Drive - A Tickling Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mhmm, I'm so glad to hear that. You'd like to remove it, wouldn't you?"

"May I?"

"Hmm, perhaps," said Erica, delicately stroking her chin with a slender, ring-adorned finger, as if to appear in deep contemplation. "Who am I to refuse your request and spoil your chance of enjoying these beauties?"

She pumped both feet forward and back as if peddling a bicycle, watching her eager observer practicality salivate in response. Her awestruck chauffeur was nothing if not obedient, and good boys would receive exactly what they deserved, in due time.

"Allow me," Henry gripped the heel of her shoe with one hand and began pulling it gently toward himself, keen to remove it and enjoy what he'd been craving.

"Not so fast, my dear," she declared, causing him to pause a moment. "You'll have to earn it."

"Oh, okay. What would have me do?"

"Lick it,"

"L-Lick it?" he asked in disbelief. "Lick your shoe?"

"That's correct. Go on, be a good little footboy. Don't pretend the idea repulses you, we both know you'll happily abide,"

Erica smirked while watching him consider the request, his brow knitted in a mixture of confusion and surprise. This was the first opportunity she'd been given to study him at length, though her view was somewhat limited due to her own pair of legs blocking the majority of the small privacy window separating them.

Although attractive, his features wouldn't be considered classically handsome. His eyes were warm and expressive as they scanned her shoe, framed by faint laugh lines creased into his fair skin. Scratching the patchy stubble that peppered his jawline, he appeared to be lost in thought, mulling over the request while scrutinizing every inch of her footwear. He had a wiry frame and round shoulders, and because they tended to hunch forward it gave the appearance of defeat; his posture did him no favours. His choice of clothing was appropriate, but as she stared more imperfections became visible; loose threads protruding from the seams of an ill-fitting dress shirt and an outdated necktie that refused to lay flat. This was the look and attire of a man who spent more time behind the wheel than anywhere else.

His friendly demeanour had a certain endearing charm, and he'd been agreeable thus far, but she was genuinely curious to see if he'd blindly follow every command. Ultimately, he would toe the line or she'd simply remove her feet from view, and she was betting that he hadn't come this far to quit now.

"Well?" she prompted, nudging him with her toe. "What're you waiting for? You've been given instruction. Get to it."

"O-Okay..."

His words trailed off as his lips parted, leaning toward her shoe and running his tongue along the length of the four-inch stiletto heel. He could hear a moan of approval emanate from the back seat of the car, which was all the encouragement he required to keep going.

"There you are, just like that. How does it taste, Henry?"

"Good. It tastes good, Erica," he replied, trying his best to sound convincing. Truthfully, he wished to remove it entirely and savour both feet, but to do so he'd need to play her game just a little longer.

"I'm so pleased to hear that. But, I believe I preferred when you addressed me as 'ma'am', so let's do that from now on, shall we?"

"Yes, ma'am. Not a problem."

"Perfect. You may now remove my footwear, I suppose you've earned it. But, do ensure you wipe off any residual spit, those pumps weren't cheap, you know,"

"Of course, ma'am,"

The heel of her sexy black shoe glistened with saliva as Henry raised his head, looking through the tiny window into the rear seat, making eye contact with the condescending brunette. Although cloaked in darkness, he could make out her silhouette contrasting against the ivory leather interior, yet it was those eyes that drew him in. There was a ferocity to them, an ever-present glare that pierced him as though he were transparent; it was unnerving. Her mannerisms and attitude conveyed power and authority. She knew who was in control and from the moment they'd met she'd been using him, teasing and mocking, toying with his emotions. It wasn't going to stop, that much was clear, not unless he put an end to it. Erica, and those like her, had been abusing who they deemed inferior for far too long with minimal consequence. Perhaps it was time to atone.

Henry's focus shifted back to the spit-covered shoe. His moment had finally arrived and he dutifully obliged; with one fluid motion, he popped it over the heel of her foot and slid it off, revealing what he'd been waiting to see. Greeting him were five wiggly toes - encased in nylon, just like their neighbours - which appeared quite happy now that they no longer found themselves in captivity. The remaining spit was wiped on Henry's pants and the shoe set aside.

"Well, now that you have both in front of you, what's the verdict?" she inquired, still wiggling her toes back and forth as if saying 'hello'.

A familiar, fragrant aroma filled both nostrils as he nestled himself between the toes of her newly-revealed right foot, inhaling repeatedly until it occurred to Henry that he hadn't yet answered the question.

"My verdict? Well, I like what I see, that much is true," he admitted, slowly reaching a hand toward the unsuspecting foot. "And I do love these sheer nylons. But, if I could just remove them, and bare these feet of yours..."

"I'm not sure that you--AIIEEHEEHEE!" giggled Erica, as Henry's inquisitive fingers made contact with her sole. "What exactly do you think you're doing?!"

A sly grin crept across his face, as her reaction to his touch was precisely what he'd hoped for.

"I'm just enjoying what you've put on display for me, isn't that what you wanted?"

"What I want is for you to behave, like the good little footboy you are," she stated matter-of-factly while rubbing one foot with the other.

"Come on, Erica. We both know--"

"Beg pardon? I must've misheard you. Did you just call me 'Erica'?"

"Oh, s-sorry, ma'am. What I meant to say was, we both know that these feet of yours are gorgeous, you clearly take care of them. But, I'd just love to see them, to feel them, without these on," he said, tracing his finger along the seam of her nylons. "I've listened carefully, been a good 'footboy' and done exactly what you've asked of me. I think--no, I know it's time they came off."

"Well now, I must say that I'm impressed by this new assertive attitude of yours. It took a while, but you got there eventually. I suppose you'd been listening after all,"

"Of course. So, what d'ya say?"

"I say, let's have some fun,"

- III -

The air in the cabin of the sedan had become stagnant and muggy, so Henry slid open the sunroof, allowing the cool evening breeze to filter through, bringing with it ambient sounds from a city miles away. In doing so, he'd also shed some light on his once-temperamental passenger, as the car's interior became flooded with silvery light from an orb of a moon hanging overhead.

The high-pitched laugh that left Erica's lips when Henry's curious fingertips made contact with her sole was incredibly pleasing to the ear, and he wished to repeat it as soon as possible. But, if rushed she'd undoubtedly deny him the pleasure, and that simply wouldn't do; a subtle, tactful approach was needed. She obviously loved to be the one pulling strings, so if he could appeal to her desire for control and unwillingness to appear vulnerable, he might have a shot at tickling those beautiful feet. As if prompted by his wandering thoughts, they flexed backward as she stretched both legs. They'd likely been getting stiff from resting in the same position for so long.

"Henry?"

"Y-Yes?" he answered, slightly startled.

"Were you daydreaming? I swear, just when I think I have your complete attention your eyes glaze over and I lose you again,"

"No, I wasn't daydreaming. Just thinking about something, I was a little--"

"--Distracted? Yes, I know," she replied in a tone of voice matching the unimpressed look on her face. "That's becoming a common theme with you. At any rate, did you hear what I asked?"

"Uh, no. I must've missed it," he replied sheepishly.

Erica sighed, then said, "Allow me to repeat it, and pay attention this time. Which foot would you like to bare first?"

This might've been the only question he'd ever been asked where his choice would be completely inconsequential. There was no wrong answer here, as they both led to the same wonderful outcome. Although haughty and possessing an inflated sense of self-worth, deep down Henry knew that she had a sensitive side, one he'd thoroughly enjoy exploring.

"Ah, well, if you'd like me to pick, then let's start with the left, since it was the first one I'd laid eyes on,"

"Great choice," she agreed, winking. "Whenever you're ready."

Giddy with excitement, Henry pinched the tip of her left big toe and began to pull, stretching the thin fabric as he withdrew his arm toward his body. Nylon only stretches so far before tearing, and that wasn't his intention. As if reading his mind, Erica lifted her leg a few inches, allowing the removal to continue with minimal effort and within seconds he'd managed to slip it completely off, laying bare what he'd been dying to see.

Five toes were the first thing to catch his eye. They appeared slender and elegant - much like the individual they were attached to - not to mention deliciously suckable. As he stared they curled over, revealing a french pedi that was in perfect contrast to the golden undertones of her sun-kissed skin. Surprisingly, her wrinkly, high arch was creamy-white and looked tender as can be, just like her marshmallowy-soft heel. How anyone could spend a full day in those shoes and have feet this flawless was baffling. The urge to reach out and rake his nails down the length of her mouthwateringly-decadent bare foot was overwhelming. But, showing restraint now would pay dividends later.

"Is it to your liking?" she asked, twirling a lock of hair around a finger.

"You have no idea,"

"Oh, I have some idea. Do you believe I'd allow anyone to enjoy my feet like this? I can assure you I wouldn't. But, I've had kinky boys like you before, who drool at the sight of these soles and toes. Some preferred me in fishnets or socks, others wanted me barefoot. Unique inclinations all; to be smothered, trampled or used as a human footrest. Regardless of fantasy, it was their weakness, like it is yours. I was their goddess, able to make them do just about anything with the promise of a few minutes with my perfect feet," she said smugly. "You should feel privileged to have gotten this far."

"I'm honoured, really,"

"I hope that's sincerity I'm detecting in your voice, otherwise you'll lose these special privileges. You'd make an excellent foot slave, you know. So submissive and willing to serve..."

As Erica's monologue droned on, Henry's self-control had begun to wane. He couldn't help himself, that silky-soft sole was an open invitation; tempting him, begging to be caressed, fondled and played with. He wanted - no, he needed to reach out and tickle-test her bare foot.

"...and as you can imagine," she continued. "I show them off as often as possible. They turn a lot of heads, you know, especially from men around the office. So, since you've--EEIIEEHEEHEE!"

Her foot recoiled at the touch of Henry's finger as girlish giggles filled the small space, cutting short her words.

"Again? You've got some nerve," she spat, plainly attempting to regain her composure. "Didn't I tell you to behave?"

"I couldn't help myself, ma'am," he said with a cheeky grin. "It's like opening a gift on Christmas morning and not playing with it right away - it's just not right. It'd be a crime to neglect these feet of yours,"

"Now there's something we can agree on. So, as I was saying before your urges got the better of you; since you've stripped off my stocking and bared my foot, what's your next move?"

The last time she'd posed that question he dove in head-first and was promptly degraded and verbally abused. This time would be different. This time he'd need to answer carefully or risk further humiliation at the hands - or rather, feet - of this demeaning, pretentious businesswoman.

"My next move?"

"That was the question. Didn't I tell you to pay attention?"

Henry glanced down at the garment clutched in his hand, feeling it, studying it. As he rolled the stretchy material between thumb and index finger he took note of its warmth, and when raised to his nose that now-familiar scent took hold, propelling him back to that initial whiff of her perfumed foot. Gazing up, he watched her toes playfully spread, further enticing him. This was nothing more than a game to her, one he'd grown tired of. But, that just might be the answer he'd been searching for.

"How about a game?" he blurted. "You said you wanted to have some fun, right?"

"A game?" she remarked, slowly blinking her eyes in a bemused sort of way. "A little juvenile, but why not? I'll humour you. What type of game did you have in mind?"

"I'll explain the rules after I set it up, okay?" he said, holding up her discarded nylon stocking.

"If that's what you want, be my guest. Though I must warn you, I play to win,"

Whether gullible or proud, it made little difference; that unchecked ego would lead to her downfall. But he had the green light, so he began.

"Great!" said Henry enthusiastically. "Let's get started."

He began by wrapping the nylon around her left ankle; two, three, then four times. The material stretched as it was wound tight, maximizing durability. A double knot was then tied, ensuring it remained in place. From there, he ran the remaining length of the garment to the passenger-side headrest and repeated the process, during which his willing subject hadn't moved a muscle, much to Henry's delight.

"You don't have to tie me up, my dear," she said with a snicker. "I'm still miles away from home, and I certainly don't plan on walking."

"Oh, I know. I just want to make sure we play fair. So, just give me a second and I'll finish up,"

Henry loosened the wide knot on his tie, slipped it from under his collar and removed it from around his neck. The relief was instantaneous, though the satisfaction he felt would hopefully pale in comparison to watching Erica struggle against her bonds. Wasting no time, he mirrored the previous technique used to secure her other foot, now ensuring both were properly tied. However, as an added security measure he looped the silky necktie around both ankles before tying it off snugly to the driver-side headrest. He didn't mind using it for such a purpose, as it was high time this particular tie was retired.

Leaning back to take in the view, he couldn't help but smile at the results. Both feet - one bare, one still encased in nylon - were within reach; isolated and vulnerable, tied tightly in opposite directions to the post of a headrest.

"Okay, the set-up is finished. But, before we begin I'll need you to test out my knots, if you don't mind,"

Henry watched carefully as she wiggled her feet while attempting to withdraw each leg, but try as she might the beguiling brunette was unable to break free of the makeshift restraints. She was well and truly trapped, and Henry's face lit up with impish glee as he imagined the possibilities.

"Well, I must say I'm impressed. You've done a fine job of tying me up, I can't move my legs an inch!" she said while pretending to applaud his success. "And using your own necktie, how creative."

"I'm glad you approve,"

"So, are you going to tell me what this game is all about? Or, do you plan on keeping me in suspense?"

"Just have patience, the wait is nearly over. We're almost ready to play," he replied. "But first - a test. Tell me, which is more sensitive..."

Henry raised his index finger into the air, ensuring it was visible through the limited space provided above her immobilized feet.

"Will it be the nylon-covered foot..."

The lone finger made contact with her sole. Beginning at the base of her big toe it travelled south over the ball of her foot, down the arch, coming to a stop at her heel.

"Mphheeheee..." giggled Erica softly, raising a hand over her mouth to stifle the sound as her toes curled over in response to the tickly touch.

"Hmm, interesting. But, I wonder..." continued Henry, his hand looming eagerly in front of her bare size nine sole. "Will this one be even more receptive?"

He repeated the process, yet the reaction he received was quite similar, producing muffled giggles while causing all five toes to curl over, showing off that pretty pedi once again.

"Are you okay, ma'am?"

Erica glared at her driver through the tiny window separating them. A sliver of space above her toes enabled her to view his expression; the self-satisfied smirk on his face told the tale of a man all too pleased with himself. But, she wouldn't be beaten so easily and that pathetic attempt at trying to fluster her would be nothing more than a temporary annoyance. He undoubtedly wanted to hear how much it bothered her, how it tickled so badly and how she desperately needed it to stop. He'd never have the satisfaction.

"Yes, I'm quite alright," she replied casually, feigning nonchalance. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I'm just making sure. One didn't feel more sensitive than the other?"

"Hardly felt a thing, to be honest,"

"Well, since you're that confident, maybe it's best to jump right into the game. Sound good?"

"Certainly," She wiggled her toes invitingly. "I'm ready when you are."

"Great. The rules are simple; I'll try to tickle you for two minutes, and you'll try to keep perfectly still while holding in your laughter. If you can do that, you win, and I'll set you free. I'm sure it won't be much of a challenge, of course, since you seem so unbothered by my touch,"

Erica swallowed hard, replying, "What a foolish game. But, if that's what you wish, you may begin anytime,"

"Just remember, you can speak but I don't want to hear one giggle, snicker or tee-hee, got it?" said Henry, reaching toward the tablet resting on the passenger seat. He opened the timer app, set it for two minutes, then propped it up on the dashboard within her line of sight. "Good luck!"

"I've never relied on luck and I don't plan on starting now. Play your little game, footboy. I'm not frightened and, as I said, I play to win," she replied, her voice laced with trepidation.

"We'll see..."

After activating the timer, Henry raised both hands and inched them toward the pair of helpless, trembling soles displayed before him. Her bare left foot would no doubt prove to be the more sensitive of the two, so he decided to begin with the right and ease her into it. He pressed the tip of his index finger against her big toe and gently moved downward, barely applying any pressure to the adorable digit. Down it travelled, teasing from the tip of her toe to the bottom of her heel and back again. Upon reaching those long, lovely toes they twitched, but otherwise remained still.

The silence that had overtaken the car was an assault on the senses, but Erica was committed to remaining tight-lipped. Her breaths came short and shallow while her gaze remained glued to the timer, watching seconds tick away, each one punctuated by another feather-light pass of his fingertip. Of all the men who'd ever fawned over her feet, not one had attempted something like this, nor had she ever imagined herself tied up in the back seat of her chauffeur's car while being forced to endure a ticklish trial. It was hellish and insufferable, yet had only just begun, and as the timer counted down it dawned on Erica just how alone they truly were.

"How're you doing so far?" he asked, continuing to lightly tease the trapped girl's tender foot.