All Comments on 'Drive'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 503 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that was a lot of words. Too long. Even skipping parts the story dragged. Try a little shorter next time.

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Me fait penser à Jason Bourne.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Suddenly I have a new favourite story( unless I want to get off) it had everything that I want, great characters, the awful side of life, love and warmth. Ok I could pick holes but I don't want to, I just enjoyed the journey, normally I don't read long stories, but I didn't want this to end 5*everyday. More of these characters please.

TeggeTeggeover 1 year ago

Sink or Swim...would have to say there's no sinking here. Between "Drive" and "Teachers Crossroads", you have risen to the upper echelon of writers in the LW category. Well done, please keep adding to our reading pleasure. :) Thanks!

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Sorry, I could say some nice things about it, but It was a long slog, and I just couldn’t finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Length and the segue between some scenes were a little choppy had me voting 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story sounds vaguely familiar.

Similar to something I had read several decades ago.

I got it! A guy named Robert Ludlum wrote something called The Bourne Identity back in 1980.

I remember the 500+ pages going by in a flash!

I tend to lean more toward innovation than imitation. I enjoy fresh ideas.

And this one was much harder to finish.

I noticed you dropped this two years before the movie came out, but twenty years after the book.

I wonder what other stories in your collection might have similar attributes.

1 star from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bit over the top in several ways, but readable...I give it a four.

ian0452ian0452about 1 year ago

Excellent story very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, great stuff. Your writing is excellent and your stories are always so imaginative. Thanks for posting. 5 stars, absolutely.

RedRaven18RedRaven18about 1 year ago

Second read through . Ass cans will always find fault, personally I read to enjoy and that I did with this story.

Viper2011Viper2011about 1 year ago

One of the best stories I've read on Literotica.

I think Sam met John Wick.

5 stars from me.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

He didn't come riding in on a white horse, but Hal was her knight in shining armour. Even though it fiction, I still loved it because for one thing, the good guys won and the second thing is that love conquered in the end. Good reading.

BUBBA7000BUBBA7000about 1 year ago

Loved it. Would make a good movie. But thought the Ben part was a little gimmicky. Didn't need it.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

--- Wow, still just as good on a reread, ... I first read this story when it first came out, ... the Author is a brilliant writer and a master storyteller, and I loved the story's slow reveal, and I loved the Ben Shepard crossover too, ... I Highly recommend this Author, ... all his stories are quite good, .... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First to comment? What an honor... Second time thru. I finished 'Angel and the Bishop' today to learn Dan Bishop's story. Now I know who Hal Demmon is in the last published Ben Shepard episode. Great story 5 stars, per usual. A trip down Route 66 is calling to me... or at least the CD.

Anon56

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hopefully the next thing to spend the money on is to have the implants removed!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(5/9/2023) Why would she remove her implants? Why? Five Stars!

hardworker5556hardworker5556about 1 year ago

Second time reading the story. Absolutely love it! Intriguing plot, excellent character development, great dialogue. Please keep writing, and please don't listen to anonymous BS criticism.

Cr1z6f4r2Cr1z6f4r2about 1 year ago

Thank you for another story with the ‘Avenging Angel’ theme! I especially enjoy stories where evil people, like human traffickers, get what they deserve. Wish there was much more of that In Real Life. And of course a Happy Ever After ending. Your stories are very entertaining and have such flow, keep one captivated from beginning to end.

Really cool running into Ben Shepherd and his bodyguards, Evelyn, Liliya and Tatiana in this adventure. Love that! Gives one a whole new picture of who Hal Demmon is. Tatiana’s back-up in Russia, right?

I really hope you continue Hal and Sam’s story to answer questions like what connection Hal and Willow have. Do they share a connected childhood? Is that part of the story of Hal’s forgotten past?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I truly loved this story. Every character was so fleshed out and 3D. There's heaps of psychology and philosophy. Sex. Adventure. It's like a noir (or Neo-noir) crime story.

Lisa reminded me of a Joker-type character in her attempts to cause chaos and push Hal to the extreme.

This would make an absolutely incredible movie.

Ocker53Ocker5312 months ago

One of the best stories on literotica or anywhere else for that matter⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

JM_Lansing_52JM_Lansing_5212 months ago

Obviously: as good as most movies of this genre.

Write the script.

JM_Lansing_52JM_Lansing_5212 months ago

Obviously: as good as any movie of this genre.

Write the script.

FlhotwifehubFlhotwifehub12 months ago

It Should be a Movie.

Pavel246246Pavel24624612 months ago

Amazing story, I love fairy tales where good wins. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is not what I would have expected on this site. I would give it six stars if I could. When is the movie coming out?

tonyneatotonyneato11 months ago

Fantastic Story Five Large Stars THANK YOU !

darrellb709darrellb70911 months ago

Fantastic story; I detected a hint of Remo Williams and liked the direction you took it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

TERRIFIC

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WOW

ZyderveldZyderveld11 months ago

Hahaaa so cheesy but so good. Cheers brother.

MattKesterMattKester10 months ago

This was just a well-told story. Across Lit, I have enjoyed a lot of stories that include mystery, intrigue, and a larger view of how the world works. The world-building didn't require much, but the author made even the hard-to-believe parts believable. I fell in love with Sam pretty quickly, and the way the author made Hal an ordinary guy and a real hero (albeit with big flaws) at the same time was great.

Thanks for a great story.

Irenae21Irenae2110 months ago

I love me a Ben cameo, and spicy Tatiana too. I'm in love with Hal!!!

mariverzmariverz10 months ago

my Little pony ajajajaajajajajajaja

dgfergiedgfergie10 months ago

A good story, even the second time around. A good mix of romance, suspense and action. Excellent!5 stars

tsgtcapttsgtcapt10 months ago

Great fun read with great intrigue and tension in the right amounts. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

2nd time read STILL A FIVE

Helen1899Helen18999 months ago

I think he should have taken her back to the cafe and introduced Eve to his new wife, she definitely needed to know..

No way this should have been in the Living WIfe category, it was a perfect Romance story... Deserved more than the 5* I have it the first time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LOL! You sure do love words. The problem is that the story would be much better without so many of them. Certainly roiled up a storm with all the comments.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady9 months ago

Thank you for a great story ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

This was a good story nice detail and everything you ask me she got what she deserved playing games like she was and trying to control something she had no real understanding about

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

Helen1899 it was in loving wife category cause it had a cheating wife in it for some reason people think a loving wife is a cheating slut while those who have common sense knows that's not what a loving wife is

EastCoaster1EastCoaster19 months ago

2nd read... same 5 stars again andca follow for a marvelous tale with just about everything it could have !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent story well written

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Should be made into a movie...

Kept my full attention throughout

Thanks

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Damn, what can I say but what an amazing Author. I can't get enough of this Authors stories, pure genius! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thank again BRS!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon8 months ago

You sir, can weave a tale! If I could score this higher than 5, I would. This needs a screenplay!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well what did Hal think of her waxed pussey. Never put an ending to this. Did she take up a singing career or is she staying home. Had some unanswered details they talked about in the story.

crazymike45crazymike457 months ago

A great love story with some adventure and suspense thrown in. I couldn't stop reading until I arrived at the end and the flow wasn't interrupted by spelling or grammatical errors. Great job!

Mickdavis2009Mickdavis20097 months ago

Sweet ride of a tale sir. It's been awhile since I got carried away so completely. First word to the last one without much in the way of a break. Thank you for introducing me to these characters. It felt like a was riding along at times. Surprised by the sudden appearance of Franks thugs. But you stitched it together in a way that worked. Awesome read.

Lector78Lector787 months ago

Leí esta historia para solo entretenerme y encontré emoción novelesca, una historia de amor y desamor, con la Redención final de dos almas heridas, que se encuentran para ser felices, oro puro.

DessertmanDessertman7 months ago

An excellent tale which kept me reading far too late into the night. No errors spotted, which made a very welcome change from some of the poorly thrown together rubbish that appears here.

RanDog025RanDog0257 months ago

Best damn Author ever at Literotica! Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Helen1899Helen18997 months ago

One of my favourite stories, definitely two of my favourite characters, this author can bring his characters to life. I thought from reaching Las Vegas it did go down hill a little.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absurdly good story. The author's best. Though the By My Side duology is probably a close second.

lerenardruselerenardruse7 months ago

What an amazing story, so good. I'm not sure there is anything to add. I loved reading this and will probably come back to it several times.

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

Loved the story( I must I keep reading it) I love Sam and Hal, great characters brought to life by this wonderful author. But I didn't rate the time in Las Vegas . It was a bit OTT. I loved the end of Frank.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Brilliant. An absolute gem of a great story. I was sorry to get to the end. 5 stars. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

BurntRedstone could be a novelist of the highest caliber! Great read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this story

I keep coming back to it

donner60donner605 months ago

Hey, BurntRedstone….gotta say this is one of the best stories I’ve read here. Just finished my third time through this awesome tale. Have to read it in one sitting cause once I start I just get completely sucked into the characters and the nuances of the plot.

Thanks for your time and effort on behalf of this fan.

CorderoCordero5 months ago

Loved the story. Characters came to life. Quality!

Bry1977Bry19775 months ago

Wow! I Wish i could give this more than 5 stars!!! This should honestly be made into a movie! The only thing that could be added to this to make it better would be a scene where they go back to the diner in Rochester to see Eve one last time.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA5 months ago

There is a vague and shallow parallel to the Bourne character, however that would exist whit an character that is as edgy as Hal. This is a well told tale that hits all the benchmarks of a great story. What makes it even better is the way the writer develops the characters. Lisa is the selfish, sociopathic slut that inflicts a measure of betrayal and vileness. Hal is the character that dispatches evil while starting to become more human. Sam Is the consummate victim that finally gets a break after being a doormat for her entire life. In the end the story rolls to a strong ending that crosses all the T's and dots all the I's.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree with all the other comments...I love this story. I especially love the ending.

Dennis26Dennis265 months ago

This is the story I will measure all others against. It will be hard to give another story 5 stars after this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That's an outstanding piece of writing. Congrats. Read it from start to end and couldn't take myself away. 👏

kalash777kalash7775 months ago

Superb writing! Thank you. No need to analyze it - it's perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well written. Just 2 comments. In his fight with Chet, it was worth a mention that he had his knife close, and was a second gun ever mentioned. I mean, he’s on the floor, helpless, hands flat on the floor, Chet takes 2 steps and he’s ablaze with weapons. A little jolting and unbelievable. 2. Sam the abused ex-stripper? Strippers make money and lose their soul. She wouldn’t be all innocent shy and childlike. A real stripper would be every bit as mean as the monster, just no training.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved the story, and how Ben S crossed paths with Hal. And then how Hal is in Shepherds Crook 4.

phantom123phantom1234 months ago

Once again you have amazed with your ability to write a very interesting, highly readable, and entertaining story. The fact that it also includes considerable erotica expressed in a “lady-friendly” way is icing gin the cake.

While I have always enjoyed good sexually explicit material, I have also found it best if that is incidental to the main story. You do that quite well. Too many other writers here seem to throw together a string of childish, teenage fantasy, sex acts with ridiculous language, and then backfill with a little fluff and call it a story.

Clearly, you are one of the best writers here. And I’d love some book-length stories from you so I’ll be looking to Amazon and hopefully you fulfill that wish.

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

I have read it numerous times, great characters and I don't think there are any stories on literotic a with a better ending

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa4 months ago

This has been one of the most beautiful stories EVER. Hell, make it into a movie. There's almost everything needed - a man with a past, a damsel in distress, a villain, fights, intrigue, evil boss and henchmen, a fiendish plot, car chases, cross country road trip, killings, a conniving wife, a monster, and, most important, love with a happy ending. Only thing missing is an explosion of two but Hollywood can fit one in somewhere. Great job

Corny1974Corny19744 months ago

The best. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awwuh

Great story. Evocative of Malraux.

Some of you people really push my buttons. It’s ok. That’s why I’m here, no?

Five by five

linnearlinnear3 months ago

I forgot how good this story was, and again it's always nice to see Ben and the gang make an appearance.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Solid adventure, fun crossover cameos, but the sex scenes weren't great and Lisa's ending was an unpleasant shock.

Probably should have been listed as NonErotic

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Every so often you run into a real gem on this website, like this story. It was a great read, a real page turner. I had some minor complaints, but mostly I think those are on me and my own personal sense of storytelling because I certainly did love what was here. For me, this isn't just a 5/5 story, but an instant favorite.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have read this story in it's entirety for at least 7 or 8 times and as others have said, it is an EXCELLENT story. Better than many that I have read here on Literotica. It makes me grateful that I discovered this site several years ago. Literotica has NEVER failed to keep me entertained, and I thank heaven that this site exists!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

Great story, well worth reading a second time or more. Just wish I could give it another five stars.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd23 months ago

Love reading and rereading this story. Awesome job. Thank you!!!!

Definitely one of my favorites!

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

A story this long has to be almost amazing to get me to read through it. This was good enough that I read every page. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A very solid four stars from me. It was well paced, but I thought the ending dragged a bit. Otherwise, good job.

JPB NOT BOB

wasagadavewasagadave3 months ago

Great story. Well written. Reminded me of Jack Reacher.

Not so erotic, but a damn good read!

5 stars.

Psychman24Psychman243 months ago

Fantastic, one of the best stories I have read on this site. Prob could make a fun B movie out of it, with lots of action and sexual tension. Prob could have a bit more sex in the story to make it more erotic. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I loved it and gave it 5 stars. It was just different enough, and well written that it kept the reader entertained and the pages just passed by quickly. The first part of it seemed to be about women getting kidnapped, and then Hal helping Sam get to Erie. Then Sam watched/heard Hal take out the trucker and his friend. After that it was on to their "overnight stay" where Frank's men tried to kill Hal and take Sam home again. Three dead men, one that got away and an overnight stay at the local police jail, they were released, but followed out of town once they collected their belongings. After crossing Missouri and Oklahoma without issue (other than a tail) they got into New Mexico, where another man (the clerk) got killed trying to get to Sam for sex. Again they were followed out of town by the police and nothing happened other than Hal removing the tracker box and tossing it on a truck pulling a bulldozer. They deviated and went to Kingman instead of going directly to Las Vegas. Once there, they went to their room, followed up by getting Hal and Sam some nicer clothes to go to dinner in. Upon going to dinner, Frank's men try once more to get Sam, only to have two of them killed by Hal, and two more taken out by Ben and his body guards. After the fights, Ben invites Hal and Sam to join them for dinner, where Ben offers the use of his private jet so he can fly to LA and return the same day. When the pilot calls Ben, asking if he should wait there, or fly back without Hal, Ben decides to have the plane brought back Las Vegas, and then fly them all to LA, where Sam finds out Hal is in the hospital. After talking to him Sam finds out Lisa is dead, and so is Chet, who wanted to kill Hal so he could be number one in the agency. Once Hal is healed up, he goes after Frank who left NY while he still could. Hall and Sam go to Italy for a vacation, and Hal kills Frank while Sam has a spa day, keeping his promise to himself of killing Frank. He gets to kill Frank in exchange for getting Sam. Hal then proposes to Sam, giving her a nice ring (paid for by Frank).

While it was a good story, and a lot of things happened on their road trip, some of the towns they visited along the "original route 66" were /are interesting. I myself have been across that part of the country and that very route many times visiting relatives. I-44/I-40 across Missouri is some beautiful country in spring, summer, and fall seasons.

I really liked the story, and yes it hooked me starting last night (for the first 6 pages) and finishing tonight. I just couldn't stop reading it. Thank You for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow! Just wow. Great story telling and attention to details and emotional cues. It made me cry and truly believe in this love story. Please keep it up.

ChuckyLaFongChuckyLaFong2 months ago

Great road story. Great pace. Very well written. Great love story. Sympathetic characters. Great action.

BabalooieBabalooie2 months ago

Well done. Five big ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Now THAT was a story! 5 stars1

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

That was the fastest 11 pages I’ve ever read. Superb.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Now this is was a story I had to read again. Again, thanks DerMtMan

Booboo12629Booboo1262916 days ago

Great story, great characters. Could be the basis for a novel or series of novels. One question—where did Ben and the bodyguards come from? What was their connection to Hal? Did I miss something?

xtrail65xtrail6510 days ago

Are you fucking kidding me right now, Ben Shepard. I should have know there would be a tie -in somewhere.

Again a wonderfully written piece of prose. Absolutely love it.

You truly are the Master.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

.Very well developed and written. Enjoyed it tremendously!

Will look for more from this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

SIMILAR Stories