Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. That's impressive, I love it," said Dave. "Your ex-partner really is an idiot."

"Thank you, both for the complement and for being so non-judgemental."

"You're welcome."

"So your wife wasn't like that then?"

"Oh God no. I looked after Louise's needs, but it was never reciprocated, in the bedroom, everything was about her. She was a bit of an exhibitionist though."

"Really?"

"Yes. On the beach, on a boat, she always wore those tiny Wicked Weasel bikinis, usually without a top. She did full on public nudity more than a few times and she'd often go out not wearing knickers or a bra and would flash her boobs, ass and pussy at me."

"I've done all that and I'd do it again with the right person. And what we've done today has been pretty amazing so I find it a bit hard to believe you didn't look after her needs."

"Thank you. You're pretty amazing yourself."

"Why was she like that? I mean, there are so many guys out there who do just look after themselves..."

"A fucked-up childhood that led to very strange ideas about men, and she was beautiful. I mean, you are really stunning but she was a whole next level. She had the lot, a gorgeous face and an amazing body."

"She figured that was good enough. She didn't really have to do much more than look beautiful."

"She wasn't anywhere near as responsive as you are but she used to get pretty horny after one of her exhibitionist outings. She got really turned on knowing there were all these guys looking at her, wanting to fuck her and probably going home to jerk off over her or fuck the shit out of their wives or girlfriends while fantasising they were doing it to her."

"All about her again though. You were right to not keep trying. You deserve much better than her. How long ago did you say the divorce was final?"

"Almost exactly two years ago."

"Have you had any relationships since you separated?"

"Three. Two lasted a few months, one lasted just under six months."

"Trust issues?"

"I don't think so. I like the quiet lifestyle on my farm and the pool of available women in my area is quite small. Most of the women around my age with similar interests are married and there is a lot of competition for the ones who are not. For me to be in a relationship with a woman, I have to be able to talk to her. I've tried dating women who aren't into books, ideas, politics, the arts, world affairs etc. and it hasn't worked out, we end up sitting in a restaurant struggling to keep a conversation going."

"You sound too good to be true, you know."

"Not really. I'm grumpy in the mornings until I get my coffee and most of the time, I'm only half on this plane of existence, I'm thinking about my latest book or something I've read, seen, or heard."

"I can relate to the coffee part of it. Coffee or sex. I love, absolutely love, morning sex. A good fuck session gets me going just as well as coffee does."

Dave looked sideways at Gabriella. "Are you for real?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I love morning sex as well. But I don't know if a lot of women don't or I just hit a bad streak, but my first girlfriend Tracey didn't, Sally did, Louise didn't and none of the women I've been in a relationship with subsequently did either."

"Really. I don't think we're that unusual. I might have to do a straw poll of all my friends, see if it is that uncommon."

Dave chuckled. "It would be interested to see if my experience is a statistical aberration or indicative of women's attitude to morning sex."

"It would be. And I suppose you would not be averse to me using your morning hard on should we ever wake up together."

"I would have thought that unlikely but I definitely would not be averse to a wakeup blow job from someone as good at it as you are."

Gabriella fell silent as she contemplated what she had just said. When she got up that morning, she never dreamed she'd be having sex with a man less than an hour after they met but despite that, she realised she was developing feelings for Dave.

"It's not the first time I've fucked a man to get what I want, and I have sold the Range Rover, but I'm trying to stop doing that sort of thing and this is all happening very fast," Gabriella thought to herself.

She mentally shook herself. "Can we go upstairs? I need to exorcise the memory of my ex; I want you to make love to me in the bed I used to share with him."

"Of course. I'll make love you to anywhere you like."

Gabriella led Dave into the bedroom and pushed him gently onto the bed. Squatting in front of him, she squeezed his shaft until a few drops of cum dribbled out. Dave moaned as Gabriella licked the jism off the end of his cock and then sucked the head into her mouth.

"Mmm," Gabriella moaned. "Your cock is so nice and it tastes so good."

Sucking Dave's cock to the back of her throat, she bobbed her head as she slid her lips up and down while licking with her tongue. The fingers of her left hand gently caressed Dave's balls and she pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her throat looking up at him all the while with her huge blue-green eyes.

Drawing back, she stroked Dave's cock with her hand while her tongue started licking his balls before putting his cock head to her lips. Dave was moaning in pleasure as Gabriella grabbed his hips with both hands and slid his dick all the way in until her nose was squashed up hard against his pubic bone and his balls were against her chin.

She pulled back until just the head of Dave's cock was in her mouth and started sucking and tonguing while gently cradling his balls. For what seemed to him like hours, Gabriella stroked the shaft of Dave's dick with her hand as she licked and sucked the head, backing off whenever she felt him get close to cumming.

"Fuck Gabriella, that feels so good," Dave groaned. "You are just so fucking good at this."

"Uh-huh, Gabriella said, as she pulled off Dave's cock. "You ready to cum? You want to blow your load in my mouth?"

"Not this time," Dave said. "I want you up here."

Trailing her erect nipples with their barbell piercings over his skin, Gabriella kissed up Dave's stomach until she reached his mouth. As he kissed her hard, his tongue duelling with hers and his hands grasping her firm ass, she impaled herself onto his hard cock. Dave broke the kiss and moved down into the cleavage between her breasts. As he licked one nipple, he squeezed her right boob and then licked around to the side of it before switching to give the left breast the same treatment. Licking his way up to the other nipple he took it in his mouth and sucked on its hardness, gently at first and then harder.

"Oh, yesssss! More of that," Gabriella moaned. "You'll make me cum again!"

Dave kept licking and sucking, swapping from one nipple to the other while tweaking and twisting the other. In just a short time Gabriella started moaning, "I'm cumming, ooh fuck, I'm cummmming" as she pushed her boobs into Dave's face before collapsing against him.

"Enjoy that," said Dave. "Sounded like you did."

"Oh fuck, that was good," said Gabriella. "I love what you do to my nipples. I don't think I've ever had a man pay so much attention to my tits in so many different ways.

Dave took Gabriella with him as he rolled her over onto her back. Continuing to look deep into her eyes, he pulled his hips back before pushing hard into her snatch with one deep stroke. Gabriella's hips raised and her long legs circled around his to pull him deep into her.

"Ooh fuck. That's it, that's so fucking good," she gasped. "You cock is filling me right up."

Dave pumped hard into Gabriella's tight pussy in long strokes, burying himself balls-deep repeatedly. She was moaning continually now, moaning, and squeezing Dave's ass with her legs to ensure the deepest penetration. With one last squeeze of her legs, she screamed out, "Oh fuck that's good, ooh yes, ooh fuck. Ooh, yes, yes, yesssssss!" as she came even harder than the last time.

As her juice slicked pussy squeezed his cock in a vice-like grip, Dave could no longer hold back and blew his load.

"Fuck, that feels so good Gabriella. So good, so good," Dave moaned as his hot cum jetted into her snatch and she kept her legs crossed behind Dave's ass, holding his twitching cock deep inside her.

The clock on Gabriella's bedside table showed 4:20 as she and Dave rolled away from each other and lay back, both completely spent.

He shook his head. "That is one of the most intense lovemaking sessions I have ever had. You really are the most incredible woman."

Gabriella smiled. "You're pretty incredible yourself," she said as she idly worked a finger back and forth in her slit. "I really can't remember the last time a guy has pumped so many big loads of cum into me."

"I've been told that I cum a lot, but I don't know. Guys may compare dick size but they don't go around comparing how much cum they produce."

"Huh. Trust me, I fucked a lot of men in my teens and twenties. You definitely cum a lot, both in terms of volume and how fast you recharge."

"I think the recharge has more to do with me not having been laid for months but maybe you're right."

"I know I am," Gabriella said. "But it's a pity the women out your way don't realise what a great lover you are. I'm sure if they did, you would have your pick."

"Maybe. Country towns are much more conservative than big cities when it comes to dating. Mudgee may have a thriving swinger's scene but it's very underground and a single woman would get a reputation if she was too easy to get into bed."

"That sounds a bit hypocritical."

"It is, very. But it's the way most towns away from the big cities still are. Anyway, it's not as dire as it sounds. A good friend of mine, Harry, every now and again his wife Elizabeth gets really horny and likes to be spit roasted, even made airtight, if there are enough guys around. She's been in London for the last couple of months but normally I get to play with them often enough to take the edge off. And up until a year or so ago, my friend Jay's partner Mona, now ex-partner, was the same except that Mona liked to play much more often than Liz does."

"Hah. I see why you were so non-judgemental, you're a real libertine yourself, aren't you?"

"I suppose I am. But as long as everyone is honest and up front about it, and stays within set parameters, these sorts of arrangements can work for some people. You mentioned you used to do the occasional threesome or foursome. Was it a similar arrangement?

"It was much more ad hoc. It sounds like you, Harry, Jay and their partners have worked out some sort of arrangement between you. In my case, it was more that we would have some friends over while I happened to be feeling really horny. It was usually after a few drinks but if I felt safe, I liked the guys and their partners didn't mind sharing, we'd play."

"We have. Jay, Harry and I have known each other for years and we would, have, trusted each other with our lives. And like you said when she is in the mood for more than one guy, Liz feels safe with Jay and I."

"Well, I'm glad that you're not usually doing without for months on end, but I think you're too good a man to be by yourself. I will tell some of my single girlfriends you're a really special guy and suggest they visit the country for a long weekend and look you up."

"That could be nice. But you know, if I was in a relationship the last few hours probably would not have happened. Most women don't like to share and I don't sneak around my partner's back. And you know, I like my life. It would be great to have someone to share it with but there is no point worrying about it. If it is going to happen, it will happen. None of us know what the future will bring. I mean, if you'd told me this morning, I was going to spend the afternoon making love to a beautiful woman, I'd have said, 'yeah, right, in my dreams,' but it has happened."

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"Yes. When I first saw you, I thought you were very striking, incredibly attractive, but now I think you are absolutely gorgeous. I guess you've got the sort of looks that it takes a while to appreciate properly."

"That's a lovely thing to say. Thank you. I really hope you find someone nice but for now do you want to see if you have enough in the tank for one more round?"

"Absolutely," Dave said as he kissed her on the mouth and started working his way down to her boobs. In response, Gabriella began working his dick with her hand, sliding it back and forth. To her surprise it started stiffening and she pushed him onto his back. Instead of taking his cock into her mouth, she licked under Dave's balls and ran her tongue up his frenulum and back down to his balls again.

Within minutes of that treatment, his dick was rock hard again and to Dave's surprise, Gabriella twisted around to extract her butt plug as she straddled him and eased the tip of his cock into her rosebud.

"Ooh fuck that feels good," she moaned as she looked deep into Dave's and leaned back while slowly impaling herself on his prick. "All that cum you dumped into my ass before has kept it well lubed up, that feels so fucking good."

"Ooh God yes. That feels amazing you filthy little slut. So good, so fucking good," Dave groaned as Gabriella leant back and spread her legs wide as she took him balls deep. He watched with fascination as the lips of her snatch parted and his cum dripped out while she slowly rode up and down on his cock.

Despite having orgasmed multiple times already, Gabriella was moaning loudly in a matter of minutes. "Oh fuck yes, ooh fuck, ooh yes, yes, yes. Oh Jesus Fuck yes!" Gabriella screamed as she rode Dave faster and faster and her sphincter muscles pulsed around his shaft as she came with a shudder. Her orgasm pushed him over the edge and he squeezed her tits hard as he pumped yet another load of cum deep into her ass.

"Holy Fuck that was intense, so fucking intense." Gabriella said as she held Dave's softening prick captive in her ass before letting it slide out as she rolled off and collapsed onto the bed beside him.

"It was," he said. "I was surprised when you put my cock in your ass again. You really do like anal, don't you?"

"I love anal but I have to be really horny, and to have cum another way first, but I absolutely love it."

Gabriella propped herself up on one elbow and looked along the length of Dave's athletic but not overly muscular body.

"Oh dear, I've made a bit of a mess, haven't I?"

"Hmm, what do you mean?" said Dave as he sat up. "Oh, I see. There was a fair bit of cum leaking out of your pussy as you rode my cock so energetically."

"I didn't put my butt plug back in either."

"Oh. You will have made a big mess then, won't you?" Dave said.

"I've cleaned up bigger," Gabriella said with a smile. "But not from just the one man. You just relax and let me take care of it for you."

Dave propped himself up with a couple of pillows and watched as Gabriella started kissing her way down the centreline of his stomach until she reached a puddle of cum. Without a moment's hesitation her tongue flicked out and she carefully licked every bit of jism up before moving on to the next patch. Once Dave's stomach was clean, she lifted up his cock and licked around his balls and along his frenulum before taking his cock back into her mouth and slowly washing his dick thoroughly with saliva.

"You're not even a little bit hard after that. Have I finally worn you out?"

"Watching you do that was an incredible turn on so it looks like you may have for now, doesn't it?"

"It does. But this afternoon has still been an impressive performance and you're all clean now."

Dave shook his head in disbelief. "You are incredible. That was just so filthy but so naughty and so bloody sexy."

"You didn't expect me to do that?"

"No. No one I've been with since Sally would have done anything like that to me. You are the most uninhibited woman I have been with since Jay and I regularly shared Sally, so I thought it was possible..."

"But you've learned to not have expectations."

"Yes, you could have just as easily gone to the ensuite and got a washcloth."

"I could, but I like the taste of your cum so where is the fun in that."

"Couldn't agree more from my perspective."

"To be honest I'm not that uninhibited usually and even for you, I wouldn't do it every time."

"Hmm, I'm curious now. Why so uninhibited with me? And why not every time?"

"Sessions like the one we've just had are exhausting, and even though your stamina is impressive, I don't think either of us could do what we just did day in day out."

"Probably not but I'd love to try."

"I bet you would."

"I would. It was totally unexpected, but this afternoon has been incredible. I haven't had an afternoon, or a morning for that matter, like this for more than ten years. I'd forgotten how much fun it is. "

"It has been fun, hasn't it? Now to answer your question. I do not know about other women but having multiple orgasm after multiple orgasm really breaks down my inhibitions. I get this endorphin high and just get hornier and hornier and filthier and filthier, it's like getting cock drunk doing a gangbang."

"Yeah, okay, Sally used to get like that now that you mention it, and so did Mona. Liz still does."

"And don't discount that you are just a really nice man. You are good looking, in decent shape, non-judgemental and pretty uninhibited yourself. "

"Thank you, that's a wonderful thing to say."

"Thank you for the most wonderful afternoon," said Gabriella. "It has been amazing."

"I can't believe you're thanking me, but you're welcome. It has been incredible. It was completely unexpected and I have really enjoyed it. "

"I'm thanking you for many things," said Gabriella. "Buying my car for the asking price, giving me the most amazing fuck session I've had in years and reminding me that decent guys still exist."

Dave pulled Gabriella into a hug and kissed her again.

"I'd love to take you out for dinner somewhere really special and come back for another session but I have a long drive ahead of me so I had better get going."

"Do you want to have a quick shower before you go?"

"I'll be okay. You've done an exceptionally good job of cleaning me up and I really do need to hit the road. I need to get up early tomorrow morning and even with the cross-city tunnel, I'm still looking at five and half hours to get home and I need to stable the horses and check the poultry before I head to bed."

Dave expected Gabriella to grab a robe as he headed downstairs but to his surprise, she just got off the bed and followed him down naked. As he gathered up his clothes, he found her still damp G-string on the floor and palmed it with a smile.

"Before you get dressed, I want a photo of you for my phone contacts," Gabriella said.

"As long as I get one of you too," Dave replied.

"Absolutely."

With photos and contact details saved, Gabriella opened the front door and turned to Dave. She kissed him long and hard as she pushed her naked body up against him.

"Thank you again, for everything. Have a safe trip," she said. "Who knows what might happen in the future but I really hope we see each other again."

"I do too," said Dave as he gave her ass a firm squeeze and he kissed her one last time.

Gabriella was still standing naked at the open door as he backed the Range Rover into the street and turned for home.