Drew's Troubles - Omega Colony #07

Story Info
Things must change and some will pay the price.
5.4k words
4.74
2.4k
4
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
349 Followers

Colony Omega Chapter 7

To all,

I hope all of you have stayed safe in 2021 so far. To those of us in the USA, things have started out in quite the 'special' way. I hope, no matter the political affiliation, that we in the USA will play nice and move forward into a pleasant future together as one. I hope COVID-19 goes away and we can hug again as a natural way of saying hello.

As the ground-based worlds of the Cats and other species settles into the day-to-day grind of basic survival and growth of the colonies, I hope to share a more introspective view of the characters and their interactions between species, but also between colonies.             

Any aliens, real or imagined in this story are purely a construct of my twisted and warped mind.

I thank everyone so much for reading my stories and hope you continue enjoying them.

***

DB awoke with a start. He was disoriented and could not place where he was. The noise, the trembling the confusion.

All he could remember was the fear, the fear that was swimming towards him. NONE survived for long swimming in the Oceans...NO ONE! He was treading water in relatively calm swell. It was not the waters he feared, but what was beneath the surface.

He knew he was going to die, but would it be quick or ripped slowly apart? It depends on what sea creature got to him first...The fear welled up in his throat!

His eyes flicked around and down. He was in a very cushy and comfortable flight lounge chair, strapped down. The noise he heard and felt were the thrusters of the shuttle he was now in.

DB mentally shook himself and realized he was in the shuttle headed to the capital. Time for the annual governors meeting. His cousin, Lord Drew had asked all the Governors for one solid week of meetings and work.

No hint on why that much time, but a promised explanation upon arrival.

The realization of his current situation did not relieve all the stress caused by his very vivid dream.

'Guilt can do that to you,' he thought.

He knew that the last several weeks had added to the stress he felt each day. The worst being his rash decision to send all the hateful to their doom.

He knew he sent them to frightening deaths. He could have sent them to a holding cell or at worst 100 meters deep in the ocean so they would drown relatively quickly. But he didn't, and he knew why. All the raven and special investigative groups research led to one conclusion. They, this group of human hate mongers had done what he witnessed many times before.

Many different species had been terrorized before their deaths. And his anger at seeing it firsthand had tipped a scale inside DB.

He knew he needed to clear his thoughts and get ready to put on a calm demeanor for the rest of the governors, but he was just so damned tired.

*

DB briefly closed his eyes and played back the scene, trying to justify the terror he created. Trying to justify it to his soul...with little success.

The whole scene rolled out before him again, harkening back to times hundreds of years ago, where fear was used to oppress and subjugate. But he had to remind himself, the Humans that made up the Odessa had used the same tactics for control. These were just the leftover vermin from that group.

They talked and talked, how they had to regain their control and fortunes. To cast out these foreign devils, that Satan had brought to destroy their lives. DB looked up in the trees and saw that his drones were in place and capturing the footage necessary to justify his next action.

Four members of the group surged forward and grabbed the Foxy and righted her. They had bagged her, but left her mouth unbound so they could hear and mock her pleas. The rope was thrown over a high branch and then they pulled.

The Foxy screamed as the rope pulled taught and then she flopped down to the ground again. The clearing was quiet except for the crackling of the fire, she heard quiet footsteps come close. Her bleeding ear rotated to pick up as much sound as she could. Her body tensed as she felt hands on her, turning her over.

"It's ok, they are gone. You are safe and I'll get you to a hospital where your wounds can be treated."

*

DB felt sickened. He was a good man. He felt he really was, but...He had just slaughtered over 40 people without any due process of law. In a fit of blind anger, he had sent them swimming. Man, and woman together, into the dark water off the coast to find whatever sea denizen happen to be close and hungry. They were always hungry.

He had the video, that would show everything up to the point of the vanishing bodies. His newest Raven security officer would be sent to investigate. She would pass the word around to superstitious village folk that the capital was at work again. That evil doers would be punished. The video would become public and then the investigation would stall because of the lack of bodies.

He opened his eyes, they had more of a hard glint about them this time. He could feel the anger well up in him again. 'No one would touch one of his own again" he mentally promised himself.

DB felt the thrusters push harder as the shuttle positioned for final approach. He still did not know how to handle the guilt, but he pushed it down and shifted his lounge to inflight configuration and tried to clear his head for wat was to come.

***

The duality of life had become a norm for DB. Dealing with his expanded family life in Omega and having to take a heavier hand at the public sector. Each time he closed his eyes he could feel the fear of swimming alone in the water waiting for death to arrive. He wanted to relax, but new 'issues' kept piling up week after week.

And then he got yanked sideways by Aya. His niece was coming back from her 'adventure' and what a damn funny adventure it was.

DB did not know why, but every so often he would get a 'flush' through his system. He knew it was far off, but he could feel whenever she utilized a huge amount of...energy? It was beyond his comprehension if it was some type of energy they used, or something else. He just knew he could feel it.

And whatever she was doing over there, wherever 'there' was, this last time the flush made him stop what he was doing a grip the table. And then just a short time later do it again. It did not seem to take anything from him, but it was like someone twanged a huge piano string and he could feel the vibrations in his soul.

He turned in his kitchen and he was no longer in his kitchen but standing in the glade looking at the Mystic Elder. He walked over and sat in the grass, facing the smiling being.

"So, it is time my first Star Child. Time to gather up another and help guide her journey. Remember what I said about patience. You will need quite a bit with her. She is stronger than what I imagined, and she must curtail that...that...passion she has at times. You must go to her now and bring her to me, so we can become...comfortable with each other. Go now my first star child...and remember..."

'Patience!' he still heard in his head now that he was back in his kitchen.

'Patience, I'll give you all patience! I live and love human female that is pregnant, is a drama queen and about to give birth to our child. I love and live with a Kettle female that just gave birth to our twins and has claws plus fangs...and is starting to get the same temper as her aunt." DB paused, "And how could I forget, I am now living with a third female that I swear to god is a succubus." DB ranted, mostly in his head.

"Patience...he wants me to be patient with an underage delinquent that runs off to god knows what!" DB was muttering to himself as he walked out into the improvements to his back patio. There was a light rain falling and little wind. He took a seat under the newly covered portion of his patio and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and stepped into Transition.

He was standing in the third building of his cousin Lord Drew's Mountain Cabin compound. He had been there before, with the beginning of the spider relationship. He was doing his ghost impression and not allowing himself to be seen but listening in to the various conversations, most, if not all, focused on his little niece.

'Holy shit' he thought, 'What an adventure she had' DB had gotten a briefing paper on her work on the Sims and how she had forged the shit out of the intelligence bureau. She was sitting with El while he listened to her getting threatened with dirty diapers and other undesirable tasks.

He watched as his cousin Drew and Alexander came in and continued her inquisition. It was fun, in a very ungrown-up way watching her squirm. When Eddie came in, it got close to violence.

DB was taken back by her anger and aggression over the confiscated destroyer. A bit shocked when fang and claw seemed to pop out of nowhere. So, a skinny kid of 14 in a 'interesting' outfit turns into a hunched over killing machine in 2 seconds. For DB, it was a bit unnerving.

'Did she really think they were going to let her keep a fully armed destroyer? What, as a joy ride?' DB thought.

When they started to debate her math and the ability to short hop through transition, he had to finally step in.

DB stepped out of transition and into 'real space.'

"That's because the ships did not create the shifting, Aya did." Commented DB popping into the cafeteria at the end of the table and pulling up a chair.

He realized he had scared the crap out of a bunch of people, and they jumped at his sudden appearance. He had sent Lord Drew an informal notice or ping before his arrival. But he knew it was still disquieting to have a human pop into your midst.

"My apologies for my tardiness and being so late to the party. I am so happy my niece has survived her little adventure. But she is the one that did it," he answered.

"What do you mean she created the shifting?" Lord Drew, his cousin, asked in confusion. Everyone was looking at her, back to DB and then to Lord Drew in a giant circle of confusion.

"Yes, it was Aya, I could feel each time she pulled that stunt." and then he paused again, "She may be your daughter, but somehow she has been given the same powers I have. But based on what I have heard and seen, she maybe more powerful than me." he responded, and then added, "Or is just willing to stretch the boundaries farther than me?"

Aya started to "Huff" with everyone talking about her in the third person with her standing in the middle of the discussion.

Eddie finally spoke up again, 'You are telling us, that Aya, my niece, caused a fully loaded Destroyer, plus scout ship to blink through space 450 million light years, and land perfectly in orbit at the Cat Home planet? By herself...just her?"

"Well, yes and maybe some navigation assistance from her AI? But the physicality of moving the ships she has been in? It was all Aya." DB responded, "I know this is and will be hard for everyone to understand, but in transition, there is no mass, no time, no... a whole lot of things I do not understand."

"But I am here for another reason. Her presence has been requested by the Mystic Elder and I have been asked to fetch her. I am here to take her to the Elder and will report back, hopefully shortly. I do not believe we will be gone long and then I will bring her to the Capital." he promised.

"Do I have a say in any of this? She is my daughter!" asked his cousin, Lord Drew of the Pride.

"Of course, cousin, but please trust me and let me borrow her for a bit. She needs to get trained. I have done some things, without thinking. I have sent men to their deaths, out of fear, anger, and reaction. I never want her to carry the burdens I carry now," he looked down and all could see regret on his face.

"It would be horrible if she accidently sent...let's say an uncle, to go swimming because she got mad about something," he smiled and looked at Eddie and saw him blanche. Eddie understood the meaning.

Lord Drew acknowledged the need with a nod of his head but then added "only if she wants to go."

DB stood and held out a hand and Aya stood, taking his hand. She let go for a moment and ran and wrapped herself around her father.

"Be good my lovely daughter, be safe." His cousin commented to his young daughter. Lord Drew of Pride softly kissed the top of her head. She let loose and went to back to DB.

"I am afraid. But I trust DB. I'll go and hear what the Elder has to say." Aya stated quietly.

"Uncle, I would never hurt you, but you had better put my ship back together..." Aya was talking but DB cut the conversation short because of where she was going with it. He transitioned them to the glade.

"Or else..." she continued until the realization of where they were, or were not, hit her.

"Where are we?" She asked after several moments of quiet.

"I don't really know, and I gave up trying to ask. But feel free to try." DB smiled shaking his head, 'You will understand in a bit. The Mystic Elder will only respond with questions, to questions."

They walked into the glade and sat in front of the Elder. He smiled and spoke to Aya. "Good morning star child Aya. I am so happy to meet you in person. You have had quite the escapade as of late. You do not know it, but things have changed for you beyond just your little adventure."

She quickly stood so she could look eye to eye with the Elder sitting in a lotus position in front of her.

"Little adventure!" she paused getting more wound up, "Little adventure! I went in a little cramped spaceship, went to battle against a destroyer, won, saved the people in the destroyer, made peace with the Marauders, and should have come back home a hero. But Nooooo! What do I get? Threats of dirty diapers and baby vomit. And now I am in some woodland forest, gods know where, and you call it a little adventure!" and Aya was working her way into a fit.

The Elder smiled turned his head to DB and stated, "Do you see now how patience is going to be needed for this one?"

"Quit talking like I am not standing in front of you!" she said stamping her foot.

The Elder, still looking at DB shook his head for just a brief second, "You go home and leave her with me for a bit. I'll send her to you when we are done discussing...things." The Elder just waived his hand and DB vanished.

Aya sort of yipped at the sudden disappearance of her distant cousin.

"Take my hand young one. Let us see to your adventure." The Elder commented and then held out his hand in offering.

She tentatively put her hand on top of his and there was a rush. She could feel her stomach start to rise and then it all vanished. They were in the throne room of the Marauder castle. She was in the special alcove standing while the Elder was still seated, now on the floor.

"Go find your friend the Emperor so I can see what this game of chess is all about," stated the Elder smiling.

***

DB awoke in his chair and could not seem to get his feet untangled. A sleeping Goldie had laid down on his feet so she could be touching him. Something she tried to do each night if he, Nalia or Cara were in front of the fire. He looked out on the patio and the rain had cleared. A pure beam of light from a spacing of branches above was on Kitten, curled in her favorite place on the patio.

'Nalia must have gotten back from the capital early,' he thought. And just as he began that thought, she sauntered out the back door with Cara one step behind.

"Here I hurry home and find you off on one of your adventures and Cara asleep in our pit all alone." She chided him with a smile by sliding past the huge head of Goldie and giving him a slow kiss on the lips.

'Well, our niece has been up to...well I won't say no good...but a lot of adventure. I am now deeply immersed in her newest one." BD commented.

"I know too much of her latest adventure. I have been categorizing and trying to find homes for well over 200 ex-slaves." She finished with a short chuckle.

"Speaking of which, we have a new member to our household, only short term. Governor Li has offered to take her on." Nalia commented.

DB sat up, making Goldie reshuffle "Not like the last one, right? I am barley staying alive between the three of you." He said smiling.

"Oh, don't you wish. No, my mate, the beautiful Alaina is off at the castle finishing the categorizations." She paused trying to think how continue, "This one has her own qualities."

There was a funny noise of 'shhh,' pause 'shhh' and from around the house came a creature out of the mythos of Earth. She was a definite 'she,' a partial body of a barely clad humanoid female with smallish champagne glass breasts. Her red hair was not hair but a red grove of weaving, finger thick tendrils that moved and swayed in the most hypnotic way.

He would have said her skin was white, almost too white, but then the sun hit her through holes in the treed canopy and he could see the sparkle of thousands of scales. Her whole body was covered in scales of some size, except for her mons, nipples, and parts of her face. The scales grew just below what appeared to be her ass.

'And a cute bubble butt she does have,' DB thought as he watched her turn and survey the creek and forest below his patio. The three meters of one-meter-thick snake that was attached to the bubble butt did tend to catch one's attention. The larger scales of the snake did create a prismatic effect and caused light sparkles to dance across the patio and all hard surfaces in the vicinity.

DB could see and admit to himself that she was erotically beautiful.

"So, what does a girl have to do out here in the woodlands to get a drink, a bath and laid?" came out of her translator as she towered over the two humans and Nalia.

***

Alaina woke up at the capital. She was deeply immersed in the soft bed clothes of a human style bed. She rolled around for a minute and enjoyed the freedom of being alone and in control of her day. 'And in the castle where I should be,' she thought. Her 'friend' Nalia, 'oops Lady Nalia' she thought and huffed, had left her to finalized the categorizations of the ex-slaves from Marauder space.

'Lady Nalia! Humph, we will see about that,' she thought. She had been treated as close to an Earth QUEEN! by the O'Conner Clan until Lord Drew and his meddling. She had everything she had wanted, beautiful things, jewelry, servants, and the absolute adoration of every male O'Conner. 'Lord Drew and his hideous mate drug me here,' she huffed and slid deeper in the sheets and blankets. She could feel the temper that she worked so hard to hide come to the surface.

Her morning coffee was delivered by one of the bots that rolled around the castle. She sat up to sip and plan her day.

'This is the way it should be. I should wake up beautiful and be pampered all day. I deserve to have a bath, be toweled dry by someone I feel is worthy, have a few hours of sex where I could lay back and have someone feast on my pussy. I think an attractive female in the morning,' She paused as a bird flew into the room, found it occupied and flew out, "they are gentle, and I like starting out slow. After several orgasms, I could bath again and then have lunch. My afternoon tryst should be with someone...male.' she thought.

'A male of average length and girth. Yes, that would be a perfect warm up for a group fuck at the pits in the evening,' she thought as she fingered and stroked her swollen and soddened pussy.

She could not believe that after all the things she had done to get Nalia shipped off Earth and sent as a whore to this god forsaken planet, that she would be stuck in this odd position. While not a slave, she had to 'work' for a living! She was used to be being the primary predator. She was used to being the focus of everyone's eyes and desires. But except for the few that were semi-acceptable, the colony provided nothing for her aspirations. And she was back competing with the same female she had betrayed as a friend and had sent away! It was beyond unacceptable.' Alania thought.

DrewScott
DrewScott
349 Followers
12