Drew's Troubles - Omega Colony #07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Lord and Lady, my ass,' she grumbled.

She was born and bred to be beautiful and have the males, and females, of all species slavering at her feet by one sultry look. Now she was trapped. Stuck in that dust filled hellhole they called colony Omega.

She began to work on a plan, and that plan included not returning to the backward colony but staying here in the capital, in the castle if possible

***

DB had gathered his things and loaded them onto the waiting trolly. It had been a long year and he was not really looking froward to the 'annual' governors meeting. He was going to be the focus of many of the rumors that had circulated regarding the disappearance of multiple Omega human citizens. Only a handful of people knew of his interactions and power, but rumors were rumors and humankind was humankind. Several of the other species, the Kettle, Foxy and Dragon just shrugged when asked. They understood the basis of the rumors and felt the 'disappearances" justified.

The Odessa had vanished in the same way and everyone else had been overjoyed with the opening of trade, lack of oppressive control and sharing of strife. The whole Omega community had struggled through winter and come out the better for it.

But the trip here had not been pleasant, his new security and intelligence officer could be 'difficult' when she wanted to be. As they got ready to step off the shuttle

Renenet walked down the ramp directly after him. As soon as she cleared the hatchway her wings unfolded with a snap of air.

"Ren are you going to give me the silent treatment this whole trip? I screwed up and I admit it. I should have sent them to a holding cell at the island instead. I get it" DB commented, as he leaned back in the very comfortable trolly chair.

She slid her eyes from the sky above, to him, and back again. She leaned forward slightly and ruffled her feathers. The black wings, while no longer evolved for flying, were quite impressive. She was a stunning member of Ravens that spoke to an exotic beauty created by science and breeding.

But DB knew that the wing display and the ruffling were her non-demure version of showing her frustration.

"I have said my piece. You have robbed us of datum and the ability to create psychological profiles on these sadistic creatures. As for your temper, please take lessons with Lord Drew's daughter to better control your impulses. At any time, you could have used these degenerate humans as flotsam and chum." And with that last word the wings snapped shut and she focused on seating of the trolly.

He smiled. He thought El was a hard ass until he met Ren. She was the epidemy of her species, brilliant, standoffish, and beautiful in her own exotic way. He presumed she could be ruthless given the other raven intelligence officers he had met.

They touched down at the capital in the same location that Target had vacated only hours before. In some ways he missed having the opportunity to see and talk with her before her departure. But she was going to be part of his life for a very long time. Her 'retirement" had surprised him but not his mate. They were bonded and spoke often, so Nalia would have known and understood Targets need to be away from palace intrigue.

BD stepped off the Trolly with Ren right behind him. The trolly had taken a winding garden path, past several security check points, to exit into another parking area at the "public' side of the Palace. They headed directly to the lodging and then they would double back to the conference

***

"Fuck, I hate this political bullshit," he stated out loud to himself as he realized it was 'Show Time!' for him in front of the other governors.

"I do not understand why you are upset at being chosen to preside over the governors committee." Ren commented as they strode back to their selected lodgings. "You are the most logical choice since you combined the two colonies to make Omega what it is today. You have led Omega though its change from its original...'leadership' and the colony is thriving."

"Because I don't want to 'BE' anything. I did not choose to be the Governor of Omega, it was shoved in my lap. And now I have to oversee drawing up a new government for the entire Atlantis continent!" Lord Drew had a quiet meeting with DB and Ren when they first arrived on site, DB now knew the big secret. Turns out Ren already knew and that made DB more frustrated.

DB was staying in the Suite adjacent to Drew's huge suite. Ren was staying in the second bedroom of his suite as a convenience.

They did not make it far inside the door before they knew they were not alone.

"Hello lover boy" came a sexy, sultry sounding voice from the partially opened door to DB's bedroom. BD spun opened mouthed at the sound.

"Hello Ren," same a second statement much more factual instead of sultry.

"Lady Nalia, it is good to see that you received word and could come."

DB spun and looked at Ren and then back over at the slowly opening bedroom door.

"What..." but became silent when he saw what Nalia was barely wearing.

Nalia walked through the open doorway in a shift of glossy see through white fabric. 'Baby-doll' seemed such a silly word for this outfit she thought.

Through the panties DB could see that she had shaved her labia, something quite new for her. She sashayed across the common area of the suite and then reached up and pulled him down for a kiss.

After an extended soft kiss, she released his head and looked into his eyes.

"Auntie Target called and said that after an early meeting you would be a bit distraught. She thought some physical activity and a good female by your side would help you through the next couple of days..." Nalia paused and spun her head to Ren.

"No offense meant Ren." Nalia softly commented.

"And none taken Lady Nalia. But I will offer my leave and go coordinate with my colleagues. I am sure that will take many hours." Ren finished with a ruffle of her feathers and a smile from the stoic Raven. She spun and was out the door before they could comment.

Before the door was closed Nalia had his pants unfastened and was lowering her mouth as his pants hit his knees. She engulfed his cock and started to bob but was pulled free and pulled up into a long loving human kiss by her mate. After a long, sensuous kiss, with the renewed intensity that only long-time lovers know to give, they broke to breath.

"Bedroom," DB gasped out between breaths as he pulled his clothes up enough to stumble across the great room of the suite to his bedroom.

DB hobbled and Nalia pulled until they passed the bedroom threshold. DB spun and slammed the door, knowing Ren would never bother them.

When he turned, Nalia was already in the pit, face down but her face turned to watch her mate. Her ass was held high or as high as she could with her demurer size. Tail and ass wiggling to entice her mates fervor.

He could see her shaved pudenda and while he was enamored with the look bracketed by her somewhat crotchless panties. What really turned him on was that she had taken the time to do that for him, just to add some spice for the unplanned hookup.

He stripped off his clothes in record time and then crawled into the sleeping pit and the prize that awaited him. He bent behind her and began to lick and suck her moistened openings. She started to scream and had to hold back some of delight so her extended claws would not shred the bedding. He knew it was a tease to make her hold back, so he played some more.

He grabbed her hips and pulled himself behind her. Her hands, already busy stroking herself, gabbed his cock and lined him up. It was done in one motion and then he was deep in her Kettle pussy. He began playing with her tail and ass as he slowly began to saw in and out.

It was too much for her and she came. He could hear the rips on the pillows and smiled at the extra cost he would pay for their replacement. It was a small price to pay for her enjoyment...and his as well.

They continued, with DB hitting all her buttons. She knew his little passions too but would save something special for rounds two and three.

"I'm coming," he called out. Nalia spun off his cock and sucked in the first of his cum as she took him deeper down her throat just skimming him with her decidedly not human canines.

That brought an end to his holding back and he filled her throat with his essence.

Round one ended with them cuddled side by side with her head in the crook of his shoulder.

"I love you my mate," DB commented out of breath.

"I love you too. I am glad I could be here to help you through theses next couple of days," Nalia responded.

"What do you know?" DB asked.

Nalia tuned and placed her folded arms on his chest so she could look him in his eyes.

"All of it. There are no secrets within the Auntie network. Looks like I may end of being First Lady of Atlantis. Unless you fuck it up somehow," she said with a cheeky smile.

DB just groaned and grabbed her by her ass and pulled her up into a lover's kiss.

Fade to dark

End of Chapter 7


12