Drifter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puberty hit me like a truck, my altered genetics made my breasts grow painfully fast. That is, until the rapid growth shocked my nerve endings and made me lose all feelings in my breasts, even as they ballooned up to ridiculous size. The researchers were very interested in that part of my development. But the worst part for me was that I knew I'd never be able to be rid of them. My genetics had also been warped to develop large arteries inside my breasts so that they could support a healthy distribution of blood. To remove them would be incredibly dangerous. My life literally revolved around my breasts. My massive, disgusting, mountainous breasts.

The researchers never could fix my loss of feeling problem. At twenty years old they gave up and cast me out so that they could focus on their other projects. It was difficult adjusting to life outside, I was inexperienced with social interaction and Sponsored were only tolerated when they weren't being a distraction, an impossible task with my body. The government placement program was my only lifeline, a way for me to make a living in a world that knew nothing about me except as a mockery of the female form.

I went weak at the knees sobbing and Diego held me up by the arm. "I just want to go back to my regular life," I pleaded as tears fell from my cheeks.

"You cannot turn back time but you can Drift into your original self," Diego said. "But I should warn you, you will have to do Drifts similar to this one occasionally. Otherwise..."

"...the breast obsession will get worse," I finished his sentence. "Yeah, I got it," I nodded, wiping the tears away.

"Bear with it just a moment longer," he assured. "Now that you know what you truly want, look for the orb that feels perfect."

"Do I have to wait for whatever it is to take me away again?" I asked.

Diego shook his head. "It is done with you now that you know how to game the system. But you can do it on your own, this is your power. Just remember what it feels like to Drift and it should come to you."

I thought back to the first night when this all began and closed my eyes.

"Hey, what's your real name anyway?" I asked.

"Tupaso," he replied.

"Thanks, friend" I said. Then, I let the gravity flow out of me and entered the place with the orbs. A thousand million lights came into my view and took my breath away with their beauty. Unbound by whatever entity had been trying to curate my choices there were ten-fold orbs than were present in my previous Drifts. I locked eyes on a nearby orb and my heart filled with warmth, this was home, and I embraced it.

...

...

I blinked my eyes and took in the familiar apartment which I thought had been lost to me. The furniture arrangement was how I remembered it and my favorite painting hung next to the sofa where it should be. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hiiiiiya!" Sam yelled, embracing me from behind and squeezing my arms against my sides. I tried to wiggle out but the harder I struggled the harder she hugged.

"I yield," I finally said between labored breaths.

"I'll let you go only on one condition," Sam replied.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You have to drain me."

"Huh?"

She released her grip and I spun around to see her ripping her top off. Her four cantaloupe sized breasts, two in each row, dripped milk continuously from her thumb sized nipples and ran down her alabaster skin.

I shrugged my shoulders, it was close enough.

...

...

Somewhere in a place long abandoned but not forgotten...

_Target BB-8341 escaped seed program.

The words displayed on a screen that were viewed only by the void of the pocket dimension that contained the monolithic machine. It casted its tendrils out into infinite dimensions to interfere with the development of fledgling Drifters. The machine worked autonomously, any life that had been there had long gone, Tupaso had made sure of that. Any organic life-form could be a target for a Drift and he didn't intend on letting any wayward Drifter sabotage his greatest tool. It was ironic that the power of absolute freedom had become necessary to bottleneck, but Tupaso couldn't afford another accident, the first one had destroyed his entire universe and nearly killed him.

...

...

He observed Carrie as she looked around the bathroom in confusion. Riley had gone, the wake of her Drift radiating waves of barely visible patterns from the spot where Carrie stood. It was good that he had found her in time, her power as a Drifter was worth the risk of her causing a catastrophe; she would be more useful to him alive than mind-broken in her own fantasy.

Carrie's expression turned to horror as she realized her state of undress.

"E-excuse me," she asked sheepishly. "Could you fetch me a sheet or something to cover up with?"

"Help yourself Fat Sacs," Tupaso said. Then he Drifted.