Drew's Troubles - Omega Colony #04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now throw me some coin, publicly, so we can go find a quiet place. You need to do your floaty thing and go look in that building. Something is not right, and my army is not allowed into the basement." Nalia commented with her hand outstretched.

DB did a very public display of dropping the copper coins in her hand and she drug him off.

"Ah, Spartacus. You have been reading. An army of slave warriors. Just remember how they ended up though." DB commented. Nalia just snorted and pulled him harder.

"By the way, you stick out like a sore thumb that has been bandaged. You need to let us professionals handle the skulking around. It, my lord and mate, is not your cup of tea."

***

DB was so far out of his element. Nalia plopped down some coin, and the proprietor of this questionable establishment stated, "Number 6 and ya get a half hour."

Nalia just got 'that look' in her eyes and stared the man down.

"OK, ok 1 hour," he rephrased. Nalia held out her hand and finally snapped her fingers. The proprietor sheepishly handed over a very well-worn set of clean-looking sheets.

"I should charge ya more. It's only because we are having a dry spell that ya can take advantage of a poor businessman." He mumbled more to himself than Nalia or DB.

Nalia spun giving the man a dismissive sniff and pulled DB to stairs. Once they located room number 6, she did short work of the bed. Pushing DB back to lay down. Nalia started to untie his trousers and pull them down.

"I am quite comfortable in these to do my search." He stated trying to pull her hands away when she was trying to pull his trousers down past his hips.

"Yes, you may be, but I am not. Every time you do the 'meditation' thing you have a raging hard-on. I just decided to use it this time for my own purposes. Your erection should never go to waste 'My Lord," she commented as she pulled down her rough spun panties and tried to curtsey at the same time.

She bent her head and folded her lips over her canines. She took his cock deep in her mouth.

DB just moaned and laid flat on the bed as she administered to him.

When she had him wet and pliant, she mounted him. Flipping her kilt up, she rubbed the head of his erect cock against her version of a clit and relished the feel of him. He moaned below her as she was not gentle with the exposed sensitive head of his member.

"Is there a reason you are being so persistent? Not that I am complaining." DB asked while smiling. He was a bit confused but not really complaining. She had been almost mad with her desires to couple over the last week. Even during their hiking trek to gain access to Rostov, she had pulled him into the trees or brush to fuck several times a day.

"Quiet now. You go do your business and leave me to ours." She stated, with a look of pleasure as she slid down his member and wiggled, to seat him fully within her sheath.

"Go on, go do your thing, I will explain later." She stated as she bent down and kissed his nose. As he slipped into transition, he was amazed how good her engorged, swollen pussy felt on his cock.

***

DB appeared next to his body and watched as Nalia slowly rode him. It was like watching his own porn. His eyes were closed. She was still clothed, her peasant kilt covering them, as she slowly slid up and down. Her eyes were closed and her mouth partially open, breathing heavy and in cadence with her riding.

He was wondering what all this was about. He loved sex, good passionate sex, he was a human earth male after all. But over the last week, both back in the safety of the capital, at New Hope, on the trail and here in Rostov, she had been insatiable.

He kept looking at her and then he looked too closely. A baby. That was what this was about.

Nalia had shared her pregnancy wish with Target. DB knew that Nalia felt like a shadow without being able to provide a child to their union. Target, and the scholar Eddie had provided a way. She had taken a treatment at the capital and was hoping that she could provide a child for them.

He reached in and made it happen.

Being in transition, his mind became bereft of a lot of emotion. He took it simply as information. The 'transition him', curious what the 'outer transition him' would feel about the situation when he was back in real space. He then thought briefly how he could be so cavalier about the whole discussion of talking about himself in the third person.

His internal argument continued as he walked down the alley and across the street. He could have just popped into the basement of course, but it was a short walk, and he wanted to survey the landscape a bit and sample some of the lesser participants on the way.

He knew no one could see him or interfere with him. He always wondered why he always 'wore clothes' in Transition. He knew he could be naked because he had done so with Nalia and Cara. He knew that he would not feel hot nor cold...'humm' he thought. He just surmised it was a left-over aversion from his upbringing on Earth.

The two Odessa thugs that stood at the doorway had truly little knowledge and little on their mind, other than getting the human barmaid naked again for another threesome.

DB walked through the front door and between the tables. The barmaid in question was wiping down the tables and advertising at the same time. The button holding her peasant blouse closed, was at the maximum tensile strength of the thread. Her shapely bottom, in her short kilt was showing a good portion of lower curve of the globes of her ass.

As DB waked by he tried an experiment and ran his hands up her legs and gave a solid pinch to her left cheek. He had to concentrate to see if he could be partially in and out of transition. She squealed and shot upright looking to find the offender. But he was past her and sliding between the two additional thugs standing guard at the entrance to the basement stairs.

Their knowledge was as deep as the two outside. They were the lower echelon of the thugs and were not trusted by their own chain of command to be more than dumb muscle. DB did a half step when he saw in the mind of the thug on the right. This thug was into pain and humiliation. His thoughts of what he wanted to do to the barmaid made DB faulter. It was not the acts themselves, but it was the depravity of this one's mind that made DB lose any doubt about the rightfulness of what he was doing.

He followed the stairs down, floating this time. He went past two additional thugs, and through the door into a room that surprised DB.

It was huge, well-lit and must have encompassed three additional buildings and the alleyway behind the building he entered. It had a type of gallery elevated seating. DB assumed that other spectator events were held here. He was not sure he wanted to know what type.

The gallery seating was segregated and faced a large conference table from all four sides. There, the head minions of the Odessa sat arguing. He could investigate their minds and see the hate projected at the others across the table.

He could have made them just vanish and reappear at the "Rock". But...he hesitated.

DB knew that he had to get them all and the center chair was still empty. He wanted to separate and conquer. He did not want to spend weeks ferreting out all the Odessa loyalists like he had to do in Gamma.

He floated above the table contemplating his next move when he heard commotion from the opposite side of the room. A powerful man was leading a procession of Odessa higher-ups if they could be placed by the quality and style of dress. Behind them came several thugs dragging two peasants.

It took DB no time at all to see that they were the two women that had been sent first from the house in New Hope. Two of his operatives had been caught. They were not in good shape, beaten and tortured. He scanned them for their life signs and knew they would live from the physical abuse up to date. But he knew they would not walk out of this meeting alive without his interference.

Everyone else seem to know the powerful looking man. DB assumed he was looking at the Don of the Omega Odessa. He stood at his center seat and everyone not already standing rose to greet him. After all the pleasantries were complete, the man took a seat, and the two prisoners were dropped to the ground. All the others took their seat.

"These two were brought to me after they were discovered organizing slaves in my district. Seems that someone is telling them that they are no longer slaves. That someone or group of someones had taken over Gamma." The Don commented. And the crowded room erupted with comments from the gallery.

DB had floated back away from the table and now hovered over the gallery that faced the Don.

"I want their heads. I want them to be presented to me on a silver platter. I will pay handsomely for each head brought to me." The Don commented. He pointed to the two prisoners on the floor and old revolver pistols were brought out and pointed at the prisoners.

DB wondered why they had to look and sound like an ancient Vid production...

"That will not be necessary or recommended." DB commented softly but everyone heard as if he had spoken in their ear. Pandemonium broke out in the gallery.

'Who dares to contradict the Don?' They all thought.

And then there was silence.

DB became visible. He now hovered over an empty gallery. The outer crowd and security having already been sent to the holding pens. He lowered himself to the floor in front of the table and then with a flourish of his hands, the lieutenants of the Don were shoved either direction. Their chairs sliding, being the only noise.

DB stepped forward into the open space, the space just vacated by the lieutenants. He faced the Don. He reached out and allowed the Don to talk. He had frozen all motor skills except for breathing, hearing, and seeing for the Omega Odessa, still in the room.

"You can talk now," DB stated while looking into his eyes.

What came forth was a string of expletives in three languages. The Don ceased to talk in mid word.

DB was patient. Along with the rogue's gallery of thugs and mid management of the Odessa, he had sent all the thugs standing guard around the area. He had also retrieved and sent all the Odesa members that had been ferreted out by his spying slaves. All were now housed in outdoor cages at the Rock.

He took a moment to send messages and the two brave ex-slaves vanished to a medical tent in New Hope. Hopefully in a few weeks they would physically be back to normal. He hoped the good they did would outweigh the pain that they had endured, at least in their minds.

"Blink three times, slowly, if you want to talk again. And I mean having a discussion, not demands or commands." DB asked.

The Don blinked three times. And DB nodded.

"Who do you think you are to interfere with the operations of this Colony? We have a charter to operate based on the will of the people..." the Don demanded to know with his commanding voice, until he could not talk anymore.

"Can you please stop?' DB paused," As for who I am? Well technically I am an Elder Scholar but also the ambassador from the Elders. As for why I am interfering, well you know your charter is now void. You have broken every rule you signed up for. So, can we please stop spouting lies?"

"I just want to know about who you have paid off, who you are blackmailing and who is doing your bidding just to stay alive.' DB paused and realized it was a lost cause. Humans like this Don had one focus in life, themselves and no one else.

DB reached into his mind, none to politely, and ripped the information free. He forwarded it to El and then sent them all to holding cages on the Rock. He knew either he or Lord Drew would spend days ripping information from them for trial and for finding the criminal parties that still roamed Omega.

Just the thought of that, was tiring.

***

DB sat under the tree, on his informal patio, outside the kitchen of the old whore house and tavern. He was sipping his coffee loaded with cream and native honey. His gravel patio overlooked the creek and distant field where his shuttle had crashed. It was there at the creek, that Nalia had saved him and brought him to this building.

This is where the newest chapter in his life had started.

He had not tried to copy Drew and his patio in the capital, but if the shoe fits... A place of refuge to be away from the same lengthening entanglements that were now starting to drape from DB's neck. This was his quiet place, to talk and do so calmly and without drama.

He contemplated his new life and tried to remember his old one. It was not like he was looking back 40 years, only less than two. But he had gone from an out of work high school graduate, banging his young stepmom, to someone with an interesting title and powers he was still trying to understand. He had found love and companionship with more than one female from differing species. He was now responsible to seemingly everything around him and as far as the eye could see.

Quite the change. Quite the responsibility and quite...'interesting,' he thought.

After the removal of most of the Odessa and the painful extraction of information, more were sent to the Rock and some were kept for local judgment.

El had recommended something else. Never divulge what happened to the vanished prisoners. It would create its own mystery and would be used for generations to scare people into doing good instead of evil.

DB was not so sure that would work, but it had a quirky evil bent to it. He liked it.

He had been given carte blanche control by the council to be the ad Hoch leader of the combined 'New Omega.' Or at least until he could reestablish local control and government. He was trying to wrap his head around the idea of forming governments, sewage, water distribution, police, fire etc.

It made his head pulse. The only saving grace was the pending arrival of Cara and later arrival of Governor Li. She seemed a master at this and with her help he may be able to sleep just a little easier.

His army of slaves had also provided names of the good people in Gamma and Omega. These he would have to gather to try and have others start to do the work he imagined. He also had to remind himself that he would need to change his ideas depending on what the people of this new land envisioned for themselves.

The headache and pulsing started again. He took the time to wonder if it was all worth it. Would he want to go back and work in a factory, have a wife like his father, a life like his father?

The answer came to him in softly padding feet and a passing kiss by Nalia. She sat beside him looking at the far creek and hearing the gurgling of the water after last night's rain. She was calm, sitting there smiling, silently sipping her tea. Her silence was broken when he pulled a package from his pocket and set it on his side of the table.

She gave out a low sensual growl and then almost leapt at the package. He put his hand on hers.

"Did I say this was for you, my mate? Seems a little presumptuous that all I have is yours." DB teased.

"All you have is mine, my mate. That is the definition of 'mate' even in earth human terms. But if I must beg, I'll beg." She paused leaning across the whole table, the package in her hand. His hand over hers and now she brought her other hand over his.

"Oh, my big strong male mate. May this unworthy slave please have her box of fresh ginger for her tea?" she ended by flexing her claws a bit to make several points with him.

"OK the 'unworthy slave' thing was a bit much, but yes my mate please accept my gift of fresh ginger for your morning tea." He stated then released the box into her possession. She purred and growled like she was close to orgasm. She opened it and smelled it. Her whiskers vibrated. She had become addicted in their short stay at the capital.

"I am thinking we need to add this to the list of items to grow for inter-Colony trade. That and coffee and tea. What do you think?" DB asked.

Nalia was too immersed in the sampling and then blending of the herb in her tea.

"Will it be good for the baby for you to be hopped up on ginger during your pregnancy?" DB asked casually.

She sure heard that comment. She had frozen mid sip when she heard the word 'baby'. When the word 'pregnancy' came from his lips, her eyes shifted to see how he was reacting.

"I am not sure I am pregnant yet. I had one treatment when I was in the capital." She paused, "I am sorry I lied to you."

"You did not lie my mate. You did go shopping with Target, you just left out a certain pitstop along the way," he smiled, it was fun to have her off balance for a bit, "I am not angry at your act of omission. You told me that you wanted to have our children." He paused looking into her eyes.

"And my mate, you are pregnant. There are two lives growing inside you." He ended looking deep in her eyes.

Nalia squealed and spun around her chair to land in his lap.

"You really are not mad or upset?" she asked while kissing him all over his neck and face.

"No, there needs to be new life here and might as well start with us." He paused and pulled her face to look at him, "no more omissions, no more secrets...OK?"

"Yes, my mate," she commented while looking downward shyly. Then her eyes shot wide open and he could tell she had just thought of something fun.

"I can't wait to tell Cara. She will be so jealous. She will want to get pregnant right away. It will be so much easier to raise our children together."

"Wait, wait, wait. She has not consented to be my mate yet and she is still a virgin. Yet you have her pregnant and giving birth. Not to mention the reaction of Lord Drew."

"We are only 6 months behind Target, and she has wanted Cara to learn to be on her own for so long. Let us females work it all out. You males will just muck it up."

"When is Cara's arrival?" DB asked.

"In about two hours, she mentioned an entourage, so it looks like things are going to be more colorful around here." She smiled her devilish smile. "So, before Cara, the beautiful human princess shows up, shall we play master and sex slave for the next two hours?"

"What do you mean entourage?" DB asked before he was pulled from his chair and dragged back to their bedroom.

***

He was a little surprised to the see the Royal Cat arrive at the new shuttle pad by the temporary government building of New Hope. The craft was built for speed and armament not passenger transport. The late hall of ill repute was already being added on to and retrofitted for its new tasks.

The tiger mouthed shuttle was well known and drew a crowd from what was becoming a small bustling town. After the dust had settled and what he knew would be the post flight check with the AI, the sound of the hatch cracking was heard. Then the ramp extended and settled on the new concrete pad.

A large she-wolf bolted from the shuttle, down the ramp and right at DB. Angry voices of admonishment, in several languages, could be heard from the shuttle. She skidded to a halt almost knocking DB into the dirt. But then was rubbing her muzzle all over him and then started with Nalia, while keening the whole time.

The gathered public made quite the commotion to see a full-sized timber wolf leaping down ramp and right towards the "Lord and Lady" of their colony. The commotion just became wilder as the next set of 'passengers' exited the shuttle.

Next out, was an odd combination, a full-grown feline, like a puma but just a hand or two shorter. Kitten strutted down the gangway with a bit more regal bearing than Goldie the she-wolf. She was closely followed by a four-foot spider, with the oddest headdress. It seems Hoppy had made a larger set of Mini-mouse ears to fit her larger size. They had a nice bounce and sway as she made it down the ramp following Kitten's strut.