Drinking with an Old Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuuuck..." he said.

I slid off and reached to my right to grab the dick bumping my cheek. It was Jose's. It was a darker version of mine. It was circumcised and about 6 inches long. I swirled my tongue around the head and immediately slid my lips over the shaft. I was sure I could swallow it all -- especially after having swallowed Riley's. I was right and, with little difficulty, fit him into my mouth and held him there. Since his dick was shaped so much like mine, it imagined that it was my own cock I was swallowing. I bobbed a bit and jacked myself off.

I was so excited that I immediately felt like cumming. I let Jose pop out of my mouth, stood up, and faced him, jacking furiously. I shot a huge load of cum onto his cock. It was a very powerful orgasm - one of the best I could remember. So amazing.

I opened my eyes and glanced down. There were thick ropes of cum covering Jose's belly and cock. Still panting, I dropped to my knees. I opened my mouth wide and slid over his cock as far as I could before clamping my lips on his shaft. I pulled back and squeegeed my cum off his cock.

The man gasped and made some comments. I didn't hear them -- I was enjoying the taste of my own cum as I gave Jose my best blowjob. I wanted to taste his cum!

I surprised myself but I realized that I wanted to taste all of these men -- men I had just met - I wanted to taste their sperm!

I grabbed Jose's ass and held tight as I bobbed my head on his cock. I would slide all the way to his hairy crotch and almost all of the way off. Again and again.

I felt a cock probe my other cheek and reached out to grab it while sucking. I had a cock in my mouth and one in my hand! Fuck. I was a cocksucker!

I was about to let Jose go and suck the cock to my other side when I tasted something in my mouth. Was he cumming? I had just tasted my own cum and this was similar. It wasn't much and then the flavor was soon gone so I kept bobbing. Then Jose pulled my head tight to his crotch and grunted. I felt cum spurt into my throat. He had cum in my throat!

Jose grunted and held me tight as he came. I fought to get free and he eventually let me go. I pulled back. A huge streamer of white spit/cum trailed behind and remained connected to his dick. I panted and stared at this cum hanging there. I turned and sucked the cock in my hand. The streamer broke free and ended up hanging from the cock in my mouth. I bent down and slurped it into my mouth before swallowing the cock again. I saw that the other two men, Tim and Aaron, came to either side of ray. I grabbed each of them in my hands as I sucked Ray with my cummy mouth.

To the lewd comments of the men, I switched my mouth from cock to cock, sucking and jacking each of them in turn.

Pulling my mouth off a cock I looked up to them from my knees and surprised myself as I said "I want you to cum on my face. Cum on my face!"

"Bukakke! They yelled as I kept my cycle of sucking the left, then the center, then the right, and back. I wanted them to plaster my face with cum like one of those girls in the Japanese videos. I wanted shots of hot sperm on my face and in my mouth. I was in the moment. I was a cum slut cocksucker.

Ray, whose cock was getting the most time in my mouth, was the first to say he was cumming.

I kept jacking the other two as best I could as Ray started jacking himself furiously. I tried to keep my mouth over his head as he jacked his wonderfully hard, dark cock. His fist bumped my lips continuously and my lips mad a sloppy wet "popopopop" sound in tune with his motions.

A spray of his cum went into my mouth quickly followed by another, thicker one. Ray then moved and proceeded to paint my face with jets of cum. I closed my mouth and tasted his sperm. I was so horny, I found I loved it. I opened my mouth again, eagerly hoping for more. Ray's fist slowed. He squeezed his shaft and shook a stringer of cum from his cock head to my face.

Tim and Aaron had grabbed their own cocks at this point and were jerking them intently. Aaron's five incher started cumming and shot a stream onto my shoulder, neck, and face. He moaned loudly and shot several wet spurts of liquid onto my face before putting his cock into my mouth as he shivered and pumped his hips. I closed my mouth on his cock and savored the feeling and the flavor. I could feel him immediately get softer in my mouth.

Just at that point, Tim's curved pink cock started cumming. He shot thick powerful globs on my cheek and onto Aaron's cock as it slipped from my mouth. He grunted and spasmed as his sperm began to dribble and drop from his penis. I leaned in and swallowed his cock. It too was still hard but notably softer. I enjoyed the feeling as I clamped my lips around the shaft and squeezed the remaining cum into my mouth.

Sliding my head back and forth with Tim's dick in my mouth, I looked up and saw Riley pointing a phone at me. I smiled drunkenly around Tim's soft cock and let it slide out.

"Lemme see" I told Riley.

He passed me the phone and I looked at myself. I was literally covered with cum. It was on my forehead, in my hair, dripping off my nose. I made a drunken sound of approval and took a selfie before passing the phone back to Riley.

Riley told me to get up and to lie on the bed on my back. I got up and stripped off my clothes, smearing the cum in the process.

I went into the bedroom and lay with my head hanging off the bed. Riley stepped up and slid his penis into my mouth. Leaning forward, he slid more until he hit the back of my throat. Then he thrust his hips and fucked my mouth. It felt so good. I looked up to see his big balls flop on my nose. He then pushed past the point of no return and slide all of the way into my mouth. I retched but He kept pumping. Someone started sucking my cock.

Riley pumped his nine inches in and out of my throat and found a rhythm. My gags lessened as he went on. I reached up and played with his big pendulous balls. Riley with throat fucking me! I had a big cock in my throat!

Whoever was sucking me was doing a great job. I was so hard and excited from sucking sock and swallowing cum, I knew I was close.

Riley pumped for a while and then stiffened. His cock was deep in my throat and his trim pubes were rubbing my lips.

I felt that wonderful feeling in my lower gut and came. I could feel each spurt. I wondered if they were swallowing it.

Riley shook his body stiffly and panted. He was cumming down my throat! I could feel each pump shoot through the shaft but surprisingly, I did not gag.

He finally pulled free. His cock was slimy and slick with cum and spit that he let trail over my face before sliding back into my mouth and pumping his cock. He remained there as he softened and I sucked him like a pacifier for a while. It was wonderful.

All of these memories rushed back to me as I stared blankly at Riley Baker in my bed. Holy shit, I'd sucked off Riley and some other dudes? That's what was all over my face? Dried cum?

Riley squinted and yelled "Dude! Close those curtains! S'wrong with you."

I closed the blinds.

I walked to the bed. Riley had rolled back over to face me. His thick penis hanging over his thigh.

"Hey man! Good time last night, huh?"

"I don't remember much" I replied.

"Hmmmph." he said and smiled. "I bet. You drank a lot."

"OF CUM!" he added laughing.

"I really don't remember much" I told him embarrassed.

"You said that would happen last night. That's why you asked me to film you. It's all there on the phone."

I looked at the dresser Riley pointed at and saw his phone.

"You filmed me? You filmed me sucking...you?"

"LOL dude! You fuckin asked me -- begged me."

Riley imitated a drunk me. 'Take a video of me sucking this cock! Film me getting a facial'.

I was shocked. I'd never done anything like this. I reached for his phone. It was locked.

"I wanna see. Unlock it, man." I said as I passed him his phone.

He did and opened the video gallery.

I laid on the bed as Riley got up to piss.

I scrolled through the gallery. There were many pics and videos of me. There were pics of me with cocks surrounding my face. Pics with cocks in my mouth. Pics of me with black balls in my mouth and a nice black cock resting on my face (Probably Ray's). Pics of me with cum covering my face.

There were multiple videos of my sucking, licking, and blowing single and multiple cocks. There were videos of cum shooting into my mouth and me smacking my lips and savoring the cum. I begged for more. I sucked soft cocks till they were hard and until them came again. It looked like each guy came at least two if not three times. All of them came on my face or in my mouth.

Riley had returned and stood next to me looking at the videos. I realized that watching myself suck so much cock had made me hard. Riley's cock was right next to me.

I leaned up and sucked its soft head into my mouth.

Riley moaned "Mmmmmm. You really are a cocksucker. I can't wait until tonight man!"

I let his penis flop out of my mouth. "What? What happens tonight?"

"Dude, you told everyone to come back tonight for more. Bring friends, you said!"

My mouth dropped open in surprise. Riley slid his cock into the opening and I sucked his cock again.

12