Drinking Ava

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I think with all that water, I'm going to have to pee soon. I wonder if we should go home? Or... Maybe I'll need go to the bathroom here." She looked at me innocently. "Especially if you want to get dessert?"

Hell, no. "No, no, I'm done, just let me pay the bill." I frantically waved down our waiter, giving him my credit card without even seeing the bill. Ava began to squirm in her seat a little as we waited for the slip. Just a little longer baby, I thought, cursing the slow service under my breath. Finally, our waiter returned and I scribbled my signature at the bottom, writing a tip I knew was too big. Ava smiled slyly, recognizing my urgency.

Grabbing our coats, we went out into a lovely night, and walked quickly to our hotel down the street. Ava was shifting her weight from one foot to the other as we waited for an elevator car. I jumped in as soon as it arrived, pulling Ava in after me after repeatedly hitting the "close" button to get us on our way, even as I could see someone else approaching across the lobby. "In a hurry to get somewhere?" Ava laughed. I just turned and pinned her against the wall of the elevator, kissing her soundly as I pressed against her. She reached down to my crotch, feeling my half hard cock. "Mmmm... I think you are in a hurry!"

Finally, we reached our room. Ava flopped down on the bed, and I landed next to her a second later. She grabbed my head and pulled it to her for a kiss as I ran a hand down her torso to her ass to pull her against me. Ava pulled my shirt up, and I sat up enough to pull it off over my head. I reached down and undid the buttons of her blouse, and then the front clasp of her bra. Ava unzipped her jeans, and I stood to pull them off. Ava was squirming on the bed, keeping her legs tight together, as I took a moment to take my own pants off also. Getting back on the bed, I kissed her again, then slid down to lick one nipple, then the other, and continued downward over her belly. I forced Ava's legs apart to gain access to her pussy, and I licked the length of her slit, sliding my togue inside her, and then licking to her clit. I sucked it into my mouth, and Ava moaned. I slid a finger into her, stroking to find the pad that I knew was her G-spot. Ava moaned again, but unexpectedly clenched her legs around my head. I pushed her legs open again, forcing my head back to her pussy, trying to keep my finger in her, but she was suddenly very wet, and she sat up, pulling me up to kiss her to stop me.

"Shit, no, baby, you can't. I'm going to pee. You can do that later. But I have to go. Right now." Ava slid her legs off the bed to stand up. She pressed a hand to her pussy. "I'm so full. I'm not going to be able to hold it." Ava almost hobbled to the bathroom, slightly bent over, with her hand between her legs. She turned the water on at one end of the double shower. The other end had a low bench. She moved toward it, putting one foot up on it, allowing her pussy to open. She gestured, "Come on baby. I have to go. And I'm right here for you."

I knelt down in front of Ava. With her foot up on the bench, I could gain access to her pussy with my mouth, and I slid my tongue between her lips and over her clit. I sucked it into my mouth, running my tongue around and over the top. She tasted a little bitter, different than before. Ava held my head to her pussy with one hand, pulling me in against her.

"Baby, I have to pee. Are you ready for me?" I nodded, my tongue continuing to circle her clit. I didn't know what this would be like, but I wanted to be right there for it. Nothing happened for a minute, and I looked up Ava's face. Her eyes were closed and her face had a far away look on it. I knew she was about to burst, but was desperately trying to relax enough to let it out. Suddenly, her eyes fluttered open, and she murmured "Oh, here it comes."

I plastered my mouth onto Ava's clit. Then I felt a warm, wet sensation on my chin. At first it just seemed like she was very wet, and I felt a little liquid, then nothing, then a little more... but then the gentle flow of warm liquid steadied. "Ohhh...." I could hear Ava's sigh of relief. I could feel her pee running down over my chin and down my neck onto my chest. I inhaled and I could smell her -- not a strong acrid smell, but just a mild smell of pee. I felt her stream strengthen, a force on my chin now. I pulled back to look, and her flow arched out, hitting me directly on the chest, running down over my belly and to my cock. Not wanting to waste this chance by just watching, I leaned back in against her and felt her stream against my face. I put out my tongue out to lick her clit, and her pee splashed against it. I could feel the force of it, and could taste it, slightly bitter, and slightly salty, like nothing I'd ever tasted before. I pressed my lips against her pussy, my tongue finding her clit, and then my tongue moved lower as I surrounded her pussy with my mouth. My tongue was over her urethra, directly in the flow of her liquid, and I felt the force of her stream on my tongue. Her pee flowed around it, and then into my mouth. It had the temperature of hot tea, and I felt my mouth filling. I opened my mouth to let it flow out...

And then... I swallowed. I wasn't sure I would... but my mouth was full of her pee, and I knew I might not have another chance to taste her like this. I swallowed, and the taste didn't bother me. And as soon as I took one swallow, with my mouth fastened over Ava's pussy, I took another. I began to lick back up to her clit, and further down into her stream, and her pee flowed into my mouth as I licked. It splashed over my face as I closed my mouth to convulsively swallow what I could. I forced my tongue between her lips, feeling her smooth inner lips along with her pee on my tongue. Ava's flow started to slow, and became a trickle, and I grabbed her ass to pull her against my face, my mouth tight over her pussy. I heard Ava gasp as I sucked the last of her pee from her pussy and urethra, my tongue resuming its movement over her clit, and lower, between her inner lips.

My cock was rock hard, and I had been stroking it with one hand as I kept my mouth on Ava. Ava pulled me up to a standing position. She grabbed my cock, stroking, and I kissed her hard on the mouth. She gasped, and I knew she was tasting the bitterness of her own pee as she I sucked her tongue into my mouth. My cock was wet from the pee that had been running down my body, and Ava moved her hand urgently on my cock. With just a few more strokes, I began to come, ejaculating through her hand onto her belly as she continued to kiss me. I shuddered and leaned against her, thrusting my cock against Ava, through her hands and against the soft skin of her belly, as I shot again, and again.

Finally, I stopped, and staggered back to lean against the side of the shower. Ava had cum dripping down her belly, and she rubbed her hand through it, bringing it down to her pussy. She began rubbing her clit urgently, and pressed against me, kissing me as hard as I had kissed her. Her hand between us, she thrust her hips urgently against me. Her pace quickened, and she started to murmur "Oh... Hank, I'm going come. Oh... Hank... there, Oh...!" I could feel Ava convulse against me, her stomach muscles contracting as she pressed into her orgasm. She almost fell and I caught her, guiding us both to the seat. We sat together as she shuddered again, and then she was still, holding me as I held her.

After a moment, I stood and turned on the second shower to hit us, then sat down again with Ava as we continued kissing gently, the warm water running over us. When we had strength to stand, we continued to touch and kiss as we washed off, all of our juices swirling down the shower drain. When we went to bed, we lay close together. "You are the most adventuresome woman a man could ever have," I whispered to her. "Don't ever change."

"Always for you, baby, always for you," she replied, as we held each other's hands until we fell asleep.


12