Drinks with Ivy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit Ivy, your cunt feels so fucking good baby. Ride me, ride your brother's cock," I coaxed her as I reached up and pinched her nipples. She arched her back in pure rapture, as she held onto my knees. She began thrusting and twirling her hip, as her curly hair sprung loose.

"That's it, baby, don't stop. Let me feel your juice slide down my balls as you cum. RIDE ME!"

It was as if she had switched into second gear, because she released my knees, placed her hands on my chest, and rode my cock with passion. I never took my eyes off hers, as our sinful cravings, illuminated in the confined space.

Ivy's expression twisted with intense emotion. She looked so incredibly beautiful. Without slowing her pace, she fucked me rough and brutal, until my balls tightened and I knew then, that I was about to shoot my load into her.

Her blue eyes flipped back until solely the whites were noticed, as she began to whimper, and shudder. Without any indication, she expelled a passion-filled, scream, that had me sitting up to capture her lips.

"Ivy, someone would hear you, baby, you need to be quiet," I cautioned her between kisses."

"I don't care, Wesley, let them show up and witness what you do to me," she whimpered in emotion as she wrapped her arms around my neck and continued to thrust vigorously. "You feel extremely good, shit, I'm cumming again," she exclaimed.

As I grasped her round bottom to help her ride me, I whimpered too, "so am I, sis."

As my cock twitched, spurts after spurts of cum, shot into her.

"It's so hot Wesley, shit, give it all to me" she implored, riding me until there was nothing left.

"Jesus, Ivy, that was incredible," I lamented, smiling smugly, as we struggled to get our breathing back to normal.

"It sure was brother," she whispered, unmounting me, and replacing her pussy with her mouth. She looked up at me and slowly wrapped her tongue around my lubricated cock head, and glided down my shaft.

"Shit, you're so good with that mouth sis, mmm, so damn good." Opening my legs, I reached down and bundled her loose hair in my grasp as I watched her devour my cum soaked cock.

"And you taste divine brother. Fuck my mouth."

Using her hair as leverage, I thrust into her mouth and pulled her head down to swallow my cock. "Yes, baby, just like that, don't hold back. Lick my balls, fuck."

She never lost focus as she withdrew my cock from her mouth, and began tickling my balls with her tongue. "Mmm, just like that baby, oh God, I'm cumming."

She caressed them several times, before vacuuming her mouth on the head. It didn't take long before I emptied my hot load down her throat.

"Mmmm," she remarked in contentment. As she laid her head on my chest, I kissed her moist forehead and exhaled. Abruptly, we heard a voice.

"Wesley? Are you in here? Where is that boy?"

"That's mum!" I whispered to Ivy, in dread.

"I swore that I saw him come this way!" Mum mumbled to someone. "Warren, call his cell and I'll look elsewhere."

"Ok mum, but you are worrying over nothing. Wesley is a grown-ass man. He can take care of himself."

"Will you just call him!" She exclaimed.

"Fine," Warren muttered.

Scrambling in my trousers pocket for my phone, I placed the device on mute, just as it showed the coming call. I looked over at Ivy, and she had this mischievous smirk on her face. I returned the gesture, just as the call ended, and I put the device besides my head.

"We better get dressed and join the family, before mum sends the search party," I told her and helped her to stand. When I was certain that our attire was in order, I cautiously opened the pantry door, and peered both ways, before we existed.

~•~

As we arrived at the archway, I heard the unmistakable voice say, "Well, well, well, what do we have here? And what, pray tell, were you two doing in that pantry, hmm?"

"Fuck!" I muttered under my breath, wondering how long he had been standing there in the dark. "Fuck!"

Glimpsing at Ivy, I discovered her staring at him with a composed demeanor. She certainly was outstanding.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" He exclaimed harshly, trying to intimidate us.

Clearing my throat, I clarified. "Ivy required a break from the family, so I brought her into the kitchen for a cup of tea."

However, Ivy glared at him and announced, "I was riding his cock," as she bit her lip and continued staring him down.

"Excuse me?" He asked us, perplexed.

"Do you need me to repeat myself, Daddy?" She inquired innocently.

This was the first time, that I've ever caught a glimpse of Henry Boudreaux at a loss for words. He simply stood there frowning at Ivy and me. Eventually, he declared, "Follow me into my office," then veered around, and walked away at a steady pace.

I seized that moment to chastise her, "What the fuck is wrong with you? We've talked about this!" I murmured, infuriated.

"Relax, Wesley, it's fine," she whispered.

"How can you be this poised? He's going to rip us apart. Literally."

"No, he won't," she said chuckling optimistically. "Did you see how his eyes had dilated when I called him 'Daddy?'"

"What? I..."

Before I could continue, Dad twirled around and warned us, "here comes your mother and brother. Don't inform her about your whereabouts," as I nodded to him. "And Ivy?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Don't you dare utter a fucking word to them!" She sniggered, then also nodded, anticipating their appearance.

"Where were you guys?" Mum questioned with concern when she neared us.

"Wesley stepped out for a smoke, and Ivy accompanied him, Mary," Dad informed her, then leaned in, kissing her forehead. Both Ivy and I stared at him in astonishment. He recovered quickly from our unexpected news.

"Well, that makes sense. Nevertheless, in the future, please inform me, because you all are aware of my condition," mum expressed.

"Sure, mum. I apologize for upsetting you."

She frowned at Dad, then asked, "What's going on, Henry? Why do the three of you appear to be so tense?"

"Something arose Mary, and I wished to discuss it with these two. Will you give us a moment, Dear?"

Mum gazed at the three of us, in scrutiny, before responding. "I'll give you forty-five minutes, Henry because you have a speech to deliver."

"Thank you." Caressing his wife's shoulder, he kissed her lips, turned, and continued to the office.

As we shuffled away, Warren clasped onto my arm and begged quietly, "what did you do?"

"Nothing!"

"Well, he looks furious, be careful," Warren warned, then walked away.

***

Pursuing Ivy and Dad into the office, he demanded, "lock the door, and someone initiates this explanation. Tell me what the fuck went on in that pantry?" He requested calmly.

Dismissing his query, Ivy asked her own, "Why did you lie to your wife, Daddy?"

Scowling at her, he shouted, "Why did you fuck your brother?" He growled.

"Temper Daddy! Regardless, when we first had intercourse, we weren't aware of our relation." Wesley went on to clarify how we met and what happened, henceforth. Dad listened and nodded off and on to our tale.

Abruptly, Ivy gazed at Dad, and proclaimed with amusement, "Daddy?"

"Yes, Ivy."

"Why is your cock straining against your trousers? Does our story arouse you?"

Staring at her observation, he muttered, "of course, it doesn't. You both are my children."

Ivy glanced at me and smirked. Realizing what she was thinking, I stepped towards her, whilst looking at our Dad, and slowly unzipped her dress, letting it pool around her feet. Undoing her bra, it instantly followed her dress.

"What are you doing, Wesley? Stop this madness immediately. Ivy, redress, now! Mary will be here shortly," he announced, sounding uncertain.

"Then, we better hurry then. Come and taste her pussy juices, Dad," I coaxed him, playing with her clit.

"No! This is wrong," again, he sounded unconvinced. Nevertheless, he began to stroke his rigid cock briskly, never taking his eyes off her pussy.

"Come, Daddy, come and taste my pussy. Please, it aches for you. See how it cries for your tongue?" as she fingered herself and withdrew a moist finger. "Come and taste what you do to me."

Her provocative words did something to him, because within seconds, he shoved off the table, and came to her, plunging to his knees.

"Suck," she instructed seductively, opening her pussy lips for him.

He peered at me, as I nodded. Dad positioned her leg onto his shoulder, devouring her pussy slowly. He groaned and closed his eyes in enjoyment.

"Mmm. Oh, Daddy, your mouth feels so good. Don't stop," as she began thrusting her hips.

"You like that, don't you sis," I whispered into her ear, already knowing the answer.

"Yes," she shuddered and whimpered breathlessly.

Grabbing his silver hair, she rocked and twirled her hips to the beat of his tongue. "Bite me, Daddy; nibble on your daughter's clit. Ooo, yes, just like that."

Reaching up, he caressed her butt, pulling her further into his hot mouth, moaning and groaning in pleasure. Unexpectedly, his hand grazed my straining cock. He opened his eyes and looked at me, then nodded.

Unhurriedly, I presented my cock to him, and he grasped it. My hips bucked in eagerness as I began thrusting into his large, calloused hand. "Fuck! That feels terrific."

Ivy threw her head onto my chest, groaning in satisfaction, "Daddy, I'm cumming, that feels so good. Don't stop," she begged.

He kept sucking on Ivy's pussy and pumped my cock vigorously, then, without warning, his hot mouth replaced his hand. He licked off my precum before circling his tongue on my engorged cock head, then swallowed my entire shaft.

"Fuckkk." I was at a loss for words, but my hips spoke for me.

Ivy got behind Dad and unbuckled his belt. Reaching into his boxers, she removed his large cock, and gasped. "He's even bigger than you, brother," she commented in bliss.

"Let me see!" I begged in curiosity as Dad leaned back and displayed his cock for us. "Magnificent," I whispered in awe.

He smirked, then resumed honoring my cock. "Jesus, you're so good with that mouth, Dad, fuck!"

Grabbing his head, I savagely fucked his mouth as he held on to my ass cheeks, taking all that I offered. Ivy grasped his cock, stroking and pumping him with vigor. He shuddered and groaned deeply. That was all it took for me to cum. I grabbed his head and emptied my cum down his throat. "Take it all, you motherfucker; take it all."

"Mmm," he mumbled.

When I ceased thrusting, he withdrew my cock, breathing heavily as he licked his lips, and glanced down, watching Ivy's brown hand pump him.

"Remove your clothes, Wesley," Dad declared.

As I did this, he caressed Ivy's cheek and whispered, "give Daddy a second, would you, baby girl, I have on too much clothing."

"Okay, Daddy."

"Good girl."

When we were all naked, he inquired, "who's going to be the first to sit on my cock?"

"Ladies always go first," I stated. Getting between his legs, I grasp his cock with both hands and began to gently twist it, clockwise and anti-clockwise, before taking it into my waiting mouth.

He inhaled deeply and growled, "Shit, son. Where did you learn that? Tighten your throat muscles. Ahhh, yes," he groaned, thrusting into my mouth.

Ivy squatted over Dad's mouth and pleaded sweetly, "kiss my pussy Daddy, make it wetter."

"Anything for you, baby girl," he promised breathlessly, latching onto her pussy.

"Oooh, Daddy, yes, yes, just like that," she screamed, grinding her hips onto his mouth with abandon. Our oral went on for a duration, until, finally, Ivy screamed with gusto, "I'm cumming, Daddy; shit, I'm cumming."

"Cum on Daddy's cock, baby," as he lowered her to his waiting unit. I grasped Dad's slick cock and guided Ivy onto it. They both sighed in satisfaction. No one moved for a moment as they both tried to regain their breath.

"Mmm, Wesley, he's so big. I feel so full," she groaned in awe.

Dad gazed at her and asked with concern, "does it hurt you, baby? Do you want me to take it out?"

"Fuck, no," she giggled delightfully. She got up onto her haunches, sliding up and down on his spectacular pole.

His breath hitched as the sensation began to take effect, "fuck, babydoll, your pussy feels spectacular."

"So does your cock. Daddy, fuck me harder, please," Ivy begged our Dad, grinding her hips.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Daddy."

He held onto her hips, whimpering, "stay still, baby girl," and began jackhammering into her tight warmth with harshness. She took his brutal thrust like a champ. Dad was like a thirsty stallion, never giving up as he fucked his daughter with devotion.

"Your pussy is marvelous, baby," he announced, impaling her continuously. With sweaty bodies, he pulled her closer to him and began suckling each nipple.

"Mmm, bite them, Daddy," she murmured, doped up on euphoria. "Ahhh. Daddy, right there, harder! Yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming," she screeched, accepting his thrust. I grasped her throat and kissed her sensuously.

"Mmm," she groaned. Coupled with Dad's fucking and my kissing, her eyes flung back. Screaming and bucking her hips, I watched as my sister, creamed our Dad's cock to perfection.

Dad held onto her torso as he supported her to ride out the emotion. When their breathing returned to regular, Dad lifted himself into a sitting position, with his hard cock still impaling Ivy, and laid her exhausted body, on the carpet.

"Clean her up, Wesley," he requested, as I gazed at his slick member. It oozed with cum.

Smirking with lust, I got between Ivy's swollen and leaking pussy, hence, licked up their cum. As I performed this task, I felt Dad's tongue lubing my asshole. Jerking my hips at the sensation, I groaned onto Ivy's pussy.

"Oh my, Wesley," she whimpered.

Dad got up and began to gently ease his thick cock into my virgin hole.

"Fuck," I muttered in discomfort. Laying my cheeks on my sister's stomach, she rubbed my hair, trying to distract my distress.

"It's ok," she cooed.

"The head is in, son," Dad confirmed, thrusting slowly into my dirt track.

With each thrust, his cock entered further and further into me, and I began to receive a tingling sensation. Dad began to pound into me and grunted with each thrust. He gripped my hips for leverage and began ravaging my ass.

Subsequently, I felt his cock twitch before he bellowed, "I'm fucking cumming, fuckk," he roared and slammed into me, emptying his cock chamber.

Feeling the magnitude of his release, my cock twitched, and I exclaimed in rapture, "I'm close."

Ivy scrambled under me and fastened her mouth seconds before my cock erupted.

"Argh, argh," I grunted and thrust, as both Dad and Ivy took me to a higher height.

When we all were satisfied, Dad removed his cock and leaned against his table whilst Ivy and I spread out on the floor. Three pairs of blue eyes stared at each other, and we began to chuckle.

"We better get dressed before Mary comes knocking on the door," Ivy declared. We stood, and gathered our clothing. Merely five minutes after Dad and I helped her dress, a knock was heard.

"Be a sweetheart and open the door, will you, Ivy!" Dad asked.

"Sure thing Daddy."

We watched her saunter to the door seductively and groaned in unison. She was the epitome of desire.

"Ivy!" Dad uttered deeply, as he walked briskly toward her.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied in concern. "What do you need?"

"You!" As he swiftly pulled her underwear to the side and buried his face in her pussy.

"Daddy, someone is knocking," she stated breathlessly. He placed her on the floor, unbuckled his pants, and slammed into her moist pussy.

"I... don't...fucking...care..." He informed her. With tears streaming down his face, he confessed, "Jesus, baby, I can't stop. Please forgive my brutishness, you feel so good" as he slammed into her over and over again.

"I love it," she admitted to him.

They both seemed lost in their tryst. Turning to me in a daze, he exclaimed, "get rid of them," then continued his hungry thirst.

Swiftly exiting the office, I greeted my mother and smiled.

"Are you guys finished with your meeting, Wesley? Your father needs to be delivering his speech!" She mumbled in dismay.

"Can you give us another twenty minutes, mum? You know how Dad can be when he gets started on something!" I justified.

"I know that all too well. I'll give him half an hour, nothing more," she patted my cheek, then left. I gazed across the dining room and saw Warren staring my way. He gestured for me to center my bow tie, then downed his drink.

Returning to the office, I discovered a beautiful sight. Ivy was again naked, on all fours, with her breasts bouncing to the beat of Dad's thrusts, "I'm cumming, Daddy."

"So am I, baby." His face twisted in passion as he once again emptied his cock into another one of his offspring.

"I can never get enough of her, Wesley, what are we going to do?"

"I have no idea Dad, nevertheless, we'll figure it out."

12