Drews Troubles - Aya Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who the fuck are your parents?" Biani demanded as she wrenched herself around in the acceleration couch to look back at Aya.

"My true name is Aya Scott, of the house of Lord Drew Scott, Lord Protector of the Pride and all Cat space. I am the elder female of Elsa Anderson, Cat ambassador to the Earth's UN." She was saying all this, still bent over trying to shake the nausea while doing flourishes with her hands like she was formally bowing as part of an elaborate Vid.

She straightened herself up looking at the wide fox eyes in the seat in front of her, "and I am here for an adventure!"

"You little shit. You plot a course back to human space and the space station right now. FUCK! They will skin me alive!" screamed Biani.

Aya just chuckled looking at here screens. She smiled knowing she had delayed things just enough.

"Too late! We have contact, 2 o'clock, starboard quarter." Aya commented with surprising calm.

The contact was 6 missiles inbound from a ship circling the adjacent planet.

Biani swung back and planted her ass deep in her seat. She pulled her straps closer and then tried to engage the Tactical console.

"Navigator release Tactical to me while you plot a jump out of this mess," Biani ordered.

'Um no, sorry not yet." She said as she ran her fingers over the control and piloting station.

"What the fuck do you mean NO! I am Captain, and we have 6 missiles inbound! Give me fucking control" Biani screamed and started to get out of her couch.

"Don't move Captain, we are about to do something really stupid or really cool," and Aya squeezed the control stick. The scout ship lurched into high velocity, far past the acceleration the compensators could negate. Biani was slammed into her couch partial out of it but stuck fast by the vector forces.

Things flicked and Aya wanted to barf all over again.

"Fuck, I hate transition," Aya commented out loud to no one, but then realized what she had done, "YES! Yes! And fuck yes! I did it! I did it," she screamed with her hands in the air doing a happy dance in her straps.

"What the fuck was that?" Biani asked completely disoriented.

"That in theory, was a short hop transition through a gravity mass...well I guess it is no longer theory since we are discussing it." Aya took a deep breath, "I so want to barf again. But the short hop worked in the sims so well, it seemed to be the thing to do."

"You have never done that before?" Biani screamed. "I am so going to paddle your ass red if we live through this..."

"No one has short-hopped transition before. And no one has ever done it through a gravity well. It's supposed to be impossible, but here we are!" Aya took a moment to mentally pat herself on her own back and do one more happy dance.

"I knew my calcs were right." She stated smiling and then looked into the terrified eyes of Biani.

"I am sorry Commander. I could not let you shoot the missiles. The probability numbers of killing all six were...not good. The potential distortion field from their exploding missiles and ours negated all my Calcs." Aya commented more shyly.

"Where the fuck are we, 'navigator?" Biani stated with lots of sarcasm. "And how much time do you have behind the boards?"

"Oh, I have a thousand hours behind the boards Commander, but mostly through Sims," Bani groaned but Aya continued, "I have taken sims from all of the know races, with all of their weapons systems and created blended sims that you cannot believe."

"I assume you win them all?" Biani asked continuing with the sarcasm. "When did you last pilot out of system?" Biani commented, losing the sarcasm because the youngster was a top-notch navigator through the three transitions to get here, even with the puking.

"I have never really been out of system, not in control of a real ship. But the sims I designed make this look easy, well except for wanting to barf all the time. And no, I only win about 50% of the time. If I won all the time, I would learn nothing and so I programed many non-win scenarios through my AI."

"And to answer your original question, we are on the other side of the planet from the ship that tried to kill us. I only did a real short hop. I assumed you preferred to cloak and sneak up on them to see if we can make peace once they are under our guns?" Aya commented.

Biani sat stewing I her chair. She twisted and turned and could find no fault in her navigators reasoning. But the young, little shit just shot them through the gravity well of this planet, and she was still alive to talk about it! Lord Drew or not, she was so going to spank Aya's ass when this little episode was over, and she was back on safe terra-firma.

***

The UN shuttle landed on private pad by the Castle living quarters. Lady Target and Lord Drew were there to meet the newest ambassador to Cat space. The ramp slid down and the hatch slid open. A living, breathing, 2-meter cockroach exited the hatch and skittered down the Ramp. It was only the second one Drew had ever laid eyes on, not counting armored ones trying to kill him.

On top of its head was a '10 gallon' cowboy hat.

"Your idea?" Drew heard from Target.

"I was hoping it would make it easier," he said with a shrug.

Drew felt two sharp claws grab his earlobe and pull his head down to her lips.

"Fuck you my Mate...fuck you. It does not help." Target quietly whispered in his ear.

He just smiled and stepped forward to bow. "Welcome Ambassador, to the Cat home planet."

"Fuck!" was heard coming from Target behind him. He spun thinking it was about the Ambassador.

Target looked up from her pad. "Aya has vanished. She left a note saying she was going on an adventure!"

Drew closed his eyes for a moment and then turned back to the ambassador and bowed again. 'It seems Ambassador I have a family issue to deal with." He heard a series of klicks and low frequency whistles.

"It would not have anything to do with that small shuttle dancing...yes that is a good word...dancing through space on the way to the 'lost' Cat colony?" the bug translator spit out.

Both Target and Drew were speechless.

***

An older model Cat Destroyer exited space by the node close to Marauder space. Following close behind was a small scout ship. The Cat destroyer sent out notification of its peaceful intentions and moved forward towards in-system space. The Scout craft sent a zipped file of its report and quietly followed the destroyer deeper into Cat space.

A large Cat cruiser popped into space blocking the pathway and demanded the destroyer stand down and be ready to be boarded.

Thing Two sat in the captain's chair smirking as Thing One stood by fuming. It was an odd occasion that both sisters were on the same ship, but Thing Two had turned up pregnant after her last shore leave at the capital. It seemed that she and Target had come to agreement, after much tequila, that Thing Two could bathe Lord Drew.

One thing led to another and she had two cubs on the way. That evened up the cub score the two sisters had held over the years. Thing One was on-board to relieve her very pregnant sister.

There was a fluttering of ears from Thing One, "You can be such a slut."

"That my dear loving sister is an earther term. You were the one to slip into his bed last year. So, no name calling." Responded Thing Two.

She touched her screen and called up the Vid connection that was being sent from other ship.

"Hi Auntie! Oh my, Hi Aunties! I did not expect to find both of you on Harmonia. It's been a while."

Both old warriors were flabbergasted and did not know how to respond.

"Niece, what the hell are you doing on that rust bucket and what are all those people doing behind you on the bridge? Who the hell is the Captain?" questioned Thing One, even though she had not taken over the captain's chair yet.

"Now play NICE Auntie. Do not talk about my ship that way. You are talking to Captain Aya Scott of the Cat Destroyer Osiris. Late of what we call the Marauder navy. I won it in a chess game." Aya sat there smiling and just beaming in her captain's chair. Her feet could not reach the ground, but she figured she could have a foot stool built.

"The folks you see behind me are freed slaves from all of those ships that have gone missing before the dragons showed up. They would very much like to go home or be new citizens of Cat space if room could be made for them." Aya stated bouncing in her chair.

"And your little tail? Is the scout ship maned?" Asked Thing Two, finally speaking.

'Aye' came another voice out the void and then the screen split. There was a gasp from Thing Two, groaning as she slid forward in the chair.

"Biani what are you doing out here?" Thing Two whispered.

"Hello, my beautiful sister. It has been a few years. May I please dock? I need a drink, a shower and then I can tell you what this little shit niece of yours has put me through."

"Coordinates on the way," navigation stated as Thing Two had signaled.

"This is that one?" Thing One mentally sent to her sister. Two just nodded her head.

"This is not over Aya, I am still going to turn you over my knee and tan that backside of yours." Biani commented to Aya over very public ship comm.

Thing One punched in the comm and replied, "You DO know you are threatening the daughter of Lord Drew and our Niece."

"Yes, I am. And she knows I mean it too!" Biani commented as Aya smiled and swung her legs at her captain's chair.

From Osiris came the following comment. 'Aunties, Ill race you home!"

Osiris then blinked out of known space.

Both Thing One and Two looked at the instruments on the bridge. There was confusion at the bridge work stations, if the Osiris was cloaked, they should be able to still detect it. Every bridge officer was checking and rechecking their stations.

Thing One looked at Biani, "What just happened? Where are they?"

"Probably parked in orbit at the Cat home world. The little shit is a pain in the ass. She has scared me half to death from the day I met her. I'll tell you all of it, in a bit. Coming into dock. I really need that drink and shower. OK, I take that back, I need more than one drink." Commented a frustrated, and tired Biani.

End of Chapter 1


12