Drive-in Blowjobs with my Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary pulled away to long enough to say, "I do," before he went right back to eating her pussy.

"Do you love it as much as you love sucking cock?" She watched the wide-eyed, shocked face appearing on her brother's face and she started giggling. "Gotcha!"

Gary had pulled away and he was staring down at her smirking face when she made it clear she was teasing him. That was such a Suzanne sort of thing to do to him, too. His sister loved pranking her big brother, she always had. "Pussy," he replied with a big smile. "I love pussy more." Then he went back to work proving his point.

Moments later, Suzanne was stuck again as another orgasm took hold of her body. She gasped, moaned, and rode the waves like an expert surfer. That orgasm felt so silky and smooth, too. As she stared up at him, she smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. He showed no interest in stopping and she was okay with that. "You're going to make me cum again," she promised, knowing there was another one already building inside of her.

"Good," he said. "But then I want you to suck me off or something because I really need to cum, too."

"Yes sir!" she said, giving him a little salute before losing her fingers in his hair again. She wanted to get him off, too. She wished she could feel his cock or at least see it. Her brother had a pretty cock. She wanted it in her mouth, against her face, in her hands, or maybe even . . .

Suzanne cut that thought off before she could finish it. Instead, she smiled at her brother and said, "I love that you swallowed nigga cum for me!"

"Suzanne!" he sharply barked from between her legs. He lowered his voice to add, "You can't say that! You don't get to use that word!"

Suzanne frowned. "They say it all the time. Besides, that's what Julius called it." She hated how that little exchange had pushed back the arrival of her next orgasm just when she was feeling so good, too! "You sucked dick and fucked another man's ass, does that mean I don't get to call you a faggot?"

Gary's eyes went wide from the shiver he felt from being called that. It was not a bad shiver, it was a confusing one and it felt different from how he felt when she had used the n-word. He sort of liked it. He pushed away that strange sensation. "If I'm a faggot, why am I so good at eating your pussy?"

"Faggot," she repeated, staring up at him. It felt fun calling him that! She liked how he jerked from that word. "That's what you are. You're a cocksucking faggot."

Gary moaned. What the fuck was she saying and why did it make him feel so excited?

"Say it. Say that you're a faggot."

Feeling under her spell, Gary pulled his mouth away from his sister's pussy, stared her right in the eyes, and said, "I am a faggot." At that same moment, he saw her eyes flutter and then felt a squeeze constricting around the two fingers he had inside her pussy. She was cumming, and even without him licking on her clit, Suzanne was cumming! "I'm a cocksucker," he added, watching how it added to her orgasm. "I suck cock and fuck ass like a fag. A faggot. A fag-boy."

Susanne gaped up at her brother with a look of stunned surprise in her pretty eyes and her mouth frozen in the shape of a small "o" as her orgasm worked through her. Frustration had sharpened her tongue and she had turned mean. It had felt good, and empowering, and it seemed to impact her brother, too. She couldn't believe the things he was saying!

Her orgasm arrived, thrilled her, and then crashed and faded away leaving her feeling such a jumbled mix of emotions that she didn't know where to start. She felt happy, excited, and turned on all at the same time. She felt needy and desperate for more. She felt like the luckiest person on Earth and nothing but love for her brother. And she knew she wanted him inside of her.

"Show me that fag cock," she snapped, pushing against him and uncurling.

Gary knelt on the floorboard behind the passenger seat. As he pulled away from her and knelt upright, his very hard cock came into view. He gazed down at his hard cock to see how well she could see it. With his eyes adjusted to the dim light, he saw his cock throbbing with its need. He knew that she could see the same thing, but would she understand how her sharp words had somehow made him this hard?

He knew it was a combination of everything. It was being naked in the yard, even if they were hiding in the backseat of his car. It was everything that had happened at the drive-in, including sucking on a big, black cock. It was riding around with his naked sister in the backseat or eating her sweet pussy. All of those things added to why he was hard. But deep inside, he knew there was something magical about being teased, too.

"You are such a good big brother," she giggled, so pleased with how he was following instructions so well. She ran a finger up the length of his hard cock. "And I do mean, BIG brother."

Gary snickered. He couldn't help it. She was being so silly!

"If I love cock so much, does that make me a faggot, too?" As she asked that question, she saw how her brother's hard cock pulsed and throbbed. Her smile grew a little bigger as she bent over and lost her smile so she could suck her brother's cock. A moment later, she popped up and wanted to kiss him. "See if my lips taste like dick!"

Gary's eyes went wide as sister planted her lips against his and grabbed hold of him. Everything she had said had excited him even more, including that last part. As they kissed, his cock pounded, throbbed, and leaked precum. He poured all of that sexual energy into kissing his sister.

Wrapping his arms around her slender, well-honed body felt like a new kind of sin because of how good she felt. In a very strange way, his hand recognized his sister's back from all the hugs they had shared through the years. They had always been a touchy-feely family. Except this was a different kind of touchy-feely. His hands were caressing her bare back. After sliding his hand down her bare back, he cupped her very sexy bottom. When he squeezed her ass, he felt his sister moan into his mouth. Fuck, her bare body felt so good against his!

While unspoken, his sister agreed with how good their naked bodies felt when pressed together. She clung to her brother and rubbed her body against his. She felt consumed with lust, desire, and affection for her brother. She didn't care how wrong this was. How wrong it felt only made her want it more. She wanted him and that want felt like a need. She broke their kiss and steered him from kneeling on the floorboard to sitting on the backseat. She swung a leg over his knees and sat on his lap. She needed to sit hunched over because of the roof of the car, but that worked just fine because she still wanted to kiss him, too.

Gary ravaged his sister's body as she sat on his knees and squirmed. He felt hyperaware of how close her pussy was to his hard cock as he grabbed at her tits while still caressing her back. She kept peppering his lips with deep kisses. He loved her passion and how turned-on she felt. He loved the taste of her lips on his and how kinky and wrong it felt. And he loved how she took charge.

"I want this," she purred, reaching between their bodies and caressing his hard cock. "I want this inside of me."

"Whoa, Suzanne, we can't do that!"

"Says who?" she asked, kneeling on the seat and hovering her hot, wet pussy above the head of his big, thick cock. She caressed his cockhead between her pussy lips.

"But we're . . ."

"I know," she said, cutting him off with her words and then a kiss while still playing his cockhead against her clit. "We're brother and sister. That's what you were going to say, right?"

"Uh-huh," he groaned, knowing that if she slid on top of his cock, he wouldn't stop her. He struggled to remain absolutely still. "I don't have any condoms."

"I don't care," she said instead of saying whether she was on the pill or where she might be in her monthly cycle. She moved his cock to the opening of her pussy and slowly lowered herself on top of it. She wasn't thinking about Mark and his tight asshole. Nor did she think about the two cocks that had visited the lips she was kissing.

Her only concern was feeling her brother deep inside of her. She wanted to fuck and fill full, but it was deeper than that. She wanted it from him, her brother. She wanted her brother's big cock inside her tight pussy and she wanted him to cum deep inside of her. She wanted him in that moment and a piece of her felt sure she would always want him. "I love you," she said as he slipped inside her pussy and began filling her.

Gary gasped at her words and the sensations of her hot, wet pussy engulfing his hard, throbbing cock. He watched her pretty face as she lowered herself around him. She moved impossibly slowly until his cock was halfway inside her pussy. She paused, sighed, and fluttered her eyes. She pulled away a bit before returning to the task of fucking him.

"You're big," she purred.

"Too big?"

"No, just right," she assured him, savoring the sensation of being filled with his thick cock. He was bigger than Bill, much bigger, and she wanted all of him inside her. She felt his throbbing inside her pussy - or, was she feeling her pussy clenching around his cock? It was a question that didn't matter as much as pushing him deeper.

"Fuck," he groaned, filled with equal amounts of thrill and shame. He knew they shouldn't be doing this and didn't care. He wanted this. He needed it. He felt his shame slipping away as she began to slide up and down his shaft. He guided her with hands on her hips, complicit in her crime. He wanted her pussy as much as she wanted his cock.

"Oh-god, you feel so good!" she marveled while peppering him with more kisses. "Fuck me, Gary. Fuck me with your faggot cock!"

A sharp gasp escaped Gary at her words and he called her one of the worst things that a brother can call his sister, "You bitch!" At the same time, he urged her deeper around his cock while squirming beneath her.

"Your bitch," she giggled, drunk from the thrill of their fucking. She felt giddy, excited, and wanton. Hateful words didn't matter. There was no way for those words to hurt, they could only add to the thrill because of the words she added next. "I love you!" She bounced up and down his cock as fast as she could.

He heard her words as clearly as he had heard her the first time she had said that. "You love my cock," he growled at her. "You love fucking like a slut."

"Your slut," she moaned, feeling overcome by the sensations happening inside of her. "I love you!"

"You love fucking and sucking and all the cock," he groaned in an effort to redirect her affection.

"I love you!" she insisted, cupping his face in her hands while bouncing on top of his big cock. She punctuated her words with more kisses. "I love you," KISS, "I love your big cock," KISS, "And I love kissing your cocksucking mouth." Big kiss!

"God-damn-it!" he swore as he realized his sister knew everything about him.

In her eighteen years, she had been by his side for every major event in his life. She had been there when he had broken his leg and laid up on the couch in the living room for a week watching TV until he was allowed to start using crutches. She had been there to celebrate his high school graduation and the honors that were bestowed upon him. And, she had been there encouraging him as he broke the rules of nature to suck dick and fuck ass. She knew him better than the heterosexual couple who had created them. The same sleeping couple they called Mom and Dad.

"Oh-god, I'm going to cum!" she panted, clutching him tighter as she felt that thrill building inside her. She was about to cum, from fucking, her brother, in his car, in their driveway, and she wanted him to cum, too. She pushed him as deep as he could go while squirming against his life-altering hard cock, and she kissed him again. She had no doubt about her love for him.

Her words triggered Gary, all of her words, from being called a cocksucker to admitting that she was a bitch. Her body felt like perfection in his hands. Her lust fed his lust. Knowing she was about to get off made him want the same thing. He moaned deep into her mouth as he shoved her hips against his lap while thrusting upward as best as he could.

His cock exploded inside of his sister's pussy. He felt the thrill of his spurting cock painting the insides of her pussy. As he spurted inside his sister's pussy, he recalled how it felt having Mark or Julius spurting inside his mouth. He had a new way to appreciate a man's orgasm after experiencing it firsthand.

Their kiss fell apart as they came together. She felt his cock throb and he felt her pussy's rhythmic clenching around it. They were one. One blood. One body. One shared orgasm. Together, they surfed the crashing waves of their combined orgasm. As it happened, Gary slowly became aware of the words he kept repeating.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you," he moaned.

"I love you," he groaned.

"I love you," he said, more sure of what he meant by those words than anything else that had ever happened in this life.

"Yes! I love you, too!" she cheered, bouncing on him with joy. "I love you! I love you! I love you!"

The silliness of repeating and echoing those words back and forth made them smile without diminishing their meaning. Gary felt his heart pouring into hers. Wrapping his strong arms around her body, he pulled them close so their hearts were closer together. That made kissing impractical, but it didn't matter. How they were joined mattered more than any kiss.

"Fuck, you're sexy," she said, pulling away a bit so she could focus on his face. She kissed the tip of nose, a pointy nose that matched hers.

"Me? You're the sexiest, sluttiest woman I have ever met!" He kissed her nose, too.

"You have no idea," she said, curling her head beneath his chin as she hugged him. "You make me feel brave." She kissed his bare chest. "And slutty." She located his nipple in the darkness of the car and licked it. "And safe."

He made her move, cupping her face so he could kiss her again. "And you know all my secrets."

"Including your big one," she said with a smile and playful twinkle in her eyes.

"That I go both ways?"

She shook her head. "That you fuck your sister."

"And that I love fucking her," he said, cradling her with his arms as he moved her to the side where she could lay across his backseat and he could be on top of her. His cock remained hard enough to demonstrate his words. But what he said next came from his heart, "And that I love her."

"And I love you," she said, wrapping her legs around his and ready to start a new adventure that would last a lifetime. It would be a very sexy lifetime together.

X X X

Author's Notes: Probably not the kind of story for most people, but, I liked it. I hope you did, too. This story was written and edited by hand. No AI was damaged or warped by my writing. Happy Halloween!