Drifter to Housewife Pt. 02

Story Info
Going down the only road I never knew.
1.4k words
4.7
11.6k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmeliaZay
AmeliaZay
145 Followers

Please read part 1 if you have not otherwise enjoy.

The next day was Saturday, we both took our time waking up. Jake said he was in no hurry to get out of bed if a beautiful woman was in it making me blush.

"I have always liked girls like you ever since I saw my first drag queen back in the nineties, but the over the topness of drag put me off. I realized I still like it but I prefer a much more natural feminine look.

"I mean I had to work for this." I replied indicating my entire self with a wave of my hand. I was wearing a silk robe he had in a storage bin, and not much else. It was pink and had black lace trim. "And it was not easy, even if I did start off a bit more feminine than other guys."

"But I like that, I know it's difficult and I appreciate the effort that goes into it." I smiled and leaned over to kiss him. We had not yet had sex that morning I had woken up to a soft kiss and the offer of breakfast in bed. An offer I took him up on. He had brought me the robe just before he started cooking. We took our time eating breakfast and enjoying each other's company.

After he took the trays away I leaned against him letting him put an arm around me. I was definitely enjoying my new role. He kissed me slowly letting his tongue slip into my mouth. I kissed him back eagerly. His hand slipped under my robe and started playing with my nipple. I moaned softly into his kiss. Hearing my moans seemed to turn him on more, he slowly laid me down and got on top of me. He opened my robe up and I lay naked under him. He leaned down taking a nipple into his mouth sucking it gently, I moaned and put a hand on his head. He moved his lips slowly down my body lovingly, making me feel more and more feminine. He smiled as he got to my cock and playfully kissed it. Then slowly he took it into his mouth sucking me gently, I moaned again. I reached down and put my hand gently on the back of his head. My cock slowly rose to its full five inches.

Jake's head kept bobbing, giving me the strangest blow job I had ever received. The way he was tenderly handling me and the way he used his tongue on my shaft just felt different. I had never had a man give me a blow job before but this was almost more sensual than previous blowjobs had been. It was making me feel more like a woman than I had expected.

"Oh Jake I love the way you suck my girl cock." I almost cooed. I reached up and started to play with my nipple. Suddenly wishing I had ample breasts to play with. I started to cum it was a slow orgasm not lacking in passion, but no real suddenness. It was like my body was driven to the edge and slowly lowered. He sucked up my cum and then moved to kiss me letting me share in my hot sticky sperm.

We kissed for a long time, slowly I spread my legs for him and he reached for a condom. I took it away and handed him his lube, with a sultry smile. He spread some around my tight hole then slowly penetrating me with his fingers he spread some on himself and lined up. He pressed his cock slowly into my boipussy, I felt myself stretch to accommodate his manly girth. It felt amazing slowly he pressed himself deep inside of me filling me up with all eight inches of his hot thick cock. I could feel his balls against me when he stopped. On my back my legs spread his cock in my ass, I gave him a girly dreamy look he leaned in and kissed me and started to slowly thrust inside of me.

I moaned as we made love, I could feel his cock pulsing inside of me spreading my insides with his precum. My own cock leaked it as well. He held himself above me, his weight not pressing down on me. His arms slinked through mine holding me up slightly under my armpits. Kissing me as he held me, his cock still deep in my girly hole. It was driving me crazy. I could hear my own girly moans, I slowly realized that I could never really be a man again, not for him not for anyone. This was my place right then I realized that I was just a woman being pleased by her man. My thoughts scattered when I heard him start to moan.

Jake increased his thrusts still making love to me but there was an urgency to it I could tell he was close. His precum making me more and more wet. It was so warm.

"Chloe, I'm gonna cum baby, fuck your boipussy feels so good." I did not want him to pull out of me, I wanted more, I wanted his cum inside of me.

"Yes baby cum in my pussy I want it inside of me." He leaned in and kissed me and started to cum he moaned and I felt myself starting to cum in between us. Honestly though I had never felt more like a woman. I did not have breasts or a real vagina but I was a woman for a man and I wanted more.

Jake pulled out of me slowly and put his arm around me pulling me to him. We kissed and I ran my hand down his chest, and slowly back up. He grinned at me holding me close.

"Well it's been a good morning, but what are we gonna do for the rest of the day?" He grinned again.

"Stay in bed and make love as much as we can?" I kissed him slowly passionately.

"That's a good answer baby" I put my hand on his cock stroking him gently feeling him getting hard again. I looked at him giving him my best sultry look.

"God Chloe you are so fucking hot your red hair your beautiful green eyes your freckles." He kissed me again. I kissed back, for the first time in a long time I was happy I was content, and I wanted his cock. I put my legs around him and got on top of him. I leaned in and kissed him, pressing myself back till my butt touched his cock. He was getting hard again. I rubbed it gently against this hard shaft as we kissed. I sat up a bit taking him into my hand and slowly pressed him back into me. We both moaned.

"Jake, oh fuck Jake. I love it, I love your cock I don't want to be a man anymore." Did I mean that I wondered.

"You are not Chloe, you are a beautiful young woman. He took my cock in his hand as I started to ride him. We moaned my head back, my long red hair flying behind me, my skinny girly body in ecstasy. Moaning above my man, I ran my hands over my chest playing with my nipples. I took it slow moving my body over him feeling him so deep in my boipussy. Why, why had I waited this long to try something like this. Why had I denied it? I knew from now on I would only want cock, my sexuality had been unlocked.

I felt him tensing. I knew he would not last much longer. I urged him to cum for me. Finally I felt him fill me with his hot sticky semen. With two loads deep inside of me I felt so full and so feminine he kept his dick deep in me as he stroked me not letting me move till I moaned and came across his stomach and chest. I collapsed onto him. He kissed my head gently till I pulled myself off his cock. He was now soft, I knew I would have to give him time and I wondered why I wanted more even though I had just came as much as he had. Maybe I wanted that extra girly feeling all the time? What I did know was that thanks to Jake there was one more girl in the world.

AmeliaZay
AmeliaZay
145 Followers