Drinking with Husband's Friend

Story Info
My husband invites a friend over for drinks.
2.3k words
4.2
120.3k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday evening when Greg, my husband, told me Jeff one of his work out buddies would be coming over for drinks. My irritation with the sudden news must have been obvious because Greg followed with, "if that's ok with you?"

I explained I had been looking forward to some one on one time all week. He caught my drift and then seemed less excited about Jeff coming over also. He offered to cancel but I said it was ok, Jeff had been through a break up recently with a long time girlfriend and could use the company and distraction. Greg said he would work at getting him to pass out early so we could have some fun by ourselves.

With a small kink in my original plans I began getting ready. I was sure Greg would still be fucking me later, it was just going to be longer than I was wanting to wait. I went ahead and shaved my legs, trimmed the small strip of hair on my pussy, did my make up, and fixed my shoulder length brunette hair. I figured I could at least wear some sexy underwear under my outfit to keep me in the mood for later. I slid on a pair of peach colored high cut panties that accented my curvy hips and a matching bustier. I loved the way the bustier made my 36 ddd tits look. I'm not a stick figure but I have the curves in the right places to make up for being a little chubby. I finished off the outfit with a pair of white shorts and a cute tank top that matched my strappy sandals.

Greg let out a whistle as I walked into the living room, "Damn it, you look good! Are you sure you don't want me to cancel?"

I gave him a smile, "It's to late now, but wait till you see what's on under this!"

"You're killing me," he grumbled as I shook my ass walking into the kitchen.

Jeff made it over around five with a bottle of tequila in one hand and vodka in the other. He seemed to be in good spirits for a heartbroken guy. When I asked how it was going since the break up he shrugged it off and said he was better off. We mixed drinks and chatted till about seven. Everyone was getting a decent buzz when Greg suggested some drinking games. I didn't think it was a good idea but Greg gave me a smile like this was his plan for getting Jeff passed out so we could have some fun of our own.

As we played several games Jeff kept winning to the point he was volunteering to take some of the shots. Within an hour Greg was trashed and I was severely drunk. Jeff seemed to be holding his own really well and did not seem anywhere near ready to call it a night. Greg did his best to soldier on, but before long he was passing out on the couch beside me. I was able to get him back awake the first time, but he went down a second time and no amount of shaking and yelling by me or Jeff could get him back awake. Jeff was starting to get pretty drunk too, and I was pissed when we couldn't get Greg back awake.

Jeff went back to his chair on the other side of the coffee table and sat down. He could tell I was mad.

"Hey don't worry, we can keep drinking and playing games without him," he said with a smile.

To drunk to care I blurted out, "I've been horny all week we were supposed to fuck tonight!" I blushed badly afterwards in the midst of a very awkward silence.

Finally Jeff said, "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to interrupt your alone time, but if it makes you feel any better I'm in the same boat, but without any potential to fix it. So how bout we get drunk and try to forget about it?"

Letting out a giggle I smiled, "Well I'm pretty sure I'm already drunk, but we can keep that going, just don't let me do anything dumb."

Jeff gave me a big smile and began pouring shots for us. Unfortunately the more we drank the hornier I became. Jeff was very fit and attractive even when I wasn't drinking and in my current state I began to wonder what his cock looked like. I was certain he caught me looking at his crotch on more than one occasion, but he was being very polite and would just smile and continue talking. Which just made me want it more.

I decided to instigate a little more fun, I knew I wasn't going to fuck Jeff but that didn't mean I couldn't tease him a little bit. As I lost another round and was due a shot I let out a huff, "I just don't think I can handle another shot right now, is there anything else I can do instead?"

"Well it depends on what you have in mind? Don't forget I'm not supposed to let you do anything dumb."

"How bout if we go strip style and I take my shirt off instead of taking a shot? Does that seem to dumb?"

He quickly replied, "How bout the shorts instead, I've got a bit of a panty fetish and have always wondered what kind you wear."

Knowing he thought about me like that even when we weren't drinking was a major turn on. I stood up and unbuttoned the top button of my short before slowly pulling off my shirt. His mouth dropped as he stared at my large tits pushing against the bustier.

Giving him a flirty smile, "You'll have to earn the shorts!"

"I'm not complaining at all! You have amazing tits! At least from what I can see right now!" He said giving me his own flirty smile back.

We continued our game, he did not even attempt to hide his staring at my chest. The distraction helped and I won the next hand. Jeff quickly poured himself a shot, took it, and started dealing the cards.

Almost shouting at him, "Hey there, hold up! I took my shirt off last time I lost I think it's only fair you do the same!"

He didn't even argue, he simply stood up pulled his shirt off, revealing his muscular body and smooth abs before sitting back down, "happy now?"

"Hell yes, you've got a great body! Have you always waxed or shaved it?"

He smiled, " Yes I did when I was a swimmer in college, and it just became habit."

He definitely had a swimmer's body and it put us on a level playing field as I was very distracted now too. I was pretty sure I could have won the next game but the thought of taking my shorts off for him was to enticing! He gave a big smile when he won and said it looks like I've won those shorts and a view of your panties. I was already getting soaked as I stood up and slowly unzipped my shorts. Pulling the front apart to give him a peak of the lacy material. I then turned around and slowly slid them down my fat ass bending over the couch. My shorts hit the floor and I knelt on the couch pulling the sides of my panties up so they'd slide between my ass cheek, and bent over as far over as I could so he could see them pulled tight against my pussy lips. He let out a low, "oh fuck that's hot!"

I spun back around and sat down smiling. I was so horny I knew I'd be soaking through my panties soon. I sat with my legs spread so he could enjoy his prize. It felt so naughty my husband passed out beside me as his friend stared at my panties. I had planned on continuing the game but my hormones were quickly taking over and I needed relief badly. Jeff wasn't saying a word just staring at my crotch.

I ran my fingers over the top of my panties, "Do you like them?"

Jeff's hand was lingering at the crotch of his pants I could tell he was resisting the urge to grip his cock. "Fuck yea! They are very sexy!"

I hadn't realized I had automatically started rubbing my throbbing clit through my panties and was already on the verge of cumming. "Mmmm, I'm glad you like them, I'm so fucking horny!"

Jeff stared intently at me as I pleasured myself. He finally gripped his cock through his pants. I couldn't tell much but I could tell he was definitely thick. He was gripping and tugging at his cock through his pants as he stared at my fingers teasing circles across the lace panties stretched tight across my swollen lips.

I wanted to cum badly, "Would you like to taste my panties?"

He quickly stood up and started towards me. I held up a hand to stop him, and then pointed to the floor. "On your knees, you can lick my panties, but you have to stay on the outside of them. Understood?"

He dropped to his knees shaking his head yes as he crawled toward my crotch. I slid down the edge of the seat spreading my legs further so he could really get to me. Taking control had really turned me on. He was in between my legs I no time flat and I felt the butterflies start in my stomach as he kissed the crotch of the thin fabric. His tongue began teasing up and down pushing hard to taste my juices. He even ran his tongue down towards my ass following the fabric as it disappeared between my ass cheeks. His tongue did hit against the inside of my cheeks but everything felt so amazing I didn't scold him for it. He returned to my pussy quickly found my clit and began intently licking and sucking at that portion of my panties. I was moaning loudly and grabbed the back of his head grinding on his mouth as a began cumming. My pussy soaked my panties and he licked at them lightly as my orgasm passed and I eased by grip on the back of his head.

I gave a soft smile to him, "thank you, I really needed that!"

He stood up and walked back over to his chair and sat down, "I enjoyed it a lot too!"

Feeling better but still horny, I slid my bustier off letting my big tits fall free. My nipples were still very hard from my orgasm, and his eyes lit up. "You didn't think I was going to just leave you hard and throbbing, did you? Take off your pants and the underwear too!"

He quickly stood up and pulled his underwear and pants down in one motion. He was fully erect and dripping precum already. His cock was average length, but thick with a nice big head. I love big headed cocks, and quickly dropped to my knees leaning underneath his. I smiled up at him, "Your dripping on the floor, let me help you with that."

Sticking my tongue out his precum dripped onto the tip of my tongue. He was sweet and just a little salty. Jeff gripped his cock slowly stroking as he looked down at me. I let some of the precum drip down my chin and on to my tits.

"Sit down," I told him with a smile.

He sat back in his chair sliding down it and spreading his legs to give me full access to his throbbing cock. Reaching out I wrapped my hand around the base of his thick cock and slowly stroked it several times. He let out a low moan and I slowly lowered my mouth over the big head of his cock sucking on it as I continued to slowly stroke his shaft. My pussy was soaked again and my clit was begging for more attention. Pulling my mouth off the head of his cock with a pop, I teased the tip of my tongue down the shaft of his cock and began kiss, sucking, and licking his balls. Stroking his cock gently I decided to see how kinky he was and began running my tongue under his balls towards his ass. To my surprise he slid further down the chair and gave me better access to his asshole. He let out a moan as I teased it with my tongue and pumped his cock harder.

Pulling my hand off his cock I began sucking him again as I pushed my middle finger into his tight asshole. Fingering his asshole slowly as I deep throated his thick cock. He leaned over the top of me suddenly and grabbed my panties pulling them to the side and pushing a finger in my own ass. I let out what moan I could with the thick cock in my mouth. He was fingering my ass pretty roughly and I was loving it and about to cum. I had gotten distracted and not realized he was humping into my mouth when he suddenly began shooting his load. It tasted just like his precum as I did my best to swallow as much as I could of the massive load. Still pumping his finger in my tight asshole I began to cum again too. The orgasm hit me hard and his cock popped out of my mouth as I moaned loudly. When it subsided I smiled up at him his cum dripping from my lips.

"Put on your clothes, and help me get my drunk ass husband to bed," I said with a giggle. Pulling off my panties I handed them to him as a souvenir before I got dressed and we carried my hubby to bed.