All Comments on 'Drive'

by tablelandswriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is it with British betas? Is there one single man left alive in Jolly Old England that prefers a pussy to a dry, gender-neutral asshole? Fuck, no wonder your empire crumbled and your 'Princes' end up with under age girls on a private island in the Caribbean.

WittonWittonalmost 2 years ago

And will they live happily ever after? I hope so. Will they meet again? If so, will they form some kind of long term relationship? Will they marry? Will they have children?

I am indifferent as to the last, but I hope that they die in the same bed, in their sleep, hours apart. many years from now.

The author is to be commended for leaving the outcome to the reader and his/her/their imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the anonymous person who wrote the first comment: are you so geographically ignorant that you can't work out that it's set in Australia?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ended too swoon, but still a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertablelandswriter@tablelandswriter
Country boy who moved to the city and then back to the country. Most of my stories come from an event in real life where I've asked myself, "What if?" I love horses, dogs, nature, reading, writing and most types of music.