Drinking Buddies

Story Info
Loyal wife forced to submit to buddies.
1.7k words
3.71
75.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy and Jeff had been married five years. Jeff was a hard worker and until recently bought home good money. His hours had been shortened to part-time. Wendy started to worry when Jeff started hanging out with some seedy characters, "his drinking buddies". Wendy was your typical mid west wife, volunteered at the church and cleaned homes to make extra money. She was cute, trim figure, rather plain.

"Jeff, could you please slow down on the drinking?" I pleaded.

"Sure dear. By the way, my drinking buddies are stopping over this evening. How bout some of those snacks I like," Jeff replied, letting me know where I stood?

I was really starting to worry. Jeff was on a down hill slide. About the time I was about to turn in, they all came stumbling in.

Jeff yelling, "hey Wendy, need some beer and snacks."

They were all seated around the dining room table as I bought the tray of drinks in, Suddenly the one called Roy slapped me on the ass and told Jeff he had some prime stuff there.

That night after they all left I complained." did you see what he did, and you didn't even say anything" angry I turned my back on him and went to sleep.

Friday night rolled around and they were all back. I served the beer and as I turned to leave, Roy grabbed my ass cheek, firm enough I couldn't pull away. "You stand right there." he snarled. Shocked, I just stood there holding the tray as Roy fondled my ass. "Good girl, he whispered as he released me.

As I went back into the kitchen, I was surprised to find my panties were wet. Later as they were all leaving, Roy put his hand on my ass and whispered "wear a shorter skirt."

The following week I wore a new dress, Jeff was surprised, I rarely ever spent money on myself. The boys all showed up, drunk as usual, and I served them as usual. When I got to Roy he slid his hand up under my skirt, squeezing my ass he reached up further and pulled my panties down off my ass and played with my bare cheeks.

Pulling on my panties." you don't need these."

I was shaking, confused, as I went into the bathroom and took off my panties. I was so wet, I've never been this hot. Not only that, but I served some more drinks and went and stood next to Roy, Jeff didn't seem to notice or care. Roy's large hand went up the back of my leg up to my ass, he pushed his hand between my legs and began playing with my pussy. A shudder ran through my whole body as I had an orgasm on Roy's hand, Jeff, and a couple of the guys wanted to know if I was ok.

One of the guys, I'm not sure who, said, "It's just Roy doing his thing." they all laughed.

Roy just patted me on the ass.

I was out shopping a few days later, I ran into Roy, we almost bumped into each other. "Follow me." He demanded.

I don't know why, but I followed him, right into his apartment. I stood there just inside the doorway not sure what to do, I wanted to run. He went and sat in an easy chair studying me.

"Take your dress off." Leaning forward in his chair, "do it now."

Shaking, I lifted off my dress, he motioned for me to turn around, I turned. Embarrassed but so hot, so excited. He just looked at me expectantly, I took off my bra and slid out of my panties. He opened his legs wide, I've only ever done it once, but I knew what he wanted. I went over and kneeled between his legs, He still had not said a word, I unzipped his pants and reached in, I pulled him out.

I had not touched another man's cock since I have been married. His was a lot bigger than Jeff's. I held it in my hand then filled my mouth with the head, luxuriating in the velvety smooth feel and savoring the increasing flow of pre-cum. Not letting it out of my mouth, I lowered his blue jeans. Finally, I had to let it out of my mouth to lower his underwear. His cock was laid back against his belly, it was magnificent. I cupped his huge balls and licked, I licked the length of his shaft, it had grown considerably. I put my mouth back over the tip and began to suck, I don't know where I learned all this, it just seemed to come natural. He began thrusting his hips, pushing his cock deeper in my mouth. I could feel it swell, and I sucked harder and lightly squeezed his balls. He held my head down on it as he began to cum in my mouth, I swallowed and swallowed, thinking he was done I took my mouth off it, and he sprayed my face with cum. Gasping, shocked at what I had just done

"Get dressed, go home." he ordered.

Getting home was a blur, rushing into the bathroom I noticed I still had cum on my face. I tasted it, I am turning into such a slut, I can feel it.

Friday night rolled around, it was the same routine. As I bought the beer around, Roy put his arm around me.

"Take your blouse off." I hesitated, he slapped my ass, "take it off."

I looked at Jeff, he looked away, I unbuttoned my blouse and let it slide to the floor.

"The Bra."

I unhooked it and let it drop to the floor as well. Groans and moans talk about my tits.

"Now the rest"

Soon I was naked in front of a group of drunk men.

"Well, show them what you can do with that mouth of yours. Men line up.

I realized he meant for me to suck all of them, I sank to my knees in despair and put my new-found skills to work. My knees hurt, and my jaws ached, but I managed to suck them all, including Jeff. They drew straws and decided Carl was going to sleep with me tonight. I realized I had become the drinking buddy slut. Carl was rough, didn't much care about my satisfaction, he fucked me then made me suck him. He tried later to fuck in the ass, but couldn't get it up.

Next Friday came too soon, it was a straight out gang bang. I was stretched out on the table and fucked repeatedly, they drew straws to see who got my ass I pleaded for them not to fuck my ass, but Eddy won and in front of everyone he took his prize. To say it was painful would be an understatement, but having my ass fucked in front of, so many was exciting. Have to admit the gang bang was hot, I had multiple orgasms, I was getting to like this stuff. I know one cock would never do it again. I was so disappointed with Roy, I wanted to be his slut so bad, but he was just setting me up with these guys.

They all did chip in with the rent since I was their slut. Friday night turned into a fuck free for all, first come, first served. Jeff tried to reclaim his marital position, and I explained that that ship had already sailed. I had gone from being a normal housewife to a total slut in a matter of a couple of months. The drinking buddies used me any way they wanted, I had finally had enough.

I stormed into Roy's apartment and came to a quick stop. Roy had a pretty young woman tied to his dining room table, pumping his cock into her pussy.

He looked at me and told me, "to assume the position."

I stripped and got on my knees, he motioned me closer, he came in the young lady's pussy and pulled his cum covered cock out of her. He looked at me.

"What are you waiting for, clean it up."

I licked and sucked till his cock was clean.

"Now her."

I hesitated, not sure what to do, his hand on my head pushing me toward the pussy oozing cum settled the issue for me. Another first licking a pussy. I was very tentative touching it with the tip of my tongue then finally licking, the taste of cum filled my mouth, so I stuck my tongue in gobs of cum rolled down my tongue into my mouth. I'm not sure when it happened but soon my face was buried in her pussy I was licking and sucking, the tip of my tongue found her clitoris. She moaned and thrashed as she orgasmed on my face. Eating pussy was almost as much fun as sucking cock.

I heard Roy's voice behind me, "what do you want, why are you here?"

Sobbing "no more drinking buddies, I want to be yours Roy please."

"You're asking to be my sex slave?"

Shaking, sobbing "yes Roy"

Well, you didn't do so well a few minutes ago, had to be pushed into eating pussy after I told you. I'm going to give you a chance to redeem yourself. Be here in the morning.

I was there early, we drove a few hours and got out, He walked me up to a building It was filled with men, dozens old to young.

"I told these men they could have you till tomorrow morning, this is a rehab center, they haven't had pussy in a while. I told them your specialty was sucking cock. If you hold up till I come get you and I don't hear any complaints, Then we can talk."

He walked out, leaving me there, It only took minutes before I was surrounded by stroking cocks. By early evening I had swallowed so much cum I was sick, I hung in a while longer. Then ran out and grabbed a bus back to town. I was tired, and had come to the realization that I did not want to be a sex slave. I did, however, enjoy being a slut. That evening I put out some snacks and iced some beer for the drinking buddies. I put on a short skirt, no panties. I got out some straws for them to draw later. I Never saw or heard from Roy again. Furthermore, I am really enjoying my Friday night orgies with the drinking buddies.