Drilling the Dentist

Story Info
The Dentist gets a drilling instead.
2.4k words
3.88
3.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJann
DJann
38 Followers

A few decades, now, ago, I got a call from my dental surgery that my regular dentist, Bill, had a skiing accident and had managed to damage his knees. This would mean he would be off work for a couple of months. Would I consider being treated by his replacement or would I prefer to wait. Oh, the replacement was a woman.

Today it's a no-brainer, but at that time, it was very unusual to see a woman dentist. More curious than anything else, plus I didn't want to put up with the discomfort of delaying required dental work, I agreed to being treated by a woman. The work to be done was not really serious, could all be done in one session, but I didn't want to miss that much time at work by being distracted by anesthetics and discomfort. I had arranged with Bill to see him over a three week period to do a little at a time.

I turned up at the surgery and after a short delay, was invited to attend a room, sit in the chair while the nurse put a rinse cup on the bowl and a napkin around my neck. I heard someone come into the room and she moved around to the front of me and introduced herself as Val T. She was young, late-twenties, big dark eyes, for which I am a sucker, not really good looking, rather plain, but I noticed had tits under those shapeless gowns that dentists used to wear. They must be nice tits, I remember thinking if they can be seen like that.

She made all the usual social inquiries, small talk and then she was all business. She had seen my file, looked at my plan and asked why I wanted to spread the treatment out? I gave her my reasoning and she accepted that. She then went on and said she would like to spend an few minutes to do a quick examination, just to confirm what was in the notes. I agreed and so it went.

While I was sitting there, she examined me, very smoothly, quickly and efficiently. When she was done, she said that she would be happy to proceed as planned, I nodded, and the work got started.

Within a few moments I felt her getting closer and then her breast was gently nudging my shoulder. I didn't mind at all and made no effort to move as that soft bulb caressed my upper arm. She moved to a different position and I thought it was done, that pleasant massage, but no, she surprised me with a repeat performance.

I realized that she was just so engrossed in what she was doing she wasn't noticing her motion, and didn't understand the effort it was taking me to not respond. When she was complete, she leaned back and told all done, and if I was happy with what she was doing, she would be happy to see me next week. I told her that I would be glad to have a repeat performance then. Then she smiled and her face just lit up.

Some people smile with their mouth, but not Val, she smiled with her whole face and in that instant, plain Val disappeared and a far more attractive face replaced her.

I didn't think too much of it but the next week came around and the same process occurred. Only this time, as I sat in the chair, my elbow was on the arm rest and she positioned herself so that my elbow was actually between her legs. I had to move my arm, otherwise it could have become some what embarrassing. I took in some extra details about Val like she was mouse-brown colored hair, and well tanned, wearing an engagement ring, and she flashed my that smile again.

On my final visit, she again positioned herself with my elbow between her legs, which I moved away again. Val asked the nurse for something, and while the nurse was turned away, she gently put my elbow back where it was. She then raised the chair a little. I knew then that what she was doing with her breasts and legs was no accident. She was getting off on her erotic behavior.

When she finished the work, I had a chance to calm down and I really hope the nurse hadn't noticed, Val told me that someone would give me a call tomorrow to see how it was all progressing. I saw the nurse look up a bit, but accepted it when Val asked if it was okay to call me at work. I said yes, giving her my work number and extension, this was in the days before cell phones, by the way, and was rewarded with another of those brilliant smiles.

At work, I got a call in the afternoon from Val. She asked how the work done was going, and I told her there were no issues, all good. She then said she has been thinking about something else that could be done, would I be interested. To see another of those smiles, "Sure," I said. She then told me that she could see me tomorrow afternoon, but at her other practice. I said okay and she gave me an address and a time, four pm. I told her that I would be there, for sure, not really thinking about much else other than her rubbing herself on me.

The next day, I got my street directory out looking for the address she gave me. This was a mainly residential area so I went and looked. I pulled up out front of an apartment block, nothing that looked like a dental surgery there. I checked the address, and was in the right place, saw a "room number" on the post boxes and thought, "Why not?" I went and knocked on the door of the apartment and in moments, the door opened.

I felt this hand reach out and pull me inside, a warm body press itself against me and soft lips on mine. I did nothing but react as I was supposed to, I kissed her back. I felt hands wandering all over me and the door slammed shut. I felt hands on my belt and I just went with it.

Silken material glided under my hands and I felt smooth skin unencumbered by a bra or panties. "Ooohh, you taste so nice, as nice as you smell. You better take me into the bedroom and fill me up. I want to feel you inside me, either end, doesn't matter!"

She half pulled and half dragged me to her bedroom as I managed to ease the gown she was wearing off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. She fell back onto the bed, naked, as my trousers fell around my ankles and my now hard boner poked out from the opening of my boxers. "Do it!" she cried. I hadn't even had a chance to say hello, and I was about to fuck her.

I pulled my boxers down and rolled her over on to her front, pulling her hips into the air. The bed height was just right and I stepped between her ankles and just shoved my cock into her. She gasped as it slip up the slippery canal, "OH YES!" she cried, "Fill me up! Take me!" I thrust in and out of her, there was nothing romantic here, it was just good old fashioned lust.

It only seemed a few strokes in and she was gasping and moaning and tensing and pushing back and then she seized up, arched her back and squealed into the mattress as she came. "Ooh YES, YES, YES!" That didn't stop me thrusting into her, I just kept it going until she collapsed in relief as the muscle snap of her orgasm left her.

Looking at her form lying on the bed, I could see she had a really nice shapely ass and legs, a pert, strong lower half. Admittedly, this was not something I had paid any attention to before, but then a plain Jane with a brilliant smile and large eyes, who would? I ran my hand over her skin, smooth and soft to my touch. Val's legs were slightly parted so I pushed my fingers into her snatch. She gasped at my invasion of her recently filled pussy, but managed to push her hips downward to meet my fingers as I finger fucked her.

She rolled over and for the first time, I really took in those tits. A hell of a lot of gorgeous tit with large brown, very erect, nipples, at least a 34DD. The guy who designed those medical jackets has a lot to answer for, deliberately hiding such beauties is a crime against women - and men who really appreciate a nice pair of jugs.

My shirt and jacket had disappeared earlier so I dived on top of her, kissing her, sucking her neck, upper chest and those luscious nipples. I moved down further and ran my tongue over her mons, reaching my target without any diversion. She actually tasted nice too as I savored the softness of her pussy lips and clit. I was on my knees, munching her pussy and I doubt ten minutes had passed since I knocked on the door.

"Oooohhhh!" she moaned, "On the bed, you! I want that cock in my mouth!"

I remember I was really surprised at what she said, I don't think I had ever heard a woman make that kind of demand before. Women were just not expected to be that aggressive in their sexuality, co-operative, yes, not not aggressively so. But then I saw she had been she had been leading me from the moment I crossed the threshold. My dick just swelled at this turn of events, a woman taking the lead!

I got off my knees and climbed onto the bed, where she pushed me onto my back. Val slid down my body, positioning herself, taking my dick into her as she lowered her pussy onto my mouth. Fuck, I love a sixty-niner. She sucked my cock, taking as much of it into her throat as she could, while my tongue happily toyed with her lips and clit. I felt her actions change as she began pumping her hips onto my mouth. Her moans intensified, her squeals and grunts started coming closer together.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her onto my face so she couldn't move, even though I don't think she would've wanted to. She pushed herself hard against me as she came a second time. This one went on and on as my tongue continued its assault on her clit and she pushed her hips onto my face. My cock felt the coolness of the air as it fell out of her mouth, but I really didn't mind as she just kept cumming.

A small jet of fluid shot out of her pussy and smothered my face, which was unexpected. It didn't taste too bad, but it got into my eyes and that stung a little. While I had heard of this, I never really believed it, a woman squirting, that had never happened to me before. I knew then she was having a really wonderful orgasm and it kept cumming. This was the longest orgasm that I had ever given a woman and really, I was in uncharted waters here.

Val collapsed on me, her gasping breath blowing over my now detumescing cock. within a minute or so, I felt her moving, her head lifting, her lips seeking my cock again. My knob was engulfed and the rest of my soft dick was wrapped by the heat of her mouth. I felt her lips sliding up and down, my knob being teased by her tongue as it pressed against the top of her throat.

I could feel the blood rushing to my hardening tool and it expanded with every stroke of her lips. Val established a rhythm, and my dick danced to the tune she was making. She was actually a pretty good cock-sucker, not as good as my wife, but almost. She kept her motion going, not an easy task I tell you, but I could feel that tingle that told me she was going to make me shoot my load soon. I tried to slow her but she kept on sucking and it hit me.

I erupted into her mouth, her action didn't stop, she just kept sucking as it was my turn to gasp and moan and thrust my hips into her mouth. She didn't stop as I shot once, twice and then a third time. She kept her movement going, drawing as much of my dick into her mouth as she could and taking as much of my cum as was possible. She slowed and I felt her tongue move, indicating she was swallowing all that creamy soup, her yums appreciating of the flavor. She lifted her head off and licked my cock clean, then I felt her lapping around the base over my pubes, my balls, sending a whole new set of waves of pleasure through my body.

I lifted my head and kissed the lips of her vagina, still swollen from the last time my tongue was in her. I kept it up and soon got down to some real pussy eating. Val moaned and pushed herself onto me again, but with the strength and movement of a limp rag. She rolled off and moved herself around to bring her head to the pillow alongside me.

She kissed me and said, "Wow, that was fucking awesome. And you taste really good too."

"So do you," I said.

"I'm glad you could come, both ways," she went on. "I know you have a lot of questions but I have to say that you smelt so sexy in the chair the other day, I wanted to jump on you right then and there. I wanted you and here you are."

"I was wondering why," I admitted, "But I am really glad I decided to cum here."

I saw a clock over her shoulder and realized I had only been there for less than twenty-five minutes. Then the thought struck me. This was the same time I was in her chair the other day as she drilled a tooth. So I was really taking the same time to drill her. What a thought.

DJann
DJann
38 Followers