All Comments on 'Drinking from the Tap'

by cohikr68

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVE drinking from the tap!!

I absolutely LOVE drinking piss from the tap and having it sprayed on my face, chest, cock, and balls. It is such a turn on. This was a great story!!! I hope to see more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome story.

I was introduced to drinking from the tap by a guy and loved it. From that day forward, every time we were together I drank his piss. It became his favorite thing (and mine, as well, although I never told him that).

Because of medications he was taking, erections were becoming rare and it was difficult for him to cum for me.

However, I enjoyed drinking his piss so much I showed up whenever he called.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the idea of taking his piss. The sub aspect is very powerful to me

69stroker6969stroker69over 2 years ago

Loved the story. I'm ready to jump in and have my first experience with a stream of piss into my mouth. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My first time drinking from the tap was a complete surprise. I was on my knees, mouth open, eager to suck his cock when he pissed in my mouth. Oddly enough, instead of being offended I was excited. I swallowed what I could, and have asked other men for their warm piss.

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesabout 2 years ago

I had a hard-on the entire time I was ready this story. Wow--this is really hot! I loved your description of the narrator drinking from the tap and his utter submissiveness was spot on. I often feel the same way when I'm servicing another man, especially when he tells me to open wide and drink from the tap. Five Stars

Jm612Jm612over 1 year ago

Not much interest here in drinking piss. Like this story I found young straight and married dudes from CL that needed a professional cock sucking faggot to drain their balls. I agree that a lot of the expertise of a great blow job is with lip action. Knowing how to work the tongue and the lips around a stiff penis brought me some deliciously large thick loads to feed my hunger. Once he palms your head and starts humping your sucking mouth you prepare for the explosions. The trick is to taste each shot and quickly swallow without gagging and not breaking the rhythm so he can dump the entire wad.

gcs2718gcs2718over 1 year ago

Excellent story, it made my dick hard. I'm also a submissive cocksucker and love having anything that comes out of a cock shooting into my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well put. You described it perfectly. Only guys like you and I (plus a few commenters) could understand. Fact is, men into cock worship, will do it all. We will be a cum dump and a urinal. After sucking my very first cock I knew I'd never stop. Years later after drinking from the tap for the very first time, I knew I would want more. However, I only had one guy who wanted it whenever I was with him. I got to enjoy his cum and piss for a few years. Haven't had a good drink since him (he moved). Yes, 5 stars for sure.

mybuttsursmybuttsursabout 1 year ago

Great,

Great story! Nothing better than drinking directly from the tap!

ImaRimmerImaRimmer5 months ago

Wonderfully written description of sucking a cock by a man with experience. Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercohikr68@cohikr68
Just an old guy from CO 303 struggle with ED but never stop thinking about sex. I'm very oral and love servicing both men and women with my tongue and mouth. I've come to realize monogamy is a myth perpetuated by religious types who want to control our lives. When they barely ...