Drinks at Aridelle's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dad8bod
dad8bod
13 Followers

This called for more than another beer. Shane turned back toward the bar and grabbed the tequila bottle and took a huge gulp straight from the bottle, the alcohol burning his sinuses and bringing tears to his eyes. He wiped his face with some water from the sink then walked back outside. Sure enough, Aridelle had moved to the hot tub, the sun beaming down onto her golden hair from behind her.

He handed Aridelle her drink but he didn't feel comfortable joining her yet, especially with the boys still thrashing around in the pool. Instead, Shane walked past the hot tub to the edge of the pool near Brenda and Melissa and sat, dangling his feet into the water. He figured this was a compromise location for the sake of conversation.

"Drinks okay, ladies?" he asked aloud.

"Perfect!" Brenda announced. "Where's yours?"

"I'm good for now."

"C'mon," Aridelle interjected. "You made us these great drinks, you deserve your own!"

"I had one inside earlier, I'm fine."

"Boys," Brenda addressed the kids, "are you getting hungry?" The kids were adamant in their reply. "Wanna go down to Pizza Cake for dinner and the arcade?"

That got the boys moving, splashing their way over to the stairs, out of the pool, and running for their towels.

"You don't have to do that," Aridelle told Brenda.

"Yeah," Shane agreed, "I mean..."

Brenda cut both of them off, "We got it, no big deal. Me and Melissa will throw em in the van, they'll have fun."

Brenda gave Shane a look, and Shane slowly relaxed. Aridelle wasn't ready to give up the fight, though.

"Four boys, game tokens," she started, doing the math in her head. "That's at least sixty bucks! You can't..."

"Get me next time," Brenda said, starting to gather herself. "It's not like you haven't fed Ben about a million hamburgers over the past two years."

"Well you're at least gonna let me give you something to help," Aridelle got up out of the hot tub, the water dripping down her long legs as she stepped out. She toweled herself off real quick and stepped inside, going for her purse. This gave Brenda a moment with Shane.

"Look, if it doesn't work out with you two," Brenda told him, "gimme a call."

They exchanged smiles as Brenda headed inside. Melissa followed, giving Shane a polite nod, but Brenda stopped and turned at the doorway, "Finish my drink over there. Don't want it going to waste."

The boys trickled inside to go change, one after the other, with Matthew being the last one. Shane caught him before he went thru the door.

"Behave yourself, kid."

Matthew waved at him and continued in. Shane walked back across the pool deck to grab Brenda's drink. It was about half full, and Shane took a sip as he glanced around the yard. The property was stellar, with additional flower beds on the ends of the fence line. They were going to get a ton for this house when it sold. Shane continued with the margarita.

He was in a strange place, a few drinks in, and about to be alone with a woman he had just started pining for this week. Shane couldn't believe it, and took another swallow of the drink. He figured standing out back looking around with everyone else inside was a little awkward, so he slowly meandered back toward the house. He could see a couple of the boys coming back down the stairs as he moved thru the doorway, and Melissa was already changed into her clothes.

Brenda came down the hall, ready to go. "Let's go, boys!"

Matthew and Aiden ran down the stairs, their hair all over the place, but young boys surely don't care about those types of things. Aridelle, still in her bikini, came down the hall behind Brenda, caught up with her, and handed her some cash.

"Take it," Aridelle insisted. "They just swam, they're going to eat a lot."

"Yeah yeah, yeah," Brenda replied, casually blowing her off. "Be back later."

Brenda, Melissa, and the boys swarmed out the door. It was only Shane, Aridelle, and an empty house, the two of them in the kitchen between the island sink and the back door. It was Shane who broke the ice.

"So..." he started, "back to the hot tub?"

"What time is it?" Aridelle asked.

Shane looked around for a clock, then just grabbed his phone out of his pocket, "5:20."

"He's probably on number seven right now," she replied, referring to Don's round of golf.

"That shit's too damn slow for me," Shane opined. "Hit a ball, let the other guy hit the ball then you..."

Aridelle reached up and grabbed Shane's shoulders, pulling him to her for a kiss. She pressed her lips to his, sternly and with intent, holding him there for 3-4 seconds before letting him go and looking into his eyes with a slight grin.

"I've been wanting to do that since you showed up here Tuesday night," she said, taking off her glasses and leaving them on the island, her green eyes as gorgeous as ever.

"I've been wanting you to do that since I saw you at practice on Sunday," Shane admitted. "I'd never seen you show off your legs before. They're stunning."

Shane moved in this time and initiated a second kiss, this time with each of them embracing the other, pulling themselves closer to one another. Shane ran his hands up Aridelle's back. She squeezed him harder in return, their tongues intertwining in the middle of the kitchen before Aridelle meekly pulled back momentarily.

"We've got," she said, stopping to kiss him again, "two hours." She kissed him on the cheek and up to his ear. "You're gonna make it count."

Shane turned his head back toward Aridelle and kissed her again as she did her best to guide him toward the bedroom, her hands pulling his ass in the direction of the hallway. She was able to maneuver the two of them into the hall, but he pressed her to the wall and began kissing her neck and clavicle before they could make anymore progress. She hadn't felt this sort of passion in a long time, and clenched her fingers into his shirt, wrapping one leg around him to pull him closer. He stopped long enough for Aridelle to drag him into the bedroom, and she shut and locked the door behind them, just in case.

She turned back toward Shane in haste, pulling his Santa Clara t-shirt up so he could get it out of the way, pulling it over his head and tossing it aside. She reached around his torso and explored his back with her hands while she kissed his chest, using her own body to guide him back toward the side of the bed. His legs reached the side of the mattress, but before she could leverage him down onto the bed, he ran his hands down her slender waist, continued with his right hand across her ass, then down her left leg, and pulled her up and around, turning her onto the bed and his body on top of hers.

He kissed her deeply, a kiss he hadn't put on a woman's lips in seemingly a lifetime. She returned the favor, combing his hair with her fingers, and lightly grabbing handfuls to pull his lips even harder onto hers. He ran his hand down her profile, from the string of her bikini top, thru the curve of her torso, and to her toned ass, grabbing it to pull her body closer to his.

She could feel his cock thru his swim shorts and reached down to feel it thru the fabric, sliding her hand the length of it each way. He kissed her neck, ran his tongue across her collarbone, then continued down toward her left breast, which he began to free by pulling the string from the knot on the back of Aridelle's bikini top. He used his teeth to pull it out of the way, then proceeded with his tongue all around her nipple, making sure not to address the nipple itself. Shane took his time, using his hand to maximize every bit of space he could explore with his tongue, then casually running his finger over the nipple and finally making his way there with his mouth, eliciting a gasp from Aridelle.

He gently licked it then began sucking on her tit, pairing his tempo with the pace that she was stroking him. She broke the tempo long enough to reach into his shorts to remove the barrier between them, then continued caressing him, every trip down his shaft resulting in him taking more of her breast, then releasing on the way back up. She wiggled free of the bikini top entirely, then pulled him to the right side, needing equal attention.

He was amazed by her body, proportionally - for him anyway - perfect. Her chest was enough to get a handful, not overbearing. Her stomach was toned, but not skinny. And the curves of her hips amplified a shapely, if not juicy, ass. He would explore her all dady long, with all five senses, if she'd let him.

But she wouldn't. It was her turn. Aridelle flipped Shane over onto his back and she laid on him, her tits to his chest, kissing him with purpose before moving down him. From his neck to his slightly hairy chest and down his abdomen. She slid off the end of the bed and stood up, grabbing the waistband of his shorts and pulling them down his legs. She coaxed him to the end of the bed and addressed his dick from her knees.

It had been some time since she had seen her husband's cock, let alone another man's, and she basked in the anticipation, holding it with her right hand while running her left up his leg. She slowly stroked it while watching it in front of her, peering her eyes up to Shane for the briefest of moments before putting the tip of his cock in her mouth. She slowly wrapped her lips around it, releasing it, and then again. A little more, then more after that. Once Aridelle found what she felt was a comfortable depth, she released with her hand, grabbing both of Shane's tight legs and slowly using them like a fulcrum to guide her mouth onto his dick.

Shane moaned with pleasure and stood up to allow her to better access to his whole body, and she obliged by moving her hands from his legs to his ass. Aridelle slumped and took his cock from her mouth, handling it with both hands and out of the way while she ran her tongue down his shaft and to his balls, attempting to guide either of them into her mouth with her tongue. This really got Shane going, and he couldn't take anymore.

He shifted back and pulled Aridelle up by her wrists, kissing her again while pulling her bikini bottom down. Shane reached beyond her butt and pulled her legs upward, and she pulled herself up by his shoulders and wrapped her long legs around him. He turned around and placed her on the bed, and she pulled him down on top of her. Their kissing continued, more heated no than it had been yet.

"Fuck me," she whispered to him.

Aridelle released her grip around Shane's torso and spread her legs for him. He was still standing on the side of the bed, allowing him a good angle to slide his cock into her inviting pussy. He was rock hard, and she was very wet. They fit together like a hand and a glove, and she gasped for air as he inserted his dick. She was so wet there was no effort needed.

Shane started slowly, grabbing Aridelle by her waist, guiding her onto his dick, calmly enjoying taking her. But Aridelle needed more - she reached up and scratched his chest and grabbed his hips to pull him faster. He got the hint and slid her further up onto the bed, then locked his hands with hers and pinned them over her head. Shane picked up the tempo.

"Yes!" she told him.

Two, three strokes per second he thrusted into her, each one invoking an ecstatic moan from Aridelle until she was at her breaking point. Then it hit her, a feeling she hadn't experienced in god knows how long. The room started spinning and she pulled him down onto her, their bare chests pressed against one another while she shouted in delirium. Shane continued until she wrapped her legs tightly around him again to break his leverage, and he released her hands and ran his fingers over her chest, bending back down to take her tits in his mouth again. That caused her to release her legs again, gasp again, and knock him away from her now ultra sensitive breasts.

Shane grabbed Aridelle by her waist and drove his dick deep into her and stopped, "What do you want?"

"I wanna make you come."

Shane thrusted again and stopped, "Oh really?"

"Please," Aridelle begged. "Please come for me. I need it."

That was all he needed to hear. With his hands around Aridelle's waist, Shane opened up on her, putting his cock in and out of her as fast as he could. Aridelle lost herself n another orgasm while Shane was headed for his. Her screams along with her perky tits bouncing back and forth with the rhythm was all he needed, and he pulled his cock out of her and blasted his seed all over her stomach. He collapsed onto the bed next to her while they both caught their breath.

"Holy shit," Shane gasped.

"What time is it?" Aridelle asked.

Shane didn't have his phone this time, but he did see the alarm clock, "5:55."

"Ready for round two?"

dad8bod
dad8bod
13 Followers