Drinks with Ivy

Story Info
The sweetest taboo will always be between family.
6.5k words
4.16
18.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quilink
Quilink
36 Followers

~•~

JUST A SIDE NOTE:

THIS IS AN INCEST STORY. IF YOU KNOW THAT THIS TOPIC WILL DISTURB YOU, THEN PLEASE DON'T READ IT!

~•~

Warren stopped eating, and glared at me in frustration, "Ok Wesley, spill it. I know that you're withholding something from me. You've been smiling continuously since you got back from your business trip!"

"I have not!" I smirked, strongly denying my brother's accusation.

"Then, will you please tell me why you've been so cheerful recently? Ever since your divorce, you've shut yourself off from everyone. Seeing you like this brings me great joy, Wesley. So, please, tell me what you've been hiding!" He implored.

"Fine, I'll tell you! But don't interrupt me while I confide in you," I mumbled.

"Whatever, man," he replied, waving me off.

After a brief pause, I proceeded. "So there's this beautiful woman that I met on one of my business trips many years ago. She had the body of a goddess, a stride that screamed sex, and a mouth that was made for my cock. Her name was Ivy Greene, and she worked for a law firm that my company does business with. At that time, she was about twenty-four, maybe twenty-five years of age. Over the years we've flirted, and had a few cups of coffee together. However, that was where I drew the line, because of my marriage to Dakota.

Last Wednesday, to conclude a contract, I invited the employees for a company dinner that was to be held at 7 pm, at Fieldman's Hotel. To my surprise, Ivy arrived in place of her boss, and before the dinner was over, we began speaking to each other about our personal life.

Her companionship was so electrifying, that I didn't want it to come to an end. So, I invited her to my suite for a few drinks. When we got there, I took the bottle of red wine from the side bar, and ushered her onto the balcony, where we sat and continued our conversation for hours. At around 11 pm, she casually glanced at her wristwatch and exclaimed in surprise, "My goodness, is that the time already? Thanks for the drinks Wesley, but I must be going."

I taunted her a little and whispered with a sly smile, "Does Cinderella have a curfew?"

Slowly she stood, and sauntered over to me, placed her glass on the table and whispered into my ear, "She doesn't," then she licked my ear, "I've wanted to do that for many years Wesley, but never had the courage. However, tonight I couldn't resist your temptation." She then leaned into me and kissed both of my eyes, nose, ears, then my lips.

I was stunned for a moment from her bold display of affection, then I aggressively returned her kisses, before I stood and placed her on my vacated seat.

Unhurriedly, I removed her heels, gliding her stockings down each leg and lightly touched her soft brown skin. I watched as the goosebumps rose along her long legs, all the way to her arms.

Holding her hands firmly, we stood and I twirled her around to the beat of the soft music, that was playing in the background. Gently, I brushed her curly hair to the side, before placing little kisses along her nape. Reaching up, I unzipped her green dress, letting the silky material fall to the floor. Surprisingly, the little minx wasn't wearing a bra. I gazed in fixation over her shoulder, as her nipples stiffened and pouted for me.

She twirled her head to me as I stared back at her in question, and she mumbled, "I hate those things, Wesley, they are a hindrance."

She watched as I raised my hand, and with butterfly touches, glided my fingers along her spine, then her rib cage, striding to stand in front of her. Grasping her voluptuous breasts, I squeezed and took notice of her intake of breath, before I pushed them together and took the chocolate-colored nipples between my fingers and rolled them. This prompted her to arch her back and moan in pleasure. As her breasts pushed onto my hands, I took her nipples into my mouth and sucked on her glorious offering.

"Jesus, Wesley, that feels wonderful," she whimpered.

She grabbed my hair, pulling me in for more. Fuck, she smelt of almonds and vanilla. I glanced up from my feed and discovered that she was gazing at the way my mouth was devouring her breasts. She swallowed, licked her lips, then pleaded with me to do it again, only this time she needed me to be more brutal.

"Who am I to deny a lady such a naughty request?" She quivered when I spoke, giving her what she desired.

Kissing my way down her stomach, I stopped between her thighs.

"Open your legs for me, I want to taste you," then I lowered my head, inhaling her pussy's fragrance, and groaned. She was so wet. Her pussy looked perfect. Her clit was so tiny that I had to lick it a few times, just to engorge the nub enough to suck on it.

Throwing her head back, she cried out in ecstasy, grasping my hair and screaming, "I'm cumming Wesley." I stared at her breasts as they bounced, while she fucked my mouth with vigor and squirted. Spreading my tongue, I received every drop that she delivered to me.

"Please Wesley, no more, I can't take any more of your tongue. You're too good."

Chuckling, I teased, "your pussy taste divine Ivy, I'm not ready to stop."

"Mmm, Wesley," she wailed, as her movement ceased to a minimum, I slowly licked her clit and ran my tongue along her folds as she moaned, rocking her hips until her legs quivered.

"I'm not done," I licked my lips and smirked at her as she placed her hand on her stomach and groaned.

Lowering my body onto the balcony floor, I instructed her to squat over my face. She did as she was told like a good girl.

Grabbing her butt, I licked from her ass to her clit. Sucking on her sore labia, like a nipple. "Fuck!" She tasted so delicious, that I had to rub my face all over her pussy juice.

She began moaning and rocking her hips on my mouth, whimpering and thrashing about frantically as she came again. I grabbed onto her ass firmly as I stood, placing her on the nearby table. As I lowered my head once more, I began sucking her pussy like a starving man.

"Wesley, oh God, oh God, don't fucking stop." before she wrapped her legs around my head and thrust on my mouth.

Glancing at her, I marveled at what I saw. She looked so fucking gorgeous with her bouncing breasts and glistening skin. She opened her legs, exposing her pink pussy to me. Just then she grabbed my hair and demanded, "this is what you want Wesley?"

"Yes, this is what I need," I replied ravenously.

"Then take it," she cried out, before wildly rolling her hips on my waiting mouth.

Her face glowed as she twisted and pulled on her swollen nipples.

Gently inserting two fingers into her sweet pussy, I watched as she let go of her lip and opened her mouth in an "O" shape.

Thrusting my fingers vigorously in and out of her slippery pussy, as she thrust, I ignored her sexual plea and moved my fingers faster in a "come here" gesture.

---

"Sorry to interrupt your story Wes, but here comes Mum."

Before long our mother came smiling at us. "Hello boys, how was your lunch?"

"Delicious, as always Mother."

"Thank you, Warren. Oh, before I forget, someone is arriving within the hour that your father would love for you both to meet. Can you stay until then? This is very important to him."

We looked at each other with concern, then replied, "what is this all about Mother?"

She seemed excited, then replied, "when your father arrives, we'll discuss it."

Patting our cheeks, she left.

"What do you think they want to discuss?"

"I don't know, but Mother seemed happy about it. Anyway, please continue with your story."

"Anxious aren't you?"

"More like eager. Your tale is making me horny Wesley!" He admitted with no remorse.

"Pervert," I chuckled as we laughed.

---

"Stretching out my tongue, I rapidly licked her clit and fingered her small pussy. I knew she was staring at me, so I gave her a slow mischievous grin, then asked, "are you, ready baby?"

"Fuck, yes Wesley," she cried out breathlessly.

I slapped her pussy, inciting her to scream and jerk her hips onto my mouth, as she climaxed once more. "Fuck, you taste so good Ivy."

Standing, I unhurriedly peeled off my clothing and tossed them on the floor along with hers. She sighed as my cock sprang free.

"Magnificent," she whispered, as she stared at my member longingly, and instantly squatted before me.

"Damn," I heard her say before she gave my cock a long, wet lick. She licked my balls continuously until my cock wept and throbbed on her tongue.

Smirking, she wrapped her tongue around my cock, and sucked off my pre-cum.

"Mmm. Fuck my mouth Wesley," she pleaded. Moistening her lips, she took as much of me as she could, and sucked, as I thrust down her throat.

I felt as her throat opened to accommodate my cock. "Fucking hell, that feels so good," I declared, honoring her throat, as I never ceased thrusting into her mouth.

Hollowing her cheeks, she gazed at me and took my size, down her throat.

We both moaned at once, as my cock stiffened, making her choke.

"Stay right there, and don't move" I begged her, as she choked on me. This got my cock more slippery as I slipped further down her throat.

Clenching her head, I thrust, hitting her uvula, causing her to gag, as tears streamed out the corners of her eyes. Yet, I continued to thrust. When I was close to exploding, I released her head and sat on the chair nearer to the railing.

She came to me and straddled my hips. Aligning her pussy with my cock, she gently lowered her body, impaling herself.

"Arrggghh, God, Ivy, quit teasing me."

Clenching her pussy muscles around my hard cock, compelled me to thrust. The view of her bouncing breasts, had me reaching up and taking her nipples into my mouth, biting and sucking as she bounced up and down. Holding onto my shoulders, she rotated and rolled her hips on me under the night sky.

"Fill me up Wesley, please, fill me up with your cum," she implored, losing control and fucking me rough. With beautiful tears streaming down her face, this brown-skinned woman looked so fucking gorgeous.

I held her hips as she took what she desired from me. I sucked on her nipples encouraging her to reach her peak.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

My only response was, "Aarrgghhh." She held pumped and thrust faster, clamping her pussy around my cock as it jerked in her. We thrust in sync as I emptied my cum, deep into her pussy.

---

"Wow," Warren remarked as we moved to the bar.

"Yea. She left a few hours later, confessing that she had a flight to catch.

"Wow," he said again as our drinks arrived, and we drank them straight. Just then our parents arrived and we took back our spot at the table.

Dad spoke without hesitation. "So boys, you were aware that I had a daughter that was given up for adoption without my consent a year before I met your mother."

"Yes Dad, we heard the story numerous times," I answered sadly.

As Mother rubbed his back for support, he held her hand and continued. "I found her a few months ago. I didn't want to share the news with you boys before I had a chance to speak to her and explain what had transpired all those years ago. But she has agreed to fly in and meet the family."

"That's good news!" I exclaimed. "We've always wanted a sister to tease."

"Then your wish is granted because she's here now."

"Here, as in the restaurant?" Warren and I asked in sync.

"Yes. And I'd like you all to show her all the love that you have. Is that ok? Will you boys welcome your sister into our family," Dad asked with optimism.

"Yes Dad, we will."

"Thank you," he kissed Mum's cheek and went to get our sister.

"Please be kind boys, I've met her already. She's a very sweet, and intelligent woman. Unique looking as well," Mum announced with a loving smile.

"What do you mean?" Warren inquired.

"Well, she is brown-skinned and has blue eyes, just like yours Wesley."

Suddenly, I gripped Warren's hand under the table and he gazed at me in alarm. "What's the matter, Wesley?"

Dad came back just then with the woman. "Boys, I'd love for you all to meet your sister, Ivy Marie Greene."

We all sat down and introduced ourselves as I tried to hold in the turmoil that was rushing through my body. All through the questions and laughter, our eyes kept reaching for each other and my cock got harder and harder with every passing minute.

When the gathering ended and everyone went their separate ways, I sat in my jeep in the parking lot and just stared at nothing. What did I do? How could I not know that she was my sister? And I fucked her, more than once. Her pussy was in my mouth, I made her climax numerous times. What was I going to do?

"Fuckkk," I hit the steering wheel and screamed into the vehicle.

The knocking on my window took me out of my dilemma. As the tinted window went down, I saw my visitor.

"Wesley." She looked so lost as we stared sadly at each other for a moment.

"Get in," I whispered.

Leaning over, I opened the door for her. I watched as her black dress, rode up her thighs, exposing the area that still held my love bites, that were placed there three days ago.

I stunned myself as a groan slipped past my lips, at the memory of how our bodies connected when that bite was placed.

"Wesley, are you okay?"

I never took my eyes off her thighs as I answered, "How can I be ok Ivy? I just found out that I fucked my sister. A sister that has been on my mind for years. Now, you're sitting beside me, and all I can think about is removing your underwear and having you ride my cock," I confessed to her.

"I'm not wearing any underwear!" she stated boldly.

"What?"

"I said, I'm not wearing any underwear," she repeated.

"I heard what you said, Ivy. But we can't!"

"Why not," she begged, as she climbed over, straddling me. "We never had that brother, sister relationship because we weren't brought up together. So technically, we're just friends."

"It's wrong, Ivy."

"It is. But I want you in me again Wesley! Please! You're already hard, so I know that you want me, too!"

"Of course I do. I'm not going to deny that." I confessed as she unzipped my pants and pulled out my hardened member. Rubbing my cock along her wet slit, before lowering herself. She didn't wait to get adjusted to my size as before.

"Mmm, God, you feel so good, Wesley." Ivy rode me to perfection, as I held onto her waist, meeting her every thrust with my own.

This woman was insatiable, with her ideal pussy. Using the side lever, I reclined the seat and fucked this woman until we both screamed with passion. I don't know how we were going to make this predicament work. But we will find a solution.

~•~

A few months later

"Have you been listening to anything that I was trying to explain to you about Wesley?" my father demanded with piqued curiosity. Henry Bourdeaux was a sixty-two-year-old man, with a physique that was built for power. With the height of six-foot-two, a voice that shook you to the core when he spoke, and cold blue eyes that permeate your soul, when he peered in your direction. His persona used to scare me as a youth but he had always kept me in line. However, all of that superiority meant nothing to me today, because of my dear old distraction, Ivy.

It's been three months since she became a permanent fixture in our lives. In my life. Three months, of us fucking like horny rabbits, every opportunity that we could spare. Her essence had evolved into an enigma to my aching body, and it had begun to become noticeable to my family.

Veering around from the spectacular view of the lakefront, which I was blinded to see, I replied with unbelievable spirit. "Of course, I heard you old man. Nevertheless, investing in that property would be the best decision that you will ever make. So, go for it," I assured him, puffing on my cigar and then taking a sip of my brandy.

Unexpectedly, Father inquired, "Tell me something, Wesley..." as he paused.

"Yes? I'm listening," I said, glancing over to him, and waited on him to continue.

"What do you think of your sister?"

Ivy! Trying not to choke as the smooth liquid slid down my throat, I thought, she has the sweetest cunt that I've ever tasted. Her cries of passion sent me into a frenzy. And her breasts should be in my mouth all day long. However, I never dared to say any of that to him. As I stopped pacing, I inhaled deeply, and replied casually "What do you mean?"

I noticed that he appeared anguished, before replying, "You are the only one, well, besides your brother and mother, of course, who hasn't cross-examined me about her skin color."

His declaration stunned me. "Are you serious? Have folks truly been doing that nonsense?"

"Yes, they have," he responded angrily.

"Were you expecting us to judge her, Dad?"

"I didn't know what to expect, Wesley," he responded grimly.

"Dad, you choose her mother because at that period in your life, she was who you wanted. And you both got a beautiful child from your actions. Subsequently, after spending a considerable amount of time with her, I think Ivy is a very graceful and intelligent woman. We are blessed that she walked into our lives. Mum got the daughter that she has always wanted, and even though she is older than Warren and I, we got a sister to annoy," I confided to him proudly.

Grinning with gratification, he walked up to me, thumped my back then ushered us back to the Gala, that he and mum had thrown for the entire Boudreaux family and friends, to meet Ivy.

° ° °

As we stepped out of the study, my eyes wandered the crowd, searching for Ivy. Immediately, I found her, standing next to my mum, and many other family members, smiling and having a spirited conversation. Just then, she glanced up and saw me, then smirked. She kissed my mum's cheek, hence excused herself, twirled around, and sauntered toward the kitchen.

I managed to maneuver my body through the throng, giving minor greetings, as I strutted in the direction that she had disappeared too. Which was the kitchen. However, when I got there, Ivy was nowhere to be seen, except for the red bra, hanging on the pantry door. I moved toward the area with haste, and felt my cock thump in anticipation.

I opened the door with the eagerness of a teenager, and it was to behold a glorious sight. Ivy had one of her legs positioned on the lowest shelf, her dress had long since been discarded at her feet and her pussy lips were being spread open with her fingers, inviting me in. My breathing escalated, and I heard my blood roaring in my ears.

"Oh God, Ivy, fuck! Why do you keep doing this to me? Do you want us to get caught? We can't be doing this here!"

"Shh, come and lay your head between my thighs, and taste what you do to me, dear Brother," she commanded.

Her voice bade me to stride with purpose, as if I was in a daze. Closing the door, I dropped gracefully to my knees, gazed up at her, opened my mouth, and clasped onto her sweet-tasting nectar. My body shuddered in bliss, when she groaned. I began sucking greedily while twirling her clit on my tongue.

"God, yes, ooooh, just like that. Mmm, shit Wesley, suck me harder," she pleaded, before bending her knees, grasping my hair, and rotating her hips on my mouth. She was so aggressive, but, I loved it so much. I dare not withdraw my mouth from her sinful temple. Instead, I clasped my hands on her bottom and pulled her further to meet my mouth. Nudging the skin over her clit tautly with my thumb, I twisted my head and sucked, until her knees trembled.

"Mmm," she tasted incredible.

"Wesley," she groaned. "I can't hold it, I'm cumming, fuckkk. Let me ride your cock, please. On your back, now!"

I hastily unbuckled my trousers and eased them around my ankles. We scrabbled onto the floor, as she climbed over my body. With my rigid cock in her delicate hand, she slowly glided her hot cunt down, as we both groaned in satisfaction.

Quilink
Quilink
36 Followers
12