Drifter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bigger..." I whispered. I looked at the ceiling, searching for the thing that would take me away to the place with the orbs, to another body. "Make me bigger!" I yelled.

_Inclination saturation reached, seeding.

Milked

The gentle hum of machines filled my ears and I found myself kneeling on a straw covered floor. My arms were bound above my head and shackled to a pipe spanning the width of a narrow stall. I didn't feel panicked though, after all, a quick search of my memories revealed I had Drifted into Cow 1429, and Cow 1429 was a good cow who felt safe when she was restrained and being milked. Attached to my chest were two obscene breasts, or udders as Cow 1429 knew them, each twice the size of my head and patterned by large blue veins. Their bounty was being sucked away by two clear cups placed over my dick sized nipples, which sprayed out milk and swelled noticeably every time the vacuum cycled.

My mind felt foggy and increasingly not my own, it had been tainted by the animalisitic thoughts of Cow 1429 and bimbo Tessa. This was far beyond what I had in mind when I wished for bigger breasts, I was not even completely human anymore, the tail swishing behind me told me everything I needed to know. But there was nothing to be done about it, all I could do was wait and enjoy the milking. And enjoy it I did, the cow's udders were utterly addicting. I waited with sweet anticipation for each cycle of the milking machine, the vacuum was powerful and straddled the edge between pleasurable and painful which made it all the more exciting. But it was never quite enough to bring me to orgasm, and I remained on that exhausting threshold of anticipating a sweet release that never came. I twisted my arms impatiently and the shackles made a loud ruckus that let the whole barn know of my predicament.

...

...

Hours later I was still being milked and exhaustion was setting in. How much longer would this go on? How much milk did this fucking cow have to give?

"Is she really still going? All the other cows were finished an hour ago," I heard a male voice say from nearby.

"See for yourself," said a female voice as the pair entered my view.

The male was wearing jeans but lacked a shirt and the female was wearing overalls. They looked like farmhands who had been out working for most of the day -- dirty, disheveled, and sweaty.

"Cow 1429," the woman said. "Look at her absurd udders and her stupid expression. I swear the milker makes 'em dumber, but this one especially cause she's on it so long."

"Don't tell me you've never been tempted to use it," the man teased.

"Shut up before I break your nose, Norris. Just cause I got mamm'ries don't mean I'm a freakin cow," she snapped back. "And anyway..." she quickly snuggled up to Norris "...your little willie would fit perfectly into one of those suction cups, why don't you try it?"

"Fuck off, Jessica," Norris said, shoving her away. "I'll show you little."

Norris began to undo his pants as Jessica watched, amused. Amusement which turned into astonishment when Norris proceeded to whip out his ten inch penis from over top of his underwear. I was also impressed, the Tessa part of me, that slut, was ready to pounce, and Cow 1429 was indifferent. Norris looked at Jessica with an air of triumph.

"Make her suck it," Jessica requested.

"What!? No! She'd probably bite it off. Not to mention she's a cow," Norris protested.

Jessica rolled her eyes and entered my stall. She walked behind me and hunched over my back so that her chin was resting on my shoulder.

"See these?" she said as she rubbed her hands up and down my udders. "Not disgusting cow udders, but plump titties. You like plump titties, don't you, Norris?"

Norris only nodded.

"See this face?" Jessica continued her seduction. "Not a cow's face but a pretty young woman's face."

Norris was starting to get erect. I wanted to interject but all that came out was a tired "Moooo." Well, I gave it my best shot.

"That wasn't human," he said, backing away.

"See this mouth?" Jessica said, ignoring his reluctance. She put her fingers in my mouth and pried it open. "Look how much saliva she has to lubricate your dick with, and I hear it contains a powerful pheromone too." Suddenly, Jessica turned my head and locked lips with me, sticking her tongue deep into my mouth. Her passion increased the longer she tasted my saliva, until she pulled off after several seconds, gasping for air. "Holy shit, Norris," she said in disbelief. I wasn't sure if she was serious or just putting on a show.

Before I knew it Norris was straddling my udders and his thick member was lodging itself down my throat. The farmhand had finally had enough teasing and went for it. There was no foreplay, no tip licking, he went straight to the face fucking. Norris gripped my hair and horns hard and pulled my head into him just as much as he thrust into me. My throat swelled as his massive member moved in and out, each motion sending jiggling shock waves down my huge udders and causing my shackles to dance about. Somewhere in the cave-woman recesses of my brain, the simple fact of having a dick down my throat was enough finally tip me over the edge. The orgasm crashed through me and nowhere was it more apparent than in the suction cups, which filled completely with milk from my ducts working overdrive. Not to be only a bystander, Jessica joined in and began pushing my head into his dick and holding my jaw open to help it go down easier. I wasn't unhappy, I had gotten my sweet release at last.

After a minute of violent throat fucking Norris unleashed a massive load down my throat which overflowed out of my mouth and fell down onto my veiny udders. While I generally wasn't a fan of swallowing, Tessa was, and Cow 1429 was a dumb fucking cow and thought it was food, so I slopped up what I could with my tongue like it was warm gruel.

"Ooooo, shit," Norris moaned. "I just got a blowjob from a cow. Eww." he stumbled back, quickly pulling his pants back up.

"Oh suck it up crybaby, you looked an awful lot like you were enjoying it while sticking that monster cock down her gullet," Jessica chided him. She stroked my hair and cooed "There, there sweetie, you did a good job." Jessica gave me a quick peck on my cheek and exited the stall.

Norris laughed, "Just a minute ago you were calling her stupid, now she's your beloved pet?"

"I respect the dick sucking game on this'un," Jessica said proudly. "And anyway, we drink their milk, what's a little blow job?"

"Just don't mention it to anyone," Norris demanded. "Come on, let's get her out of here." And the pair started to undo my shackles.

...

...

I was eager to Drift again and get out of this stupid human cow hybrid thing, though I would be lying if I said being milked wasn't incredibly addicting. My udders slapped loudly against my torso as Norris and Jessica led me into hall that was much cleaner than the barn was. Droplets of milk occasionally hit the floor betraying my incomplete milking.

"Shit, we're gonna have to clean that up," Jessica said, looking back at the trail of milk I was leaving. "Ya know Hugo, he likes his lab to be spotless."

Norris sighed, "I'll do it, can you take it from here?" Norris asked. Jessica nodded, which sent Norris running back down the hall.

We turned a corner and paused in front a window which revealed the small room beyond -- another hucow was strapped into a harness suspended from the ceiling, a feeding tube occasionally dropping some yellow slop directly into her stomach, and she was withstanding what can only be described as impalement by a giant dildo. Her monstrous udders were at least twice the size of mine and her milk shot into the hungry suction cups with the force of a fire hose. This was milking on an industrial scale with no regard for her comfort or happiness, though fortunately for her it appeared she was in a fugue state. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head and the frequent jerking of her body was an indication of the intense orgasms she experienced every couple of seconds.

While I was watching with awe, Jessica was watching with disdain.

"That frikin' thing will put me out of work," she cursed. Jessica turned to me, "I bet that turns you on, being stuck on fuck stick and milked so hard your brains melt."

Normally Cow 1429 didn't respond to human speech, but I wasn't entirely cow-brained and shook my head. That was way too intense. Jessica did a double-take and studied me curiously for a second, obviously trying to figure out if I had actually responded to her.

"I will take it from here, Jessica, thank you," an unknown voice spoke from behind. The voice belonged to an older gentleman with a short gray beard, he wore a white lab coat and bore the attitude of someone who's in charge. This had to be Hugo. Jessica handed me off and Hugo led me by the wrist into a sterile looking lab room. A pair of shackles suspended from the ceiling were used to keep the cows from wandering about, Cow 1429 had been here before and I knew what was expected of me, I held up my hands to once again be restrained but Hugo pushed my arms back down to my sides.

"I do not think that is necessary. Do you, Riley?"

My eyes went wide, Diego!... or whatever his real name was. I suddenly became self-conscious of my nakedness, it had not bothered me when people only saw me as a farm animal, but being in front of someone who had some sense of who I really was made me uncomfortable. I covered up with my arms as best as I could but it was impossible with Cow 1429's proportions.

"Interesting," Diego started. "...your Inclination being something so base. Most Drifters who get stuck in an Inclination decline are fulfilling some power fantasy or a more general hedonistic desire, yours is much more targeted."

I let out a soft moo. Shit, communicating in this body would be difficult.

"Flesh surrounding hard bone... I find the humanoid form quite intriguing. My original species possesses something more akin to chitin," Diego said with some curiosity. He leaned forward and prodded at my boob-flesh with his finger and I resisted the urge to retreat. "A pair of organs whose purpose is to provide sustenance to your young, how is it that you are so obsessed them as sexual characteristic? And this... thing you have Drifted into, a being with nipples so large you would be considered a mutant of your base species, I am not sure I can save you at this point."

Even though I found these udders incredible I couldn't see myself living the rest of life like this -- a slave to be used and discarded. This person was my only lifeline, the only one who understood who I really was and what I was going through. I reached out and grasped his hands in a pleading matter, even if he wasn't originally human I hoped he could at least understand this gesture.

He smiled reassuringly, "There is hope, you still have your faculties despite inhabiting something that has no sense of self." A wave of relief washed over me and I wanted to hug him, but Diego's expression turned to concern as he appeared to stare through me. I turned to look but couldn't see anything. Diego grabbed my head and forced my attention back to him.

"Listen carefully, you are being seeded for another Drift. It wants you to get caught in this decline before your powers naturally develop, do not let that happen. Do you remember the orbs?"

I nodded.

"They are the lives available to you. The ones that you are naturally attracted to will continue your Inclination decline, find the ones that feel wrong. Do not forget!"

_Inclination saturation reached, seeding.

The Punching Bag

The Drift happened but I couldn't bring myself to care that much, my head lay against the softest pillow in the world and it would be a sin against the God of comfiness to move. A knock came beside my ear and I tried to ignore it. Another louder knock followed shortly after, the kind of knock that you knew wouldn't stop until you addressed it. Annoyed, I open my eyes and met the gaze of a middle-aged man dress in a suit.

"Wakey wakey, Fat Sacs," he said with a sense of disdain in his voice.

Fats Sacs? With my eyes fully opened I comprehended what he meant -- my head had been resting on my monstrously sized tits, each three feet across and spherical. They sat heavily on my lap and were somehow stuffed into a form-fitting suit of my own which showed a proportional amount of cleavage. At my current size there was about two feet of exposed boob valley.

The man snapped his fingers in front of my face as I was still taking it all in. "Hey we don't pay you sleep, I dropped my keys and need you to fetch them," he said, pointing to a pair of keys on the ground.

"Why can't you pick them up yourself?" I asked.

"Don't get smartass with me. A Sponsored like you doesn't get that privilege," he said angrily. Then he grabbed me by the back of my suit and with some effort threw me out of my chair to the ground. My gigantic tits acted like airbags and softened the fall but they held me a couple feet off the ground. I found myself helpless like a turtle on its back -- my arms weren't long enough to get leverage and I couldn't get my legs underneath me because my boobs were in the way. It must have looked ridiculously cartoony to anyone who was watching.

"Umm, help?" I called out.

The man walked past and with a huff bent down to pick up his keys, giving me the stink eye as he did. Without another word he waltzed off and I was left there pinned to the ground by my monstrous udders. I let out a resigned "moo" and quickly slapped a hand over my mouth. Shit, Cow1429 was leaking through. Somehow being shackled up and forcefully milked was turning out to be less abusive than whatever this poor woman had to deal with.

I resisted the urge to dig into her memories, Diego hadn't warned against it but somehow it seemed connected to his warning about the orbs. I had followed his advise hadn't I? This person's orb had seemed almost nauseous but the 200 lbs of boob flesh I was pressing into the floor didn't give me much confidence that I had followed his directions. Still... I licked my lips, what I wouldn't give to get a little private time with the things. I ran my hands in large circles around their circumference imagining what I would do with them.

"Oh my, Carrie!" a high pitched voice called out, knocking me out of my trance. A pair of hands reached under my arms and helped pull me up to a position where I could finally get my legs under me. I stood with some difficulty, the massive weight hanging off my chest constantly threatening to pull me back down, though surprisingly I felt no pain in my shoulders or back. A woman with a blueish skin tone walked around my side and examined the front of my suit, giving my breasts a good brushing wherever she found a patch of dust. I didn't feel much due to the thickness of the suit material but mentally I was filling with arousal.

She suddenly seemed aware of what she was doing and stopped. "There, all better!" she said, putting on a forceful smile which hid an element of disgust. "Us Sponsored have to stick together, right?"

"Yeah... thanks," I replied.

The blue woman hurried off and I gingerly sat back in my office chair. The arm rests pressed my humongous titties together into a vision obscuring double moon-rise. I pondered something the woman said: Sponsored. There was that word again. I pivoted to look at my computer, placed the keyboard on top of my boobs (the only place where I could see what I was typing), and searched for the dictionary entry.

...

...

Sponsored [slang]: A person whose birth and childhood is funded by an entity other than the biological parents, often genetically modified for athletic performance or other experimental functions. The biological parents retain no parental rights and the sponsor instead serves as the legal guardian. Sponsors may include third persons, companies, or even governments. See also "Natal Sponsorship"

I sat in thought while finger drumming on my titanic tits. So what did that make Carrie? A world-record breast size attempt by a body enhancement company? I looked around the dull, sparsely populated office. And if so, what was she doing in a place like this? The questions bounced around in my head without the chance to answer them as I became engrossed once again by my inviting cleavage. I wanted to just dive right in and...

I was interrupted when the blue skinned girl walked up to me again."Riley?"

"Yes?" I replied. It took me too long to realize the implication, I hid my face in my my hands and prayed that I be whisked off to the next Drift already. "Hi Diego," I said through my muffling hands. I removed them and looking at his host he seemed almost happy somehow.

"You did well, have you Amalgamated with the host yet?" he asked.

"Do what?"

"Amalgamate, search memories, recall things." He looked at my blown up tits and smirked, clearly amused by how big they were.

"I haven't," I answered. "I didn't think you wanted me to."

"Well no matter, the effect might be better if you could see yourself while you do it. Come with me." Diego helped me out of my chair and I followed him down the hall. It was hard seeing where I was going and I almost tripped several times. My massive orbs jiggled and bounced around with each step and a few people stole glances at me as I walked by like I was a passing carnival show.

Diego led me to the woman's restroom and held the door open. My udders were too wide to fit through the door frame so I attempted a backwards entry thinking I could pull them through, but they wedged together in the door frame and I was held in place. "Oh for fuck's sake," I exclaimed. Diego laughed at my plight which was a first for him. In an attempt to pry myself free I put one foot up on the wall and pushed with all my might, gritting my teeth. Something ripped and the mass of boobs smashed into me and threw me into the room, I only kept on my feet by grabbing onto the nearest sink for dear life. The bathroom mirror revealed the damage: the front of my poor suit had been ripped clean off and made bare everything.

For the first time was able to see myself... what Carrie looked liked. Her shoulder length brown hair and bangs framed her unremarkable face. Bags under her eyes made her look sleepless and older than she probably was. My vision was naturally drawn to the strange masses of light olive skin taking up the majority of mirror real-estate. Her gigantic breasts were impossibly spherical for their size, with areola at least the size of dinner plates and inverted nipples.

"Now I want you to dig through her memories," Diego said, walking up beside me. "The people you were before were all obsessed with their breasts in some way. When you Amalgamate a small part of the host becomes a part of you, so you can see how it made your Inclination more intense."

"And what makes you think this will be different?"

"Observe," he said. Diego suddenly slapped my breasts sending them jiggling, but I felt practically nothing. Based on my previous bodies I had expected them to be practically orgasmic but I didn't feel so much as a little sting from the slap. It was then that I realized my own preference for breasts was only one side of a coin. I looked closer at the woman in the mirror and saw things I had ignored before -- the bruises where she constantly bumped into things and the irritated skin where her breasts lay against her rib cage. I searched within her memories and lived a whole life in the span of a few seconds.

I held the hand of a man dressed in lab coat and cradled a teddy bear in my other arm; for a long time I thought the man was my father but it turned out he was just some researcher who leave me by the time I was six. A dozen others like him would come and go until I reached maturity, but I was not naive enough to think of them as parents after the first one. The research facility was a lonely place, the Sponsored kids were all kept separated, different needs and all that.