All Comments on 'Drinking with Husband's Friend'

by Kinkywife6

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
basher123basher123over 3 years ago

Don't wait two years for your next story!

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Seriously?

waste of time

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Hot sex story but devoid of complications of their actions that I enjoy in this genre. 4*

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Competition

You had serious competition, but I believe you have written the biggest POS of the day. This one was that bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOL

I passed out once in the same situation. Difference is my fiance asked my buddy about his nickname Stick. He showed her why we called him that. Our entire relationship changed after that with them cuckolding me. She eventually ended up breaking it off with me and they got together. Proof that size does matter. A thin 4" penis will always loose to a thick 8"er.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

I hope all women who act like your protagonist get infected with HIV and die a slow and painful death!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Memories

Close to the same scenario happened when my husband was a 2Lt in the Air Force. A buddy of his came home with us from the Officers Club and my husband passed out. Unlike you, I fucked him senseless. Good times and great story!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Fucking hubbies friend....exact same story 4000 times on LW's, just with different names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't mind the trolls

This was not bad or even close to being terrible. I see literotica has a problem with trolls knocking people's stories like they expect Fifty Shades or something. Those people are trash and don't let their vile baseless and not even close to being poisonous venom try to infect you. They want something better, they can write it themselves. Truth is they're lazy bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Puzzling. What was the point?

I guess she draws the line at letting a guy eat her pussy and finger her cunt and asshole while she's drinking his cum with her finger up his ass? Wow, for a second I thought she was going to be a cheating slut. I can't wait for the laughing and joking when she tells her husband all the details. I'm sure he'll really appreciate her discretion and self restraint. I mean, after going that far some women would have engaged in sexual activity with the asshole. Glad he was a friend.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What, No Supper?

The guest arrives at 5, everybody immediately starts drinking & they don't stop to eat supper!

boredcagedwifeboredcagedwifeover 3 years ago
I loved it!

Lol the comments judging a fictitious character for cheating on a porn story site 😂 like only women with high moral character should be allowed in smut. Missionary only, and only when in love 😂 it was good

NINER6969NINER6969almost 3 years ago

Great story! Short and to the point. Reading stories like this always brings questions to mind. For example, Did she confess to her husband the next day? What about his friend? Did he feel guilty at all? Did they both feel a little guilty the next day knowing that the hubby was passed out while they fucked? Did they have a mean ass hangover the next day? LoL!

eh9198eh9198about 2 years ago

Wish there was more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story well written got my instantly hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Husband doesn't know and nothing more happens, until?

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Dont let the moron Trolls bother you. Just delete them! Great writing. Great story. Great Effort. Thanks for the effort! . I usually don't pass out, Not a fan of downers. Cuz when I wake up I tend to be pissed off. LOL don't really have much to relate to with this. Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinkywife6@Kinkywife6
Just getting started on here! Hope to make some new friends and submit a few short stories soon. I’m also on kik occasionally under the same name.