Drive-in Blowjobs with my Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two cocks?" Gary asked. "When did she suck one?" She felt his sister squeeze his cock as she hung her head and looked at the floorboards. He did the easy math and came up with the right answer. "That was you?"

"It was his idea!" she exclaimed, nudging the skinny bi-guy sitting next to her. "And he wasn't supposed to tell!"

"Fuck, I'm so sorry. It just slipped out."

"Uh-huh, sure it did." She didn't believe him. Now what was she supposed to do?

"How did it feel doing that?" Gary asked.

"Interesting," she replied with a goofy grin on her face. "I'll probably have to brush my teeth a dozen times when we get home."

He felt the disrespect of that silly comment. "Aw, it wasn't that bad, was it?"

"Not really," she admitted, watching her hand as she stroked her brother's hard cock. He really did have a nice one. Both of them did, but she found herself especially drawn to Gary's. If he wanted her to suck off Mark, she would do it. After pranking him like that, she felt obligated to do anything he wanted her to do, including giving him another blowjob. That last thought made her squirm a bit.

"She loved it," Mark insisted while raking a hand across her bare breasts. He discovered two hard nipples and did a very nice job at tweaking them in a way that felt very good. In the glow of the movie screen, her faint and fading tan lines still showed and it was clear he was caressing her where the sun never did. He tweaked her nipples again and Suzanne felt a thrill surging through her. "She was moaning the entire time."

"I was not!" she objected, unsure who was telling the truth. Had she moaned? If she had, wouldn't her brother have felt it?

"You swallowed," Gary said as he wrapped his head around the idea of his sister sucking his cock or doing anything sexual at all. The idea was as thrilling as it was illicit and it felt very taboo to imagine her doing that to him. Was her sucking his cock worse than him sucking cock or the same?

"So did you!" she giggled.

"So do I" Mark added, making all three of them laugh.

Gary watched Mark's hand working across his sister's bare chest and felt a pang. Should he stop him from groping her? Was she okay with him doing that? Could he do it, too? "Are you really excited?"

"So excited," she confessed, squirming against the fingers she held between her pussy lips. She held up those fingers to her brother. "You wanna taste?" What he did next surprised her.

"Yeah, I do," he said, drawing her pussy coated fingers between his lips and sucking on them.

As he sucked on her fingers, his sister wondered if this was how his mouth felt while wrapped around Mark's cock, too. She squirmed and wanted more, a lot more. She pulled one of his hands between her legs. After caressing her thigh, he got the hint and slipped a finger against her pussy. She felt his finger enter her pussy as he pushed it deeply inside of her before bringing it to bear on the excited nub of her clitoris. He made a slow, gentle circle around her clit that felt very good indeed.

"You are so wet," he cooed while leaning over and nuzzling against her neck. "Does that feel good?"

"Uh-huh," she whimpered, afraid to admit how incredibly good it felt as her brother touched her pussy differently than she did and differently than the only boyfriend she had never known. Gary made a circle around her clit instead of squishing it side-to-side like she usually did when doing it to herself. That tight, intense circling of her clit felt good, too good, and she gasped.

"Dude, you're going to make her cum," Mark said, still playing with her tits.

"Do it," Gary whispered in her ear. "Cum for me."

His breath felt hot and wet against her neck and it thrilled her. She felt lightheaded as she reached into Mark's lap and grabbed his hard prick, too. Holding those two cocks while she was begin groped sent shivers of thrills through her body in neat little waves. She was going to cum and she couldn't help it. She was going to get off with porn in front of her eyes and both hands filled with cock while her brother and his best friend groped her naked body. She half wished one of them would kiss her as a way to muffle the deep, mournful moan that escaped her mouth.

"Ooh!" she called out as that orgasm built from deep inside of her and took control over her existence. "Ohh!" she continued as a single, long note. "I'm cummminnng!" As the crashing waves of her orgasm took control over her body, she felt herself jerking and thrashing between the two men. She felt her brother's finger as an insistent wiggle of pleasure on her clit. She felt Mark's fingers and thumbs tugging and pulling on stiff nipples in a way that amplified the experience. She felt feral and it felt good.

"Do it!" her brother urged. "Cum for Gary. Let it all out!"

"You fucker," she swore, thrashing between the two men as her orgasm didn't want to stop. Finally, the house of cards that felt like her crashing orgasm finished falling into itself and she went limp. Gary's finger moved from her clit back to her pussy where he slowly finger fucked her. That felt good and made her want more than just a finger. She bit back that idea and remained relaxed in the glow of that epic orgasm. "Damn, that was hot."

"You're hot," one of them said.

It happened to be her brother, but she didn't care. She felt hot, too.

"You are so beautiful," Gary told her, stunned by the sensation of watching his sister caught up in the throngs of an orgasm. "You are easily the sexiest woman I know."

"Cut it out," she giggled, feeling a small blush rising to her cheeks from his compliment. "I'm almost a virgin. I've only been with one boy."

Gary knew the boy she meant. Bill Swan hadn't been good enough for his sister. He was glad they weren't dating anymore. He felt a strange resentment knowing Bill had gotten his sister's cherry. He hadn't deserved that, either. He knew they had been eighteen and entitled to make their own choices. He still resented it. His sister could do so much better than Bill Swan.

"I've only been with one boy," Mark volunteered, drawing two surprised glances. "Well, one boy, so far, tonight."

"You are such a nut!" Suzanne giggled, bouncing against him. He really was a nice guy and she felt such a bond with them. She didn't want the night to end. As long as they were in the backseat of her brother's car in the dark of a drive-in movie theater, she felt like anything might happen and everything would be allowed.

"Mm, I'd like to nut again," he moaned.

"Gary?" she asked.

"Yeah, me, too."

"I meant, did you want to help him get off?"

Gary froze for a moment. Is that really what she had meant? Is that what she expected him to do? "I already did that once."

"But I know you want to do it again."

"Do I?" he asked, unsure how she could possibly know something like that when he wasn't sure of it himself.

"Switch places with me," she told her Mark, laughing and giggling as they worked through the switch. She had a plan and it required Mark to sit in the middle. Once he was in place, she slipped to the floorboards behind the folded-over driver's seat. There was plenty of room. She gazed up at her brother. "Well, get down here."

"Down where?" he asked, slipping off the seat on his side of the car and getting into a similar position as his sister. As she had already discovered, he learned there was plenty of room. He watched as his sister slipped her hands between Mark's legs and began caressing his cock. When she leaned over and started sucking on him, Gary moaned. Fuck, that looked sexy!

Suzanne felt on fire from the thrill of sucking cock in front of her brother. As she drew Mark's thick, veiny cock between her lips, her mouth registered the differences. Yes, she was sucking cock. No, this cock did not belong to Bill or her brother. She pulled away leaving his cock shiny with her spit. "Your turn!"

"My turn?" Gary asked, hesitating before he did it. Was there ever any doubt that he would truly resist doing it? As much as he hoped this wasn't going to give him a reputation or change his status as a straight guy, that worry wasn't enough to stop him. He trusted these two people. If he couldn't trust his sister and his best friend, then who could he trust? Opening his mouth wide, he drew the other man's cock between his lips for the second time that night and discovered it felt very good against his tongue.

"What a fag," Mark teased, pushing up with his hips and forcing Gary to accept even more of it inside his mouth. Gary gagged for a moment before regaining control. "That's it. Suck it."

Gary pulled away and glared at his friend. "What the fuck, dude?"

"I'm just teasing," Mark assured him. "It's sex talk, that's all."

Suzanne agreed. It was very sexy talk indeed! "I want to be a fag," she cooed, leaning over and covering Mark's thick cock with her mouth. She knew it was impossible for her to be a faggot, but she sure liked how teasing her brother made her feel. She felt Mark wiggle, squirm, and thrust deeper inside her mouth. She liked that, too.

"Your sister is a great cocksucker."

"Cut it out," Gary growled. He didn't appreciate Mark saying that about his sister.

"You do it," she insisted.

She pulled away and guided him back to the other man's stiff cock. Opening his mouth, Gary took another turn while realizing he was tasting his sister's spit. Was that the same as kissing her? He felt a strange thrill from that idea. As he nursed on his friend's cock, he felt his sister moving on top of him as she half climbed on the seat. He felt hyperaware of her bare body pressing against the side of his face and then his back as she leaned over him. He heard the sound of them kissing.

"Do you like that?" she asked between kisses. "Do you like the feel of my brother's warm, wet mouth around your hard dick?"

"I really do," Mark gasped before releasing a sexy groan, too.

"Mm, do you fuck, too?"

"Oh hell yes," he assured her.

"I mean men." She gave him another kiss before he could answer, and then she clarified her question. "Do you like when a man fucks you?"

Gary couldn't believe what his sister was asking. He kept sucking while approving very much of her questioning. He wrapped an arm around her and squeezed her butt. He wanted her to keep going.

"Come on, you're the real fag here, aren't you?" she cooed with more kisses. She wasn't about to let this half-gay man humiliate her brother without getting some payback. The funny thing was, she actually liked Mark. She thought he was funny and cute. If he wasn't at least half-gay and her brother's best friend, she could imagine herself wanting to date the handsome young man. She definitely enjoyed teasing him about being gay, but how gay was he?

"You're asking if I do anal sex?" Mark asked.

"Receiving it," she said.

"Do you?"

His sister's answer excited Gary. "I want to do it," she replied. He heard them kiss again before she asked, "Please tell me that you do it." Gary felt the pulsating throbbing happening between his lips and knew before his sister what Mark would say.

"Uh-huh," Mark confessed as his cock continued to madly throb inside his best friend's mouth. "I love it."

Suzanne kissed Mark again before asking, "You mean that you love it up the butt, right?" She leaned in and kissed him before he could reply. This was something she had to see! As they kissed, he nodded. "You're nodding," she announced. "But I want to hear you say it."

"I love it up the butt," Mark immediately replied. There was a hum being made after he said it. That hum came from Gary's muffled moan as Mark's cock continued to pulsate and throb inside his mouth.

She rewarded him with an even bigger kiss while her brother continued to suck his dick. "Can I watch you do it?"

"We don't have any lube," he replied, which wasn't quite the answer Gary had expected, but it was in the right direction.

"Sure we do. I have lotion in my purse. That will work, right?"

Again, Mark throbbed inside Gary's mouth. He pulled away and announced, "He really wants to do it."

"What about you?" she asked, leaning over and grabbing her brother's hard cock and tugging on it. "Do you want to do it? Do you want to fuck ass?" As she leaned over like that, her face was very close to his. She saw the lust in his eyes, pressed forward, and gave him a peck on the lips. "Cool," she giggled, needing to fish inside of her purse.

"Are we really going to do this?" Mark asked, sounding bewildered.

"You know you want it," Gary told him while fondling his cock and balls. Now that he had sucked the man several times, touching him didn't feel like a big deal. He felt how wet he had left the man's pubic hair. It was wet from his spit. From his spit and his sister's spit. Gary's cock throbbed, too.

"This is going to be so sexy!" Suzanne giggled, feeling punchdrunk with lust and excitement. She couldn't believe they were really going to do this and the thought of it drove her mad with excitement.

While she had very little experience fucking in the backseat of a car, she knew there were only two good ways to do it. Either Mark knelt on the backseat while Gary mounted him from behind or Gary sat on the seat while Mark lowered his cute little butt on top of her brother's big cock. As her brother moved into the seat on the passenger side, Suzanne knew which way they were going to do it. Mark would be mounting her brother's hard cock.

"Promise you'll go slow," Mark requested as he moved in front of his friend. The confines of the car made it tough to move. He eventually slipped into a half-kneeing position with his knees against the seat back and sort of squatting with his ass in the air.

"We'll go as slow as you want," Gary assured him, knowing that it would be up to Mark to set the pace.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," he said while exposing his backside. He looked at Suzanne. "Are you going to lube me?"

"I can," she agreed, squeezing a large dollop of slippery cream on her fingertips before caressing the hunched-over man's backside. She felt the tight ring of his asshole and slowly eased a finger inside. She felt the warmth of his body as his butt clenched around her finger. She wondered how he would ever fit something as big and thick as her brother's hard cock inside such a tight hole.

Gary had a perfect view of his sister fingering his friend's ass. He stroked his aching cock. He couldn't believe Mark really wanted to do this! And in front of his sister! Hell, he was letting Suzanne finger his ass! Fuck, that was so hot and it got hotter when Mark asks Suzanne, "See how many fingers you fit inside of me."

"No way," Suzanne giggled. "You want me to stick my whole hand up your butt?"

"As much as you can. Your brother has a really big cock!"

Suzanne smiled as she pulled her brother's hands to that upturned ass and placed one on each cheek. "Spread him open for me," she said while adding more lotion to her fingers and his asscrack. This time, she started with two fingers pressed together as she returned to fingering his ass. Damn, it felt sexy sticking her fingers inside his hot, tight asshole. This was fun!

Without being told, Suzanne added a third finger to Mark's asshole. He moaned as she started fucking him with her index, middle, and ring fingers. She twisted her wrist as she fingered his butt and then she added her pinky finger, too. Mark moaned even louder.

"You're not going to cum, are you?" she asked.

"Not yet," Mark moaned. "But I'm so fucking close."

Gary understood how his friend felt. He was glad his hands were away from his hard cock because he was too fucking excited. His sister might not be very experienced, but she was a freak! He was loving this!

"I think you're good," she said, pulling away her fingers and watching as his asshole slowly closed back up. Her asshole clenched from the sight of that and she knew she wanted to try butt stuff, too. She eyed her brother's swollen cock and drizzled some lotion on its head. Rivelets of creamy white lotion ran down the length of his shaft like cum and she suddenly wanted to suck him off. Only the potential taste of a mouthful of hand lotion stopped her from doing that. Instead, she smeared the lotion over and around his cock. "Okay, he's ready, too."

"Oh-god," Mark groaned as he moved his ass toward Gary's hard cock. "Hold it for him, okay?"

"Like this?" Suzanne asked, automatically reaching out for her brother's hard cock and aiming the tip of it directly at Mark's puckered asshole. As she watched, Mark's butt opened around that slippery tip and her brother's cockhead disappeared up his friend's butt. "Oh-my-god, that's so fucking hot!" she squealed, immediately clutching at her dripping wet pussy and frigging the fuck out of her aching clit.

"Oh-god, you're tight!" Gary gasped as he felt his cockhead engulfed by Mark's hot asshole. At first, he didn't think it was going to work. Then there was almost a pop and his cockhead slipped inside that tight opening. Mark froze in place and Gary did what he could to remain still, except that he couldn't stop the way his cock was throbbing.

"I can feel that," Mark said.

"Feel what?"

"How your cock is throbbing."

"I can't help it," he said, hoping he wasn't hurting his friend.

"It feels sooo good," Mark purred as he pushed back and took more of Gary's excited cock inside of his asshole.

"Oh fuck!" Suzanne groaned in a low guttural tone that could work nicely in a remake of The Exorcist. She couldn't help it. Watching this - fuck, witnessing this had sent her over the top. Her lust, fire, and passion erupted like a volcano as she desperately rubbed her clit to an orgasm. She knew that one orgasm wouldn't be enough, but she could sense that many more were on their way.

"Damn, sis!" Gary exclaimed, looking at the pretty girl on her knees with a hand between her legs. That sound she made had him giggling.

"Fuck," she grunted. Just fuck. No one knows if she meant to say "Fuck him!" Or "Fuck off!" Or maybe even, "Fuck me!" She doesn't even know.

All Suzanne knew at the moment was the crashing waves of her orgasm at the sight of her brother fucking his best friend. She could see the handsome, dark-haired man's hard cock jutting up with joy from his crotch and she knew he really did love it up the ass. She couldn't seem to stop having orgasms and she felt lost to the world because of it.

Once they got fucking, Mark had sat up as if he was doing nothing more than sitting in his brother's lap. He had to lean his torso to one side to manage it, but it worked. He had his legs on the outside of Gary's legs and Gary made sure both of them kept their legs wide apart. Mark was able to slip up and down Gary's hard cock. "You're going to make me cum," the talented theater student moaned.

"You?" Gary asked as he ran his hands across the front of his naked friend's smooth body. "This sweet, tight ass of yours is going to make me cum!" He felt himself riding the very crest of that jagged wave that was about to crash and turn into an orgasm. Hearing that Mark was close nudged Gary one step closer to that waiting orgasm.

"Do it," his sister demanded as she began crawling onto the back seat. She mashed her lips against her brother's face and kissed him deeply for a long moment before pulling back and telling him, "Do it. Cum in his ass!" The moment those words left her mouth, she returned to smothering her brother's mouth with deep, wet kisses.

Gary felt startled by the fierceness of his sister's lustful attack. The kisses startled him most of all. This was not a peck on the lips, these were full-blown French kisses with her eager tongue that truly delighted his tongue. Fuck, his sister was a great kisser!

He ran a hand down the length of his sister's naked body, across her perfect-sized breast until he reached her pussy. He wanted to touch her pussy as he got off, but when he reached her pussy, he encountered her hand. He felt how her hand wiggled and jiggled and knew that she was masturbating. That was enough for him, he couldn't hold back.