Drive - A Tickling Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no please... I've learned my--"

"--lesson? Hmm, I'm still not convinced. Some lessons are hard-learned, and I'd say you might need a little more seat-time for it to really sink in,"

"N-No, no more... you have my respect, please... not again..." she said, her voice little more than a whisper.

Her toes twitched involuntarily while staring at the comb. In anyone else's hands, it would be utterly harmless, but when Henry held it aloft it seemed a fearsome tickle tool, and the malicious look on his face gave her the distinct impression that he intended on using it as such. Reduced to tears and pushed beyond her limits, the time spent in the back seat of his car had been a gruelling test of endurance, and sadly it wasn't over yet. Paralyzed with fear, she attempted to speak, but the words caught in her throat as Henry lowered the comb to her trapped bare soles, and once again the sounds of sweet, suffered laughter drifted on the cool evening breeze.

DRIVE

by tklmyfeet