Drink of Water

Story Info
Wife finds brother-in-law on the couch.
2.3k words
4.57
26.1k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DRINK OF WATER

Everyone in this story is 18 or older when the events and recollections occurred.

I had been sleeping, but woke up and looked at the clock. It was 1:30 in the morning. I was thirsty. I'd had some salty corn chips before going to bed. My husband, Mike was sleeping beside me and was snoring, which may have been what woke me.

I walked out to our kitchen, which was on the same floor of our ranch-style house. I was wearing my usual sleeping nightie. It was short and I wore no underwear. It was comfortable and gave easy access to my pussy for Mike. I poured a drink of cool water from a pitcher in the fridge. While I was drinking, I noticed the light from the TV in the rec room beside the kitchen. I remembered that Mike's older brother Earl was staying overnight with us and was sleeping on the couch.

Earl was five years older than Mike and me. He was the big older brother that Mike admired while he grew up. When I was eighteen, I started hanging around with Mike's younger sister Macey, who was one year younger than Mike. I soon became Mike's girlfriend and had been an informal part of the family even before Mike and I married four years later, after college. Earl had left to join the Navy, but came home quite a bit. We hadn't seen him in over a year, though, because he was stationed on the coast and spent a lot of time overseas.

I went into the TV room and saw Earl sleeping on the couch. He must've fallen asleep watching TV. I found the remote on the floor by the couch and bent over to pick it up to turn off the TV. I also picked up a bowl that had some left-over nuts in it. I arranged some things on the coffee table a couple of feet away from the couch.

As I stood up to turn-off the TV, I heard Earl's voice, "Hello Cindy."

I thought I had awakened him. "I'm sorry Earl, did I wake you?"

"You must've." He said. "But I thought I was still dreaming when I saw you bending over right in front of me."

Uh oh! I hadn't thought about what I was wearing or the possibility that Earl was still awake. With my short nightie and no underwear, Earl had a perfect view of my bare ass. My pussy was probably peeking out at him too. I was embarrassed.

Earl patted the couch beside his waist and asked me to sit down. I did and he asked how his brother was doing. Mike had lost his old job and was going through a rough time with the new one. Big brother Earl had always been his mentor and we talked about how Mike was dealing with everything. I had always admired Earl like a big brother too. I relaxed as I always did when I talked to him. He had a way of being very nice and supportive. In a way, I was under his spell when we talked.

"Please hand me my drink from the table." Earl asked.

Without thinking, I partially stood and reached for the glass with his drink. By doing so, I gave Earl another partial view of my pussy and ass. He said, "Hold it right there."

I paused for a moment or two until I realized that he was looking under my nightie. I started to sit down, but he lifted the hem of my nightie to expose one of my ass cheeks and said, "Stay just like that." I paused again as he looked at my naked assets and ran his hand over my ass. His hand felt good on my skin.

"I've known you for a long time and you have grown into an incredibly sexy woman." He said.

I was both embarrassed and flattered at being complimented by Earl. He stroked the inside of my thigh and ran his hand up over my backside and up onto my back, raising my nightie even farther. His touch was wonderful and I let him continue.

I said, "You shouldn't be doing this with your brother's wife". But I stayed where I was. His hands felt good on my skin. I was getting turned-on by a man I had admired for many years. On the one hand, I was embarrassed, but being admired by someone who I had looked up to was exciting. I had always had limited self-confidence. Having someone I admired tell me I was desirable was thrilling and fed my ego.

"You are beautiful." He said. "It's been a long time since I've been with a woman as nice as you. Please let me enjoy touching you. Your skin is so soft." He moved his hand between my thighs and his fingers played with my labia and then found my clit. He was making me feel so good. His fingers worked magic on my delicate features and I spread my legs a bit farther apart to give him better access. He had a way of flicking his fingers over my clit that was amazing. He pushed two fingers into my vagina and he could feel how wet I was and sense the heat I was generating in my pelvis.

After a moment, I sat down with his fingers still inside me. He was gently squeezing my cunt to milt my juices. I turned to look at him and saw his hard prick peeking out from his underwear. I was surprised to see his penis and kind-of flattered that he was getting an erection from being with me. I couldn't help myself, so I grabbed hold of Earl's prick and felt its warmth in my hand. I held him for a few seconds and then, impulsively, I leaned over and licked his penis and then put it in my mouth. This was what I would do to my husband so I naturally followed the same pattern with Earl. He groaned with pleasure as I licked and sucked on his male organ. It was rigid in my hand. I looked at it, comparing his features to those of my husband's cock. Cocks all look pretty-much the same though.

I was leaning away from Earl. He removed his fingers from my pussy, then lifted and moved my leg over his chest so that I was straddling his chest. He pulled up my nightgown and was staring right into my pussy. I felt like I was on fire when he put his tongue on my cunt. He flicked his tongue on my clit while I held his penis in my mouth. I was eager for him to continue. He was skilled and ate my pussy while I pumped up and down with my mouth on his cock. His prick was smooth and hard. I wanted to swallow the whole thing and take him into my throat. He now had his fingers inside me again and was licking all around my pussy. I felt so good. Any thoughts of my husband or that Earl was my brother-in-law were far from my mind. I wanted to be fucked so badly that I humped his face with my cunt, trying to get as much of him inside me as I could. His tongue probed my opening and swirled around the edges of my vagina. One of his fingers probed my asshole. Then he opened his mouth and put it over my entire pussy with his tongue probing every crevice of my anatomy. I pushed back to spread my cunt over his face.

I knew what I wanted to do. I stood up, turned around, pulled my nightgown over my head, put my leg over his hips and lowered myself onto his erect and waiting penis. He looked up at me. His eyes were focused and he was clearly entranced with having sex with me. I positioned the opening to my vagina over the tip of his cock and slowly lowered myself until I had impaled myself with his cock. It felt wonderful to feel him entering me. I continued and moved until I was sitting on his waist with his cock all the way up inside me. I rocked my hips as I rode him like a cowgirl. He pushed up too and soon we had a passionate rhythm going. I leaned forward and we kissed, swirling our tongues together. Kissing him changed my perception of him from and older brother to a lover. His cock was inside me and filled me. I could feel the heat in my pelvis from arousal and I found myself approaching my peak. When he released his cum into my cunt, I felt the warm fluid wash against the walls of my vagina. That caused me to spasm and then go stiff as my body experienced a wonderful orgasm. Every part of my body seemed to be coming. Earl clamped his mouth over mine to keep me from screaming. He held me as the waves of passion coursed through me. My cunt was squirting and drenching his cock and hips. I was out of breath when we finished. I felt his exhausted cock go soft and felt his semen drip out of me. I rested my head on his shoulder, inhaling his scent and slowly coming down from my sexual high.

"I've wanted you for a long time." He said. "I've envied my brother for having you."

"I always thought of you as my big brother." I said.

"I know." He said. "I've always had to be careful to be good when I was around you and not get caught drooling over your hot little body. I'd watch you wiggle your ass. Your tight little nipples would poke-out against your shirt and then you'd bend over in front of me and I could see down your shirt. You didn't even know what you were doing. I'd watch your tits jiggle in your little bikinis. I remember one time I saw your nipples."

He continued, "I know I shouldn't've fucked my brother's wife, but I've wanted you for years. Please don't tell him. I don't want to lose his trust."

Then I heard the noise of the toilet flushing in my and Mike's bedroom. Mike had gotten up to pee and would wonder where I was. I gave Earl a tongue-filled kiss and hustled back to the bedroom, putting on my nightie and taking my glass of water with me.

When I got into bed, Mike asked where I had been. "I had a headache and got a glass of water." I said.

"You were gone for a long time." He noted.

"I just sat for a couple of minutes to relax and let my headache go away." I did more than that, but he didn't need to know.

He asked why my nightgown was inside-out. I pulled it over my head and climbed into bed.

Mike was in a horny mood and spooned me. His cock was soon hard and he slid right into my pussy from behind. It was our favorite position and I couldn't refuse sex and possibly make him suspicious.

He noticed how slippery the inside of my cunt felt. "You're awfully wet." He said.

I made-up another lie, "I was a little irritated down there and put some lotion on."

"I like it." He said. He climbed on top of me from behind and slid his cock in and out of me. It felt good having his familiar cock inside me. I tried to compare the feeling of his prick with that of his brother's but was overwhelmed by the pleasure I was experiencing. When he shot his cum into me, he said, "I like that lotion. You'll have to use it again." I would have to find a way to duplicate having a cunt full of another man's cum.

I fell asleep, having been thoroughly fucked twice in the span of fifteen minutes. I slept soundly, safe and secure in the arms of my husband and filled with his semen (and his brother's).

In the morning, Mike went to work. Earl would be leaving later that morning. I knew he would want me again and I had to admit, I like being wanted, particularly by him.

Rather than waste time, once Mike left and I was sure he was gone, I stripped naked and joined Earl in the shower. When I stepped into the shower, his prick reacted immediately. I took the soap and rubbed his slippery prick. He washed me all over, taking his time on my breasts and my ass. Then he leaned me against the wall and slid his cock into me again. He slowly fucked me from behind while he held my tits in his hands. His body was stronger and tighter than his brother's. Feeling his strong arms heightened my arousal and led to another orgasm. I stood leaning against the wall, feeling Earl's semen drip out of my pussy. I knew I shouldn't have fucked him, but I had fulfilled a repressed desire to let him have me.

I walked around in just panties after that, while he got packed and ready to leave. He was about to walk out and get in his car when I dropped my panties to the floor. Earl put me on the kitchen countertop and fucked me for a third time. His cock felt wonderful inside me. We didn't kiss, we just fucked, passionately. I was pleasantly surprised that he was so hard so quickly and was flattered by his passion. He clearly wanted me and had repressed his desires for me as well.

I kissed him goodbye while still naked and I said I hoped he would come back for another visit very soon.

When my husband Mike came home at the end of the day, he asked me "How was my brother?"

I said, "He seems to be doing well in the Navy. He likes his job a lot."

Mike said, "That's not what I meant. How was he?"

Uh oh!