Drink Always, Looseness the Tongue

Story Info
You should know your limit when drinking.
5.2k words
3.06
53.3k
20
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to my three editors with this story.

Drink always, looseness the tongue.

By LoveofmyLife75.

I meet a wonderful girl and we fell in love at first sight. Twelve months later we became Mr and Mrs Richard and Chris Lonsdale.

I had finished a Saturday's target shooting with my hand pistol at my local club. All my shooting friends used a rifle I favoured the hand pistol. I only attended gun club once a month and left my pistol in a secured locker at the club. I was good with my hand pistol. When I was practising, I only used a one-inch diameter bullseye. Every shot of mine was always inside the bull.

We attended social parties at my shooting club and at Chris golf club. Over the years, we had a wide section of friends through shooting club and golf club. Chris would let her hair down from time to time, and she would ask me to stay sober. Chris group of friends from the golf club and would go out two or three times a week with the girls.

We were going to a midweek party I arranged, for our usual babysitter. I also went out with friends on the opposite nights to Chris. Chris and I had great sex, and bondage sex she liked a lot.

We had been out late at the midweek party. Chris got drunk and when she was drunk, never remembers anything where we been, what she said or what she did. I always had to tell her the following day. This party night was no different from the rest of them when we got home. I watched our usual babysitter cross the road to get home safety.

Chris was as talkative as ever as all our friends only knew too well. Some things should never be said even when you are drunk. Drink always looseness the tongue and what is spoken out at times is quiet alarming!

This night turned out to be different. Chris had a bit too much to drink she was far too much chatty. Chris sat down on the couch with a drink in her hand. I was talking to her about our three kids going down the road of some great days we had. I made a commented about the April and June our two girls how much they were like her.

"They have a lot of me in them," she said.

"Chris, you know John he is not a bit like me he has some funny ways?" Chris looked at me then started to giggle in her drink then burst out laughing aloud. "Chris what is so funny?" her mouth was running away with her and out came "none of the kids are yours."

I looked at her saying. "What do you mean Chris?"

"You have no idea what has been going on have you?" she said. "it seems to me, no?"

"Well, I going to tell you, I have been cheating on you since we got married."

The biggest bombshell in my life at what I had found out in the last few minutes. I got up and made myself a strong drink I turned to Chris had passed out. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and put her on the bed. I climbed into bed and tried to sleep.

I was up before Chris having my breakfast. She comes in the kitchen, and starts asking what she did and said at a party. "Nothing out of the ordinary you got drunk."

"I know that I got a screaming headache."

"I have to go I am late for work get yourself together for the kids."

All day I was thinking about what Chris had said "none of the kids are yours." I tried to pass it off; but it kept coming back to me throughout the day. I was troubled and had to find out the truth from her. I rang Chris's parents and asked "could they have the kids this weekend I would drop them off Friday night after school and pick them up on Sunday."

Friday came I called off at the sex toy shop rented one or two things. I had done this before. I had decided to find out the truth as soon as I could. I called off at the local supermarket and bought a bottle of gin for Chris and a bottle of whiskey for me. Chris and I went out with friends that Friday night before we left, I said, "be home for ten."

I poured out a gin for, her and a whiskey for myself as though there was nothing wrong. I was going to find out the truth I had until Sunday to get to the truth. Both of us drinking I said "let us go to bed and have some fun." That meant a bondage night of sex.

We went into our bedroom, Chris stripped I got out the wrist and knee bondage straps. "Could we have sex tonight doggy style?" ... "Yes" she said smiling.

She climbed on the foot of the bed and spread her legs I wrapped her knees with the bondage straps. Then I fastened the straps to the bed casters. I placed in front of her two thick pillows to make her comfortably. I then told her to stretch out her arms. I fastened both her wrist with bondage straps and wrapped the straps around the bed casters. I tighten the straps she was going nowhere.

I pulled out from under the bed two-waist bondage straps and wrapped them around her waist. The first ones I then tied to the top of each bedpost. Then second ones I then tied to the bottom bed casters. "That is a bit different?" she said.

I tightened all of them up good and tight, she could not move an inch. I placed a blanket over her to keep her warm how kind I was to her. "What are you doing?" she said.

"You're going to find out in a few minutes time," I said.

I left the bedroom to get the rented adult toys. Chris called out "come on; I want a good fucking from you tonight." I put the blindfold next to her head and the ball gag.

"What else have you got there?" she said.

"I got a big surprise for you this time I have something that going to fuck you for hours on end."

"What else have got there at the bottom of the bed?" she said again.

"I rented a machine for you with rubber dicks that go on it with one with my size. I have one or two other rubber dicks that you might like."

The machine had my little rubber dick on it I then pulled back the blanket of her. "Chris I am going to give a good fucking now."

I pulled out my small dick and slipped into here waiting twat a little. I pushed again in it went a little further I pushed again and again she gave out a quit moan. I went at my normal speed she starts to give out a few more moans. Starting to push in and out faster I was getting close. Both my hands grasp hold of her hips holding her hips tightly. I start thrusting in and out faster and faster she is giving out more moans of joy with every thrust from my dick. Chris is giving out moans of joy with every thrust I then call out I am Cumming. my dick shooting at least four loads of my spunk deep into her twat she came at the same time as me.

I did not pull out my dick I wanted to give her a second good fucking from me. I was still hard so I started pumping as fast as I could. Chris calls out "fuck me faster" minutes go by my hands grab her hips I call out I am Cumming soon Chris calls out "fuck me faster" her body starts to shake she is having her second orgasm I call out I am Cumming shooting more of my spunk in her wet twat. I fucked her as hard as I could twice.

I pull out my dick and sat on the bedroom chair looking at her twat with spunk leaking from it resting a while.

I got up and moved the machine I wanted to make sure it was working. Moved the machine opposite her soaking wet pussy with my spunk leaking out of it. It had on it my size little rubber dick. I sat in the bedroom chair, looking at Chris with a wicked smile.

"You told me you were going to give me a load of good fucking's tonight what you are up too?"

"Well tonight's fucking's are going to be a lot longer."

"You are going to get the best fucking you have ever had until you tell me truth."

"What do you mean?"

"I am glad you asked that we can get right to it. Chris, when we got home from the party you were drunk and you said a few things that you never should have said to me."

I am going to tell you what you said, "none of the kids are yours" ... "What do you mean," I then said to you.

"You have no idea what has been going on have you," you said.

"It seems to me, no" ...I said to you.

"Well, I going to tell you I have been cheating on you since we got married." Then you passed out.

"What do you have to say to that?

"The kids are yours," ... "We'll maybe tonight we will find out the truth we have until Sunday."

"Let me test the machine first." I let it run for a few seconds and then stopped it. "Ha that's working fine."

"What have you got there?"

"A fucking machine it can run all day and night and you can get fucked to death if I do not stop it."

"I am putting next to your soaking wet twat."

"Now I want the truth if you don't give me the answers on goes the machine it is up to you from now on."

"What you want to know?"

"Great thanks for coming straight to the point."

"Chris I am going to ask you a good number of questions."

"First I want to know who John's father is?"

"He is yours," she said.

On goes the machine for a minute. Chris, you said "The kids are not mine REMEMBER!"

"Whose kid is John?" ... "He is yours."

I switch on the machine for a minute or so. "Chris, I will keep this up until you tell me?"

On goes, the machine for a minute then I stopped it, then back on it goes. I then kept switching on and off for hours on end.

About 5 in the morning "Stop the machine." Chris called out... "I will tell you."

"Well at last we are getting somewhere now."

"It is Philip Thompson from the golf club."

"Where do you meet him?"

"At Palm Hotel, and we use the same room."

"What day do you meet with him and what is the room number?"

"Monday in room number 206."

"How big is Thompson dick?"

"You do not what to know that?" on goes the machine.

"Chris same question. How big is Thompson dick?"

"He is bigger than you are 8 inches and 1.5 inches wide," she said with a grin.

"So, he is much bigger than I am."

"How many kids does Thompson have."

"Three to his wife."

"Are you going to meet Thompson on Monday in the Palm Hotel?"

"Yes." I stood up and pulled the fucking machine out of Chris. "Thanks," she said.

I pulled out my dick and slipped into here waiting twat. I pushed again in it went a little further I pushed again and again she gave out a moan. I went at my normal speed she starts to give out a few more moans for me. Starting to push in and out faster I was getting close. Both my hands grab her hips. I start thrusting in and out faster and faster she is giving out more moans of joy with every thrust from my dick. Chris is giving out moans of joy with every thrust I then call out I am Cumming. My dick shooting at least two loads of my spunk deep into her twat I think she came I did not care.

I did not pull out my dick I wanted to give her a fourth good fucking. I was still hard so I started pumping as fast as I could. Chris calls out "faster" minutes later I grab her hips I call out I am Cumming. Chris calls out "faster" her body starts shaking she is having an orgasm I call out I am Cumming shooting more of my spunk in her wet twat.

I pull out my dick and sat on the bedroom chair looking at her twat with more spunk leaking from it. I resting a while.

I removed my size rubber dick of the machine and replaced it with one of Thompson's size. I then moved it back into position opposite her soaking wet pussy with spunk dripping from it.

Right, lets test it on goes the machine she got a shock. "What in hell have you gone and done screaming?"

"I have replaced my small dick with a rubber one 9 inches and 2-inch wide one?"

"You don't mind do you."

"Who is April's father."

There was no answer from her. On goes, the machine for a minute I was sure that she was enjoying it. I increased the speed a little then I stopped it. "Chris, same question."

There was no answer from her. On goes, the machine for about three minutes.

"Chris, same question."

There was no answer from her. On goes, the machine for about another three minutes. "Chris, same question,." there was no answer from her.

"Chris if you don't answer me the machine goes on until you ask me to stop it."

There was no answer from her. On goes the machine. I left the room a returned a good 5 minutes later.

"Chris, want to talk."

There was no answer from her. I increased the speed and left the room. I came back in the bedroom again after a good 5 minutes later. "Chris, want to talk."

There was no answer from her. I then increased speed a little more left. I returned to the bedroom a good 10 minutes later. I bet she had a few orgasms.

"Stop the machine," she said.

"I thought you have been enjoying it you lasted over thirty minutes with Thomson's rubber dick."

"Who is April's father."

" John Wilson."

"Who is John Wilson?"

"I met him one night when I was out with the girls a few years ago."

"Where does Wilson live?" I persisted.

"He lives at 254 Bristol Street," she said.

"How many kids does Wilson have?"

"Two, to his wife."

"Where do you meet Wilson?" I asked next.

"At the Palm Hotel in room 450 on Tuesdays."

"How big is Wilson's dick?"

"You do not want to know that?" On goes the machine.

"How big is Wilson dick, tell me?

"You do not want to know that?" she repeated. On goes the machine.

"He is bigger than 10 inches and 2 inches wide," she admitted.

"Ha, so he is a little bit bigger. I bet you like that."

"Are you going to meet Wilson on Tuesday?"

"Yes." I stood up and pulled the fucking machine out from Chris. "Thanks," she said.

I pulled out my dick and slipped into her waiting twat. I pushed again "so you are going to fuck me again" she gave out a moan. I went at my normal speed she starts to give out a few more moans for me. Starting to push in and out faster. Both my hands grab her hips. She is giving out more moans of joy with every thrust from my dick. Chris is giving out moans of joy with every thrust I then call out I am Cumming. My dick shot a good load of spunk deep into her twat I think she came I did not care.

My dick stayed in her wet twat I started pumping fast. Chris calls out "faster" within minutes I call out I am Cumming. Chris calls out "faster" her body starts shaking she is having an orgasm I call out my dick is Cumming shots a little more of my spunk in her wet twat.

I pull out my dick and sat on the bedroom chair I resting a while.

"Chris who is June's father?"

Chris stared at me, "saying you do not what to know that once again"

"If that the way you want that is ok with me."

"Chris let me set the machine up with 10 inches and 2 inches wide rubber dick on." then we will start again. "No, please do not do that again please I will tell you."

"It is Billy Johnson, one of your old friends you have not seen him for years."

"Does he still live in the same house?" ... "Yes."

"Richard, will you please let me go."

I pushed my dick into her twat and fucked her good and hard again. "Chris one or two more questions."

"How do you know the kids are not mine?"

"Richard, I do not want to tell you that please let me go."

"Sorry then fucking machine will have to back on then."

"I kept doing this for hours on end."

"I will tell you, please stop it."

"Chris, how do you know the kids are not mine?"

"I had your sperm tested after we got married your sperm count is ZERO you cannot produce any kids that is how I know." That was a second bombshell in a week. "Have you any proof of that?"

"Yes, it's my locked drawer over there."

"Good, we will look at it little later. Chris, what else is in the locked drawer or the machine goes on."

"Richard, you can look inside it for yourself."

"No, I want you to tell me first."

"Or on goes the machine."

"NO, please do not switch that on-again, please."

"What else is in the drawer?"

"Please do not switch that on-again I will tell you."

"Many pictures of me standing up and laying down naked."

"What else."

"Loads of pictures me sucking them off and licking their balls."

"What else."

"Close up pictures of my face with their spunk all over it."

"What else."

"Close up pictures of my tits with their spunk all over them."

"I am getting sick of saying what else tell me."

"Close ups of my pussy with spunk running out."

"Recording of me with big dicks not like yours fucking me."

"So, what else is on the recordings then?"

"All of them finger fucking me using one, two, three and four fingers."

"Each of them tied me up with rope fucking me forwards the backwards."

"Me riding them for ages forward and backwards fucking them."

"A letter from the hospital I sent in your sperm. It states that you are sterile."

"Are there any more surprises in the drawer before I let you go?"

"No, please let me go." the slut said.

"Are you sure."

"Yes" she said.

I left her there on the bed and dismantled the machine. I open the locked drawer, sat on the bed, and looked at the photographs. I picked up the DVDs.

"Chris, I bet you watch these when I have been out of the house."

She stared at me. I waited for an answer from her. "If you do not answer me, on goes the machine."

"No please, yes I watch them from time to time when you are out, "she said.

I picked up everything and locked all it in my car. I then returned to the bedroom.

"Where have you taken my things from the drawer?"

"They're going, to a safe place for now." "Now I am going to release you."

"I do not give a dam what you are doing to do on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights or any other day or night from now on. I know what I am going to do," I said.

I released her and she kept on saying it all the time "I love you and only you."

What a load of bullshit coming from her mouth.

"We are going to carry on as usual and you can go and meet your lovers for weeks on end."

It was now Sunday morning. I went to friends housed and asked "may I use your PC. I must copy these DVDs because our PC there is something wrong with the dam thing." I copied the DVDs so I could use them later. I went to shooting club and put all the photographs and DVDs in my locker and the letter.

Monday, I went into a second-hand gun shop who did not keep records of sales. I pick one out and shown him my licence to have guns. I also got a box of shells. I went to the club and fired the gun it to how accurate it was. Then I went home Chris was silent we had dinner.

"Chris off to the Hotel tonight in room 206?"

Chris was silent for a while then she said, "Yes."

"Ok then," I said.

Chris left; I gave her a good 30 minutes. I followed her and knocked at the door. Philip Thomson answered the door. I pointed the gun at him and said "Sit down you fucking bastard."

I looked for Chris to my surprise she was still fully dressed. "Home now" ... she left very quickly.

"Now, Mr Philip Thompson, I have something to disguise with you and it will not take long."

Then he calls out "I will not see her anymore." he said.

" Well, that answers one question."

"I will do the talking"

"I can shoot you dead right now YES or NO!" he said "please don't shoot me."

"I am going to give you a reminder lift your right hand."

I shot it off his index finger and two more shoots one in an ankle and one in his leg he was screaming. "If you see her again, you only have two options death or, I will shoot your dick off." Before I left, I rang for the emergency services for him.

I went home and waited for Tuesday night. Chris was silent eating dinner wondering, to ask what had happed on Monday night or not.

"Chris off to the hotel room 450 tonight?"

Chris was silent for a while then she said "Yes."

"Ok then."

Chris left; I gave her a good 30 minutes. I followed her and knocked at the door. Fred Wilson answered "who the hell are you, "he said. I pointed the gun at him and said "inside and sit-down you bastard."

I looked for Chris to my surprise she still dressed. "Home now." ...She left running out of the door.

I did the same to Wilson as I had done to Thompson two down one to go. I went home and waited for Wednesday night to come. Chris was silent while we were eating dinner. She was wondering if to ask what had happed on Monday and Tuesday nights.

12