Drinking Ava

Story Info
Heavy watersports continue between Ava and Hank.
5.3k words
4.77
19.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedTang
RedTang
62 Followers

Drinking Ava

By RedTang©

Author's note: This story posted by RedTang is inspired by adventures between two Literotica authors, BlueTang and Ethyllene. Please visit our separate pages for other stories.

Important note: this story includes heavy watersports.


[MF]

A watersports story about Ava, by Hank

The first time I tasted my wife after she peed was 6 years ago, in a hotel room in New York. We'd had some watersports together, but usually while showering together, and just with touch. We'd often pee together there, usually with my fingers in Ava's pussy. The flood of warm urine over my fingers while I had at least one inside her and stroked her clit was always sexy. Then she would hold my cock while I peed, sometimes aimed at her pussy, while the shower water cleansed us. Only once did we really experiment with watersports when the shower wasn't running. That time, Ava really wanted me to watch me pee on her, and so she sat on the floor of the shower, her hand rubbing her pussy, as I knelt in front of her. It wasn't easy to stay soft enough to pee while holding my cock and watching her masturbate. But finally, even as watched her dip her fingers in and out of her pussy, I was finally able to relax enough to let go. When my pee hit her stomach, she exclaimed "God, it's hot!" and continued rubbing herself. I was able to direct my stream higher, onto her erect nipple, and back down to pee directly on her pussy, her hand rubbing frantically over her clit, until my stream finally dwindled to nothing as she had a minor orgasm. When we showered, she bent over and I slipped my cock into her from behind, holding onto her hips and fucking her wet pussy hard while she leaned against the wall until we both came hard.

On the night I tasted her, stress and excitement from a trip made us particularly daring. Occasionally, would kneel in front of Ava while she peed in the toilet, watching her stream emerge from her smaller hole as my cock hardened. Usually we'd return to bed and fuck hard after that. But this time, as she finished and reached for the toilet paper, I stopped her. "Don't," I ordered, and pulled her back into the bedroom. I pushed her to the bed, her head on the pillow, and urgently pulled her legs apart. Looking at her pussy, I could see that her lips were wet. Getting on my knees between her legs and leaning down, I gave a single long lick up her slit. She was bitter, a flavor I'd never tasted before in my long sessions eating her out. I proceeded to clean her thoroughly with my tongue, running it through the crevasses of her lips, probing around her clit and down over her urethra, down to where I could stick my tongue into her salty vaginal canal. As she pulled her legs further up, this gave me access to lick over her asshole, and then back up. I moved my tongue in and around her main hole, gradually moving up her clit, feeling the smooth skin of her pussy under my tongue. Gradually, I circled in on her clit, sucking it into my mouth while a free hand reached to slide 2 fingers inside of her. It didn't take her long to come, pushing her hips up to force my mouth against her harder.

When Ava pulled me up, my cock slid easily into her wet pussy. As she kissed me, I began to fuck Ava hard and fast, my cock penetrating fully into her pussy, with an urgent rhythm designed to make me come. "Yes baby," she murmured, "Yes, yes..." I stiffened, and began to come, shooting my load deep in her pussy. She moaned and began to come again too. After several pulses, I collapsed on top of her.

After she came down from her orgasm, Ava asked how it tasted. "Bitter, but good," I replied. "It was so hot to lick you like that."

"It did get me going," she replied.

But somehow, we just didn't get around to repeating that encounter.

We did have plenty of other kinky encounters, of course. And we did have at least one kinky pee game. It came on a day when were both seemed to be in the mood for some serious play. After we had decided it was time for a serious afternoon sexual session, Ava had stripped and was lying on the bed naked, one finger circling a nipple, while her other hand was exploring her bare pussy. My naked cock was fully erect as I retrieved our riding crop out of the toy drawer. Standing next to the bed, I ran the tip of the crop lightly over Ava's body, up her thigh, over her belly, over her other nipple, and then back down. Using the crop to push her hand off her pussy, I lay the tongue of the crop against her bare mound, and rotated it to press into her slit. I worked it between her lips, separating them slightly to allow the leather to touch her inner wetness. Sliding it back up her body, I ran the end of the crop over her lips. I saw Ava's nostrils flare as the smell of leather mixed with her own scent reached her. Running the end down over her chin, I caressed her neck and used the pressure of the crop to tip up her chin. Sliding it back down her body, I started to use the crop as it was intended, first giving just a tap, then a sharp flick on her abdomen, above her pussy. I flicked her hip, and her thigh, and then Ava's breath caught as I moved higher and snapped the crop on the underside of her breast. Pushing her hand away from where it was still on her breast, I used the crop to circle each nipple, and then gave each a quick flick. She gasped and tried to bring her hands up to cover them, but I caught her hands as I bent down to suck one nipple, then the other, into my mouth. She gave a different moan as I sucked her breast hard, my tongue circling her nipple. Her nipple was rock hard as I nipped at it, and Ava arched, seemingly trying to force her nipple deeper in my mouth even as she tried to pull away, her hips rising as her pussy spasmed in reaction.

After her reaction, I wanted access to Ava's pussy. I climbed up and stood over Ava on the bed, straddling her as I looked toward her feet. Ava was looking up at my cock and balls, while I looked down at her pussy. I ran the crop across her upper thighs and over her pussy, using the crop to separate her legs slightly. With a quick motion, I gave her a smack on her inner thigh. "Oh!" she exclaimed, and I did it again. I used the crop to separate her legs further, and gave more smacks on her inner thighs, reddening her skin, alternately stroking the lips of her pussy with the tongue of the crop.

Ava reached up to rub my balls, then slid her hand back over my ridge towards my ass. Wetting one finger in her mouth, she rubbed her finger over my asshole. When I applied the first smack to her pussy lips, Ava gave a jerk and her finger pushed into me slightly. She was starting to breathe more heavily, and when I smacked her lips again, she jerked again. I ran the crop over her lips, separating them to touch her clit with the crop, and she moaned. She pushed harder, and her finger slid into me.

"You dirty girl," I said, crouching slightly to force her finger further in.

Looking back at her pussy, I used the crop to separate her lips again, running it up and down inside her slit. Then I smacked again, softly, but this time directly on her clit. She gave a small sound, and when I looked, her eyes were closed, her chest heaving. I tapped her clit again, eliciting another jerk and small exhalation from her. With one hand between my legs, and her finger still in my asshole, Ava brought her other hand to her breast. She rubbed her fingers over her hard nipple, and I could see her pinch it. I gave another smack on her clit, slightly harder this time. Another smack on her lips, and then another on her clit. The smacks were not hard, but I could tell that she was feeling them more as I increased the force gradually. Her left hand was working harder at her nipple now, and her hips began to rise, pushing up and pushing her clit out. I stroked her clit with the tongue of the crop, and when I smacked it, she moaned and pulled her hips back down, clenching her pussy. In between smacks on her pussy, Ava pushed her finger deeper into me, and I could feel pressure on my prostate, forcing my cock to drip pre-come onto her belly.

After just a few minutes, Ava began to lose control, and couldn't keep her finger in my ass. She withdrew from me and reached down and clench the bedcovers. "I can't take much more," she moaned. "Baby, I'm on fire. I need to come so bad."

"You've been a dirty girl," I whispered. "You need to take this... but you can make yourself come, while you do." I smacked her pussy again with the crop. A longer "yesssss...." came out of her mouth. Ava moved her free hand to her pussy, running her fingers up her slit, and then started rubbing her clit furiously. I stopped her motions with the crop, pushing her hand out of the way, and administered two quick smacks to her clit. She cried out, and returned her hand to her pussy. I let her rub for a few seconds, then administered a smack to her clit, and then let her rub again. Her motions were becoming frantic, and after I stopped her hand the next time, I began to administer a series of smacks directly onto her clit in a regular rhythm as she pushed her hips up. After 6 or 7 smacks, Ava cried out "Oh, God, I'm coming," and returned her hand to her clit to rub furiously as her hips began to buck. She pulled her knees up, her body spasming while she trapped her hand against her pussy, and rolled onto her side. This almost knocked me down, and then I did lie down next to her to hold her while her body jerked uncontrollably.

Finally, Ava withdrew her hand from between her legs and pulled me against her. "I haven't come that hard in a long time," she said, in between kissing me. Bringing her hand up between us, she ran a finger over my lips and under my nose. I could smell her scent on her fingers, and I caught her hand, sucking one finger into my mouth so that I could taste her. After letting me suck her finger for a moment, she pulled away, moving her hand back down to her pussy. She remarked "I may be a little bit sore after that. And I'm probably a little red, too."

"It'll be back to normal soon," I smiled, "but maybe I'd better inspect it." I started to move lower down to open her legs.

"Don't you dare!" She wiggled away from me. "But... maybe I'll let you look. And give you something special of your own. Come with me!" She pulled me up from the bed and into the bathroom.

"Lay down there," she pointed at our wide jacuzzi tub. I complied, and she climbed in, standing above me. She squatted slightly to bring her pussy closer to my face. "How do I look? No, no touching!" she intercepted my hand as I reached up to stroke her pussy. Her skin was red, and her lips were puffy, and I told her that. "It figures," she said. "But that's OK."

"Now," she said, "I know you've been wanting to have more of me. So play with your cock." I did, stroking myself to full hardness. Ava grabbed our bottle of lube from the side of the tub, and reached down to squirt some on my cock. "Mmm," I said as my cock slid through my hands more easily, and as I stared up into her open pussy.

"Good boy," she replied. "Now get ready. I know you want this." I was surprised when Ava unexpectedly moved down my body, standing above my cock. She crouched down, bringing her pussy a few inches above my cock. Usually I would think she was going to mount me, but with her reddened pussy, I didn't think she would want to. Suddenly, I got an idea. "Oh, baby, are you going to..."

"Just keep stroking..." Ava closed her eyes, and breathed out... and suddenly, she started to pee. First it was just a dribble, then her stream strengthened. It sprayed over my hands, and my cock. "Oh God," I murmured, as my cock became even harder. I moved my hands to feel her stream directly on my cock, and began to stroke frantically. Her pee was hot, and mixed with the lube as my cock slid through my hands and the slippery, wet mixture.

I sensed Ava's stream starting to slow. "I'm going to come," I gasped, feeling her pee running down over my balls, wanting to come while she was still peeing on me. I felt my orgasm building, and Ava shifted so that the last of her pee dripped from between her lips onto my cock. Looking down and watching her stream slow to just drips, I began to come. I arched my hips, and my first shot of cum flew up, nearly hitting her pussy, and then my come fell on my own hands, mixing with the last drops of pee and the lube in a thick mixture that I rubbed into my cock as I pushed my cock upward between my hands. My second pulse landed on my belly, pooling there along with a small puddle of her pee. I shot again, and again, and after a final pulse, I had to just hold onto my cock as I shuddered with aftershocks. My heart pounding, I tried to catch my breath, squeezing my cock and feeling the last bit of come emerge from my head, feeling a last shudder.

Ava straightened, then sat on the edge of the tub. Reaching down, she ran her fingers through the liquid on my belly and over my cock, taking me in her hand and stroking gently. She helped me sit up. "God, baby. You came so much!" I could only nod, still breathing hard. "Come on, let's clean up... and maybe get ready for more later." Ava started the shower and returned to help me up, kissing me as we soaped up to clean off our mixed fluids. After a short nap and dinner, we made love... but without any of the kinky play of the afternoon.

**********

After that, we didn't have a chance to have much more watersports play for a while. I always got a little turned on when I heard her peeing in the bathroom, but we didn't manage to repeat that episode despite the explosive climaxes we both had. One time when we did manage to get away for a bit, Ava remarked on how many kinky things we'd done, and asked me if there was something I wanted to have more of in our future. I thought for a minute, and said "Our watersports games have been pretty kinky. That would be fun... but we always have an amazing time." She agreed, and it didn't come up again for a long time.

Then I began writing about our escapades. I had just managed to finish a draft of a fantasy about a beach vacation that included some wet games when we managed to find a weekend to ourselves away from home. Hotel rooms always seemed to give Ava the freedom and relaxation to bring out her kinky side, and I shared the story with Ava. Ava read the story as we were lying in bed, and made a few comments about what readers would want from the story (she was always a good editor, ever since I met her). I made a few notes. Then she asked, "So you're still interested?"

"In what? Watersports?" She nodded. "Of course baby," I replied. "I just love to be incredibly dirty with you." She didn't say any more, but smiled and went into the bathroom.

When Ava emerged a few minutes later, it was in the hottest outfit I'd ever seen her in, made mostly of just red leather straps, strategically placed but designed to show all of her to great effect. "Holy shit," I blurted. "You look unbelievable." The straps lifted her breasts, but left her pussy completely uncovered and accessible. She smiled and crawled across the bed to me, kissing me hard and pulling one of my hands to her breast. Pushing Ava onto her back, I ran my hand down across her stomach, and her breath caught as my fingers dragged over her abdomen toward her pussy. When I reached her lips, I found that Ava was already incredibly wet. That story must have really done it for her, I thought. She began breathing harder as I slid one finger inside her pussy, and as I pushed a second finger in she arched, pressing her clit up against my thumb. Just a minute later, she was coming, bucking hard against my hand.

Usually we followed up Ava's first orgasm with some heavy fucking, but before I could start, she got up and pulled me off the bed. "Come with me." She pulled me into the bathroom, and she stepped into the large shower. "I have to pee. Just a little. Do you want it?" Ava motioned me downward, and I knelt in front of her, my heart pounding. I brought my face close to her, pulling her toward me, wanting to lick her pussy, but the angle was wrong and I couldn't quite get there. Ava parted her legs a little, and then began to pee. I began stroking my hard cock furiously with my left hand, trying to get my face close to her, but I had to settle for watching her pee up close. I smelled the acrid scent of her pee as it ran down her leg and spattered on the floor, and I reached up with my right hand to touch her where her pee was emerging from the folds of her pussy. "Oh... Shit..." I came, shooting my semen onto the shower floor, some of it landing on her foot. I held my face tight to her, above her pussy, trying to lick the pee from her but not being able to reach her, pulling her close as my orgasm finished. I collapsed back on the tile and Ava bent down to kiss me.

"Was that good baby? We've never done that before," she asked as we cleaned up a few minutes later.

"It was awesome. But I couldn't get as close to you as I wanted."

"Oh, you wanted to be even closer. Maybe a different angle?"

"I think so. I just wanted to lick you, too, and couldn't reach."

"Well, maybe there'll be more where that came from someday."

"I always like trying again. So name the time. And drink a lot of water!" Ava just smiled.

After sleeping in, we spent the next day wandering around, window shopping, having lunch, and just enjoying the warmth of the sun in springtime. We found a place that looked cute for dinner just a few blocks from the hotel, and made a reservation before heading back.

"Do you have anything special you want to do later?" Ava asked as we neared the hotel.

"Besides make love to you again? Or maybe explore your beautiful ass?"

"My ass is always on the menu for you, baby." She was right, literally, as I always loved licking her ass. Her voice dropped. "But anything else... unusual?" It was an invitation to try something new, or something old... like something unfinished. My mouth got dry, and my voice cracked as I tried to speak.

"Well... Um. I've been thinking about last night, and the shower. I might like to try that again."

"Oh you dirty, dirty boy!" Ava stopped and turned to me, pulling me in for a kiss. "You want me to pee on you again? Up close and personal?" I nodded, and her voice dropped even lower. "And do you want to... taste me?" I could only nod again. "Well, well. Such a dirty boy. We'll see how you behave at dinner." Coming from Ava, that meant "probably," and I could only hope we stayed in the mood.

We went to dinner early. We sat across from each other and shared an entrée. I knew I didn't want to be too full for our last getaway night. The restaurant was quiet, and during dinner we mostly made small talk, enjoying a quiet, relaxed evening. But then after they had cleared our plates, while talking about something innocuous, Ava slipped her foot out of her shoe, and ran it up the inside of my leg, brushing my crotch with her foot before slipping it back down. She looked into my eyes as she did this, and seeing the expression on my face, she smiled. "I'm looking forward to a fun evening. And maybe giving you a little something special." She looked into my eyes and picked up her water glass. Holding my eyes with hers, Ava proceeded to drain the glass, leaving just a few ice cubes. Setting the glass down, she gave a little "ah" sound of satisfaction and reached across the table to take my hand. I gulped.

RedTang
RedTang
62 Followers
12