Drink Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, how about a bottle of water?"

"Sounds perfect."

"I'm Alice by the way."

"Shayne." The woman's purple halter top matched her cat ears exactly. "I like the suit on your face." She brushed a soft finger down the side of Alice's face. Spades, Diamonds, Clubs, Hearts.

"Thank you."

Alice purchased their waters and followed Shayne from the tent. It was truly dark out now. She had no idea where her friends were nor how to get back to their tent, but standing next to Shayne, she was surprisingly unbothered. Handing a bottle to her, she asked, "Where are you going?"

Shayne shrugged, "Nowhere at the moment. You?"

"I think I need to sit. I'm sure I'm coming down from something."

"Coming down with something? Like a cold?"

"No, coming down from something. I took a pill?"

"Ah. Let's sit over here." Shayne led the way to a grassy spot behind most of the crowd. They plopped down together and Alice felt for a moment like she could really breathe. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened them, Shayne was grinning at her.

"Better?"

"Much."

"So, besides the overwhelming pill you took, how are you enjoying the festival?"

"It's g-great,"Alice choked on her water in her hurry to answer. "It's my first one."

A look of concern passed over Shayne's face. "Did you come alone?"

"No no," Alice reassured her. "I have friends here...I'm not sure where they are at the moment, but they're here."

Shayne laughed, "Glad to hear it. Can't be too careful at these things."

Alice almost swooned at her laugh. It was so sexy. Throaty but bubbly, the type of laugh that people called contagious. She smiled. "Did you come with friends?"

"Always, but like you, they've wandered away. I'm flying solo at the moment." Shayne's brown eyes seemed to dance under the lights. Her bright makeup was flawless up close and Alice could count the flecks of gold in her irises.

That's when she realized how close they were. Her hands were entwined in Shayne's and their noses were almost touching.

"You're very beautiful. Your smile is breathtaking," she whispered to the tanner woman.

Shayne flashed all her white teeth and blushed, "Thank you. You're gorgeous, Alice." Then those full lips covered her own and Alice's heart jumped into her throat.

They kissed deeply, prying open one another's lips to wrap their tongues together. Alice flicked hers over most of Shayne's perfect teeth and giggled as the other woman did the same. Their hands roamed across exposed skin before clasping together in desperation.

Alice pulled back, "You're a dream," she breathed. "Don't disappear on me."

Shayne's smile widened again before she leaned in to whisper back, "I promise. We could disappear together though?" The blonde head nodded enthusiastically.

Her purple cat ears bobbed above the crowd as Shayne pulled Alice away. Having forgotten what she was doing, Alice missed the queen standing up searching the crowd behind her as they threaded through merch tables and around groups lying in the grass until they made it to the gates. Letting herself be led through the vast campground, Alice was feeling very turned around, but she was curious to see what Shayne had in mind.

Luckily, that turned out to be a cute little tent off in one site not too far from the bathrooms. They kicked off their shoes and dove inside. A soft air mattress and pile of blankets greeted them.

"Mmmm, this is lovely!" The blankets smelled of fresh laundry detergent and felt cool on her heated skin.

"Isn't it? I love camping." Shayne's face was slightly illuminated by the light filtering through the tent from a post outside. Her eyes seemed to glow in the dim light. "Can I kiss you again?"

Alice didn't answer, but leaned forward to accept a toe-curling kiss. Their tongues danced together in wet heat. Shayne's fingers trailed down Alice's back, leaving goosebumps in their wake. The blonde stretched her arms around her partner's neck and pulled her closer. She could feel herself getting wet with excitement as the other woman laid her down gently on her back across the soft floor.

"Mmmm, lovely," Shayne moaned as she kissed down Alice's neck. Her lips grazed her jaw, then earlobe, then down over her throat. Her fingers brushed blonde hair out of the way as she switched sides and kissed back up to her other ear. "Do you like that, Alice?" she whispered as her thigh sank between Alice's legs and applied pressure to her center.

"Yesss," the blonde moaned.

"Can I kiss more?"

"Please do."

Shayne's lips descended again over her throat and across her chest. She pulled one of Alice's straps off her shoulder and kissed where it had been, then she repeated the treatment on the other side. Alice gasped as the fabric fell away and a hot mouth enclosed her left nipple.

"Feel good?" Shanye asked around the bud in her mouth. Alice couldn't answer, so she nodded emphatically, causing Shayne to chuckle. "I'm going to eat you, Alice."

"Eat me," she begged.

Strong fingers pulled at the romper, exposing Alice's body slowly. She groaned in pleasure as those gorgeous lips continued to explore her exposed flesh. A kiss on her sternum. Then down her ribcage on the right side, tickling. Kisses to each hip bone. One for her belly button.

Her breath stopped as Shayne's mouth found her pussy. Her outfit now completely discarded, Alice's naked body was left on display for her partner and Shayne was taking full advantage, somehow also mostly naked. She kissed the top of her mound, then spread the blonde's legs, delighted to find a neat patch of soft hair. Her tongue reached out as she buried her nose in the hair.

Alice felt Shayne's tongue hit her clit with sniper precision. Her legs jolted at the contact. Shayne immediately started a slow back and forth pattern across her sensitive nub while Alice gripped the sleeping bag underneath her for stability.

"Fuck!"

"Mmmm," Shayne moaned, sending rumbling waves up the blonde's spine.

She could already feel the sensation in her toes as her clit was teased. The hairs on her legs seemed to rise with goosebumps as her orgasm approached. She wasn't going to cum right away, but she felt it edge closer the more Shayne worked her. Tan fingers pinched her nipples as that tongue continued its assault.

The ceiling of the tent glittered as lights from the festival passed over them. The fabric rustled in the breeze. Alice squeezed her eyes shut as she sank into the feelings emanating from her clit.

"I'm close," she whispered.

Shayne's mouth cocked into a smile, but her tongue didn't slow. Alice was almost there, just a moment more, then she was cumming hard. She held onto the bedding desperately as her partner's tongue drove her through her orgasm. Alice's whole body vibrated. Every limb and hair follicle felt it. Shayne held on a bit too long until Alice pushed her head away gently.

"Wow. Wow wow."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"You should," Alice moaned as she pulled her up to kiss her. "You are very good."

"And that was just my tongue!" She exclaimed, "Wait until you see what my fingers can do." An impish grin stole over the tan face. Her white teeth glinting in what little light was there. A shudder passed through Alice's body as she felt those fingers brush her vulva.

Shayne teased her folds as their kissing resumed. "You like that?"

Alice could only moan her appreciation.

"Good. Mmm, you get really wet when turned on. Damn." Shayne groaned as she eased two fingers into her.

The welcome intrusion caused her legs to snap together, but Shayne was quick to pry them back open. Her strong fingers began massaging Alice's walls. It was all she could do to hold the wrist of the hand penetrating her and sigh with pleasure. Picking up her pace, Shayne added a thumb to Alice's clit.

A deep shaking overtook the blonde's legs. She felt the pressure in every part of her vagina and the rubbing on her clit caused tingles to fly up and down her stomach. Her abs clenched.

"You are incredibly sexy," Shayne mumbled into her left breast, her talented tongue brushing the nipple until it stood at attention. She continued her thrusting, driving pleasure deep into her partner, then her lips popped off the nipple and sucked a finger from her other hand into her own mouth. "Just a little more, hmm?"

Alice gasped as Shayne's newly wetted finger pressed firmly against her asshole. "I've never- ugh, wow- never done that!" She squeaked.

Shayne's mouth kissed over her ribcage, "Then I'll teach you. Press out against my finger," she instructed.

Alice did, then felt the pop of a finger entering her ass. She cried out. It was a little pain and pressure, but oddly, drove her rapidly toward orgasm. "I'm going to cum!" She shrieked.

Shayne picked up her pace in response. She had two fingers pumping deep into Alice's pussy while her thumb rubbed her clit and one finger from the other hand gently massaged just inside her ass. The tan woman's gleaming teeth bit down on the skin covering her bottom rib and Alice came apart. She screamed into the dark tent and her hips rose off the mattress in a magnificent arch. Shayne managed to hold on and push her orgasm out longer.

A flash of heat and tingles began in Alice's tailbone and traveled up her whole spine and simultaneously down her legs to her pinky toes. She stopped breathing as her holes spasmed around the invading digits. The scream died in the air as her open mouth became silent. Shayne released the bite to her ribs and smiled as the woman under her writhed in ecstasy.

Coming down happened incredibly slowly. First, Alice's mouth closed and she resumed breathing through her nose. Big, desperate, deep breaths. Then her hips lowered to the mattress. Shayne's fingers eased out of her pussy first, leaving Alice to enjoy one last thrust into her ass before that finger too was removed.

"I- I-"

"Shh, let me clean you up."

Alice nodded her consent.

A rustle of objects, a bag unzipping. Then she felt a cool wipe on her used ass and pussy. More rustling and a bottle of water was pressed to her lips. She sat higher and drank frantically as the world came back into focus. Shayne was cleaning her hands and grinning.

"Better?"

"Much."

Shayne took the half empty bottle back and then laid Alice down with a passionate kiss. They made out on the sweaty blankets and cuddled their overheated bodies together. Despite the stickiness, the contact was nice. Alice could feel the final effects of the pill leave her system as her serotonin from the orgasm faded.

"I feel funny."

"Funny 'ha-ha'?"

"No, funny....yucky. I think I've come down."

"Ah, I have something that could maybe help?"

Alice sat up, intrigued. "What's that?"

Shayne rolled over and found her pants, pulling a small bag from the pocket. "My friend makes these for me, they're sugar-free." She produced a few lopsided gummy bears from the bag. "It's indica, if that matters to you." She handed a gummy to Alice.

"Thanks."

They chewed silently, then Shayne pulled her back down and curled herself around the smaller woman. "Mmmm, you're warm."

"I'm sweaty."

She felt a hot tongue run from the tip of her shoulder up to her ear in a long, less-than-sexy lick. "Yup, quite sweaty," Shayne agreed.

Alice smiled and sighed, "You're crazy."

"Isn't everyone a little bit crazy?"

_ _

Alice's hair was standing on end like an 80s troll doll. Crackling energy. Hot pink. No, maybe it was her brain? Yes, that was it. Her neurons were standing on end. Hot pink, then electric blue. Firing synapses and pulsing nerves.

She closed her eyes and pictured the cells.

"How ya feeling?" A low voice giggled in her ear.

"Mmmmm."

"Me tooooooo," the voice hummed.

Warm hands wrapped around her bare midriff sending tie dye bolts of color across her skin. Soft lips pressed against the hollow of her neck. A rose sprouted from the kiss. Blood red. All thorns.

Alice gasped as the lips continued down her back, planting seeds and sprouting a garden of flowers. She had daisies on her spine, irises on her shoulder blades, and tiger lilies on her lower back. The lips paused there.

"Mmmm, flowers," the blonde moaned.

"Flowers?" The ethereal voice questioned.

"Yesssss, all the flowers."

A nose nuzzled into her thigh. "You smell like a flower," the voice sighed.

Alice giggled. "If I was a flower, I'd be a delphinium."

"That's not a word."

"Is too!"

"Is not," teased the voice.

Alice huffed, "Is too. It's lovely. Where's my phone? I'll prove it."

"Mmmm, forget it. I believe you," came the reply. Lips resumed their gardening up her ribs and Alice forgot what they had been arguing about.

"Do you know how to swim?" She asked her companion suddenly.

They chuckled, "Yes. Do you?"

"Oh yes of course. But I don't think I could swim in jello," she stated matter-of-factly.

"No, no I don't suppose I could either."

"Too thick."

"What is?"

"The jello."

"What jello?"

Alice paused, "Hmm, I don't remember." She leaned over the figure next to her and switched on a little lantern. The tent illuminated softly, revealing strewn clothing, tussled bedding, and her lovely companion.

Shayne sat up abruptly. "I need water. Do you have water?" Her beads clicked together as she spun around looking for hydration.

"Here!" Alice passed over a water bottle she would have forgotten about, had she not been partially sitting on it.

"Thank you."

"You know, this tent is awfully hot. I wonder if anyone's thought of air conditioning in a tent," the blonde mused. "But I suppose it wouldn't really fit in a canvas window. Or with the screen. Oh! We should open the windows!"

Shayne laughed, "Not with the lights on! You're topless, Alice."

"Topless Alice?" She looked down, "Oh! I suppose I am. Hmm, I love being topless. Boobs are awesome."

"Yes they are."

Alice's brain was slowly fizzling out from the electric troll hair into a happy, dull hum. The tent was hot, but not too stuffy, and the surrounding campsites were filled with quieter noises now. She could hear some people clearly having sex and a few dulcet conversations, but not much else. Her stomach growled.

"I think I'm hungry."

Shayne leaned over toward the door to retrieve her backpack, unzipped it, and promptly dumped its contents over both women.

"I have snacks!"

They shared a few granola bars, a beef stick, and a bag of Cheetos. Finishing off the water, both women sank back into the soft blankets on the floor of the tent. "Thank you," Alice murmured. Shayne's fingers traced a lazy pattern across Alice's stomach. The peaceful atmosphere in the tent made her feel safe.

The humming in her brain intensified with Shayne's touch. Her skin seemed to vibrate under the other woman's fingers. She leaned into the contact as she stroked her stomach, chest, and arms.

After a while, the gentle touching faded and Alice was left feeling empty. It was almost painful, not being touched. She sat up and looked at her tent partner.

Shayne smiled up lazily at her, "What's up?"

Alice launched herself at her.

Their lips smacked together with teeth slightly grating. Shayne giggled as Alice desperately pried her mouth open with her tongue, then she moaned as the blonde filled her. Their hands groped exposed flesh. Shayne's skin was the smoothest thing Alice had ever felt, like glossy, golden satin. She had to taste it.

Her mouth traveled across her throat, down to the valley between her breasts, and over her stomach. She traced a silent poem around her navel, spelling her admiration in luxurious licks. Alice's fingers found brown nipples and pulled.

Every noise from the other woman was like a song. She hummed her pleasure like a choir and Alice wanted to hear more. She slid her tongue over goosebumped skin to coax a few more notes from her instrument. It worked.

"Ahh, ahh, please Alice!"

She licked gently lower, then she ran into fabric. A pair of panties. She made a disgusted grunt in the back of her throat and gripped the delicate fabric, yanking it down and out of her way. She squealed happily when a pretty mound was revealed to her. She moved her mouth to the soft skin and kissed.

"Alicccccce, stop teasing me!"

"Teasing?"

"No, no teasing."

"Mmmmmm," she licked lower. "Here?"

Shayne's hips rose to meet her, "Fuck!"

She relented to the whimpering woman and licked her slit. Alice tasted warm fluid. Her tongue lashed out to her hole and slipped in deeper. Sighing in contentment, she wiggled her tongue around inside tasting the salty and thick liquid and listening for Shayne's moans. They came on faster.

Alice thrust in and out until her tongue was sore, but she didn't care as long as Shayne kept making those gorgeous noises. As her breathing became shallower, Alice moved out and up, finding a rock hard clit ready to be flicked. She ghosted her tongue over the nub, then focused in with even pressure.

"Yes! Hell yes, Alice! Right there."

She kept up her pace and locked her arms around the tan thighs in order to hold her in place. Shayne came faster than she expected, with a little shout and tensing muscles. Alice licked until she felt her partner begin to relax, then she backed off. Shayne was left absolutely soaked.

"Mmm, you taste lovely."

"Th-thanks," she gasped.

"Think you could keep going?"

Shayne wound her hand possessively in Alice's hair, "Give me a minute. I might squirt on you though."

"Please do!" And Alice tried to dive forward but Shayne's strong hand held her back.

"Are you sure?" She looked skeptical but Alice nodded enthusiastically. "Alright. Drink me, then." With that she pulled the blonde's head back towards her soaked pussy and ground to her. Alice licked gently but frantically. She managed to get two fingers up under her chin and slip them inside Shayne. She hooked them forward to massage her front wall and increased the pressure of her tongue.

Shayne didn't stand a chance. She came long and hard with a deep grunt and clenched abs. Her fluid rushed out, but Alice's mouth and chin were there. She drank, drinked? She was drunk.

"Damn, you weren't kidding," the blonde spluttered.

"Sorry, I tried to warn you."

"Don't apologize, that was hot." She let herself be pulled up by the other woman and sank into a deep kiss. Quickly, Shayne flipped them around and drove two fingers through Alice's folds. She was embarrassingly wet.

"I'm going to fuck you until you see stars, Alice."

The blonde giggled and gasped, "Already seeing them. They're in your eyes!"

Shayne laughed and kissed the blonde dizzy. Then she made good on her promise.

_ _

The tent was glowing when Alice opened her eyes. Heat enveloped her skin. A long, tan arm was thrown around her middle, pinning her to the air mattress which had slightly deflated in the night. Her body felt damp. She stretched and groaned as her head caught up to her with a slow pounding. The arm around her stirred.

"Phew, it's hot!" the arm reached up to unzip the windows around them. A light breeze blew in some much needed relief as Alice sat up to face her bed partner.

"Hi," she blushed.

"Hi!" the other woman grinned brightly. "Are you going shy on me now?"

Alice tried to shake her head, but her blush deepened, giving her away.

The woman pointed to herself, "Shayne, remember?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Good. I'd be devastated if I didn't leave an impression." She sat up and started gathering clothes. "Do you want to join me for a shower?"

Alice started to seek out her clothing too, "I should probably go find my friends, let them know I'm alive."

Shayne grinned, "Alright. Will I see you again, or are you off to Neverland?"

"Neverland?"

"You know, never to be heard from again?"

Alice smiled, "I'd like to see you again...if you want that?"