All Comments on 'Driftwood'

by Rog

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Warm and sexy

Warm and sexy- and sad and happy. Very pleasant reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wonderful

a great short story in the telling of the recovery from just treading water fo so long. Yes the story could accept more details but it does not need them to still be a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful imagery

You are truly an artist. Beautifully painted scenes minimally and skillfully rendered characters. And the final coupling is sexy and poignant without bludgeoning the reader with graphic detail. I look forward to exploring the rest of your submissions. ***** Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is what romance is all about

Congrats on a wonderful story that actually moved me more than expected. It had everything a superb story needs and then some, the drama of the past got pushed gently away to give space to the bright and happy future, the characters haas great depth and felt immensely life-like, even the woodcarving details were moving.

I only hope that you'll write similar stuff in the future as well.

5*!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

The story evoked a surprising amount of emotion, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thankyou and please continue writing

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 8 years ago
A Tender Romance

Without any serious plot contrivances you've managed to create a beautiful, romantic work of art. I felt the emotions you depicted from the dissatisfaction with his old life and the willingness to pick up and move on - assuredly a very difficult thing to do. My thoughts went to the need for the usual details: age, appearance, occupation... and then I realized none of that was needed to create the mood and get the story across. Thank you for a very tender romance and I hope there's more to come. 5*

Sugarhigh24Sugarhigh24almost 8 years ago
All the right notes

This was really beautiful and touching. I loved it immensely and I hope/know/will pester you for more to come ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Overcritical gave you 5*!

Rarer than rare. Consider yourself lucky. He/she usually lives up to the grammatically incorrect name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous