Drew's Troubles - Omega Colony #05

Story Info
Life grows in the colonies, but life is never easy.
7.2k words
4.71
4.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

Colony Omega Chapter 5

To all,

I would like to thank my two readers that have been helping me edit and learn to edit my own work. This struggle to perfect the storytelling and master the written word was a goal of 2020 and will continue in 2021. Thank you, gentlemen.

I am striving to diverge this series from the original. While there will always be the interweaving, I am hoping to keep this series ground based, while the other will look back into space.

Both the, planet bound, and space bound have issues. I want to strive to gain an understanding of what it's like to be on cusp of creating a new society.

Any aliens, real or imagined in this story are purely a construct of my twisted and warped mind.

I thank everyone so much for reading my stories and hope you continue enjoying them.

I hope all of you have stayed safe in the beginning of 2021. To those of us in the USA, I hope we can get our shit together and get in a good groove for 2021.

***

Kitten went up to Nalia and placed her forehead on Nalia's stomach. Nalia was shocked to hear in her head the word of "baby" and knew it had come from Kitten. She stood there with her mouth open looking at the large predator and wondering how the large cat knew.

She was soon wrapped in the human arms of Cara. When all three beings were smashed together in an odd interspecies hug, Cara threw back her head and looked into Nalia's eyes.

"Oh, this is so unfair, pregnant and with twins?" Cara commented.

'How does everyone know I am pregnant except for me. I swear I just heard Kitten tell me the same thing!" Nalia stated frustrated.

Target hearing the news joined the scrum hug, which caused Goldie to stick her rather large head in the middle. The last participant almost caused the scrum to collapse sideways. Everyone was talking at once. DB just stood to the side alone, until Kitten broke free of the loud affair and came to rub her head on DB's hand.

He heard, 'loud' and 'silly' come from cat predator. He knew that Kitten had gone through the same process that Drew had forced on him. It had caused the final straw for Queen Tiffany, but Kitten had never directly spoke to him before.

It was going to be interesting living in a house with two empaths. Cara and Kitten may be of different species and at different levels, but within seconds they had discovered the pregnancy. It was sad to think of the pain they had both endured to gain their abilities.

He felt a nudge on his hip and heard "explore?" and looked down into the golden eyes of the large cat.

"Let me introduce you to the town first. I do not want anyone trying to hurt you thinking you were wild and hunting their children," DB explained.

He could see and feel that she was crestfallen.

"You can go explore the building that will be your home if you wish," offered DB. And she was off like a shot, with Goldie chasing after.

It was not until he heard the screams and sounds of crashing of pans that he remembered the kitchen staff were already preparing for a formal dinner tonight.

'Yes, the additions to household were going to be a bit more exciting... for a while at least,' DB smiled looking at the kitchen, as staff sprinted out of the building in fright, 'wait until they meet Hoppy,' he thought with a chuckle.

***

Kitten was in a deep crouch. She scooched along her belly, getting closer to her prey. Her nose poked through the long grass as she lay hidden, on her side of the stream. She watched and waited for the perfect time to leap forward and grab her prey by the throat.

Her prey was exceptionally loud today. Not very sensible but that was why she was the king predator and they...well they were just prey. The young prey played at the edge of the water while the adult prey went in to drink and wash themselves. She did not understand the enjoyment of being in the water.

Her furry momma and smooth papa loved the water. They like to play and clean themselves in the pool in the big house. Her furry sister, smooth skin sister and new smooth skin brother loved it too. They spent too much time in the frothy water washing the same spots over and over. Her spider sister stayed away from the water like Kitten. That is why they were hunting together, something fun to do while waiting for family to quit playing in water.

She became focused on one of the younger prey. The female moved out of the water naked and grabbed a piece of cloth and began to rub her body. It was the same thing her family did after water time. Kitten knew that she could take her prey in only a few short seconds, and she was now satisfied with today's hunt.

She started to raise up to go see the village females and children at the river. She only really hunted small creatures, but practicing hunting was almost as fun. When she felt something bad close by.

As she turned her muzzle downwind, she caught a whiff of something sour. Sour human. Someone that did not groom themselves or use the water. She got only a whiff, during a momentary shift of the wind.

She lifted in the grass and started to crawl in that direction. She saw them for the first time.

Kitten spun her head and looked up into the tree. She could see that spider sister had seen the smelly sour human men too. Spider sister leapt from one tree to the next, keeping hidden but moving closer to watch the sour humans. Both hunters were working their way towards the sour creatures.

Something was not right. Human did not hunt other humans or other fur friends for play. They wanted something and it was bad. She reached out and got a human name and a sour smell from his mind too. Human named Brody and he was a sour human inside too.

Kitten quieted herself and called out to her smooth skin brother. Called as loud as she could for help. She saw spider sister spin in the tree, she must have heard the loud call. Before she could call out again for help, two of the sour men stood and charged the females in the steam. The females, smooth and furred screamed and tried to run away. The two sour men ran two females down. More sour men began to chase other females.

Without thinking Kitten was up and loping across the dry portion of the riverbed. One man went down with claw and fang. A second man was so shocked he dropped the female and Kitten put him on his back, stood on his chest and growled in his face.

A sharp pain hit the left side of her rump and knocked her off the man. She had heard a noise but did not know what it meant. She tried to get back up but her left rear leg would not behave. The pain began but she saw the second man trying to crawl away. She crawled quicker. She bit into his leg and then swiped with her right front paw. Her claws extended.

She felt him shudder and she heard the scream. The pain was getting worse and worse. All she wanted was furry momma and her papa. A puff of sand and gravel erupted by her head, but she was too tired to care. She heard another scream, male and human and then more human male screams. Then things became quiet.

She heard voices that sounded like her sisters and new brother then she heard no more.

***

DB had been awakened by a scream for help. He had pulled himself from the pile of female flesh that had been a wreathing pile of pleasure only a few hours ago. He threw on some clothes and raced out of the house and in the direction of the commotion.

He made it to the stream in record time and was surrounded by half the town, all taking at once. He saw bodies in the dry part of the riverbed and two large spiders standing behind Hoppy and another body... Kitten. He knelt beside Kitten and she was still beathing, but it was very labored.

He put his hand on her and stabilized her wounds. She became quiet and was out of pain for the moment. She had been shot by a projectile weapon in her left hind quarters. In an odd way she was lucky, a plasma rifle would have killed her instantly.

"Please give me a moment," he asked of the large spiders and Hoppy. He contacted medical in the capital, then Kitten vanished. The tanks at the capital would save her and heal her wounds.

"Hoppy are you ok?" asked BD. In the short time he had known her, he had never seen her this skittish.

"I have never killed before. But the human was trying to do more harm to my fur sister, and I could not allow that," Hoppy stated and then skittered and danced out of nervousness.

"Start at the beginning Hoppy. What were you and Kitten doing here by the river?" DB asked.

At this moment Nalia and Cara arrived like two avenging angles, fully armed with plasma rifles and in full tactical gear. They started the questions all over again, but DB held up his hand and waived then to silence. He knew he would pay for that later.

"Hoppy...start at the beginning, you were down at the river...because?" DB asked.

"We were pretend hunting. We were using the bathers as pretend prey, seeing how close we could get before being caught." Hoppy paused to allow the translator to catch up so all could hear. "We had made it to the edge of the grass by the riverbed and the drip line of the trees above. We were about to step out and go play with the children when we noticed the second group. They did not fit. They were dressed roughly, and Kitten said they were 'sour'. They were also hunting, but it was not pretend. I called for any of my spider sisters to come help."

Hoppy paused again letting the translator catch up, "I heard Kitten yell for you, you know, through yours and her minds. Then the men attacked some of the females, they had two down and were tying them when Kitten attacked the men. Other men attacked more females. One of the men held a long old rifle and fired and hit Kitten. Before he could hit her again, I attacked as he fired the second projectile...and I killed him. My sisters arrived shortly after, and handled the other men. I think one or two got away."

Cara was on her knees holding the shaking Hoppy in her arms and was bawling her eyes out.

"Was there anything else Hoppy? Any idea who they were?" Nalia asked from behind DB.

Hoppy thought for a moment, "yes I think Kitten got a human name. Body or Booty or something."

"Brody" Nalia spoke the one name, and her voice had now dropped two octaves and sounded menacing. DB launched himself up and tried to grab her.

"Don't! This is now mine to handle." She said without any emotion.

From the ground they all heard the frail voice of Cara wrapped around Hoppy, "Is this the human that raped you?"

"Yes, repeatedly and it ends today before sundown." Nalia looked at DB and she softened, "I love you my mate, but I need to end this now."

DB was stunned by the hidden knowledge, but now understood her hate for the man. "I can end it in 5 minutes or less my love. You never told me of the rape," DB paused, "I am sorry I stopped you last time, but I would do it again. Let this be on my soul, not yours. You carry our children. I could not bear to lose you or them if something goes wrong." He looked into her eyes and reached for her hand, "I am the one that made him a promise. Let me fulfill it."

There was silence between them. Only the looking in eyes and holding hands.

"Promise me something," she asked quietly.

"Yes, my love?" DB responded.

"He is to be alive when the sea creatures find him." and DB just nodded his head. He closed his eyes and went a bit rigid and then all the bodies vanished.

He came back and blinked and looked in her eyes again. She still held his hand.

"Show me," she quietly demanded. And then she was there floating above the ocean. It was a relatively quiet day with 3-meter, slowly rolling swells. Several human bodies floated on the surface face down or up, it made no difference. One was treading water screaming at the gods. Begging for help. One by one, the bodies were sucked below the surface with a noticeable 'kerplop'.

At last Brody was alone, screaming and praying. He spun in the water looking for death to find him. A huge tentacle came up behind him and crashed down creating a huge splash. A partial scream was heard and then the sea was again quiet with a smooth 3-meter swell to the east.

She was back at the river's edge. She knew, that as the 'Lady' of the land it was time to get back to helping the villagers and bringing closure to this sad affair.

She reached up and kissed DB lightly, "It is done my mate, it is done."

He hoped so. His first murder still brought him nightmares.

***

DB was looking at the change in the... 'town,' he reminded himself, call it a 'town.' The spiders had shown them how to combine several organic substances with the local clay. It created a type of pavement. It was helping to maintain the roads, a small but important step. Everything traveled on the roads, from granitic drive sleds to wooden wheeled carts and everything in between.

It had only been a couple of months since the arrival of Cara and her entourage. The first day after Cara's arrival was overwhelming to everyone. The introductions of Goldie, and Kitten were hard enough. Hoppy was as terrified of the villagers as they were of her. Humans, no matter what age or place, still held a fear of arachnids.

A small female child saved the day.

A little girl had shied away from her parents and then came to Hoppy. When the villagers began looking, they found a 4-foot spider crouched down flat, letting the little girl ask her questions, touch the silky hair on her legs and then touch her pretend ears and silky red bow with white dots. More children gathered, and the day seemed to meld into calm and laughter. The children had pointed the way.

A month had gone by since the river incident. A sculpture of a snarling cat and pouncing spider protecting two children had been erected in the village square. It was made of twisted and intertwined vines and gave a distinct view of what the villagers thought of the river action, 'fight at river bend.'

'It's quite good,' thought DB as he brushed his hand over the twice normal size of Kittens visage. DB and Nalia were taking their morning walk. Cara, being the decidedly NOT morning person, would walk with DB tonight with Goldie and Hoppy. Both women had 'agreed' to split the walks with their mate. It was never verbally agreed to, it seemed to happen, like a lot of the interactions as new sisters.

They had shared a lot since Cara's arrival two months ago. Nalia had been buried under strain of helping the ex-slaves, being the 'first Lady', being pregnant with twins and trying to learn to read. Cara had immediately jumped in as tutor to Nalia and then to all the ex-slaves in New Hope and the surrounding area. She found she was a born teacher. Being an empath and a talker to spiders had already given her a mystical aura to the locals.

Her arrival and 'interesting' entourage had shaken the town for a good two weeks. Having a second 'Lady' show up was not a hard stretch for most of the citizenry. Poly-amorphic relations between species were a norm in the capital, but the old Omega and Gamma colonies had been very human male dominated, with a strong Earth Russian Centric spin. This had included a variety of religious controls brought with the old ruling factions.

***

DB just leaned back in a rough country version of an Adirondack chair. He did not slip into Translation, but half closed his eyes and listed to sound of his two favorite quiet time escapes, the sound of the large local bees at work and his hummingbirds. His mind drifted back to Cara's arrival and the maddening uproar over the 'inquisitive' nature of Kitten and Goldie.

It took days for the uproar to settle, but he was now learning what would be 'normal' days for him.

Cara, who wanted to be mated immediately that evening, was found deep asleep on the pillows as everyone made ready for bed. DB carried her to the bedding, he and Nalia curled around her sleeping form.

As the morning light peeked through the curtains, DB awoke and headed to the patio to read his daily dispatches and make added lists of things that had to get done. When Nalia did not join him at her normal time he went looking.

The bed was empty and then he heard a definite sound of female giggling coming from the in-suite if you could call it that. He had tacked on an addition to the master bedroom and had a full bathroom plus large inground tub built with a set of 'French' doors leading to another view of the stream. Soon he would extend the patio to include this entrance. He promised himself he was not trying to emulate his cousin, but...

Both women were in the tub drinking what would be the local version of the old earth styled mimosa. The local wines were horrible, too young and without the knowledge of a good vintner. But buried in local natural fruit juice, it seemed to be doing the task.

"Ahh our mate has arrived, ready to claim his prize," Nalia stated with a slight warble in her tone, letting him know that she was past her first glass. Cara just blushed and giggled on her side of the huge tub.

"Ah, I see we are going to take the morning off of classes," DB smiled, knowing they all needed some personal time before babies were born or the next disaster erupted.

"I believe it is Sunday. A day of rest for the weary, my mate. Didn't they have that where you grew up?" asked Nalia.

"What's a 'Sunday'?" asked a slightly slurry Cara.

"Well, you growing up in Ireland may have created more out of Sunday, but for us it was a day of Hockey or American football." Responded DB to Nalia. He then thought, he was shocked. They, the colonies, had no official calendar, just the carryover from the fleet of ships that brought them here.

'God, one more thing to add to his list!' he thought. As all of this was going through his head, he was stripping off his shirt and pants and then walked down the center steps into the bathing pool. He was erect, and Cara could look at his cut body and felt the tingle travel down her neck to her nipples and then down to her clit. She had been using her dildo, the same size as him for months, but he looked bigger in real life. She, suddenly, became a shy little girl cowering in the corner of the tub.

Nalia met him in the center, and softly kissed his lips and then lightly shoved him towards Cara. Nalia then turned and waked slowly up the steps shaking her fur lightly to shed as much water as she could. She grabbed a towel out of the baskets and began to dry herself.

"Nalia, aren't you going to stay with us?" Cara asked with a slight panic in her voice.

"Little sister, you two bond as mates and I will join you shortly so we can bond as a family." She started chuckle, "after all your big talk this morning, I expected you to be mounting him already."

She turned to leave and turned her head to see the two lovers looking into each other eyes, "Just kiss our sexy male mate and the rest will take its natural path.' She commented as she exited the room.

They did and it did. They came together and afterwards cuddled in the warm steamy water, bonded as mates.

After the first time, in the steaming bath water, they had adjoined to the bed. Toweling each other off had recharged DB and he was back to full erection. They kissed and explored each other mouths. DB then started to kiss down her neck, causing her to arch her back. When he reached her nipples, they were fully extended. He sucked them between his tongue and teeth causing her to moan and shake.

This was so new to her, she had cum during their dream sequence from the same attention. But in her mind, the last time they played together with Nalia, was a dream. But here she was cumming a second time with her mate and this time just from nipple play. He kissed his way down her stomach. Without being asked, she spread her legs wide and pulled up her knees. She wanted to be open for him.

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12