Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good! Good. Anyways, she said I might have to take charge and, you know, assert myself. That you would be into that."

"Did she now?" Back before Alice's libido cratered a year or so ago, she did like to take charge and would initiate more often than he did, but that was beside the point. He wanted to ask Heather the truth so badly that it was crowding out everything else in his head.

"Yep," she laughed. "You can touch them if you want. Touch them. Touch me."

Gil reached out and held her side, his thumb caressing the contour of her breast, but he didn't dare look away. His other hand found her hip and edged towards her bottom. "She told me something about you, too."

"Did she now?" Heather gently mocked. Gil's whole train of thought sat stalled on the question on his lips. "She didn't lie. I am a virgin. I know it doesn't matter at all, that it's just a...I think Alice called it a 'construction' or something, but yeah. It's true."

"Oh my god."

"That's right, Mister G," Heather chided with her old nickname for him, "tonight, you get to take my virginity."

-

"Do you want me to go slow, give you a show?" Heather asked as if she hadn't already decided, "or do you want me to just lay back and let you take me?"

"Oh, Heather," Gil snorted. Heather answered for him again by stepping back so he could watch her unzip her jeans.

"What?" she asked as if she didn't know. "I kinda had a plan for stuff, what to say, how to make it special, but I really couldn't find good examples of girls taking charge." She tugged her jeans down an inch or so at a time. "Like my panties?"

"Plain white cotton, nice," Gil settled into his role as a passive observer. "Examples? Like what?"

"Like porn, silly."

"Porn is entertainment, not a teacher, kiddo."

"You're telling me," Heather giggled. She stepped out of her jeans and used her foot to sling them next to her shirt. "The best I got before I gave up was, 'Hey, daddy, wanna fuck?'"

Gil snorted again and Heather chuckled. There wasn't much left to take off before she would be naked, and he would not. He pulled his own shirt off and added it to the pile on the floor.

Heather continued to talk. Gil could hear the edge of nervousness in every word, but she moved with confidence. "I noticed a while ago that you never swear around me."

"No? I like your socks too. Reminds me of Fruit Stripe gum."

"Never heard of it. Are you not touching me for some reason?"

"I, uh, I guess I like this," he gestured vaguely towards her act of disrobing. "And, I'm not in a rush," Gil added but stopped himself from saying more.

"I thought we would be climbing all over each other by now," Heather admitted. "Like in the movies."

"I was thinking the same thing. But like I said..."

"Take your pants off," Heather interrupted. "I wanna see your thing."

"Alrighty," Gil sighed as he stood and added his jeans to the growing clothes pile. "Shorts too?"

Heather nodded but thought better of it and shook her head. "Wait, I want to show you mine first, and then tell you what I want to do."

Gil sat back down, trying his best not to cover his paunch or shift his erection too obviously.

Heather raised her eyebrows as she hooked her thumbs into her panties. "I stopped shaving a while back when I broke up with my boyfriend. Lazy I guess."

"Chad something," Gil said, startled that he remembered the boy's name.

"Chaz," Heather giggled. "His name was Charles, but douchebag wanted me to call him Chaz. I'm surprised you remembered." She let her panties fall around her ankles. Gil found the healthy bush that was framed by her thighs charmingly retro. "Do you like your kitties furry or smooth, Mr. G?"

"S-s-sm-smooth," he stuttered.

"Good," Heather nodded. "I'm going to take a shower and shave for you, then, and you get to watch."

-

Gil sat naked on the toilet lid doing his best not to shiver. He tried telling himself that it was because the toilet was cold, but he knew it was because he was nervous and excited.

The bathroom started to fill with steam as it warmed up, but his shiver only became more pronounced as Heather showered with the curtain half-open, still smiling like she hadn't a care in the world.

"You like looking at me," she stated as she lathered up her chest and stomach.

"How c-c-can you tell?"

"Well, I hear you have a thing for titties," Heather teased. "And your thing seems really happy."

"Guilty on both counts."

"How about my ass? You like that too?" Heather turned and gave her booty a wiggle. Her bottom was curvy and pale, sporting the same charming tanline as her chest. "I've been trying to think of what position we should try first." She took her time soaping up her butt, bending over to give Gil a real look at the goods while she washed her legs.

"Oh?" Gil asked. "What's that?"

"Positions? You know, like missionary, cowgirl, doggy-style..."

"Oh? Oh!" Seeing Heather all wet and naked and full of eager anticipation opened a world of possibilities in Gil's mind.

"I like, fell down a, um, rabbit hole? when I found the Karma Suta the other day."

"The Kama Sutra?"

"Yeah, that. It's hilarious! It's like fucking gymnastics. Sex-yoga," she giggled. Heather rinsed off, twisting and turning sensuously under the showerhead. "I thought letting you watch would feel I don't know, uncomfortable or cheesy or something, but this is like..."

"Amazing," Gil agreed. "You are so b-b-beautiful, Heather."

"Thanks! Time to shave," she winked. Gil sat entranced as she worked some shaving gel into a lather and began to scrape at the Delta of Venus with a pink safety razor.

"You seem to have ex-ex-experience," Gil struggled to say. "Sh-sh-sh-shaving, that is." He blushed. "Dang."

"What?"

"That was d-d-dumb. I can't believe I said that."

"Forget about it. I don't mind. I used to shave all the time, but I haven't for a while now. The girls in high school were so freaking mean about stuff like hair and weight. Ugh."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, God forbid your pants ride up your calves in winter or you raise your arm in class and there's stubble 'cause you forgot."

Heather awkwardly bent and spread her legs, putting one foot on the edge of the bath to get into the crevices. Gil's face blazed so hot with arousal that it throbbed almost as painfully as his cock.

"How you doing, Gil?"

"No one's ever done this for me, I mean, Alice likes her p-p-privacy and I've...anyway. I'm grateful for this."

"You are so freaking cute, you know that?" Heather set the razor aside and angled her crotch toward the stream of water. "Mmm," she said as she gingerly touched herself. "All smooth. Wanna touch?"

Gil reached out and caressed her mound. Heather awarded him with a girlish giggle and followed by an NSFW moan. He moved down to her vulva, middle finger gliding up the slit while his index and ring fingers stroked her lower lips.

"Mmm," Heather moaned again. "You gonna get in here with me or what?"

It should have felt wrong. It should have felt bad...no, terrible, to be in the arms of someone who was not his wife, but Gil felt nothing but elation. If Heather's expression was faithful, and Gil had no reason not to believe, she felt the same. Euphoric.

They kissed, exploring each other's lips and tongues and souls while the world shrank away to nothing but the hot, wet shower where their bodies were already melding into one.

Gil distantly felt Heather moving her lower half around, teasing his cock with her freshly shaved mons and upper thighs. She broke free of his kiss and turned around in his arms to tease him some more, slotting his love perfectly between her butt cheeks.

Gil rubbed Heather's tummy, making short, exploratory trips toward her pubis and thighs for a while before Heather let out a complaining groan. "My tits aren't going to break if you touch them, you know."

"Okay," he teased, mimicking her groan as he grasped both handfuls. Her moans intensified as he teased her nipples. She arched back and gazed into his eyes as he took pleasure in her pleasure. They mashed their mouths together, tongues intertwined. It was an awkward position that couldn't last, but it filled Gil with an urge to do more, find better ways to get Heather to make such sweet, sexy noises.

Heather broke first, gasping. She grasped Gil's hands to slow them, to draw herself back from the brink of overstimulation.

"Too much?" Gil breathed. "I'll slow down if you like, or touch you someplace else."

"Mmm," was all he got back. Gil had another flash of insight about his new lover. Everything until he got into the shower with her, until he took her in his arms, was planned and met with bravado. Everything from here on out was unknown territory for her, and he realized he would need to be the scout for their exploratory expedition.

One place he needed to be more than any place else was the freshly shaved, smooth valley between her legs. After a couple of hearty strokes of his cock between her butt cheeks, he reached down, bent at the knees, and slid it into the crevasse between her thighs and vulva while he reached around to caress her lips from the other side.

"How's that, love? You like that?" Gil whispered into Heather's ear. "That's my cock rubbing against your pussy." To Gil, sexy talk always felt like it was being spoken by someone else, but now, like so much else that was happening between them, it felt too good to be anything but right.

"Unnngffff," was all she could manage besides rocking her hips against the motion of his.

"You do, don't you?" he continued. "Just wait till I'm inside you."

"Unnnnf," Heather groaned. "Oooh, Mr. G, this is, unnnngh."

"I know, kiddo, I know."

-

After several soaking wet, hot and heavy minutes of kissing and grinding, Heather broke free and turned off the shower.

"Hang on," Gil said as he stepped out ahead of her. He yanked on the motel bathrobe and pulled a towel off the rack. Holding the towel open for Heather reminded Gil that it was often the intimate, thoughtful moments between the mindless passion that made sex so meaningful to him. His goosebumps got goosebumps when she accepted his invitation, and he got inexplicably teary while performing his duty as towel boy.

"Mmm, that feels so good, Mr. G," Heather breathed as he rubbed the rough towel over her body. Gil found heaviness of her breasts and the curvy firmness of her ass delightful. "My hair is all wet, but I want us to go to bed, like, now."

Gil handed her the towel so he could grab the cheap hair dryer and get to work. Heather stood still and proud, if not a little impatient, like the Birth of Venus in a cheap motel towel while Gil dried and brushed out her hair.

The relentless throbbing of Gil's cock made it feel more engorged and erect than it had been in years. He worried that he would be a two-pump-chump even though his depression meds had turned him into a marathon man years ago. "There," he said, admiring his work. "All done."

"Finally," Heather chided. She shrugged the towel off and twisted around, kneeling on the damp bathmat in front of Gil.

"Wha...?" he asked in surprise. He was cut off by the cold breeze of his robe being yanked open followed by the wet warmth of Heather's mouth enveloping his cock.

"Wha...oooh," Gil sighed. There was nothing quite like the relief of finally getting it inside.

After some cotton candy caressing and lollipop licking, Heather went at his cock with a vigor and enthusiasm that was startling to him. He never got this close to the edge so quickly before. "Wait, wai...wai...wait!"

Gil started to take hold of Heather's head in an effort to slow her down, pull himself back from the cliff but she just swatted him away and took him deeper.

When he came to a moment later, he was still on his feet, still convulsing into Heather's mouth, but reality had been squeezed down to a small disk of light at the end of a dark tunnel. Gil braced himself against the sink, trying to shake off whatever had happened to him, while Heather leaned over the toilet to spit out his load.

"Oh my god!" Gil finally gasped. "I think I...I think I blacked out!" The tunnel fell away but the bathroom was still shrouded in dark brightness.

Gil looked down. Heather smiled up at him, her face smeared with slobber and a glob of his jizz. Her expression was the most devilish to ever grace the face of an angel. "I'm good at that, huh?"

-

Gil and Heather lay twisted together on the bed, naked and overheated and still breathing hard, but unable to let one another go for even an instant.

"You said you blacked out? Has that ever happened before?"

Gil had thrown off the covers, piled up the pillows, and collapsed there but didn't remember when Heather had joined him. Maybe she had always been there.

"Once or twice," Gil whispered.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's nothing serious, it happens when I come while I'm standing upright. Sometimes."

Heather sighed. "I love your thing, Gil. Is it going to come out and play again soon?"

Gil considered his answer. In his middle age, both his stamina during sex and the refractory period following had greatly increased. He was usually too sensitive to even masturbate for a day or so after, which had suited Alice just fine up until she stopped initiating altogether.

"You okay?" Heather asked again. Gil nodded, but he hated the truth about what would probably happen next.

Heather would want to have sex soon and he wouldn't.

He could feel his cock soften and his balls retract into his body and his heart ached with disappointment.

He woke up feeling that hours had passed and maybe it was morning but when he looked at his phone it was only a few minutes after 10. When he looked down, he was pleasantly surprised to see that Heather had woken up before him and was stroking his cock back into action.

"Good, you're awake," Heather said, biting her lip. "Hate for you to miss this."

Gil rubbed one hand along the curve of Heather's hip while his other hand got lost in her soft, curly head of hair.

"It's perfect, you know, your thing. I thought it might be too big when I first saw it, but it didn't gag me at all."

Gil had never thought of himself as particularly big or even average, but Alice never complained. Heather was petite compared to his wife, though, and perspective was everything when it came to these sorts of things.

"You didn't know that I'm a champion cocksucker, huh?" Heather giggled. "You all out of words again?"

"This is just," Gil said, clearing his throat, "...a lot."

"Yeah it is. But it, like, has to happen now. Doesn't it?"

Gil grunted. It did seem inevitable, especially since she'd successfully rubbed him right past his refractory period.

"Look," Heather said, holding her hand up to his face. "Your thing, it lubes itself. Coooool."

"Oh, no!" Gil exclaimed. He double facepalmed in shame. "I forgot. Goddamn it."

"Forgot? Forgot what?"

"Condoms. Goddamn it."

"No, Gil," Heather cooed. "No, it's okay. I'm on the..."

"No, shit, we can't, I can't do that to you, risk it."

"No, wait," Heather insisted, sitting up. Gil was struck again by the purity of her beauty which made him press the heels of his palms into his eyes with embarrassment. He hated the thought of leaving her to find condoms but was keenly aware that their night of passion might turn into a lifetime of responsibility that neither of them were equipped for. "No, listen."

"Oh, god, I'm an idiot."

"No, listen," Heather repeated as she pried his hands away. "Look. Look at me. I'm on the pill. Have been for years."

"What?" This new information clanged against the knowledge of her virginity like the clapper of a bell.

"And I know you are safe, and if something happens, I've got Plan B."

"But you're a...I mean, you aren't active, I mean..."

"I, uh, I take it to regulate my cycle. Have since, well, forever."

"Your cycle?"

"My period, silly. I used to...it used to be torture, the cramps, the heavy...oh, jeez, I'm sorry." Now it was her turn to blush.

"That's a thing?"

"What, periods?" Heather raised her eyes skeptically. "Seriously?"

Gil snorted. "I know periods are a thing, kiddo. I mean, how does the pill help?"

"It regulates...you know, it regulates." Gil's dumb expression must not have changed because Heather went on. "It makes it so that I basically don't have one anymore. Lots of women take it for that, even ones who aren't, like, active like you said. Fucking." Gil grinned like a kid who had gotten away with raiding the cookie jar; it gave him a massive thrill to hear her use profanity.

"So, we can, I mean I can..."

"Nut inside me?" Heather said agreeably. Gil was going to say, have unprotected sex, but there was a look on Heather's face that he couldn't quite quite decipher. "Yeah, but, I don't know, maybe I watched too much, you know, porn, but I've kinda wondered what it would feel like to feel a load squirt across my back or stomach."

"Really?" Gil stared at his lover in wonder. There was part of him that clung to the most backward impression of virginity, and it felt like Heather was banishing his ignorance out of existence. Good!

"I like how it feels when it squirts on my face. It's like...mission accomplished or something."

"Heather, you are just..."

"Amazing, right? You are too. Can we do it now? Seems like you are ready again."

"Have you decided?"

"To fuck you?" Heather scoffed. "Where have you been?"

"No," Gil teased, his shame forgotten. "Have you decided what position you want to try first?"

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed brightly. "I wanna be on top."

"Giddyup, cowgirl," Gil laughed.

-

As Heather straddled him, Gil studied her face like a referee watching a replay that would decide the winner of the Super Bowl.

"Lay flat on me," Gil instructed. After some fumbling and a couple of uncomfortable misses, it was clear she would need some help. She lay down and hugged him tightly. "Spread your cheeks."

"Huh?" Gil cupped her bouncy handfuls and demonstrated. "Oh," Heather said as she reached back. Gil grabbed the stick and brought it in for landing.

"There, you feel it?"

"Kinda."

"It's not all the way in yet, just the tip."

"Oh, oh...OH!" She said as Gil rocked his hips up, thrusting his cock deep inside her. "Oh!"

Gil could only smile at his lover. Her expression was indescribable but would be seared into his memory for the rest of his life, especially how her eyes held him like he was both the best thing and the only thing in the universe.

"We're like, doing it, it's happening," she said matter-of-factly.

"Yep."

"Just like that."

"Just like that."

"Mmmmm," Heather said as she moved her hips a little, testing, exploring.

"You're really wet," Gil said.

"That's good, right?"

"Oh yes."

"I didn't think it would feel like this," Heather said, her voice innocent and full of wonder.

"How did you think it would feel?"

"Like a finger, but bigger. But this, this is, your thing is just..."

"It feels right, doesn't it," Gil said as he began to move inside her.

"So, so right," Heather moaned.

-

It took a while, thanks to the oral attention Heather had shown him earlier, but after shifting awkwardly through the greatest hits album of positions, Gil found the edge.

Heather was on all fours in front of him and they were facing the closet mirror. If there were a sweeter, more glorious image of raw animal passion, Gil couldn't think of one, especially this close to cumming.

He reinserted himself and grasped her hips, holding still while he drove her back, impaling her on his cock again and again until he could barely hold back anymore. Heather's face was flushed and wet, her eyes bright, her mouth an 'OH' of perfect pleasure.

"I'm cumming," Gil groaned.

"Fuck me, Mr. G, fuck me harder," Heather replied, and he did, thrusting forward while he rammed her hips back, again and again until he couldn't. He withdrew, sliding his cock between her butt cheeks for a few more thrusts while he rode out the strongest orgasm of his life, the tunnel of another blackout threatening to close in on him again as he unloaded across her back.