Drifter to Housewife Pt. 03

Story Info
And I've made up my mind, ain't wasting no more time.
1.6k words
4.77
7.9k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmeliaZay
AmeliaZay
145 Followers

It had never been my intention to stay so long with Jake, but here I was coming up on almost a full year. For most of that time I had not even touched my men's clothing. Jake had helped me buy even more clothing and now a closet in my former bedroom was full of cute dresses, petticoats, panties, bras, lingerie and shoes. Jake loved my transformation and encouraged it. I was still taking care of most of the household things cooking and cleaning, now I had new duties. Ones I always looked forward to.

I usually had dinner ready when Jake got home from work, just like I did today. He greeted me with a kiss as he came into the house. I kissed him back. My makeup was perfect and I was wearing a cute red retro dress with a black petticoat underneath. My matching black stockings were perfect and so was my hair. Jake had taken me to a local salon to get it styled. I was nervous but he held my hand. He held me close for a moment just letting our lips linger together.

Slowly we broke apart, he got comfortable and we ate dinner together. We cuddled on the couch after watching TV. Jake was ever the gentleman, he never did anything to make me feel uncomfortable. I looked up at him and leaned up for a kiss out lips meeting. Slowly mine parted and we started to make out on the couch. I ran hand down his body over his chest and slowly to his cock. He was already getting hard. I broke the kiss and grinned at him.

"Getting hard just from kissing me?" I teased his cock a bit, squeezing it gently. He nodded, and I giggled.

"Do you want to go to the bedroom?" He asked. I shook my head no. He gave me a questioning look.

"I want you..." I started to stroke his cock through his pants. "To bend me over the arm of the couch and fuck me like a girly sluty whore." He blushed, one thing I had noticed was that while he was willing to fuck he always seemed embarrassed by it, not like be did not enjoy it. More like it was just something he was not used to. Indeed his ex-wife had never wanted to be fucked and had not worn lingerie that often. Me on the other hand. Well I was wearing crotchless panties under my dress and had made sure I was lubed up before he even got home. We kept making out as I took his cock out of his pants and stroked him. He grinned and picked me up and bent me over the arm of the couch.

"I gasped and squirmed, but did not resist. I had just asked for this exact thing after all. He lifted up my dress and saw my panties under it, my cock hanging free and my boipussy open for him. I heard him growl with desire, he thumped his cock against my ass. He ran the head down my crack to my waiting boipussy. Slowly he pressed it into me, filling me. It was bliss, my eyes crossed as he filled me then without warning he started to thrust deep into me. I started to moan with each thrust. He got faster and harder slamming his cock deep into my ass as I moaned like a slut beneath him.

"Oh fuck Jake I love taking your cock, oh god yesss fuck me baby" he went harder I heard him grunt in pleasure above me. I loved being fucked like this if was so primal. Bent over the arm of the couch still in my dress and petticoat my smaller cock shaking with each thrust. His hands on my waist, holding me in place. He thrust hard a couple of times and I heard him grunt again. I knew he was about to cum. He reached around with a free hand and grabbed my cock and stroked it in time with his thrusts. I moaned louder and he started to cum hard inside my boipussy filling me up. He kept his cock buried in me as he stroked me. Finally I started to cum too catching it mostly in my hand before. Lifting it to my mouth and taking all of it. He pulled out of me and lay back on the couch. I leaned across him and kissed him my cum in my mouth, and we started to kiss again.

He always enjoyed kissing like this, he said it was something no woman had ever done with him before me. We slowly parted, swallowing the cum in our mouths and licking the extra off our lips and chin. He held me in his arms.

"Chloe, I think I'm in love with you." He said it in a dreamy sort of way. Still I choked back some happy tears.

"I think I'm in love with you too Jake." We kissed passionately.

"Please," he looked at me almost pleadingly. "Be my wife for real, this past year has been amazing for me and..." he paused trailing off for a second. "I just want you to be with me forever." He was so fucking sweet, no wonder I loved him

"Baby, you get me a ring and a wedding dress, I'll marry you tomorrow." He laughed and I giggled, I meant it though and he knew it. I kissed him and cuddled up against him on the couch. "It's getting late babe" he smiled a bit, and squeezed me closer to him.

"It's Friday night baby, I think we can afford to stay up a bit late." I grinned up at him.

"Mmmm, in that case maybe we should go to bed anyway? That way we can be more comfortable for our continued love making."

"I don't disagree with you baby, but I am pretty comfy here." I giggled and reached down and took his cock in my hand again, stroking it gently. He reached around me, lifted my skirts up a bit and took my cock in his hand. I kissed him again and again as we stroked each other's cocks together.

Jake had said he liked my cock and loved to feel me get hard under my dresses, or poking out of my sexy lingerie. He liked my nipples too, even if I did not have breasts he did not mind, his free hand wandered up and pinched my nipples gently, running his hands over my chest caressing me as if I actually had breasts. He has admitted once he did want to see me with breasts one day. I stroked him harder as we kissed holding each other close. I moaned softly his large slightly rough hand actually felt really good on my cock, we kept stroking moaning softly kissing each other. Finally with a grunt he started to cum and with a slight moan so did I.

We lay together, him holding, me to him. He kissed me again. I kissed back and slowly we got up and went to the bedroom. I started to strip to put on a night gown and he took me back in his arms from behind kissing my neck and cheek gently. His cock getting hard again pressed against me. I smiled, he once admitted that with his ex-wife he had had to start using Viagra. He never seemed to have a problem with me of course he was getting more from me than he had before. Yet his cock never failed to rise for me, he even told once he had never been so horny in his life, not even when he was a teenager. That for some reason made me incredibly happy.

His hand drifted down my now naked body to my cock taking it in his hands again. I responded I felt myself getting hard again. I turned around in his arms feeling our cocks meet. I kissed him and pulled him towards the bed I lay down on my back he got between my legs as I spread them. He gently found my hole with his cock and started putting it into my boipussy again. I grinned and moaned lightly. No matter how we did it this position always made me feel so feminine. he started to thrust slowly making love to me. Filling me with pleasure, I knew it would last longer as both of us had cum twice.

He started to make love to me, keeping himself as deep as he could. He leaned in and kissed me and I started to wrap my legs around him.

"Oh my God Jake, oh fuck oh god yesss, fuck I love it when you take me like a woman." He moaned slowly in reply, his cock hitting my prostate.

"You are a beautiful woman" he kissed me again, and again, and again. "I'm gonna make sure, you know that everyday." He thrust harder in me making me moan louder. I ran my nails gently down his back, as I leaned up into his arms.

"Oh god Jake, I love this, I love you. Your cock makes mine so fucking hard." His hand found my cock stroking it as he pressed deep, I was gonna cum it was gonna be hard. With a grunt and a moan he started to cum deep inside of my boipussy filling me up he sent me over the edge and I started to cum hard too.

We collapsed on the bed after exhausted but satisfied his arms slid around me holding me as the little spoon against his manly body. Slowly we drifted off to sleep.

AmeliaZay
AmeliaZay
145 Followers