Driver: Selena Gomez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting her mouth off of my cock's head with an audible pop, Selena stroked the slightly wet pole and looked up at me while she casually jerked me off. "You know what would be fun?" Selena asked as she leaned in and circled her tongue around my cock's head while she stroked me. "Record me doing stuff and we can tease the douchebag!" Selena exclaimed, squeezing firmly on my pole as she wrapped the other hand around the top and worked her two hands together. Offering the underside of my cock a firm lick, the singer beamed up at me as if she were a child on Christmas Day and she had just unwrapped what she wanted. Giving my cock a goodbye kiss, Selena got up from between my legs and hurried over to her handbag which was still laying haphazardly on the main table. As she walked away I could see her hot, toned ass and the sight was nearly enough to make me faint there and then. Walking back to me, she quickly unlocked it before bringing up the camera app and setting it to record. Keeping it pointed down, she passed it to me and made sure to keep eye contact with the camera lens as she opened her mouth wide and slipped the entirety of my cock inside of her mouth and throat.

Almost as soon as she did that however it was as if she knew she had made a bad decision and those awesomely big and brown eyes of hers went wide and she let out an amazed, muffled noise. Keeping herself so that her cute, button nose was buried in my pubes, Selena held herself down until she coughed and pulled her mouth up so that she could at least breath again. Her mouth was practically salivating around me as she pushed her lips down on my cock again and the spit spilled out from her lips and down my hard pole. Her hands came down to rest on the inside of my thighs, her nails pressing against the soft fabric of my work pants. Slipping her mouth up and down in a steady blowjob pattern, Selena made sure to show that her throat had my cock in it and it wasn't going anywhere else. Slipping her mouth up and down, the young actress and singer soon had her right hand on my balls and was squeezing them while she sucked on my cock.

Selena was most definitely in her element as she slipped her pouty lips up and down, the colouring of her lipstick smearing against my prick as she slipped her mouth up and down. As she lifted her mouth up, I could see rivulets of her saliva rolling down my prick and landing on my balls while she kneaded them softly, her fingers rolling them around as she blew me. Lifting her mouth up, Selena looked at me and then into the camera lens, simply staring at it with that seductive look on her face as she sucked the top half of my cock, her brown eyes never leaving the camera as her tongue bathed my dick in her warm, wet spit. Slowly taking the cock out of her mouth, she made sure to rub her tongue over the head of my cock before spitting on it again. She was making a mess and I could not be happier. Leaning in between my legs, she opened her mouth and started to eagerly suck on my balls, her tongue bashing against my heavy ball sack.

"You know, this is the first sexual activity I've gotten up to on this couch?"

"Oh yeah? You haven't fucked on here yet?"

"Not yet, but I'm going to!" Selena said with a big, wide smile. Taking each of my balls in her mouth, the young Latin star simply moaned around the flesh in her mouth as she wrapped her lips around my big, heavy balls which were already getting close to cumming. Selena wrapped a hand around my cock and started to stroke me eagerly while she hungrily sucked on my balls. Flicking on the camera, I zoomed in on Selena's lips while they remained wrapped around my left nut, simply turning the camera slightly so that the lens could pick up every little movement she made on me. My own moans started to fill the room as she sucked on me, her tongue was bouncing off of my fleshy, heavy sack while she sucked and stroked me. Her lips left my balls with an audible pop noise as she looked up at me, ignoring the camera lens for a moment.

"Ready to cum?" She asked me, her hands leaving my cock alone for a moment. When I simply nodded my head, she smirked and went right back to deep throating me. With that though, I simply couldn't hold out and started to cum. My hands ran through her hair and held her in place as I shot warm ropes inside of her mouth, painting the inside of her cheeks and her throat with my orgasm. With a final, defeated spurt, my hands slipped from her hair and I took a seat right back down on the leather couch. Feeling a tap on the inside of my thighs, I lifted my head up and looked down at her to see she had her tongue out with the pearly white remnants of my orgasm on her tongue. Then, she closed her mouth and made a very big show of swallowing my load down. Running her tongue over her lips, Selena looked over at me and grinned.

"All gone!" Selena announced with a sense of pride. Placing her hands on the inside of my thighs, she slowly pulled herself up to a standing position and then climbed onto the leather couch next to me. Taking the phone from my hands, she looked over the footage while wrapping her hand around my cock and slowly stroking it up and down. Watching the footage, Selena smirked and with a keying of her thumbs, Selena had sent the video away, no doubt rushing through the air to get to her boyfriend who was at the airport. My cock had hardened inside of her palm and Selena looked down at it and then up at me before she shot me another flirty smirk. Passing me the phone back, Selena got right up onto the couch and moved onto her hands and knees, pushing her ass up in the air and then reaching between her legs, Selena pushed her wet pussy lips open.

Lifting her head up and looking over her shoulders at me, Selena almost moaned for me.

"Come on... Come and get it!" She called out to me, prompting me to grin and hurry myself to get behind her. Gripping my cock at the base, I held it through all of the slickness from her blowjob and then slowly, I pushed my cock forward and inside of her. "Oh fuck!" Selena cried out as my cock slipped forward and kept going until my balls were pressing against her hard clit. Just keeping it there for the moment, I ran my hands over the curves of her ass before pulling my hips backwards and then pushing my hips forwards again, making the young woman purr out in pleasure as she was rocked with me. "Mmmm fuck! Give it to me slow first!" Selena cried out, looking over her shoulder at me and grinning. "I need to get used to that fucking monster inside of me!"

Smirking down at her, I took a hold of her by the hips and slowly, I started to pull my hips backwards and then pushed them forward, inching myself inside of her while making sure to angle my cock inside her, aiming towards some of the sweeter spots that I usually got with some of the other girls in my life. Lifting myself up on my knees to angle my pumping inside of her towards what you might consider the roof of her pussy, I watched the back of Selena's head carefully to see how she reacted to it. She definitely seemed to like it as she let out a low moan of pleasure before she tossed her head back and started to rock her hips back towards me.

"Fuck... Selena!" I cried out, pushing my cock all the way inside of her as she let out another cry of pleasure. Looking over her shoulder at me and bit down on her bottom lip, the young woman cooed with pleasure and started to bounce herself back towards me, her ass hitting against my stomach as she was working with me. "So hot... Such a hot pussy..." I moaned, watching her work herself back against me.

"Mmmm you like it?" She asked rhetorically, I assumed, she was definitely into it as I felt how wet and warm her pussy was around me. "Mmmm fuck Papi! I love getting fucked on this couch!"

"I... I thought I was the first one?" I asked her, still grunting and gritting my teeth as I rocked myself inside of her. The couch was starting to rock backwards and forwards as we got into it with each other, finding a rhythm and rocking myself forward as she went backwards and then she would move forwards as I went backwards, easily working together to make it the most pleasurable for the both of us. She looked over her shoulder at me and grinned, a bead of sweat starting to roll down her forehead as she worked herself on my cock.

"You are Papi you are! Fuck! But I still love it anyway!" Selena cried her pussy squeezing me while I pushed myself inside of her. Smirking, my hips started to pick up the pace, sliding my cock in and out of her with faster strokes, Selena whined in delight before looking over her shoulder at me. "Get that fucking camera recording again baby! Show him how I should be fucked!" Selena cried out in sheer delight as she was rammed hard from behind. Not one to refuse a ladies request, I kept one hand on her slim frame and the other came up to get a hold of the phone. Moving over to film, I focused the camera on her wet slit and my own hard cock as it slid in and out of her. There was no way that her moans wouldn't have been audible as she was pushing herself back to meet my hard thrusting. She lifted her head up and looked over her shoulder, moving to find the camera's lens before blowing it a sickly sweet kiss as he face contorted into one of pure bliss. Her nails were definitely going to leave a mark in the couch as she was being rocked backwards and forwards by my hard pumping.

Pushing my cock in and out of her from behind, I made sure to keep the lens of the camera on both her entrance and then up to her face as it was twisting in pleasure. Selena looked over her shoulder at me, biting down on her bottom lip as she whined and looked up into the camera. Her eyelids fluttered and I knew she was going to cum. Her walls hugged me tightly, tighter than before, and as I railed into her, her head dropped before she threw it back and she exploded over my cock. Her slick juices ran down from her pussy and over onto my lap as I continued to rail her from behind. Reaching down to her ass cheeks, squeezing them as they were jolted back and forth from my cock stabbing inside of her, I offered one an experimental slap before reaching up with the same hand to pull her hair and yank her head up. No longer muffled by the couch's surface, Selena's audible panting and moaning was far clearer for me.

"Oh fuck yes! Give it to me! Give it to me!" She was almost screaming as the couch was nearly being jolted backwards and forwards from my hard, rough fucks into her. Selena's hands were threatening to break the cushion and I was sure that she had already lost a couple of nails as I continued to rough ram her. "Oh fuck! Pull my hair again Papi!" Certainly willing to oblige, I pulled back on her hair again so that her body arched up in an almost unnatural angle but it didn't seem to stop the superstar whose mouth was hanging open as she had her eyes closed and simply let me use her. The camera was becoming more and more difficult to hold while I was fucking Selena but having caught her orgasm, an explosive one at that, I figured this part of the recording was done. So I placed the phone down on the edge of the couch and continued to drill her hard from behind.

Wet, hot, lewd sounds filled the room as I grunted with each shove inside her. Selena's jet black hair was tangled in my fingers as I rammed in and out of her. Placing my other hand on her delicious, round ass I alternated between gentle squeezes and firm spanks as I slid in and out of her. Selena's eyes were still closed tight as I pumped my hips in and out of her, my waist slapping against her ass, making it bounce as she called out for me. Offering her hair another sharp tug, her head was facing up to the ceiling as I leant over her frame and presses my lips to hers, kissing her softly as I roughly hammered myself in and out of her. Her right hand came up and gently pressed to my cheek, holding me to her as she slipped her tongue inside of my mouth. With our two tongues curling together, Selena whimpered and then her body shuddered as she started to cum again. Keeping her close to me, I just kept pumping as more of the sticky wet liquid ran out of her and down her thighs, some getting on me as I pushed my cock all the way inside her.

Slowly pulling my cock out of her, I watched the young woman twitch in delight as she suffered from coming down from cumming. Watching her slowly get her breath back, she looked over her shoulder at me and wiped away some sweat that had formed on her forehead. Giggling, Selena rolled over onto her back so that I could see her entire body looking up at me, a sheen of sweat on her soft, svelte frame and her chest coming up and down while she caught her breath.

"Oh fuck..." She said with a laugh, looking up at me and placing the back of her hand to her head. "Fuck me that was good." Her eyes moved down my body to my cock that was slick in her juices, dripping off of me with every passing moment. She moved closer to me and placed a hand on it, feeling just how wet it was. "Shit, I covered you!" She said, almost laughing as she looked at the inside of her hand. "I guess two orgasms will do that though huh?"

"Is two not normal for you?"

"Not recently! Boy, I haven't cum that hard in a long time!" Looking up at me, she tilted her head to the side slightly. "Speaking of... You've only cum once right?" When I nodded my head, she shook her head and climbed up to her feet, almost instantly losing her balance and falling onto me for support. It could have appeared comical for a man with nearly a foot advantage over Selena to have been bossed around as she was doing to me but frankly, I didn't really care just how it looked as she was soon right back on my lap again and had my face in her hands as she was showering me with hot, quick kisses. My hands ran over her sides before coming down to squeeze at her ass. Cupping and kneading her soft flesh, I moaned into the kiss as Selena slipped her tongue into my mouth, wrapping hers around mine and sucking on it as she purred with how good it felt to have my hands on her ass. Spanking her ass, Selena's lips left mine and she came down to nibble against my earlobe, her hips lifting up as she reached down between her legs to guide my cock inside of her. Her slick opening continued to leak around my cock as she pushed her hips down and with a firm drop, my cock was enveloped inside of her. Selena's entire lower body was resting against my lap as her head was back in a silent moan. She slowly brought her head back up and looked at me with a look of lust on her face. Looking over her shoulder, she moaned as I wrapped my lips around her left most nipple and started to suck on it. Her hands came up and ran through my hair before she whispered in my ear. "Move to the end of the couch."

She seemed ready to climb off of me but was pleasantly surprised when I just grabbed a hold of her, hoisted her up in the air and walked with her down towards the end of the couch. As I took a seat, it was there that I saw what she wanted from me. Directly opposite to us was a long mirror that ran from the top of the room to the bottom. Grabbing hold of the phone, I moved my hand to the side and aimed the camera at the mirror so that it could catch Selena rolling her hips up and down on me. She looked over her shoulder to look at our reflection in the mirror and then back to me, placing her lips on mine in a hot kiss, Selena pressed her forehead to mine as she started to lift her hips up and down on me. Our lips parted and she quickly licked my lips before speaking.

"Fuck Papi, this is so hot!" She moaned as she started to rise and drop on me. Selena looked over her shoulder and into the camera, offering it a wink before lifting her hips up and dropping them right back down again, her silky smooth walls were hugging me tightly as she bounced up and then flicked her hips down, rolling her hips around in a circle as she rode me. My own feet were planted firmly on the floor though my toes were curling inside of my shoes while Selena bounced up and down on me. Her soft, small hands were on my shoulders while she rode me, her tight little pussy squeezing me as she lifted herself up and down on me. Her long black hair had come down to cover the side of her face while she slipped up and down.

Selena had turned this evening into something of an artform and while the young Latina woman slipped her hips up and dropped them down again, she seemed to make sure to squeeze her pussy lips tightly around my cock as she hit the bottom of my pole and then loosening them ever so slightly as she lifted her hips up. She was working herself firmly on my lap and she was already hitting her stride with the rhythm of riding me on the couch. Looking up at her, I made sure to keep the camera going as I wrapped my lips around her hard nipple that was pointing in front of me and almost begging for my attention. Selena's fingers ran through my hair and made sure to gently tug at the strands in my hair while she slipped herself up and down on me. Taking the nipple in my mouth and gently rolling the hard nub from side to side, teasing it with my teeth as Selena seemed to adore the feeling of her nipple between my teeth.

Slapping her ass, I looked up at her and kissed her flat on the middle of her chest, just above her both bouncing breasts. Digging my fingers into her ass, I helped her bounce herself up and down on my lap as her tight body slipped all over my cock, her walls guiding me inside of her. Her pussy was already dripping over my lap while she slipped herself up and down, my eyes were focused on her face while I worked over both of her nipples, each of them were standing almost on edge with how hot it had gotten. Selena leant her body forward, her arms wrapping around my head and pulling me into her chest as she continued to pant and moan.

"Oh fuck! Fuck yes!" She cried out, my hand slapping her ass again, the sound bouncing through her room as she continued to rough ride me while I was left sitting on her couch. I could only mumble around her breasts as they continued to bounce in front of my face, my tongue flicking against her tits and teasing her nipples while she slipped up and down on my lap. "God, I love this dick!" She exclaimed, her head rocking backwards in delight as she started to squeeze her walls around me again as if it were a competition to see just how hard she could squeeze me. Keeping a hand on her sides, I let it come up from her curved ass and onto her hip, keeping her on me as she wrapped her hands behind my neck and started to throw her body back, keeping herself away at an arm's length while she worked her way up and down on me. Riding me hard and definitely putting me through my paces as she fucked herself hard on me.

Her hand came up and her nails sunk into my shoulder blade, keeping herself steady, Selena used her other hand to come down between her legs and rub against her clit while I started to help her, lifting my hips up off of the couch and ramming myself inside of her as she awkwardly fumbled with rubbing her clit as she rode me. Sliding herself up and down, Selena's thrusting started to get far more awkward and her pussy was leaking her juices almost constantly now, both of our thighs were covered in her slickness. "Fuck! Film it! Film my slutty pussy!" Selena suddenly let out, her head fully back and her body arching in an almost unnatural angle. Then, all hell broke loose and she let out a screech in pure pleasure. Her fingers were still rubbing against her clit but her pussy had fallen clean off of my cock and her pussy trembled as she squirted all over my chest and abdomen. Her pussy was still going as she pushed her pussy lips against my cock and slowly rubbed herself up and down against me.

"Mmmm fuck! I've never squirted before!" Selena giggled, still grinding her actual pussy lips up and down against my cock as she let her head roll around, her black hair swaying almost independently to her head. I had caught the whole squirting orgasm on the phone and she was still grinding herself against me but as she rolled her pussy lips upwards, it encouraged another bead of my precum to roll out of the tip and down my dick's length.