Dripping for Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Sherri added a present for you slut. Since you've been such a good boy today I'm going to feed slut some nice fresh cum. He knows where some of it came from and I know where the others originated. Will slut be a hungry boy for Mistress?"

"Yes, ma'am," slut whispers.

"Good boy," Mistress says, "I've been thinking about how slut should be lapping up cum for me tonight. And if slut is very good, we will have another play day tomorrow."

"Slut will be good Mistress."

"Oh, I know slut will," Mistress says with a smile as she strokes slut's face, "slut is always a good boy for me."

Slut stands to await Mistress' direction as she places the three full condoms on slut's laptop on the hotel room's desk.

"I think that's a fitting place for them slut," Mistress says with a smile, "after all, slut's computer has often kept slut's mind on cum, both seeping from his balls and filling his mouth."

Before slut could respond, Mistress clips her leash to slut's collar and leads him into the bathroom. Bending slut over the vanity, Mistress slides her fingers between slut's ass cheeks and takes hold of the plug filling his ass. After a few short thrusts, Mistress withdraws the plug and immediately starts lubing slut's ass for a larger insertion. Selecting a thick black plug from the open toy bag on the vanity countertop, Mistress slowly presses it into slut's ass as she talks her slut into relaxing and submitting to the thick plug.

Leading slut back to the desk, Mistress sits on the desk and places slut below her on one of the dinette chairs. As slut settles his weight onto the plug stretching his ass, Mistress positions her toes on each of slut's aching balls. Flexing her toes slightly, Mistress demonstrates to slut just how well she can control his reactions in this position.

Slut feels his cock straining in its cage as Mistress picks up the full condoms again and plays with them inches from slut's face.

"Don't these look yummy slut? Are you imagining how the cum will taste as it covers your tongue and you swallow every drop for Mistress? Or are you imagining watching pretty manicured fingers stroking big spurting cocks to fill these condoms for your treats?"

Slut can only moan as Mistress presses down on his balls and, holding the knotted end, slides one full condom between his open lips.

"Hold this one on your tongue slut," Mistress says, "Imagine you can taste the sweet pussy it was in when it was filled with all that creamy cum. I know you wish you could be a slutty boy licking it straight from that pussy, or maybe I'd make you suck it straight from that cock, but today you just get the product without being part of the production."

"Yes, Mistress," slut moans, the images in his mind so jumbled he doesn't even know what he's agreeing to other than his complete submission to Mistress.

Slut watches as Mistress slowly pulls the condom from his mouth. She picks up a pair of manicurist scissors from the desk that she had brought with her and carefully snips the tip of the condom as she holds it to ensure not a drop is lost. Mistress takes the condom and gently squeezes one thick drop of creamy cum onto her fingertip. Slut licks his lips involuntarily as Mistress holds her finger out to slut but stops when it is inches from slut's mouth.

"Show me you want it slut. I could push my fingers into your mouth and make you eat it, but I enjoy your complete submission. Ask me for your treat."

"Please Mistress, may your slut eat the cum from your finger?"

"Yes you may slut and because you're such an obedient boy for Mistress there will be more."

Slut leans forward, his mouth opening to enclose Mistress' finger with the thick cum droplet. As he closes his lips, Mistress rotates her hand to spread the cum on slut's tongue under her finger.

"Suck it clean and swallow slut."

Slut obeys, knowing Mistress had taken him past another line, expanding his soft limits as she knew her control of slut's mind and body lets her do at will.

Sitting back, slut whispers, "Thank you, Mistress."

Mistress smiles and squeezes more cum onto her finger. Each time she presents a treat, she makes slut lean forward to take it, making the action of consuming cum a passive offer on Mistress' part and an active response by slut to gain and consume the treat.

"Such a good boy," Mistress says as she squeezes the last of the first condom's contents into her open palm, and lets slut lap it up as she smears some on slut's lips and chin.

"Does slut like feeling that cum on his face? Is slut imagining having a slut girl kiss him with a fresh mouthful of cum, or was he imagining a spurting cock at his lips?"

As slut opens his mouth to give a response, unsure what response his slutty mind was forming, Mistress fills his mouth with her fingers.

"Just keep those images in mind slut," Mistress says, "you wouldn't get to choose anyway."

The sounds of the party in the next room surge through the door as Miss Sherri passes through and closes the door behind her.

"The best man just took the bride to the honeymoon suite," she laughs, "and the bridesmaids are choosing groomsmen for their next round of fun. I gave each of the girls one of your condoms and told them to bring them to you."

"Thank you, slut will be happy to know more treats are coming. What about the groom?" Mistress replies as her fingers continue to fuck slut's mouth.

"Oh, he's not going anywhere," Sherri laughs, "his mother-in-law just revealed to him that she has the key to his cock cage. Anyway, how's your slut boy doing Mrs. Kate, is he enjoying his treat?"

"He enjoyed the first one," Mistress says, "and I'm trying to decide how he'll eat the other two."

"Has he sucked a load of cum from his Mistress' toes lately? Would you like me to apply the sauce for a foot worshiping session?"

Mistress smiles and offers Miss Sherri one of the condoms and the scissors.

"Hold my feet slut, and get ready to suck my toes clean."

Obediently, slut takes Mistress' feet in hand and cups her heels to support them as Mistress places her toes inches from slut's mouth. They watch as Miss Sherri snips the condom and delicately drizzles the creamy contents over Mistress' toes.

Slut sinks ever deeper into subspace as the two ladies watch him suck the cum from each of Mistress' toes. As his tongue slides between her toes, Mistress and Miss Sherri discuss possibilities for the third condom. Slut cleans Mistress toes as the ladies discuss having him lick the third load from the saucer, or from Mistress' leather skirt, or drop by drop from the head of a dildo.

Mistress smiles as she decides and says, "Let's reduce it to its simplest form, just slut, and the cum filled condom. He wants to eat cum to please me, so it doesn't need any other aspect to provide mental stimulation for his slut mind."

Lowering her cleaned feet from slut's mouth Mistress slides from the desk and sits on the edge of the bed beside Miss Sherri.

"Come here slut," Mistress instructed as she holds the third condom and the scissors. Obediently, slut moves to sit at Mistress' feet and watches as she carefully snips the tip from the condom.

"Open," Mistress directs and slut opens his mouth for Mistress to lower the dripping condom onto his tongue.

"Suck it clean slut, use your lips and tongue to get out every drop."

Reduced to a cum eating slut boy, without additional contact from Mistress to accentuate his submission to her female domination, slut obeys. Diligently he works to draw every drop of cum from the condom, feeling it ooze onto his tongue and slide down his throat as the ladies watch.

"Show us," Mistress orders when she pulls the empty condom from slut's mouth.

Opening his mouth and sliding his tongue forward, slut proves that he had consumed every drop.

"Good boy," Mistress says, "a good cum slut should always enjoy his treats."

"Yes Mistress," slut replies, "thank you for feeding your cum slut."

"Oh, you're welcome slut," Mistress laughs, "and you should thank Miss Sherri for arranging for more treats for later."

"Thank you, Miss Sherri," slut says softly as he lowers his gaze in automatic response to the deep submissiveness of that acknowledgment.

"You are welcome slut," Miss Sherri says as she stands and heads back to the next room, "I am sure you'll enjoy the treats the ladies are collecting for you."

Mistress looked down at her slut and smiled as she lifted the key to slut's cock cage from her cleavage.

"You will remain locked for tonight slut," Mistress says, "I am going to tie you to the bed for a rest so that you can't misbehave. You may have a short nap while we wait to see what treats come next."

With a dripping cock straining in its cage and the taste of cum still on his lips, a spread-eagled slut tries to close his eyes and rest. His slutty mind, however, has other plans and he can only imagine each of the pretty bridesmaids milking a cock to fill a fresh condom for Mistress.

Slut doesn't have to wait long, at least it doesn't seem long as his mind drifts between erotic imaginings and the half-sleep that comes after a long day of teasing with a locked cock. Slut is fully awake as Mistress clips the leash on his collar and releases his manacled wrists and ankles from the bed straps.

"I wonder how the maid would react if she found you like that slut," Mistress muses as she leads slut through the door to the next room.

Slut moans softly as he is led to the center of the room and placed on a low stool. He sees that all four bridesmaids, again wearing their little black dresses, there with Miss Sherri. Another female voice caused slut to look over to one side.

The bride's mother, still in her lace sheath dress, sits beside the groom still attired in his tuxedo. Her hand is massaging his thigh as she says, "See, you're not the only submissive boy here tonight, but you should pay attention, your wife will have similar duties for you soon enough."

Slut faces the front again at the slight tug of the leash by Mistress to focus his attention.

"We were having some private playtime in the next room," Mistress says to the ladies, "but Sherri told me you all wanted to see why you were asked to harvest that cum."

The girls giggle as each holds up a heavy full condom by the knots they had tied to secure the contents. Miss Sherri steps forward with a small tray containing a single shot glass and the manicure scissors. The girls know what is expected of them and each steps forward to snip off the tip of her condom and squeeze the creamy cum into the shot glass. The four condoms nearly fill the shot glass and Mistress smiles as slut's eyes are locked on the container of cum. He looks up as Mistress clears her throat to speak.

"We're going to toast these young ladies for their contributions to your cum eating journey slut. Pick up your glass."

Moaning soundlessly, slut reaches out and takes the shot glass from the tray offered by Miss Sherri. When he looks up again, he sees that each lady in the room holds a glass of champagne.

"To the ladies slut, may they always have a submissive boy like you to play with."

Obediently, slut raises the shot glass to his lips as the ladies sip their wine.

"All of it slut," Mistress's instructions penetrate the surrounding murmurs of voices, "and lick the glass clean."


12