My Brother's Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Older brother's sexy wife needs help getting pregnant.
5.9k words
4.58
66.7k
145

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,266 Followers

I hadn't said so much as a word to my older brother for three years. As far as I knew, neither had my sister or younger brother. We had all been very close growing up. Our father left when Gary was sixteen, and I was twelve. After that it was the four of us and our mom. Mom didn't exactly take it very well, and it sort of became the four of us on our own for a while. Gary was the oldest, so he had to do a lot of the parenting, although it always seemed to me like my sister Jenny did more. We all knew Gary resented being the oldest, and when he graduated high school, he went to college as far away as he could. After that Jenny and I both got a lot more responsibility. Luckily for us, and my little brother Jack, mom had gotten herself together by the time I left.

That was all years ago, and we've all gone our separate ways. I still talk to Jenny and Jack at least once a week each, but like I said, it had been years since I had heard from Gary. One day I got a call from a number I didn't recognize, and picked it up. To my surprise, it was Gary, and he sounded really upset. He told me he was having a lot of problems with his wife. I had only met her once, on their wedding day, and that was the last time I had seen either of them. I told Gary I didn't know how to help, but to my surprise, he invited me to stay with them for a few days, in New York.

I agreed, not quite knowing what was going on, and flew out a week later. Gary was waiting for me at the airport, and I saw that he had a nice new jaguar. We threw my one suitcase in the back, and drove off toward Manhattan. I had never been to Gary's new place, but I knew it was going to be big and fancy. The whole drive there Gary didn't seem to talk about anything but money. I'm technically unemployed, mostly uneducated, and definitely couldn't care less about my brother's money, but I let him talk anyway.

Finally, as we were nearing his apartment, he started to tell me about Nicolette, his wife. Apparently they had started fighting lately, because they were trying to have a kid, and failing thus far. I didn't really know what to say, so I just let him keep talking. He told me they had been to three fertility doctors. Apparently she was good to go, but he had a very low sperm count. He made sure to tell me that he was not barren, but all three doctors had told them the chances were low, and it could take years to catch hold.

When we finally got to his place, he parked in the nice fancy parking garage, and I grabbed my bag. We walked up to his place joking and laughing like we hadn't done in years. We got there, walked in, and there was Nicolette waiting for us. As I saw her, I couldn't really blame my brother for ditching us for a life with her. She was absolutely gorgeous. She was about 5'5, with long shiny black hair. She had big sexy green eyes, big luscious red lips, and a perfect nose and bone structure. I remembered Gary telling me she used to model, and I could believe it. Her face was beautiful, but her body was smoking hot. She was thin and fit, and her tits were gigantic, and yet still round and perky.

We said our hellos, and then we all sat down to chat for a while. It was nice being with my brother again; it had been so long since we had gotten along at all. I was even getting along great with Nicolette. She was from Hungary, and she had a sexy little accent. We chatted and laughed for a few hours, and then Gary got a call from work. He told us he would likely be out late, and not to wait up for him. After he left it got a little awkward, as Nicolette and I didn't really know each other yet. It was already late, and I had just changed time zones, so I said goodnight, and headed off to bed.

Before I went to bed, I took a shower. The bathroom was down the hall, and away from their bedroom, so I felt safe enough. As I undressed, I immediately started jerking off to the image of Nicolette. She was so unbelievably hot, and I had no idea how my brother had landed her, other than his money of course. As I sat there stroking myself, I could feel myself getting closer. I pictured what her tits would look like bare, and felt it coming.

Just as I was getting ready to cum, the door opened. I had thought I had locked it, but I guess I hadn't. Nicolette walked in, wearing a short nightgown, and holding a pile of towels in her hands. It struck me just then that I hadn't gotten a towel, and I knew I should have seen this coming. Nicolette just stared wide eyed at my naked body. Her eyes got so wide, and the look on her face was just too sexy. Without being able to stop myself, I felt cum rocket up my cock. Feeling mortified, I shot a giant rope of cum across the room.

"Ah," Nicolette shrieked as I came in front of her, "oh my god." I couldn't stop now, so I let myself shoot rope after rope of cum into the air. Nicolette just watched in awe, looking more and more shocked as I kept cumming. When I was finally done, I looked from Nicolette's horrified looking face, down to the floor covered in my cum, and then back to her face. I didn't know what to say, so I just stayed quiet, and waited for her to speak first. Finally she seemed to snap out of her trance, and look back up at my face.

"I'm so sorry," she said quietly, and then, "I brought you a towel, I'm sorry." She placed the towel on the counter, and hurried out before I could say anything. I just sat there, feeling like a total jackass. I hadn't seen my brother or his wife in three years, and on the first night this happens. I went about cleaning up my mess, feeling embarrassed and ashamed.

Nicolette ran to her room in a panic. She had not meant to walk in on Chris like that. She knew she should have knocked first, but she never would have guessed that he would be masturbating. The image of his big cock wouldn't leave her mind, and she could feel herself getting horny. She tried not to think about it, but it was no use. Chris looked just like Gary, only in much better shape. He also had a much bigger cock than his brother. What was really incredible though, and what she just couldn't stop thinking about, was the load he had shot.

Nicolette had been trying to have a baby for over two years. During the first year, they just tried naturally. But after a while of nothing happening, they started going to doctors. They all said that she was as fertile as a woman could be, which made her feel good, but Gary was nearly barren, and they wouldn't be able to have a child naturally.

Over the past year Nicolette had gotten very familiar with fertility treatments. They both took special pills to help. Nicolette had been to sperm donors, and all kinds of doctors. She had seen and talked about sperm more in the last year than in her entire life. Perhaps it was because of how much she dealt with sperm, or how much she wanted to get pregnant, but the massive load Chris had shot was making her hornier than she had been in months.

Nicolette spent the rest of the night thinking about what she had seen, and even masturbated to two very hard orgasms. The more she thought about it, the more an idea came to her. They had talked about trying a sperm donor, but Gary hated the idea of having a child that was not his. But Chris looked so much like Gary, that Nicolette started to wonder if she could get away with having Chris impregnate her. Her child would even be related to Gary. It would just be his nephew instead of his son, and he didn't even need to know it.

She didn't even think she would need to do it with Chris more than once, not with the load he shot, and she wouldn't have to tell Gary at all. Before she fell asleep, she decided she would go through with it.

The next day I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to mention what had happened last night in front of Gary, but I knew I had to say something sooner or later. Nicolette kept staring at me all morning, and I couldn't tell if she was angry with me or not. After we all had breakfast together, Gary headed off to work again, leaving Nicolette and me alone for the day.

"Look, Nicolette, I'm really sorry about last night," I said, trying to sound as sincere as I could, "I thought the bathroom was locked, and I, well, I'm just really sorry."

"Its fine," she said in her sexy accent, "that door has been broken for a few months. It's my fault, I should have knocked."

"Well, either way, I'm really sorry," I said, turning red, "I really didn't mean to uh, you know, in front of you like that."

"Its fine," she said with a slight blush, "I've never seen anything like that though, do you normally cum so much?"

"Uh, uh, I, uh, ya, I guess I do," I stammered, surprised that she had actually said it so bluntly.

"Chris," she said slowly, "I have to ask you a very important favor."

"Um, sure, anything you need," I agreed, just trying to steer the conversation away from my cumming in front of her.

"Well, I need you to give me your cum," she said, looking down at the floor. At first I thought I must have misheard her, or misunderstood her because of the language barrier. But she looked me in the eye, and I could tell she meant it.

"What are you talking about," I said slowly, still trying to tell if she had just said what I thought she had, "you're my brother's wife, I can't do that."

"That is why it has to be you," she said quickly, "you are his brother, you have the same genes as him. He won't let me use a sperm donor, and he will never give me a child himself. But you can. You two look so alike that he won't even have to know, just don't ever tell him."

"You can't be serious," I said, still in shock.

"I am," she insisted, "you have the same parents, and you look so much alike, he will never have to find out. And this way he can think he has a son that is really his. This is the only way for me to have a child, and Gary think it is his. You have to do this Chris, for both of us."

"So, how do we do that?" I asked, slowly starting to comprehend what she was asking. I had no desire to be a father, but I technically wouldn't be. I would be an uncle, sort of. It all seemed pretty weird. "Wont there be paperwork and such? I mean, don't clinics and doctors record all that kind of stuff."

"Well, yes," Nicolette said, blushing a very sexy shade of red. "If we did it through a clinic, then Gary would know about it."

"Well how would we do it without a clinic?" I asked, trying to figure it out in my head. I didn't know anything about sperm donors or anything like that. "I mean, don't you need a doctor to do that sort of thing?"

"Not if we do it the old-fashioned way," Nicolette said, and met my eye. Her eyes were very green, strikingly green. I felt a lump slowly forming in my throat as I realized what she was actually asking me. She wasn't just asking me to secretly get her pregnant, she was asking me to secretly fuck her.

"Hold on, you want me to..." I said slowly, and then stopped, looking at her in shock.

"Yes," she nodded shyly, "I think we will only have to do it once. If you can shoot as much as you did last night, inside of me, I'll definitely get pregnant. I'm already ovulating, and I'm on hormone pills. So it has to work. Please Chris, do this for me, please."

"Ok," I said slowly, shaking my head in disbelief, "if you really want to, when should we do it?" I hadn't planned on any of this, or expected it. But I hadn't had sex in a few months, and she was hotter than anyone I had ever been with, and I couldn't turn her down.

"How about right now," she said, and then to my utter astonishment, she pulled her shirt over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her tits looked impossibly big. I could tell they were real, but I didn't know how such massive tits could fit on such a firm slender body. I had to wonder if they were extra big because of the ovulation and pills.

"Do you like my body?" she asked shyly, crossing her arms and making her tits stick out even further.

"God yes," was all I could say, "you're so beautiful."

"Thank you," she said, and blushed sexily, "do you need me to help you get started?" As she asked this, she walked over to me, and started unbuckling my belt. I just stood there and let her undress me. First she took off my shirt, and stared at my chest for a long moment, before taking off my pants. I was already rock hard, and my boxers were tented out obscenely. She knelt down in front of me, and pulled my boxers down.

"Oh, my goodness," she said as my cock sprung free, "it's so big. I thought it was big last night, but now it looks even bigger."

"Is that ok?" I asked, praying that it was. If she turned me down now that would be like some cruel form of torture.

"Oh yes," she said with a big smile, "Between my big tits, and your big cock, our baby will be quite well endowed." I let out an awkward nervous laugh at that. She took my cock in her hands, and then leaned forward and took it in her mouth. I couldn't believe how good it felt, even though she could barely fit it in her mouth.

"Oh god, you're so much bigger than your brother," she moaned as she sucked me, and I felt myself get even harder. "Do you like this?" she asked as she gently sucked the tip.

"Ya," I said breathlessly, "but you're gonna make me cum if you don't stop."

"No," she said and stopped, "you need to cum inside me."

"Ok, well then, uh, I guess we should start doing it," I said awkwardly. She just stood up, and dropped her shorts and panties. She had a totally shaved pussy, and it looked perfect.

"You need to be on top," she said and walked over to the couch. She lay down, and beckoned me over. I wasted no time. I walked over, and got on top of her. She moaned sexily as I laid on her, and then I carefully aimed myself up. When I pushed myself into her, we both let out a moan. She had her eyes closed, and I wasn't sure if she was enjoying it or not.

"I'm not hurting you am I?" I asked as I slowly pumped into her.

"No," she said breathlessly, "it's just so big." I began to slowly pump in and out of her, as I played with her awesome tits. She seemed to get more into it as I went, and she began moaning with each thrust. I couldn't believe how tight and wet her pussy felt, and I started fucking her harder. She looked unbelievably sexy as I fucked her, and her moans sounded even sexier. I felt myself getting close, and leaned down to kiss her. She seemed taken aback at first, and then she kissed me back, hard. Her arms wrapped around my back, and I pushed in as far as I could as I felt myself cumming.

I began shooting a nice big load inside her, and then she began shaking under me. She broke our kiss, and let out a long high pitched moan as we came together. Once I was done cumming, I began gently pumping back into her again. She opened her eyes, and looked up at me with a very different look than I had seen on her face before. All of a sudden her eyes looked very big. I felt her hands on the back of my head, and then she pulled me back down to her face. I kissed her back, and let my hands move down to her tits. I started pumping faster again, until I was really fucking her.

"Again," she moaned into my ear as she broke our kiss. "Again." She repeated. I leaned in and kissed her again. As I lay on her, kissing her and pumping into her, I slowly went from fucking her to making love to her. I brought a hand down to her waist, and grinded my body on top of hers. Her pussy felt better than any pussy I had ever fucked. Every part of her body felt prefect, from her tits to her hips to her stomach, it was all perfection. I fucked her for as long as I could, which wasn't all that long. When I felt myself cumming again, I shoved in as deep as I could, knowing she wanted me to get her pregnant. I could feel my cock pulsing in her as it shot another big load into her. She was moaning loudly, and it felt like she might have cum again too.

When I was done, I lay on top of her, both of us breathing heavily. My cock was still inside her, and she felt so good that I wasn't getting soft.

"Do you think it worked?" I asked her.

"I hope so," she said softly into my ear. "I've never felt anything like that before. It felt like you came so much."

"Ya," I nodded, with my head resting on her shoulder. "You feel amazing. Do you want to keep going?" I asked hopefully. I lifted my head, and looked down at her. She was looking up at me in shock.

"You mean, again, right now?" she asked, sounding like she didn't know that was possible.

"Ya," I nodded, and gently thrust into her again. She moaned as I did it.

"But, you already came twice," she said, "and it felt like so much. How can you go again already?"

"Because of how beautiful you are," I said, and kissed her again. We both started grinding our hips as we kissed.

"Oh, oh my god," she moaned as she broke the kiss. I was gently thrusting into her again. "Let me be on top this time."

"I thought I had to be on top for it to work," I said.

"I don't care," she said, already pushing me off her. I sat on the couch, and she was on top of me in seconds. "It probably already worked, and I want to ride this big cock." She slid her pussy over my cock, and took it all the way. I took her hips in my hands, loving how perfect they felt. She started riding me, slowly at first. She had her eyes closed, and her head was shifting to and fro. She started moving a little faster, and I watched as her huge tits started bouncing around.

She sped up even more, until she was making the whole couch shake and crash against the wall. I held onto her waste, trying to keep us both steady. She bounced on my cock faster and faster until she let out a high pitched moan, and fell down onto my chest, her whole body trembling in my arms. I grabbed hold of her ass, squeezed it hard, and kept her bouncing. She lay on top of me, as I lifted her ass up and down. I could tell I was going to cum again, so I flipped us over, so I was on top again, and leaned in and kissed her again as I shot a third load inside her. This one felt a lot smaller, and I knew I was done.

"Oh, oh, my god," she panted as I lay on top of her again. "That was amazing."

"Ya," I agreed. "I hope it worked."

"It did," she said in what looked like a state of total bliss. "I know it did."

"Good," I said, finally getting off of her. I sat on the couch, and looked over at her perfect body. Everything about her was hot. "Please don't tell my brother about this."

"Never," she said seriously. "And you can't either. He can never know about this."

"Agreed," I nodded.

When Gary got home from work, Nicolette went about making dinner, and we sat down to watch the Yankee game. I couldn't even look in my brother's direction. I felt like a total scumbag, and I was terrified he was going to find out. He seemed to be acting totally normal. He was talking baseball like we were kids again. I could barely pay attention. If he had asked me the score I probably wouldn't have been able to answer. All I could think about was Nicolette, and her body, and how good she had felt beneath me.

"Hey, Chris," Gary said in a soft tone, which brought me out of my trance. I looked over, and saw him checking the kitchen to make sure Nicolette wasn't listening. "I need to ask you a favor."

"Uh, sure, anything," I said, knowing that I needed to do whatever he asked. He didn't know it, but I owed him big.

"You know how Nicolette and I have been trying to have kids right," he said, and I just nodded, trying not to look as guilty as I was feeling. "Well, it's pretty unlikely that its ever going to happen the way we want it to. So we're starting to look into other alternatives."

"Uh huh," I nodded, just hoping I looked normal. "Like what?"

"Well, like a donor," Gary said softly, checking the kitchen again. "I hate the idea of it, but it may be the only way. But I don't want some random guy's kid. So I've been thinking, maybe you could be our donor."

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,266 Followers
12