Drew's Troubles - Omega Colony #05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was his now and he was hers, her mate.

He rained kisses all over here inner thighs slowly working toward her lower lips and pearl. She finally wrapped her fingers in his hair and yanked him up to look in his eyes.

"Quit teasing me and let me cum...my mate," she stated stuttering and out of breath.

He smiled and lowered his head. He dipped lower and licked her rosebud, causing her to moan and shake and then ran his tongue north and deep into the valley between her engorged and swollen lower lips. She arched ad started to thrash and when he found her clit, she screams and then went silent with her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth open and her body rigid in an arch.

She collapsed dragging him up her body. He crawled next to her and pulled her into his body. He grabbed the adjacent blanket and covered her gasping and trembling form.

"Well, fuck, I have been missing out all these past months." She paused to catch her breath, "You owe me a lot more of those DB." Cara demanded poking him in his chest and then grabbing him by his chest hair, "You promise me?"

"Yes Cara, my mate," DB responded prying her fingers out of his chest hair.

"Good, now my magnificent stallion, mount up and get me pregnant. Our first time was to seal our love, this time for fun and hopefully a baby." She stated as she swung around and got on all fours, swinging her cute tight muscular ass in his direction.

Not one to argue over something so delectable. He bent and kissed each ass cheek and smacked her right one for attention. She just purred and put her chest and head on the bed making her sex poke out between her thighs.

He lined up his cock and then rubbed the head up and down her wet slit. She moaned each time he moved south and banged her clit with the head of cock. He knew she would be sore after their first time in the tub, so he slowly entered her. She just mewed and wiggled herself and he slid further in. She started to shove back wanting more, so he grabbed her hips and shoved.

She screamed. He was worried he had hurt her, but she had cum again and was trembling. He knew she was fine when he heard her mumbling "so good, so good."

He began to saw in and out of her with her yelling encouragement. They we getting closer to filling her when real life interrupted...

Nalia burst into the room and she was not naked but fully clothed in more formal attire.

"I am sorry to bother you two when it sounded and looks like you were having such a good time, but...the shuttle that is now landing is the UN ambassadors' shuttle," commented Nalia with a worried look on her face.

"Mother," was all DB said still full implanted in Cara. He started to pull back but felt nails dig into his thighs. He looked down into beautiful eyes full of fire.

"Oh no you don't. You will finish what we started and then get dressed." She stated not as a suggestion but as an order.

"Yes, my mate," DB commented as he slid the full depth of her and slammed home making her squeak.

*

They stood by the landing ramp dressed in the colony's version of formal attire, meaning clean clothes. The hatch opened and they saw Adrian, DB's mother and acting Ambassador at the hatch. They were surprised when Target stepped out with her. The small curious crowd had gathered when the very official looking shuttle arrived. The crowd started to cheer and chant when they saw 'Lady Target.'

"Mother, it's a surprise but its good to see you. What do we owe this unexpected visit for?"

"I was informed in the capital that I was to be a grandmother! Why did I not hear this directly from you?" Adrian complained.

"Things have been busy mother." DB turned his attention to the other 'royalty' waiting, "Lady Target it is so good to see you. So, what do owe the honor of both of you visiting?" DB commented to break off the further line of questioning that his mother had planned.

Adrian jumped back into the conversation before Target could respond, "My pilot became sick and she volunteered to be my pilot for this short jaunt."

DB shifted his eyes back to Target and waited for her real answer, "I want to talk to Nalia about setting up a nursery and maybe more in New Hope. I have already stared setting one up in the capital. It's in the unused East wing of castle. I want them both to be neonatal hospitals and nurseries and schools combined. Sort of like the Cat Creches, but more localized. I would like to have them centralized in each state or providence. We have more hybrid children coming and I want to give them a chance to find out who and what they are."

DB just smiled and nodded his head. More things to add to his list.

"Mother may I formally introduce you to my mates. Nalia who you have met and worked with, and Cara who you have met under different circumstances." DB commented and saw the worried and shocked look on her face.

"Both?" Adrian whispered

DB shook his head in wonderment.

"Yes mother, both. Welcome to the Colonies," DB responded.

***

DB was 'sitting' looking at the Med tank with Kitten floating in the nanite fluid. It was her "get out of jail' day and he wanted to be there to greet her. Her folklore had grown in the combined Omega, but so then had Hoppy's. Children, and some adults, could be seen everywhere sporting beanies with Kittens' signature tufted ears or Mini Mouse ears of Hoppy' s fame.

DB was worried as he looked in the tank. Kitten had changed. She had grown and no one had a good reason for it. She had the same coloring and marking on her face, same large, tufted ears, but now she was the equivalent size of a young lioness. The robot attendants lifted her out, cleaned her up and she was brought out of her deep sleep.

As she opened her eyes, she saw Lord Drew and Target waiting beside her bed. Cara and Hoppy were there too, but Nalia and DB were still in the colony. His and Nalia's ghostly forms were there staring and smiling at her.

Her big round eyes opened, and all empaths heard her say "Papa? Tired!" and everyone smiled, laughed and swarmed the bed. DB and Nalia made sure Kitten was ok and then vanished like the apparitions they were.

"Kitten, you were very brave. You worried us, but you're well now." Target commented.

"Sour men," She growled out loud and all could feel the vibration, "bad men, I stop!" she lowered her growl because she had even scared herself.

Cara just vaulted forward and hugged the larger Kitten and began to cry all over again.

Kitten butted her head against her sister and then she raised her eyes and licked her. "Baby" she whispered to Cara. Cara was shocked ad looked back into the golden eyes of Kitten.

"Really?" Cara asked. Instead of answering Kitten did her version of a human smile and then yawned, opening her now massive maw.

"Outside, now Papa?" Kitten asked.

Drew looked at the Doc, she just shrugged. She was Cat, so her immediate response would have been 'yes' but with Kitten's sudden growth in the tank and potential interspecies limits she just shrugged.

The table lowered and Kitten rolled to her stomach. She wobbled for a bit and then ungracefully stepped off into the ground. She did a firm shake and looked at her paws, and then how much higher she was looking at her family.

"Papa...feel strange?" she stated and then did another shake.

"Yes, my beautiful girl, you were cured, and they helped you grow a bit. Just take your time and get used to your healed body."

She purred and rubbed her muzzle on his stomach and chest. The purr was so deep it made his chest vibrate.

It was one thing seeing her in the tank, it was another, her standing looking at his stomach. Her head was twice the width of what it had been, and her musculature was awesome to observe. The group walked out of the main medical wing and then out to the open square of woods and grass that had been transported to the Capital. She started to trot, and she looked like a full-grown lioness in size and movement. Gone was the large cat she had started as, gone was the overgrown feline just shy of a small puma. What she was now was magnificent.

'Kitten! Stay within the square, you can roam my girl, but not too far. OK?"

'Yes papa...I listen' he heard in return and she darted into the woods with Hoppy in quick pursuit.

"Lord Drew?" he heard and turned to find Eddie walking toward him.

"Good morning Eddie. Did you find the answer to our newest question?" Drew asked.

"We think so. It has to do with the programing of the tanks and the creation of nanites themselves." Eddie paused for just a second to flip through his pad, "Our med gear was created to service Cats. You were affected by growth too because of our meds. She has several strings of DNA that come close enough to Cats that the tanks keep trying to 'make her better." Eddie found where he wanted to look. "She now has actual Cat DNA in her. It seems to already have affected her size and musculature. I also think it may take her farther into some version of advanced sentiency. I heard her and she is trying to put things into a sentence, crude as it may be. But no single word communication."

Eddie put down his pad, "This is going to be fascinating to study. She is a new species."

"Well, if she is a new species, so am I," Drew commented in jest.

"Well, yes. Yes, you are." Eddie commented without knowing how shocking the casual conversation was to Drew.

***

After the 're-birth' of Kitten and the adjustment to her new size, things settled down in the castle. Cara, Hoppy and Kitten had requested a return to the Omega colony to continue their studies and provide help for the growing fledgling colony. Cara was still the driving force on the use of products and raw materials for off-planet export.

Drew was surprised to find a formal request for audience from Hoppy the next morning in his dispatches. He quietly got up from his chair at the patio and went to Cara's old room and found it the same before the adventurers ran off to Omega. He found a spider thread by the doorway and twanged it, but he could see movement in the cocoon above Cara's bed before he plunked.

He backed off the doorway and the larger spider that was now Hoppy flowed through the doorway. He was always amazed and a little skittish on how silent she moved. He motioned for her to follow and went out on the patio. He grabbed a blanket by the door and then draped it over her abdomen and thorax. He knew she did not like the cold, especially the wet cold they had today. Even he was wearing a chain sweater to keep the cold at bay.

"Thank you, Lord Drew, for the kindly thought of the throw," Hoppy commented.

"Please tell me, why the formal request for audience? You know you live here. You could talk anytime?" Drew stated.

"This is of a personal nature and I wanted it to be just the two of us. Cara is...emotional, and this discussion is hard for me." Hoppy paused and then saw there was no negative reaction from Drew. He just sat and looked softly and questioningly at Hoppy.

"I have never killed another sentient creature before. I felt him die, I felt the terror in his mind of being killed by a ...'creature' such as myself. I cannot forget his screams, not his verbal screams and not the ones that were mind to mind."

Hoppy was doing the nervous dance she did when he became agitated and the throw started to slide off. Drew reached over and replaced it but took time to place his hand on her. Their minds linked and he could feel how terrified she was of all the emotions flooding through her. Pride on acting and saving the women, vengeance for the hurting of her new family, terror at killing something with a sentient mind, guilt at standing over the body and having to admit she was happy for the being's death.

Drew pulled away and settled back in his chair. Watching the ocean and the odd sea creature trying to break past the barriers to get at the city inhabitants.

"I assume you know, I have killed before?" Drew commented. He could see Hoppy bobbing, a trick to simulate a nod.

"The last person I killed was someone I loved. She betrayed the Pride. If she were human, she would have been considered insane. But Cats have no understanding of that. Insanity is weeded out at an early stage because of the sharing of minds." Drew paused and sipped.

"I found out by accident, some clues were there, but she hid them well. It was by accident I looked deeper and broke down her barriers." Drew started to tear up, "In some ways I wished I had never looked."

"I killed her with my own hands, in front of the Pride. I did it because it was my duty," he stated with a sad tremor in his voice. "but I have told myself over and over that I did it to protect the others that I loved." He took a deep breath and continued, "I have told myself that over and over, but still there are times I doubt myself. Doubt continues and will continue because death is so permanent."

"From what I have heard, it was that man or Kitten. And I am so glad you did not hesitate, but I am sorry for the burden you will carry." Dew ended.

"So, there is no real answer?" Hoppy asked, settling down and not bouncing as much.

"No, we make choices in life. In this case you saved a friend's life. But you will carry the sadness and burden for a while." Drew paused and stroked one of her hairy silken legs.

"Talk to DB when you get back to Omega. He is having to deal with the same exact issue. Maybe the two of you, talking together, can bring some understanding. Talk with the other two spiders that came to your call of help. Maybe they can provide a different point of view." Drew thought for a moment.

"Please do me a favor and write down all your emotions, ask DB to do the same and when you talk to other spiders, write down their emotions and feelings. Encrypt it and send it to Eddie. I promise it will stay private. I just want to give him the chance to try and understand the interaction between our species better." Drew paused again to sip his tea. He looked at the multiple faceted grouped eyes of Hoppy, "Thank you for saving Kitten and thank you for talking with me openly." He stroked her leg again and then she quietly moved off thinking about what Lord Drew had said.

***

The fanfare waiting on the arrival of Kitten and Hoppy was a little over the top. There were peoples that had traveled from many distant villages to see the proud warrior cat and the spider friend that had 'beaten off hundreds of mercenaries' to save the children. The shuttle landed with little problem and the noise of the crowd had swelled as the ramp was lowered and the hatch cracked.

Cara and Target walked off first. They were met by Nalia and DB. A shy and nervous Hoppy followed. The cheering swelled even further when all saw the mouse ears and red polka dot bow. Kitten came to the hatchway and descended the Ramp. Those that had already met her, stopped cheering, and stared in awe. Those that did not know her, saw a magnificent Lioness saunter down the ramps and into the arms of her 'sisters and brothers.'

A group of children came in a group with wreaths made of vines and flowers. Kitten bowed her large head when the first two children signaled to her that they wanted to place it over her head. Luckily, they had sized it for the sculpture and so it fit.

The second group of kids came forward and were going to place it over Hoppy's head until they found she did not have a head. So, there was a bit of child discussion, aided by the adults and they placed the wreath on her thorax. All seemed to be placated with the result.

DB used this occasion to announce the creation of an annual mayors meeting for the new combined Omega. It would be held in the middle of winter to gauge how the combined colony was fairing and to plan for spring. He again felt like he was copying his Cousin, but then reminded himself that his cousin was copying a pathway that had worked on Earth for centuries.

And he now started to realize he needed civil servants dedicated to the colony...bureaucrats. Where he grew up, it was a bad word. But as a leader of this fledgling colony, he needed permeant full time employees that had the Colony's best interest as their sole focus. He would start with the mayors, and then create regional mayoral committees. The committee's chairman would be the de facto governor for that province.

It was around this time and the spiraling out of conflicting issues, that his head began to hurt again.

DB escaped to his beloved patio and watched the bees swarm to their new abode. It was a beautifully crafted beehive made locally by a new carpentry shop. As far as he could tell, it was the first in all the colonies. It was huge compared to Earth standard, but the carpentry shop just sized it to the bees. It was a bit disconcerting to have a huge bee settle on your table and wait for you to offer a bit of fruit, but then they would be off and back to the hive to share. It was equal to having the birds on Earth beg for french-fries, while eating outdoors.

Cara came up to him, with Nalia following. She put her arms around him and then did a hip check forcing his small table away from him. She sat in his lap and slowly kissed him. He looked at Nalia with a questioning look. He was glad to have them back but these two females, he called mates, had bonded and he always felt like he was being played.

"We are pregnant my Mate," Cara stated and slowly kissed him again. There was a ruckus in the house and then Goldie darted out and went directly to Cara. She had been kept inside because of her inability to act calmly in a crowd. Too many foreign peoples, not from this area were coming and she did not understand their immediate fear of the timber wolf sized lap dog. But now she was free and overjoyed to see the return of Cara and Kitten.

Kitten was laying in the shade relaxing after all the excitement and commotion over her return. She fluidly rose and padded over the whining and yipping Goldie. Goldie spun from burying her nose in the laps of DB and Cara and turned on her best friend only to falter. 'She smelled like kitten, sort of looked like Kitten,' but in Goldies simpler mind 'this large Cat was kitten?' the female wolf wondered.

Kitten ended the confusion and torment and just pushed her muzzle into Goldie's neck and purred. All was forgiven, all was content, at least with the two fur friends and they went to the patch of sun and laid down together.

"I love you my mate," DB whispered to Cara.

"And I you, DB. You have two playful pregnant mates wanting some alone time with you. What do you say?" Cara asked.

"To the bath my loves and then to bed." DB responded to Cara with a light swat on her rump.

From the sunspot on the patio came the sound of a snort and a comment 'harrumph, water play again," stated a disdaining Kitten from her warm supine position.

End of Chapter 5


12