The Balloon Ride

Story Info
An erotic adventure at two thousand feet.
2.8k words
4.56
6.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coram
coram
75 Followers

"Princess, you remember the 766 club date?"

I had just come out of Sly's bathroom where I had done some repairs to my makeup after a particularly sweaty but rather successful wrestling match with a stallionesque client on Sly's couch. I was still glowing a little from it. Sly was sitting in his only chair, stroking a wad of cash and looking quite pleased with himself.

It does annoy me a little that he always looks so smug after I've done a good job for one of our clients. I mean, whose body is the sole and entire stock of our little enterprise? Admittedly, it's nice that he handles the business end, and he really does look after me, even if his motives are purely venal. Well, maybe not purely venal. I'm pretty sure he respects and cares for me, but he's too much of a hardass to admit it to my face.

Sorry. I didn't mean to start in the middle. You can call me Vicki. Vicki with an 'i'. I've been working with Sly for a few months now. As you have no doubt guessed, we sell sex for a living. He's the sales and maintenance division, and I'm the client services department. He's my agent, though until recently he used another term for it. He 'recruited' me at the end of my senior year in college, after some friends and I had gotten ourselves into trouble, providing him with enough to blackmail me into my first few encounters for money with his 'friends'. Surprise, I liked the work. I mean, when you find that you're good at something, don't you want to continue? Besides, I have a wild side, and the adventure and secrecy appeal to me.

Of course, I keep my "day job" as a copy editor for a law firm in the city. That's my security. My "night job" is for fun and extra cash. Sure, the night job is more interesting and pays way better than the day one, but it can't last forever.

Okay, now you're up to date.

"Oh yeah, I remember it okay," I said, looking a little dreamy-eyed. That was my Cinderella at the Ball night, though with a lot more sex than Cindy ever had.

"The guy contacted me again. He's looking to hook up with you. Looks like you did some good work with him."

"Sly, I'm a professional. Of course I did 'good work' with him. Doesn't mean I like him, though. I'm not sure I want a re-play."

"Like, schmike. Who cares. His money's good. Don't look at me that way. Wait'll you hear this offer. It's gonna knock your socks off."

"Another escort deal? Not worth it."

"Oh no, babe. This is over the moon wild. I just know it's gonna appeal to you."

Sometimes I really wish Sly didn't know all my buttons to push. But then, he has a remarkable set of street smarts when it comes to women.

"All right, let's hear it. But no promises. I'm keeping my options open."

"Princess, that's all I ask. So, this guy wants to join the 'mile-high' club."

"He wants to fuck in a plane??" My eyebrows disappeared in my blonde hair.

"Nope. Better than that." Sly's eyes fixed on my face, waiting for my expression.

"He wants you to fuck him in a balloon."

There was a moment of silence.

"Oh my God. A balloon?

"A balloon. A big bag filled with hot air that goes up in the sky."

"Funny. Ha Ha."

I deserve credit for passing up on the obvious comeback.

"There's one little catch though," Sly said, inspecting an invisible crack in the ceiling. "He wants you to take on him and a buddy, 'cause he's afraid otherwise no-one will believe his story. The other guy's his witness, but he wants in on the action as his price for going along."

"Sly, I've never taken on two guys at once. Is that what he's asking?"

"He didn't draw a diagram, Princess. You'll have to work that out with them. C'mon, you're a big girl, now. You can handle it."

"As always, your boundless confidence in my ability is astounding," I said. "So long as it's my ass on the line and not yours."

"Ah, crap. Where's your sense of adventure? You'll be telling your grandchildren about this."

"Oh, I rather doubt that," I said. "Anyway, how much is this guy offering?"

"That's the nice part," he said with that cat-got-the-canary smile of his. He quoted an amount. My eyes got wide for a second.

"All that and I get to ride in a balloon to boot, hunh? Shit. Ok, I'll try it."

"My girl."

********

Sly arranged a time for the following Saturday, so I'd have the day off. He arranged for Charles to pick me up outside [***] in midtown. I keep my real address a close secret. I recognized the limousine and Charles' very discreet driver when it pulled to the curb. Charles and his buddy were in the back. We were all dressed casually, me in nice tight short shorts that really showed off my tanned legs and my trim little ass, and a button-front aqua midriff blouse over a sheer bra. My long blonde hair was in a ponytail. To make up for the casual outfit I went a little heavy on the eye and lip makeup, though. Gotta keep the clients happy.

We didn't make much small talk on the way to the field. Charles and Jon enjoyed fondling my legs, which, I admit, I rather enjoyed myself. I just laid back in the soft leather, closed my eyes and spread my thighs decorously, and let them play. Time passed quickly and pleasantly.

If you've never been up in a balloon, you're missing out. When we arrived, there was this enormous brightly colored bag lying flaccid on the ground, with lots of ropes going from its open end to a big wicker basket, also on its side. Mounted on a frame on top of the basket were some burners. First the guys trundled out a huge gasoline-powered fan with which they partially inflated the balloon. Then they turned on the burners, which sent a loud gout of flame into the opening. Jesus, I thought sure they were going to set the whole thing on fire, but they seemed to know what they were doing, so I shut up and watched.

Soon the hot air began to impart life to the balloon. Like some vast monster jellyfish, it began to fill and sway. Slowly it rose from the ground. They kept the burners aimed at the opening as it rose to hover over the basket, which it proceeded to pull upright. They climbed in and beckoned to me. I have to say I was a little nervous, but what the hell, I'm a professional, so I squared my shoulders and climbed in.

After a radio check with the limo driver who had, in their parlance, morphed into the 'chase vehicle driver', they told me to settle in. They ran through a check list which, for some unknown reason apparently included a champagne bottle, and then they cranked up the burners again and the next thing I knew we were off the ground.

It was so cool! We rose slowly and gracefully into the sky. Whenever we'd slow our ascent, they'd goose the balloon with more hot air from the burners. In between those bursts it was perfectly silent. I could hear the birds around us and a dog barking half a mile below us. As we rose, the air got clearer, and the view got better and better. Professional or not, I pretty much forgot why I was there.

The guys didn't.

Jon and Charles had a brief technical conversation, something about altitude and winds, after which Jon made some adjustments to a box connected to the burners. Satisfied, they turned to me.

I don't know if you've ever seen a balloon basket, but it is rather small, especially with three people in it. I looked around the basket and then at the two men. They followed my gaze, and then looked blankly at each other. It was apparent that no one had considered the logistics of the situation. They looked at me again, looking rather sheepish, and suddenly all three of us burst out laughing.

"If you experts will accept a proposal from the naïve passenger," I finally said, "I suggest that we all take our clothes off and see what develops from there."

"Good idea."

Since it was now my show, I let them get naked first, and then, to the extent that the limited room allowed, stripped seductively. I guess I pulled it off, because both their cocks were stiff when I finished. The cocks looked good. This was turning out better than I expected.

Time to earn my keep. I knelt down between the men, turned to Charles and took his cock into my mouth. He groaned. Not to leave Jon out, I reached over and fondled his member. It wouldn't be the first time I'd taken two loads in my mouth.

But just as Charles was beginning to warm to the idea, with his hands guiding my head, he stopped and pulled back.

"No. This isn't right. We need to do the mile high thing properly. Somehow, I've got to fuck you the old-fashioned way to make it really count."

Hmm. I didn't know there were rules about this sort of thing. But okay, I'm the professional, so I suppose it was up to me to make this work. I stood up and leaned back against the side of the basket and raised my arms high, wrapping them among the shrouds leading to the basket for security. It was a long way down to the ground. That position accentuated my breasts nicely, as well as thrusting my nether regions forward provocatively. I spread my legs, just a little.

Charles took the lead. He approached me. He fondled my breasts until my nipples got hard. So far so good. Then he stood up in front of me. At which an unexpected problem arose. I'm somewhat shorter than Charles, and despite my long legs, we don't measure up properly when we're standing. He's a tall guy. My pussy is several inches too low for his cock.

Well, by then he was really getting into it, and that little problem wasn't about to stand in his way.

"Put your arms around my neck," he said. "Now, hold on and put your legs around me."

Not bad. While I supported the weight of my torso with my arms around his neck, he reached down and grasped my legs under my thighs and adjusted my height to bring the head of his cock up against my pussy. I nestled my chin on his shoulder and whispered in his ear, "This is nice. I like it."

With that little and likely unnecessary encouragement, he thrust his hips forward and pulled me into him. My vagina was already wet with anticipation, and his big, lovely cock slid into me like it was coming home after a long absence. God, it felt good in there. He kept pulling until our groins met and he was as deep in me as he could go. I could feel his cock stretching my labia. It was delightfully warm and throbbing in me. He moaned with pleasure. My own breathing was coming pretty quickly by then.

But we were not done. I gather that some signals had been passing over my shoulder between him and Jon, because when Charles lifted me fully off the side of the basket and turned around, I could feel Jon close behind. He reached around me and cupped my breasts between my and Charles' chest. I pulled away from Charles enough to give Jon room to work, because his warm hands manipulating my sensitized breasts felt very nice indeed. He tweaked my aroused nipples with his fingers. I felt his warm cock press up against my very exposed ass. This was going to be different, but by then I welcomed the pressure and looked forward to whatever was coming next.

What they had in mind was pretty obvious by then. Yeah, I've taken cocks up the ass before, but never at the same time as I had one in my vagina. I'm all up for new experiences, though. But I needed a little security blanket first.

At the risk of destroying the mood, I said over Charles' shoulder, "Jon, love, you and I would both enjoy this next part a whole lot more if you'd get a small package of lubricant out of my purse and use it. Please, hon."

God bless him, he didn't argue. In another moment I felt is fingers at my anus, and the slick feeling of lubricant between my ass cheeks. Charles helped by moving his hands further up my thighs to where their hold on me also helped to spread my ass cheeks. There was a pause, which I hoped meant that Jon was applying lubricant to his cock, and then there was a warm, insistent pressure on my tight little anus that had to be his blunt cockhead.

Just our luck that he and Charles were about the same height. I was properly positioned for both of them.

My grip on Charles' neck tightened.

"Easy, Vicki," Charles said, reading my nervousness. "You'll like this."

The pressure on my anus grew and grew. I felt my anus resisting. I relaxed as much as I could. I took a deep breath. There was a moment of almost-pain and then he was into me, and my anus relaxed around the shaft of his cock. I gasped. He groaned with pleasure.

Now I could feel him sliding easily and comfortably into me. I could sense his cock pressing against Charles' cock through the thin membrane that separated them. I had never felt so full down there in my life. But damn, it felt good! I was stuffed full of cock, and I was loving it. So much rampant male flesh in me, filling and massaging my most sensitive entryways, pulsating with vitality, striving mindlessly to reach their inevitable explosive conclusion deep inside me. God, it was hot!

Both men started pumping me then. Sometimes in synchrony, sometimes out of phase. They grunted and swore. I moaned and gasped. Every so often when they were both fully deep in me, I'd give a little involuntary "Oh." It was great. I kept being raised to greater and greater heights of passion. I clung to Charles' neck, but swayed my pelvis to add yet another degree of movement to the erotic symphony the three of us were composing.

Charles came first. He shouted aloud, and in the tightness of my compressed vagina I felt his thick cock distend even more and begin to throb. Two, three, four massive throbs in rapid succession, followed by that wonderful warm feeling of semen squirting into my depths. The pace of his ejaculations became steadier and more relaxed as he emptied the rest of his sweet copious load into me. He groaned as he came, as if a great weight had been lifted off him. I moaned and clutched his neck tighter, pressing my breasts into his chest.

Even before Charles had finished, Jon fired off, probably driven over the edge by the feel of Charles' throbbing cock in my other channel. For seconds, then, I had two male instruments shooting their passion into me. I could feel every throb, every ejaculation. My insides grew warm and very full. Oh my God, it was something special! I was stretched delightfully. I moaned, and gasped, and then that familiar, wonderful fire took root in my clitoris, spread to my breasts, and I came, squirting, lost in a universe of ecstasy.

For a long time after our volcanic orgasms had subsided, the three of us stood there, entwined in each other's arms, their cocks buried in me, their semen and my cum running down their legs. We were all panting. After an eternity, Jon pulled out of my rectum. Charles lifted me up and off his still-extended cock, and then ever so gently set me down on the deck. My knees were wobbly.

We stood, looking at each other for a long time, and then simultaneously burst out laughing.

"Congratulations to all of us, and welcome to the Mile High club," I said. "Hey, didn't I see something about a bottle of champagne when we left?

Charles and Jon looked at each other.

"Well," Jon said, "Yes, but that's reserved for smoothing the feathers or some startled property owner if we've made an uncontrolled landing in his back yard."

Charles paused. "Fuck that. I'll write a check."

We all got a little looped on the champagne. Turns out we didn't need it, or Charles' check., for that matter. In spite of our collective buzz we landed safely in a state park, and Charles' chauffeur met us with a trailer to haul the balloon and basket home.

Perhaps you can understand: I had very mixed feelings watching that big balloon deflate.

coram
coram
75 Followers