All Comments on 'Drinking Buddies'

by williepeter

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is basically rape. And gratuitous violence. Beyond stupid that she doesn't call the cops and send them all to prison. It's just a terrible story. Literotica apparently doesn't have any standards.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Why insist in posting all retarded stories that show up? 1* (where are the VERY negative ratings when we need them?)...1*

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 3 years ago

Finding anything erotic in this story... may very well be a clear sign of mental problem.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

ehmm..

I don't like cum dumps/riders of cock-carousel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, I love married women being shown it’s okay for them to be sluts. Their happy and the men are happy. She’s a perfect married slut that will always be popular.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wendy and jeff have no respect for their marriage or each other. Jeff is just another cuck and Wendy is dumb sult.

1 star

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

This author needs to go to a gender reassignment clinic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Garbage. One Star.

CZOFTWCZOFTWalmost 3 years ago

Even someone with terrible grammar would say this story has terrible grammar. I can usually ignore it in a bit story but it was bad enough to make reading difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you need help, seriously

since COR this kind of "stories" are on the rise, is this some kind of cold turkey compensation for cucks and cheaters or something like that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Every negative reviewer....go f--k yourselves. It's a STORY, it's not real. You queers think you're Siskel and Ebert. Over half of you probably jerked off reading it. Jesus...shut up.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Wish I had paid attention to the tags, I wasted 5 minutes on this garbage.

docgbrowndocgbrownover 2 years ago

Brought back memories of a coworker. Back when Mike Tyson was in legal trouble we got to talking. The normally spicy conversation got REALLY honest and explicit. She told me a tale a LOT like this one. She confessed that she wasn't ready for me to join their party group YET but if invited, could I keep it a secret?

The first time I was invited over for drinks and such on party night at their house the first thing I noticed was how few women were there. She was wearing high cut daisy dukes and a loose crop top. Whenever she bent over with a tray in her hand her breasts were clearly visible. She spent a lot of time offering snacks and drinks from her tray so I was shocked into seeing a LOT of her chest, often.

When her husband saw me studying the art in the living room he asked if I wanted to the the 'good stuff.' The good stuff turned out to be nudes and full sex photos of his wife on their bedroom walls. Half of me wanted to leave out of respect for my coworker and the other half wanted to be a sleaze.

I soon felt bad when I saw her pained face when she interrupted us in the bedroom letting us know the women were leaving. I made my excuses to leave and ended up taking one of the departing women home.

The Monday we talked again. I explained she didn't look blissful and I didn't want to add stress and misery. She corrected me and made it clear that she was there by choice but hadn't thought me ready for all that. She was right. All the blanks you may see in my story can really be filled in with the original story, to hear her tell it. I just couldn't handle it enough to join them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

jeff kill roy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilliepeter@williepeter
Retired engineer, retired on the coast. My writing background has been technical writing. The works of writers like saddletramp1956 and kalimaxos inspired me to give it a try. I enjoy comments from published authors, in most cases the comments are helpful. Anonymous comments...