Drew's Troubles - Omega Colony #04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the blonde female human made her way down the ramp with bags draped over both shoulders. Followed closely by Target.

At the sight of Target, the cheering had started. Someone had started a rumor that it was Lord Drew and Lady Target that had made all the Odessa vanish. 'No one' knew who started the rumor, and DB was doing nothing to quash it.

Kitten went up to Nalia and placed her forehead on Nalia's stomach. Nalia was shocked to hear in her head a word of "baby" and knew it had come from Kitten. She stood there with her mouth open looking at the large predator and wondering how the large cat knew.

She was soon wrapped in the human arms of Cara. When all three beings were smashed together in an odd interspecies hug, Cara threw back her head and looked into Nalia's eyes.

"Oh, this is so unfair, pregnant and with twins?" Cara commented.

'How does everyone know I am pregnant except for me. I swear I just heard Kitten tell me the same thing!" Nalia stated frustrated.

Target hearing the news joined the scrum hug, which caused Goldie to stick her rather large head in the middle. The last participant almost caused the scrum to collapse sideways. Everyone was talking at once. DB just stood to the side alone, until kitten broke free of the loud affair and came to rub her head on DB's hand.

He heard, 'loud and silly" come from Kitten. He knew that Kitten had gone through the same process that Drew had done. It had caused the final straw for Queen Tiffany, but Kitten had never directly spoke to him before.

It was going to be interesting living in a house with two empaths. Cara and Kitten may be at different levels, but within seconds they had discovered the pregnancy. It was sad to think of the pain they had both endured to gain their abilities.

He felt a nudge on his hip and heard "explore?" and looked down into the golden eyes of the large cat.

"Let me introduce you to the town first. I do not want anyone trying to hurt you thinking you were wild and hunting their children," DB explained.

He could see and feel that she was crestfallen.

"You can go explore the building that will be your home if you wish," offered DB. And she was off like a shot, with Goldie chasing after.

It was not until he heard the screams and sounds of crashing of pans that he remembered the kitchen staff were already preparing for a formal dinner tonight.

'Yes, the additions to household were going to be a bit more exciting... for a while at least,' DB smiled looking at the kitchen, as staff sprinted out of the building in fright, 'wait until they meet Hoppy,' he thought.

***

End of Chapter 4