Dripping for Mistress

Story Info
Mistress feeds her slut his own cum and more.
5.6k words
4.45
45.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress leads slut into the hotel room and closes the door while slut places his bags on the bed. Knowing his place, slut strips without being directed and stands quietly as Mistress speaks.

"I'll be taking your clothes slut, because you won't need them while you are in the room. I will be next door with Daddy Dom and the door between our rooms will remain unlocked. If I require you to wear anything this weekend, I will bring it to you for that purpose."

"Yes ma'am,' slut replies obediently.

"Miss Sherri is in the room on the other side of us. She will also have a key to your room and I have told her you are available to serve her if she desires."

"As Mistress chooses."

"Good boy," Mistress says as she opens the toy bag and takes out the things she needs to prepare slut. Slut kneels as Mistress buckles and locks her purple collar around slut's neck. As he experiences that first slide into a state of subspace, slut presents wrists and ankles to be manacles and locks with matching leather cuffs.

Mistress takes another small case from the toy bag and sits on the edge of the bed. Slut stands before her, feet spread and hands behind his back. Mistress lays out the parts of a cock cage and then takes slut's balls in hand. Tightening her grip, she adds a few sharp spanks to slut's hardening cock to diminish it enough to slide the cage ring and tube into place and lock the parts together. His submission deepening, slut bites his lip to calm himself after the momentary harshness of Mistress' hands on his cock and balls and to adjust to the feeling of the cage.

Slut holds his position as Mistress inspects the locks cage and then unwraps a condom to slide over the plastic tube containing slut's cock. As she adds the condom, Mistress says, "This will catch all those messy drippings that slutty caged cocks seem to produce."

After a final squeeze of slut's balls, Mistress stands and points at the big hotel room television. Slut knows his next task and starts to set up his laptop while Mistress carries his suitcase of clothing to the next room to be locked away. By the time slut is ready to start the video playlist he has prepared at Mistress' instruction, the only remaining items in the room of slut's are his toy bag and shaving kit.

Mistress holds a pair of wireless earbuds and watches as slut opens the playlist for Mistress to review, it is an extensive list of teasing and handjob videos with a variety of female domination content mixed in. After scrolling through a few titles she starts the first video and hands slut the earbuds, saying, "Keep these running at all times slut. You do not have to watch every moment, but you will always be listening to the sound."

"Yes ma'am," slut answers.

Mistress' nails tease slut's nipples as she adds a suggestion to plant it in slut's obedient mind, "Lick your lips when you see a nice big cock being teased slut, and also when you see cum spurting or leaking from a teased cock, imagine sucking that cum from my toes."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy, now it's time I went and curled up with Daddy Dom for an hour, so why don't you prepare my pussy for him."

Caged and collared, slut lowers himself to the mattress between Mistress spread thighs as she makes herself comfortable and raises the skirt of her sundress. Slut's tongue laps at Mistress' shaved pussy and slides deep between her lips to taste her sweetness. Surrendering to the embrace of Mistress' thighs and the control of her hands on his head, slut's face is covered in pussy juice by the time Mistress pushed him away.

"Don't wash that off," Mistress orders as she lightly kisses slut's lips before heading for her own room next door.

The sounds of moaning from a teased man on the television screen fill slut's mind as he watches Mistress slip through the connecting door and closes her private space off from the room she is using to keep slut nearby and accessible. Fighting the initial urge to lock eyes on the screen, slut takes a moment to survey the room. One standard hotel room. The big television and a small bar fridge are the main embellishments, the wall opposite the entry door is a full glass window with a sliding balcony door. Slut approaches the windowed wall, leaving the sheer curtains pulled across to obscure his nakedness.

Slut discovers that the balcony outside his room is not open to the environment, but is one floor above and overlooks a large open atrium area. At one end of the atrium is the hotel's pool and hot tub and the open area is set up for a wedding. The space outside the room spans the next two rooms in one long balcony section, the rooms are the ones occupied by Mistress, and her friend Miss Sherri. A half dozen chairs, enough for two per room, are scattered along the balcony with a few small tables. The glass balcony railing alternated clear and translucent panels, the former allowing a clear view into the atrium, or back to the balcony from below or across the atrium space. Slut contemplates drawing the heavier curtain but cannot after discovering that the piece of drapery inside the room is for appearances and not extendable to block the window view.

With the videos as his sole distraction and the inescapable sound from the headset in his ears, it isn't long before slut finds himself sitting on the end of the bed. The constant mental stimulation of the teasing videos is enough to keep slut's cock slowly throbbing in its tight cage. His mind focuses and his tongue circles his lips as another cock covers its tormentor's hands with cum, slut doesn't notice Mistress' return until she captures and tugs on the ring on his collar to catch his attention.

Obediently, slut follows Mistress' gentle pulling, turning on the bed to adopt the pussy-lapping position he had previously occupied. As Daddy Dom stocks the fridge with water so that Mistress can keep her pet hydrated, Mistress guides slut's tongue back to her pussy. Slut licks obediently, his mind already too deep in Mistress' control to notice that her pussy is a little redder and swollen than before and that the flavours coating his tongue are subtly different.

With a satisfied smile on her lips, Mistress directs slut back to his seat on the end of the bed, his face freshly wet with her juices. Slut watches as she opens the toy bag and places a container of lube and a bright red dildo on the bureau surface in front of the television. Six inches in length and almost an inch thick, the flanged dildo stands directly in slut's sight when he returns to watching the screen.

"Ten slow deep strokes every twenty minutes slut," Mistress instructed, "clean and replace it each time. I will be back later to switch toys to something new."

"Yes ma'am," slut says as he glances toward the dildo, his vision immediately fills by the spurting head of a thick cock on the screen behind it. When he looks back toward Mistress, she is gone.

Slut follows Mistress' instructions for the dildo. Taking the lube and toy to the bathroom, he lubes the toy and his tight asshole. Taking the first deep plunge brings a moan from his lips. Ten slow strokes leave him wanting to stop, and also wanting more. Back on the bed, the throbbing of his recently filled ass is a constant reminder that the dildo beckons again soon.

After his third session with the dildo, slut comes out of the washroom to find Miss Sherri waiting. Her first instruction is wordless, a simple finger to her lips showing her preference for silence. Slut nods and places the toy and lube in their designated space. Following Miss Sherri's pointed directions, slut is soon seated again facing the television. Miss Sherri's feet are raised into his lap.

"Massage my feet while you watch your videos, slut."

Slut gently removes Miss Sherri's stiletto-heeled sandals, placing them on the bed in reach of either of them. Obediently, he massages her feet as he often does for Mistress. Slut's fingers caress every inch of Miss Sherri's feet and toes while his thumbs work her soles with greater pressure. His hands switch between Miss Sherri's feet as she withdraws one and slides the other between them, and slut's mouth doesn't hesitate when each slender foot is raised to his lips to be kissed and sucked. Slut loses track of the passage of time as his hands and lips serve Miss Sherri. He stops only when she hands him her shoes to be slid on her feet and the upper straps buckled around her ankles once again.

Miss Sherri stands. Slut watches as she pokes around in the open toy bag and withdraws a new toy, one a little thicker and longer than the red dildo. She places it on the bureau and tosses the red toy back in the bag. As she turns to go, she taps her watch as a reminder to slut of the passing time and points at the new dildo, then toward the bathroom. Slut moans softly, his cock throbbing and dripping in its cage and condom. The time slips by so easily while he massages and sucks.

"Yes Miss Sherri," slut replies softly, "thank you."

"My pleasure slut," Miss Sherri says as she turns toward the door, "I hope you are imagining my toes dripping with cum as you suck them."

"Yes ma'am," slut's lips mouths silently as the door closed.

As slut stands to take the dildo and lube again he fells the buildup of precum in his urethra spurt through his confined cock. The collected drippings in the condom over his cage are noticeable, the results of a few hours of submissive obedience and the attentions of Mistress and Miss Sherri.

The new and slightly larger dildo stretches slut's ass a little more than the red one had. Slut moans as it slides deep inside for the first slow stroke. Each time he felt the rounded head ride over his prostate he can feel the throbbing in his cock as it struggles to grow in the confinement of the cage and continues to drip.

Through the afternoon, the passage of time for slut is measured in the length of the videos he watches and listens to, and the cycle of his task with the dildo. Throughout, his mind is constantly stimulated by the sight and sounds of the video and his body reacts deeply to the slow ten thrusts of the dildo each time he carries it to the washroom to fill his ass. Even attempts to lie back on the bed for a few minutes are stymied by the sounds of moans and teasing and the tendency for his fingertips to gravitate to his nipples to gently stroke them.

A few trips with the dildo later, slut realizes that he is not alone as he slides the toy deep in his ass. Mistress, dressed in a pretty purple dress and simple ballet-style slippers, stands in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Keep going slut," she says with a smile.

Slut carries on, taking his time to complete the ten deep strokes with the toy. Mistress steps away as he cleans himself but returns before he exits the bathroom. She holds up a prostate massager and takes the lube from slut's hand.

"The wedding is starting soon slut," Mistress says as she clips a leach on slut's collar, "we'll be watching from the balcony and you'll be caged and plugged as you sit at my feet."

After bending to accept the new plug from Mistress' hands, slut follows her into the hotel room. Mistress sits on the edge of the bed and slut takes a position in front of her as she inspects the cage and the collected drippings in the condom.

"Such a drippy slut," Mistress says as she slides the condom from its place over the cage. She slides a finger into the open condom, withdrawing a dripping finger that she feeds to slut. Slut moans deeply as he sucks Mistress' finger clean. After his little treat, the condom is slipped back into place to continue its duty of collecting slutty drippings.

Standing, Mistress removes the headphones from slut's ears and pauses the video system. She then takes the leash in hand and leads slut toward the balcony. As she draws the curtain aside, slut can see that the atrium lighting now illuminates the lower floor for the ceremony but leaves all of the balconies in darkness.

Stepping out of the air-conditioned room, the warmth and humidity of the atrium area caused by the pool are evident. Slut is soon seated on a firm pillow in front of one of the clear balcony panels. Mistress sits behind slut, her hands able to rest on his shoulders or slide down to tease slut's nipples, and her legs are able to wrap around slut's torso to rest her feet on his thighs. Both can watch the ceremony below them. Their position is at the rear of the wedding layout overlooking the wedding party from behind the seated guests. The placement of the balcony rail and glass panels and the lighting of the room sufficiently conceal slut's nudity from casual observers below or on the surrounding balconies if someone happens to look around.

As the noise in the atrium settles down in anticipation of the ceremony, Daddy Dom brings Mistress a drink and then announces he will be heading out to run some errands. Miss Sherri joins Mistress a few minutes later, sliding a chair close beside Mistress and placing her own drink on a small table between them.

Mistress' hands slide down to tease slut's nipples as the wedding party takes its place. The groom and groomsmen are in dark grey tuxedos. The bride is wearing a tight and very short white dress, with a veil down her back that reaches her knees, well below the hem of her skirt. Her legs glisten in shiny silvery stockings and on her feet are white strappy sandals. The bridesmaids are each in little black dresses as short as the brides' and on their feet are stiletto-heeled black pumps. As slut watches, Mistress' voice in his ear molds his thoughts to her own devices.

"Doesn't the bride have sexy legs and feet slut? Wouldn't you love to be sucking cum from her pretty toes? I bet those heels make her three or four inches taller than the groom, probably just right for reminding him of his place. I hear that he didn't get to see his bride last night, but the best man did. Just imagine slut, the groom is cuffed to the bed in the bridal suite while his bride-to-be is down the hall getting thoroughly fucked by the best man. She did, after all, choose all the men in the wedding party. Do you think the groom got to taste her after she rode the best man's cock last night? Maybe he's still thinking about how good she tastes as he watches her walk down the aisle."

Slut stifles a moan, caused by the mental stimulation of Mistress' voice and the physical teasing of her fingertips on his nipples.

"Quiet slut," Mistress reminds, "or I will have to ask Miss Sherri to find something to gag you with."

"Do you think the groom knows how his wedding night will go yet? I think she should lock up his cock right after the ceremony and promise to let him watch her fuck the best man again. Or maybe she'll arrange for them both to be fucked in the marriage bed, her by the best man and him by the maid of honor with a matching strap-on. I bet that once the families go to their rooms, the after-party for the wedding party will be a delightful orgy. Imagine all those pretty bridesmaids with fresh loads of groomsmen's cum in their pussies needing to be cleaned out. Maybe I'll volunteer slut to be their cum cleaner because I know he wants to feel some warm cum on his tongue to swallow."

Slut's body trembles as he felt a tiny spurt of precum forced through his confined cock shaft.

"Does slut like that idea?" Mistress asked, "a little bevy of bridesmaids' pussies to be licked clean each time they get filled by hot cum. Slut would be so eager he wouldn't even need to be tied down to let those pretty ladies ride his slut tongue. I bet slut would drip so much in his cage as he tastes each of those sweet, cummy, pussies."

"Yes ma'am," slut moans as he leans back against Mistress' thighs and feels his cock throb and drip while Mistress pinches his nipples hard.

As the wedding ceremony is ending, Mistress leads slut back into the hotel room. Directed back to the bed, Mistress and Miss Sherri quickly bind slut on the big mattress in a spread-eagle position. Once he is secure, Mistress draws the key for the cage from her cleavage and unlocks the chastity device. Mistress describes to Miss Sherri how she had trained slut with a cage for years, making him surrender all of his erections and his orgasms to her control. The cage is now used when she wants to emphasize that slut does not own his cock, but her boy's obedience continues to ensure that he has not had an orgasm other than the ones she has granted and taken from his balls for some years.

Slut moans softly as the cage slides from his aching cock. Mistress quickly slides the condom with its drippings back over slut's cock as it grows in response to its freedom and the touch of Mistress' fingertips.

Mistress sits between slut's spread legs while Miss Sherri sits on the edge of the mattress to one side. With practiced manipulation of slut's prostate with the plug deep in his ass and stroking of slut's cock and balls, Mistress soon has slut's body shaking with the nearness of an impending orgasm.

"I am sure slut would want to be kept in this state for an hour," Mistress says, "but we do have to get ready for our own party, and slut might need a nap so he's ready to service us when we choose to take a break for some slut tongue."

Slut's body stiffens as Mistress' hand wraps around his balls and tightens its grip. Her other hand grasps slut's cock and starts stroking the condom sheathed shaft at a steady pace. As slut's orgasm built quickly, he gasps when Miss Sherri's hands reach out to tease his nipples to add to the stimulation. Slut is quickly taken over the edge and his cum is spurting into the condom, mixing with the accumulated precum drippings of the past hours.

Even as slut is catching his breath, Mistress slips the condom from his softening cock and ties it off to preserve the contents. By the time slut's breathing returns to normal, his cock is again locked in its cage with a fresh condom covering it and the ladies release his wrists and ankles from the bed straps. Mistress hands slut the earphones and indicates that a new dildo has been selected for his periodic anal play.

"Try to get a little rest too slut," Mistress smiles as she holds up the cum-filled condom, "and try not to think about sucking this from my toes later."

His balls drained once, but still surrounded by the stimulation of the videos, the anticipation of the waiting dildo, and the aftereffects of Mistress' touch, slut's mind remains deep in subspace and erotic frustration. After the next cycle of plunging the new toy into his ass for its first ten slow strokes, any attempt to nap is futile. Slut returns to sitting on the edge of the mattress mesmerized by the teasing videos, licking his lips as each new cock is stroked to orgasm and imagining himself lapping up the cum for Mistress.

Just before Mistress' guests began to arrive in her room, she visits slut. Laying in her hand is the tied off condom of slut's precum and cum. Beside it is a second full condom.

"I'm keeping these warm for you slut, so that they will be nice and fresh-tasting when you suck them from my toes later."

As Mistress' party builds in her and Miss Sherri's rooms, Mistress occasionally slips into slut's room to check on him. Each visit serves to heighten slut's state of submission and need, as Mistress teases his lips or nipples, or appears with something to add to slut's frustration. In a single minute, Mistress can take control of slut's thoughts and reactions, keeping him deep in subspace. Whether she uses the steel claws she likes to slip over her fingernails, a wooden sensory play knife, or a small paddle, she can drive slut's mind into a fresh area of subspace and ensure he is only thinking of his submission to her.

Slut hardly notices as the sounds of the party in Mistress' room die down. He is sitting on the edge of the bed watching the television screen and rocking slightly in reaction to the residual feelings of his latest anal play when Mistress returned. Now dressed in her black leather skirt and vest, Mistress holds up her hand. Slut moans softly when he saw that there are now three filled condoms hanging from between her fingers.

12