Drink Always, Looseness the Tongue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chris, are you meeting Billy Johnson at his house tonight?"

Chris looked at me and said. "Yes," ... "I was going to his house."

"Ok you had best go then."

I waited for one hour thirty and knocked at his front door. "he called out go away I do not want anything." I kept on knocking he answered the door with a towel around his waist he was grumpy.

"Hi, Billy long time no see." I started to walk through the front door.

Billy stopped me. "Sorry mate it not a good time right now?"

I pulled out my gun. "get inside you bastard."

I looked for Chris she was naked. "just finished getting fucked then, "I said.

"Get the fuck dressed and home now" ... She left in a hurry.

"Billy sit the fuck down and hold up your right hand." I shot two fingers off then, shot him in both ankles and his right kneecap. I picked up his phone and sent for the emergency service.

I looked at him saying. "Do not try fucking my wife again or your dead."

I went home, and then buried the gun and bullets in a plastic bag in the back garden flowerbed. I went inside. I said to "Chris strip, and get on the end of the bed."

I pulled out my dick and slipped into her already wet twat from Billy. I pushed good and hard my dick was going to shoot a load of my spunk into my slut of a wife.

I went at my normal speed she starts to give out a few moans for me. Push in and out as fast as I could. She is giving out more moans of joy with every thrust from my dick. Then my dick shots a good load of spunk deep into her twat I think she came I did not care two hoots one way or the other. I then fucked her again for good measure.

Thursday, I went to the bank open a new account in my name. I left housekeeping money in our joint account. Then I cancelled my access to our joint accounts.

I went to the shooting club and picked up the photographs and all the DVDs. I found a solicitor told him everything he accepted to act on my behalf. I even told him I had shot the three of them. I then told my solicitor where the three of them lived.

I asked him to organise divorce papers for Chris.

The atmosphere from that moment on was cold and hard to speak to one another we kept up the pretence for her kids' sake. The following Monday night after dinner, I turn to Chris.

"Chris have you been seeing other men behind my back?"

Chris said in a cold voice "Yes two others why?"

"I am not going to do anything to them but who are they." I lied.

"Both from the golf club Jimmy Davis and Tony Edwards."

"Are you going out tonight?"

"Yes."

"He will not be there, may be still hospital or at home with his wife, and that goes for the same for Tuesday and Wednesday nights."

"Richard, what have you gone and done?"

"They all have given you up and recovering from a few gunshot wounds. I have been expecting the police any day to arrest me for shooting three of your fucking lovers."

The police did turn up a couple of days later asking me a good deal of questions.

"Do you own a gun sir?" The officer said.

"Yes, I keep it at the shooting club."

"Would you please come with us to the shooting club?"

We went to the shooting club. I opened my locker and handed them my gun "They asked when did I last fired the gun?"

I told them "It was last Saturday."

"Have you been here since?"

"Yes, last Monday I came to read the information board over there."

"Does the club keep records of shells fired?" "Yes," I replied.

"You will have to ask the club secretary for that information." I said to him.

We went and found the secretary he unlocked a secure cabinet and removed the record book. The police checked the records of shells fired and it was found all in order. The police officer then asked "Does anyone else have a key to the secure cabinet?"

"Yes" The treasurer when I am not here." the club secretary said.

The police officer thanked him and we left the club. I knew they suspected me but they had no hard proof it was I.

I called on each of them in hospital saying "You should have reported me to the police." Each of them said the same thing "We were protecting our families."

I told them "there is more trouble in store for them." The three of them were going to be in the hospital for a week or two.

I instructed my solicitor to serve the papers the following day on Chris.

Chris went mad when she got her divorce papers threatening to leave me. I burst out laughing my head off. "Chris, you do not have to leave me, that is why we are getting divorced."

I was still laughing my head off.

"Chris, you cannot leave me who is going to look after YOUR KIDS BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TOO."

Then she calmed down saying "I was the only one she ever loved. Please do not divorce me. I love you so much" She babbled on for ever more.

The following day I returned to my solicitor to inform him of want I wanted out from the divorce. I also wanted him to arrange for me to have tests to confirm that is was sterile, and if he thought we need more to let me know.

I wanted from each of her lovers the money costs for each kid. What I mean cost. My monies spent on nappies, clothes, food, holidays, petrol and entertainment to keep their kids amused. Also babysitting costs.

I wanted Chris's three lovers tested for DNA to prove the three kids were theirs and not mine. I would like for each of the kids returned to their rightful fathers living with them if possible. I want damages paid in full on the day of confirmation of my divorce from Chris and the fathers pay the costs.

A week later, I was at four different hospitals giving in my sperm. My solicitor had received letters confirming I was sterile.

The results from the DNA tests of the three of them were at my solicitor he had them within the month. I wanted the three kid's birth certificate renamed with the true father's name recorded on.

Now I wanted my revenge on Thomson and Wilson. I sent by registered mail to their wife's photos and DVD copies they were in for a shock.

I asked my boss "Could I transfer to the other company 100 miles away."

He asked "Why," I told him everything. He arranged for the transfer as soon as the divorce was through.

We lived in a rented house and I sold all the contents and gave half to Chris.

Before I left, I got about half the costs of me looking after other men's kids.

As for Jimmy Davis and Tony Edwards, both right-handed good golfers. I dug up the gun and shot them in the right hand and right ankle, I said to them "That is for fucking up my life and fucking my ex-wife." They were going to be poor for some time playing golf.

The courts decided the kids should stay with their mother I never saw Chris ever again. I moved on to my new job and a new life. I bet she is somewhere on lay on her back with legs open wide.

I welcome constructive comments from members.

12