All Comments on 'Drive-in with Jerry'

by Buildersnailit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great little story. Be fun if this story kept going with the younger boy starting to wear panties and wanting to be more of a girl.

boonekellyboonekellyover 4 years ago
more please

Great stuff. Group fun with these characters would be hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very nice

That was so fucking hot. Just wish it was me getting fucked by his huge cock as I suck your cock. I've always wanted to try two guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
HOT story

Your story got me HOT and HORNY!! That sounded like it would be a great time!!

Riki1942Riki1942about 3 years ago
Getting High

I don't use drugs but, I did try speed once. I was "fooling around" with a guy I knew once and, already being gay, probably would have ended up with his cock in my ass anyway.

He wasn't a drug user, but he had some speed and asked me if I wanted to try it with him. They were these little white pills he called cross tops and we each swallowed several. I don't remember how many, but they tasted really bad!

So, we went to my bedroom, took off our clothes and started fooling around again. After a while I started to feel really alive, for want of a better word, all my sensations and feeling seemed to become hyperactive, amplified and I got even more horny.

I got out my lube, climbed on top and sat down on his cock. I felt like I was going crazy with lust, couldn't bounce up and down on him hard enough or feel his cock ram me hard and deep enough! We fucked so hard that he didn't last long before pumping his load in me.

After we came, neither went soft. I got on my back, put my legs over his shoulders and he stuck it back in my cum filled ass!. We fucked a long time before we came again. It wasn't quite as rough as the first time, but I still just couldn't get enough.

By that time I think I had gone a little bit softer but, imagine my surprise when he was still hard enough to stick it in me again! We laid on our sides, with him behind me and he was able to get it back in my ass.

We were exhausted and just kind of laid there coupled for a while with an occasional thrust or grind. After a while I started getting hard again and we squeezed out one more orgasm, although I doubt that he had much cum left to give me.

Our cocks had been hard so long that they started to ache. We couldn't go to sleep so we got up and watched movies to take our minds off of sex and give our aching cock a chance to go soft and get some relief. I even put some ice on mine to make it shrivel. It was daylight before we were able to get some sleep

I never did that again because, if I had, I could see how it could be addictive. Also, even after sleeping, I felt awful. I felt like I had been awake for three days, hung over and just plain weird.

I don't recommend using drugs, wont do it again but, the sex was WILD! I'm not a knowledgeable person concerning the drug culture, don't know if that is to be expected with speed, but I don't know what else it could have been.

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 3 years ago

Hot As Hell....Hope there's more to cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuildersnailit@Buildersnailit
I’ve been a reader for some time and really enjoy y’alls writings. I have started to submit a few stories. I hope you like them. 🙂