Drip-Fed Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wiggling and shifting inside her, he searched for sensitive spots inside her. Clamping down around him in a rhythm that went along her repeated debauched cries, her tight cunt pleasured him just as much as he pleasured her. This tongue of his was a proper breeding tentacle, it could inseminate just as well as any other he grew elsewhere and was just as sensitive. The nerves focused in an engorged tip that stood out from the rest of the false tongue by being slightly engorged, like a tiny arrowhead. Although the vibrating by itself did little to pleasure Apexus, pressing the buzzing tongue against Reysha's insides caused quick and repeated tiny friction which felt extremely good. That and the months it had been since the last time their bodies unified like this would make this first exercise a short one.

Something that was true for both of them.

"Fuuuuuuuck," Reysha shouted, when her kiss with Aclysia finally broke. "This is... oh my fucking goddess, this is... heavennnnnn..."

"You already speak of heaven when we just started?" the metal fairy whispered, only to moan when the tiger girl clawed one hand into her white hair in a slightly painful manner.

"Oh shut it, you adorable angel," she playfully growled. "I know you love being the submissive, so be a good servant and rub my clit." Reysha pulled a bit at the fat assed fairy's hair. That was all it took for the white-haired woman to bite her lower lip, her horniness only growing with every moment she watched her darling tongue-fuck that mischievous tiger girl she loved almost as much as him. Her hand extended and she obeyed. Overflowing pussy juice made it laughably easy to rub her clit at an absurd pace. "Oh... oh my... fuck... I'm... shooooo cloooosshhhheeee," Reysha slurred feeling the lust build up inside her. "I... am... cumming! I AM CUMMING!" It broke and suddenly she shouted.

Her hips rocked off the bed, but Apexus' flexible tongue stayed inside her, slithering and vibrating for a second longer, before control over his own vocalization organ failed him. Just as he came spurt for spurt inside her, her own love juices squirted out around his face. They were both only distantly aware of that, lost in their individual ecstasy, so long overdue.

Long overdue and impossible to satisfy with just one go.

As the torrent of lust that took hold of his body calmed, Apexus came to realize a curious fact. Although the membrane of his tongue was open for liquid to permeate, his own seed didn't. Gooey, it was around the tendril that it had been shot from, but it wasn't anything more than present around him. He was strangely thankful about that, tasting his own cum didn't sound like a great experience.

Not willing to be distracted from that longer than necessary, Apexus pulled the false tongue out of Reysha and entirely absorbed it back into his form. As much as he enjoyed the view up her flat midriff, he wanted more, he needed more and he wanted to pleasure both of them, Aclysia needed his attention.

"Oh, fuck yes..." Reysha mumbled, still seeing little bits of white lightning flashing in her field of view. She had noticed the tingling sensation of slime's sperm inside her cunt, but didn't think much of the fact that she had just been filled up through a tongue. When had fucking with a sapient, chimeric slime not been weird? "Oh, FUCK yes," she then repeated, louder, when she felt the touch of several tentacles on her body. Aclysia moaned as well, the slithering sensation on her skin ingrained into her memory as something that came before and along raw, sexual bliss.

Each tentacle sprouted from Apexus's back and curved around him, keeping the front of his body open to easily manoeuvre. For the moment, he just sat still and upright, concentrating on where his sexual outgrowths went. Winding around her waist and limbs, he effortlessly lifted the light Aclysia up into the air. Her wings fluttered in short, quick bursts, a motion of trembling excitement.

Reysha had been absolutely right, the metal fairy loved being in submissive positions and there was none better than being immobilized by the coiling tendrils of the slime she loved. A fact Apexus hadn't quite caught onto yet, but was beginning to realize. "Use me how you wish, darling," the servant angel's moans helped spur those thoughts considerably. "I will gladly serve in whatever position you see fit." Her pussy drooled as she said those words.

"Alright," Apexus said and tested the truth of her claim. Turning her so her back pointed towards the ceiling, he wrapped one tentacle around her neck and forced her to bend her spine and legs so her juicy ass stuck out as an absolute focus. He pulled her hands back between her wings and fused the tentacles binding them around her wrists, completely locking her in position. The drooling only increased, several gooey drops falling onto the cheap bed and staining the sheets.

Apexus' lust rose. Having the ability to force her into a position like that spoke not only to his breeding instincts, but his predatory ones as well. That his humanoid form shifted his field of view over a metre upwards was something he hadn't truly appreciated until this moment. Even raised and helpless in his many grasps as she was at the moment, she was still below his neckline and something about that angle was just better. He liked being on top of his prey.

"Is this still how you want to serve my urges?" Apexus asked, mostly to make certain that she was still comfortable.

"Yesssssss," she hissed, loving the soft pressure of the tentacle around her neck. It added an exciting layer to the remaining sensations. To the almost hair-thin tendrils attached to larger ones, aiming for her clit. To the specialized heads that sucked onto her hard nipples and caressed them with shifting bumps. To the tentacles playing with her tits. To those pressing into her ass and thick thighs. To the single, engorged head that grinded against her pussy lips.

Apexus attention shifted to Reysha. The tiger girl gave him a playful and defiant stare, making clear that she was not to be dominated like that. That, of course, did not mean she didn't want Apexus' attention just that she did not subjugate her body to his desires. She may let him immobilize her if she was in the mood for it, but she would always want and keep the option to free herself and do what she wanted. Reysha was too much of a wild soul to be properly bound.

There was no reason not to oblige. Both women intoxicated Apexus' equally, even if their behaviour was far from the same. The tentacles around her arms moved more softly, nudged her more than forcing her into a position. Moving one of his sexual outgrowths to her lips, Reysha smirked. "Time to return the favour," she purred, before wrapping her soft lips around the engorged head. She slid further down, a bit of a tricky thing with such a flexible object. Apexus kept the tentacles as steady and straight as he could, to allow her to continue. He groaned, a deep and pleasured sound, knowing that it pleased them to hear it as much as he loved every pitch of their debauched vocalizations.

He didn't attach the same suction cups to her nipples. He didn't like the way they obstructed the vision from those dark, brownish pink crowns. Instead, he slithered two tentacles around her breasts and squished them with varying levels of aggressiveness. Her clit, however, did get into the pleasure of one of those specialized suction cup outgrowths. It attached just as he, unable to wait any longer, penetrated both his loves simultaneously.

They cried out his name as tentacles parted their tight cunts. They were both extremely wet and the surface of the tentacles smooth, making it easy to slip deep inside, despite the lustful clenching around them. He stopped short of their womb, knowing that going that deep would have let them feel something on the unpleasant side of the scale. Instead, once that deep, he reversed course.

It took all of two thrusts for Aclysia to cum. No less needy than the tiger girl and feeling so helpless and safe at the same time, her sensitivity was through the roof. Her body shook, spasms caused it to wind a little in the air, but any large movements were limited by her awakener. She could do little more than throw her head back, clench her fists and curl her toes. A long overdue orgasm washed through her like light through a dark room at sunrise.

"I love youuuuuu," she screamed at the ceiling. The slime didn't stop for a second while she came. Instead, his thrusts increased in speed, as he remembered more and more how to properly engage with their smooth, curvy forms. He found those sensitive spots again and with how flexible his tentacles were, he could poke and grind them accurately between his thrusts.

Aclysia was given no respite, no time to calm down from her lust and it made her maddeningly sensitive. Before she could scream anything else out, there were a lot of sweet nothings she would have poured her everything into, an extra tentacle slithered into her wide-open mouth and the throat behind. There was a moment of discomfort when it went too deep, but Apexus adapted immediately. She had thought being restrained and fucked was the ultimate satisfaction of this kink she had discovered, but being restrained and fucked on two ends, all by her darling, that only exceeded things further.

While her muffled moans echoed through the room and one orgasm quickly followed the next, Reysha added loud slurping to the debaucher mixture of sounds. In a haze and with rapid movements, she sucked the two tentacles wrapped around her arms. She just followed her instincts, tending to one or the other. It made little to no difference, but she loved how erotic it made her feel to switch like that and how it must have looked.

The repeated thrusts into her pussy were wonderful. Although the redhead missed those satisfying moments where hips slapped against hips and her entire body was shaken by repeated impacts, the tentacles had too many advantages to really complain. The way they could curve, the tiny ones caressing her clit and nipples, the one in her cunt increasing in girth until it fit her perfectly, they were all things a normal man could not give her. The ecstasy of being caressed in so many, custom tailored, ways was something she would not have exchanged for anything else. Even if the tentacles were less hard and impactful than normal cocks.

'For now,' Reysha found herself thinking with a glance towards the slime, whose main body leaned forwards and placed a human hand on her left tit. That Apexus would evolve was a given. That he one day might be able to give her both the proper pounding of a powerful man and this unique one-man tentacle gangbang at the same time was extremely likely. The fantasy of it made her moan, just as his delicate handling of her nipples had.

Human hands were definitely made to handle the soft parts of female bodies, Apexus was utterly convinced of that now. Fondling and kneading both Reysha's tits and Aclysia's round butt, he got the best of both worlds, all while actively fucking them. The squishy feelings were only intensified, when he utilized human and slime limbs at the same time.

He continued on and on, his stamina only limited by the temperature of the room and how much he had eaten recently. There were a multitude of sensations from everywhere he touched and penetrated, each adding to his rising lust. The penetration of their tight pussies. The way Aclysia let him fuck her throat with as little resistance as her reflexes allowed. The bobbing of Reysha's head on whatever tentacle she chose, movements that grew increasingly sloppy, less pleasurable but more erotic looking. The repeated, orgasmic spasms that struggled against and moved his tentacles, letting him know he was doing all the right things.

He was close now. Following mere impulse, he changed their position in the final spurt. Aclysia on his left, Reysha on his right, both of their, comparatively small, frames pressed against one of his shoulders. Both women were facing each other, neither had a tendril in their mouth now, as the slime wanted to hear their moans, see their faces unhindered, revelling in ecstasy.

His arms wrapped around them, caressed them. The two women gasped, leaning towards each other. Quickly, their tongues met in a wet, graceless kiss. With glassy eyes and pure indulgence in their nearly empty minds, they just sought whatever extra pleasure they could find in each other. All the while, the tentacles reached their highest speed yet, penetrating them and rubbing against them. They slithered through the valley between their breasts, grinded against firm asses and one tentacle, and Reysha even gave a handjob.

"I'm cumming," Apexus warned and only got encouraging cries as his answer. Aclysia and Reysha broke their kiss, looked up at him simultaneously. Their mouths were wide open, tongues stretched out, their eyelids half-closed, and a sweaty and hazy expression dominated both of their gorgeous faces.

"Cover me, darling," Aclysia gasped, the need dripping in her voice. "Fill me up and cover me, give me all that we held back!"

"Fill my perverted pussy with your thick stuff again!" Reysha purred loudly in agreement. "You made me cum again and again, now spill all that hot seed inside me! Taint my body-iiaaaaahhhhh!" Her final word contorted into a scream, as Apexus' final efforts sent her over the edge once more. Aclysia's followed suit a few seconds later and then, satisfied, the slime let go of his lust.

White seed was created and immediately spurted out of the translucent tentacles. The most intense spurts shot out of the tentacles buried deep inside them. Everything else still shot a load that splattered over their curves. Hair, faces, tits, stomach, backs, ass, legs, there was not a part of them not hit by at least some of the thick, white ropes.

They loved it, it was every bit the experience they had missed. In a debauched trance, they greedily lapped up what their tongues could reach. Their eyes were barely visible behind the lids, as they let out slurred shouts. All three of them were lost in the moment, all of them felt the intensity of pleasure releasing and, slowly, satisfaction settling in.

The tentacles pulled back, when the last drops dribbled from the engorged heads. Without issue, they were reabsorbed into his body. Once it was only his arms still holding his two loves, now panting heavily and limp in his arms, save the occasional aftershock, he laid down with both of them on top.

They continued to struggle for steady breathing for several minutes. Minutes filled with tiny concessions of love, perverted jokes and little, less sloppy kisses. The ragged rhythm of inhale and exhale slowed, then calmed, until it was silent in the candle-lit house. Reysha fell asleep first. Just a lazy blink that ended with her eyes staying close. Aclysia soon followed, she wasn't a being that needed to sleep, but sometimes her mind appreciated rest.

Apexus looked at both of them for a little bit. "I'm lucky," he whispered to himself and he meant it. Even with all the tribulations, trauma and the hunting he had faced, he still had something that he should always cherish.

He closed his own eyes and drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________________________

"Notes for the future, have house next to some sort of source of running water if you have a lover who can cover you in buckets of cum," Reysha declared while cleaning herself from the last remains of dried slime semen that had lasted from yesterday. As erotic as it was in the moment, the aftermath was more than a bit bothersome. Especially since they had slept and let it dry.

It could have been somewhat alleviated if Apexus could have eaten the stuff off them. As he explained, however, he couldn't. Not only did he find the idea of eating his own semen tremendously yucky, fresh or dried (the latter was worse, in theory), but he straight-up couldn't. There was something about that composition that prevented it from being absorbed back into his body. A breeding-insurance mechanism that prevented him from accidentally decreasing the amount of his seed in the body of a female, while putting more than a single load into them.

"Even more advantageous would be a way to clean ourselves within our place of dwelling," Aclysia added, combing through her hair with her fingers, while Apexus did her the favour of grooming her wings. She involuntarily giggled a bit, when he moved towards the root of the fuzz covered moth-like limbs. It was quite the sensitive area of her body, in a different way than what he had utilized last night.

He moved a bit more aggressively, as aggressive as he could without causing the tickles to turn into scratching, and the metal fairy burst into laughter. A little spasm, and she fell face first into the cold water of the tree-enveloped pond. While that ended her laughter, it spurred Reysha to practically scream out her own enjoyment. Holding her sides, she toppled over as well.

The two girls were naked, he was wearing his robe and mask. The colour of his skin had shifted to a light brown, relatively close to Reysha's skin. He found it to be a much more pleasant shade to have when the sun brightly fell down. Although Aclysia was gorgeous, when she stood in the sun it was hard to see anything about her. The snow-white complexion of her exterior turned much of her into a bright reflection of the sunrays.

Fundamentally, he just had his clothes on and hid his translucent nature in case someone came by. A fear that was founded on the fact that they were over twenty minutes away from their house and somewhere a lot easier to find. While not quite a proper lake, the pond was permanent and several animals frequented it as their watering hole. Many animals meant many hunters and travellers would also stop here to quench their thirst.

Reysha soon pounced on Aclysia in the shallow water. The joyful laughter turned into half-meant complaints, playful meows and sighs of struggle. The naked women wrestled, a battle that Reysha was sure to win. She drew it out, though, and Apexus quickly realized that this was less a battle for dominance than it was an excuse for the two of them to have their hands on each other. Aclysia moaned when the redhead gently bit her neck.

"Unfair!" Apexus complained from the side. "I can't join when I have to wear these clothes. It is unfair!"

"I'll make it up to you tonight," Reysha promised, before leaning back down to Aclysia to continue where she left off. "The water is a bit cold, so I just thought we should warm each other a bit, is that so wrong?"

"I am certainly... interested," Aclysia returned and gently cupped the tiger girl's breasts. Although she was blushing, the submissive fairy was far from sexually naïve. Not anymore, at least. Her only experiences had been with those present, the same was true for Apexus, and both of them were appreciating the fun sides of non-procreational coitus. What they lacked in extensive experience, they made up for with vigour.

Reysha would have certainly moaned, under normal circumstances, to encourage the white-haired angel to continue. Instead, her back shot up in a straight line.

"Did I do something wrong?" Aclysia wondered, looking from Reysha over to Apexus and realizing he was also perked up. Shutting her mouth, she watched them turn their ears. Then the slime rose to his feet and started running. Although the tiger girl first dashed to her dagger, she not only caught up to him, but actually dashed right past him before they arrived at their target.

With speed that almost reached to where she had been a few months ago, she leapt into the bush. There was a miserable, surprised sound, the sound of a dagger sinking into the soft ground and then a number of stammered pleas. Apexus recognized the panicked voice and soon he stepped onto the scene.