Drink Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Full lips claimed hers firmly before pulling back, "I very much want that."

"Good," Alice blushed again while pulling on her clothes. "Then I'll see you later?"

Shayne nodded before planting one more kiss on the blushing woman.

Once outside the tent, Alice took a deep breath. She located the bathrooms quickly which, thankfully, didn't have a very long line yet. After, she went in search of her friends and their tent. It didn't take long for her to get her bearings, their site was littered with cans and snack wrappers. Fern and Kyla's shoes were outside the door, as was a pair of tennis shoes Alice didn't recognize. She opted to knock on the side of the tent and quietly call her friends' names.

"Kyla? Fern? You in there?"

The flap unzipped almost immediately. "ALICE!" Kyla tumbled out elbows first into the dirt. "We were so worried about you!" Alice took in her friend's disheveled appearance. Kyla had on a pair of boxer shorts and her lacy bralette. Her makeup was smeared and a false eyelash was stuck up on her eyelid. She leapt from the dirt and pulled Alice into a hug. "Don't scare us like that again!" she shouted as she hit Alice's arm.

"Is that our brat?!" Fern's voice admonished from the tent. "Get in here and explain yourself!"

Alice poked her head in to find a mostly naked Fern shoving a large, muscular form off her body. The man was also naked, apparently having lost his boxers to Kyla. Fern pulled a t-shirt over her head and climbed out in just that and her underwear. "Hi Fern."

"Don't you 'hi Fern' me!" she spun Alice around, inspecting her. "Well, you look in one piece. So, tell us, where did you spend the night, hm?" Her beautiful eyes flickered with mischief.

"Oh uh, I met someone. I stayed in her tent."

"Damn. I'm impressed, little Alice," Fern smiled.

"Oh leave her alone, Fernie," Kyla cut in. "Come on, get that hunk out of our tent so we can change and shower."

The man was not easy to wake, but Fernanda had experience with getting guests out who had overstayed their welcome. They gathered clothes and joined the queue for showers. Most of the morning was reserved for recovery and eating actual food. The group Fern had introduced them to joined in a campfire and they all cooked together. Alice endured some good natured teasing for being the one to do the disappearing act the previous night.

When the late afternoon sun turned the sky a heart-stopping blue, they gathered their things and dressed for another evening of music. Alice followed the throng through the gates, this time with cherry red lips and equally salacious eyeshadow.

Up on the scaffolding surrounding the venue, black lights threw everything into strange relief. Whites screamed out, from full jumpsuits to the little pin-pricks of lint on darker clothes. Everything was bright, but almost two dimensional in the space, confusing the eye and tricking the brain. Alice took a long swig of the drink in her hand and spun a circle to enjoy the view of all the thrusting bodies.

Purple cat ears sitting high on top of clacking braids and a fuschia bikini top caught her attention. She called out. Shayne turned under the black lights as she heard Alice's cry. Her makeup tonight was mostly white with electric blue accents. The white eyeliner contrasted fantastically with her dark skin and glowed under the lights as her eyes flashed in recognition at the sight of Alice. A slow smile spread across her face, each of her perfect, white teeth catching the black lights and glowing brilliantly.

"Alice!" She wound her way until she was right in front of the blonde. "I'm so happy to see you. Care to have another drink with me?"

_