Drews Troubles - Aya Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no! oh, my,my,my this will never do!" stated a creature that slithered into the room. Aya was speechless. She had met all the known creatures of her galaxy, but this was not one of them. The creature was humanoid from just below the waist up with semi human features. What would be considered hair was finger thick tendrils that moved under their own volition. She had a humanoid small, champagne glass shaped breasts but covered with a fine sheen of scales. Her whole body was covered in scales except for her mons, nipples and parts of her face.

The work of the elders again or those that came before them.

Her lower half was a thick snake body maybe a half meter in diameter and maybe 4 meters in length. The fine scales of her upper body grew in size and thickness just below her mons and continued down her length. Her scales were iridescent and seemed to change and weave through the color spectrum as Aya watched.

It was mesmerizing.

"What, never met a Naga before?" The creature stated while putting her hands on her hips and swiveling so her iridescence was shown to its greatest extent. Aya finally noticed that the creature was wearing a gauzy shift over her torso with fine gold jewelry draped between her breasts and off her very delicate small ears.

Biani, had shot off the couch and landed in a defensive position, her hand on her weapon. She slowly relaxed, straighten herself and stood tall.

"I am Nor," the creature stated through her translator. The translator, laying between her breasts, was small, gold and jewel covered. "I am one of the master's companions and you really are not dressed to meet with him, that and you smell!"

"This was not a planned meeting and we are not diplomats," Biani stated with little eloquence or concern, 'We will gladly leave and send a diplomatic mission back to meet... your 'lord'?"

"Please, he is an Emperor, not a mere Lord. And he has directed me to bring you to his presence. I should not bring you as you stand, you are dressed... I am not sure how to describe how you are dressed, but not befitting bending a knee to our Emperor," stated Nor, getting more agitated by the second.

"I'll change, but I do not have anything to change into," stated Aya.

Nor clapped her hands in delight. "Oh, we have rooms of clothing and accessories for those that are... 'lacking'" she stated while rolling her slitted eyes to Biani. Biani just rolled her own eyes and shifted so she did not look into the very seductive snake eyes.

"I will stand as I am. As I stated this was not a true diplomatic mission. Only one of first contact. We will be happy to leave and send true diplomats if we offend you so much," Biani turned to leave and was going to order Aya to follow when Nor shot past them blocking their path and became extremely animated.

"No, no, no. you can't leave. The Emperor has been told of your visit. He would be... upset if you left. Please stay, we do not get many visitors after the battles with the Dragons and then the sickness... Please?" Nor pleaded.

Biani looked at Aya and Aya looked back and nodded.

"Ok, you get 'dressed' and I'll wait here," Biani stated with a huff.

Nor shot over and scooped Aya up in her arms. Aya squeaked in fear and then settled down for the ride. Nor was beside herself with glee when they reached other anterooms filled with the clutter of a hundred civilizations. She dropped Aya unceremoniously on one of the many ornate couches. Other couches, settees and divans were scattered and crammed into the room.

Aya landed with an 'oof' as Nor slid around the room incessantly talking to herself and pulling out slinky fabricated items and see-through whatever. She draped silken fabric creations over one divan and hide accessories over another.

Nor would slither over every so often and lay an outfit over Aya and then shake her head and toss the offered object in no apparent location and go on the hunt for another. All while talking to herself.

Aya became interested in one corner of the first room that they had shot through. It had all types of odd but expensive looking weapons stacked against the corner with no regard for the sharp edges or the beauty of fabrication. Even from a distance her eyes caught one piece.

She reached through the pile and pulled out a jewel bedecked sword and scabbard. The blade made a perfect 'shhick' sound at she pulled it from its scabbard. It was a beautiful curved short sword. More ceremonial for a larger being, but for her demurer size, it was perfect.

The whole corner she was in was more military based and less frilly. She prodded around and found a lovely light golden chainmail sash. It was meant for something else and probably belonged to a child from some race. But, with another bit of flotsam, a clip, the sword was attached and the whole assembly went over her neck. The sword swung proudly at her waist.

The more she pulled, prodded, and explored in that area, the more she found that had been discarded from some outfit for one of her stature. She found a kilt made of denser golden chainmail with a soft cloth backing. Luckily, it was a type of wrap skirt so she could adjust it for her thinner waist. She found plate armor that had a slightly different pattern and was made with a gold jewel inlay over some lighter strata. The armor shown with a brilliance and was sculpted and outlined for effect.

She found a light shift to wear under the plate. She was not going to go out to meet the emperor in only a light covering of ornamental armor. She had shed her tacticals' and folded them on a nearby chair. She was barefoot but had just completed her kilt when Nor slid in and gave a 'tisk'.

"Not the look I was going for, but you are a warrior, so I guess it's fitting." Nor paused, hand under chin "You will need boots with that outfit... and a hat." Without a response from Aya she was off again with an odd 'shhh' sound from the scales on the expensive looking rug.

Aya looked up and started to look at all the hats and wraps other items that were draped over every protuberance, mirror, and picture frame. She looked at herself in a mirror. She looked at a section of hats that were hung high above her head. She saw something that made her smile. She started to look for ways to climb the wall when she heard the now familiar 'shhh' of Nor's arrival.

She dropped a pair of tubes on the ground and Aya could see they seemed to be a pair of knee-high boots with a fur lining and fur around the top of the boot. Aya curiosity was just mundane, until the boots moved on their own. Aya screamed and started to pull her sword.

"Calm thy self, child. They are just Ancha. They are genetically bred for footwear. Don't you have them where you come from?" Nor asked.

"No and I am not sure I want to stick my feet down them." Aya stated while slowly sliding her sword back and seated in its scabbard.

"Don't be silly. They will not eat you, silly girl. They are bred for this, sit and see." Nor somewhat demanded.

Aya sat, and Nor slipped the tubes up her legs just past her knees. She could feel them shiver, shift and shimmy their way until they were snug.

Aya had to admit they were extremely attractive and fit perfectly. It did occur to her that in the old days, and some current, expensive brands were made of real hide, from dead animals. At least these were still alive and felt like they were caressing her feet.

"So, let's go look at headwear my dear. No young lady should go to court without her head covered. There are some very graceful chapeaus in the next room," Nor commented and slithered her body around to go.

"I want that one, but I cannot reach it," commented Aya while pointing far above.

Nor Spun and saw the offending accessory, "Of course you would... " she huffed while at the same time extending her body higher and higher. She snatched the hat off the high rack muttering something her translator did not shift to Earth dialect.

Nor held it out of reach and looked over and down at Aya. "I know dear and understand a theme, but this has not been in fashion... well forever!" she stated while removing a gossamer scarf that had protected the delicate hat from the dust.

She was frowning, or at least Aya thought it was a frown when she finally lowered herself and handed the upsetting head piece to Aya.

"There are similar hats... headwear in earther history. I think it will bring more of my ... history to court." Aya also grabbed the scarf and shook it out. It seemed to made to go with the smock she had used under the plate armor.

"If you say so dear. Let's hurry now. The procession line is forming, and you will be third or maybe fourth in line to be addressed by the Emperor. How exciting!" giggled Nor.

"Will you be presenting us to the Emperor?" Aya asked.

Nor staggered back a bit and stared at the child before her, Aya could see a deep sadness cross the naga's face.

"No, my kind have not been found... 'suitable', to be in the presence of the Emperor." Nor said with a slight hitch in her voice.

*

"Your joking, right?" commented Biani when Aya was brought back to her. They were now both standing in another anteroom just off the main thrown room. Or that was as far as Aya could explain it to herself.

"I like it! It's not my fault you have no flair for life." Aya commented cheekily as she adjusted her ostentatious tricorn hat for the 100th time.

They were ushered in to form a line in what turned out to be a good facsimile of an Earth thrown room. That's when it hit Aya. This castle and her father's castle had the same exact look and feel. At least in the areas of the castle that had not been cleaned up. Same glossed over feel. Same tackiness. Same desire to show grandeur, but with a certain cheapness to it all.

As the first supplicants went forward, she saw them kneel and present their swords, blade faced away as a sign of homage to the Emperor. Once they were waived forward, the blades were re-sheathed, and the discussions began. They were fourth in line and it looked like they would be standing a while.

Aya became immediately bored at the 'pomp and bullshit' and stared to look around. In a side alcove she saw something that surprised her. She quietly wandered away from Biani and went to see if what she saw, is what she saw. 'Oh my god' she thought, 'A chessboard!' It too was covered by a gossamer piece of scarf.

It was massive and twice or three times larger than the one she learned on. The board itself was ornate with inlaid gold filagree and gems. The pieces were nothing like she had seen before, massive alien species warriors. But it was an earth style chessboard none the less.

Aya picked up what she thought was a bishop, her favorite piece.

'I would not touch that' came a mental message from a very male 'voice.' Aya spun and looked around and made eye contact with a very svelte male standing behind and off the side of the Emperor. He was exceptionally good looking and wore the vestiges of royalty with ornate ornamental weapons.

'My father had it made for a... friend. Now that that friend is gone, he cherishes it and the memories they had playing together'. He forwarded while they held eye contact. His head snapped to the side and his eyes were focused off and away where Aya could not see.

'Is that her?' came a voice from someplace hidden. It was that same voice that contacted her earlier. The same Cat that had tried to poke around in her mind without asking permission. Aya was already pissed at her.

"Yes sister, she can hear you too. I am including her in our talk.' He commented using the same tone as she used with her brothers when they became tiresome.

'What is SHE doing in the alcove? You know its forbidden.' The strange female voice asked and then she walked into Aya's view to stand next to her brother and try and stare Aya down. Aya could see the shock and concern when she realized Aya was not Cat. The feline princess was beautiful for her subspecies and she was an easy match for the handsomeness of her brother.

The female stared her down. "How are you, a human, communicating like a Cat?"

'Because I am a Cat, or a half one. My brothers and I are half human, half Cat.' Aya stated and did the normal Cat thing of sending mental pictures of her two siblings and waited for the repercussions.

'Interesting,' came from the Prince.

'Impossible,' from the Princess.

"Well, with modern science many things are possible. There are mixed species having younglings all over the Pride Cat home world." And Aya continued to flash pictures of pregnant women that she knew personally, like Nalia and DB, Target and her father.

"I thought your father was Cat?' came the accusation from the Princess.

'That will take longer to explain and a lot of science in between. Let me just promise you, he is my father but can only sire Cat cubs. Cross my heart.' Aya ended but received back an indignant '?' from the Princess.

'My apologies, it's a Earther term meaning 'I promise, really, really promise.' Aya responded.

While the three were discussing Aya heritage, it was her and Biani's time to introduce themselves to the Emperor. Biani was hissing and waiving. Aya broke protocol by sprinting over while holding her cap from flying off. She also, had forgotten to put the chess piece back and now had to deal with it in her hand.

They both got her straightened out and walked serenely towards the dais. At the appropriate spot they bowed and went to one knee. Aya did not know what to do with the chess piece so she carefully set it on the ground and then pulled her sword and offered it.

The Emperor bored with the previous supplicants had let most of the communication flow between the visitors and the Court administrators. But before him were the two interlopers that had shot up his last destroyer and then saved the crew at great risk to their lives.

"Do you bring an offering to one who already owns what is being offered?" stated the Emperor looking at top of Aya's bowed head and then waiting for the translator to finish.

'My heartfelt apologies your majesty. I was shocked to see a chessboard here and then... the Prince and Princess informed me I was being bad." She forwarded mentally including in the Prince and Princess.

"I meant to cause no harm or bring any offence your majesty." She said out loud and let the translator finish.

'How do you speak in the way of Cats, human?' demanded the Emperor.

'I am Princess Aya of the House of Lord Drew your majesty and I am half human and half cat.' She stated with as much dignity as she could she had already lifted her head which caused a bit of grumbling from the Court administrators.

'That is not possible,' stated the Emperor flatly.

'And yet your majesty... my two brothers and I, live and thrive.' Aya replied sending over mental pictures of her Brothers.

The emperor rolled back in his thrown and just stared at her. Finally, his finger flicked, and she was up in a flash, re-sheathing her sword.

Biani by this time was getting a bit frantic. She had no idea what was going on with communication between everyone. She knew that things had become tense but had no idea whether to draw her weapon or throw herself on the mercy of the Emperor.

When Aya leapt up all smiles, Biani felt she could breathe again.

"I would talk with this one," the Emperor growled pointing at Aya, 'Do you know how to play the game of chess?' he mentally sent her.

'Oh yes your majesty' she replied.

'Then gather up your stolen piece and let's play a game or two." The Emperor paused and smiled, "No letting me win to curry favor. Do you understand?'

Aya smiled, 'let him win?' she thought, 'fat chance.'

End of Chapter 2

12