Driver: Selena Gomez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck... I'm close too Selena."

Her head came forward, sweat was sticking to her skin and she was almost glistening under the light that was still seeping into the front room. She bit down on her bottom lip, leant in and licked her tongue against my neck.

"Shit, let's do one more thing I'd never do for him."

Climbing off of me, she wobbled down to her knees and pulled me up. Wrapping her hand around the base of my cock, Selena aimed the cock directly at her face, closing her mouth and stroking her hand up and down quickly, aiming the head of my cock directly at her face. Looking into the camera lens as she jerked my cock, Selena bit down on her bottom lip and grinned.

"Fuck baby, I covered him! His big dick is soaked in my cum!" She said with a big grin, no doubt trying to further antagonise her boyfriend who was far away from the house now. Stroking my cock faster and faster, Selena twisted her hand around at the base of my cock, slipping her hand up and down, she bit down on her bottom lip and watched as my cock twitched and then I shot another series of ropes of my cum. Shooting my ropes through the air, Selena continued to stroke my cock as I fired rope after rope onto her face. My ropes weren't as strong as the ones I had fired into her mouth but they were still overly white and definitely served as a firm contrast to her flushed, latin skin as she slowly moved her face around to make sure that her face had an even spread of cum. A lot of the pearly white ropes had pooled on her forehead with another running down the bridge of her nose, one more rope had been fired over her right eye, one more landing across her lip as if to paint a moustache on her pretty, sweaty skin.

With her face now positively dripping with my cum, Selena was sitting back on her folded legs, looking up at me as her sweat mixed with the pearly white ropes that were slowly dripping down her face. Licking her lips, Selena snapped another couple of selfies before looking around for something to clean her face up. She ran her finger over the top of her lip, scooping up some drops of my cum before sucking the tip clean. She looked up at me, smiled and then climbed up to her feet, back to a wobbly position but she was more than happy to walk away.

"Just stay there. I'll get you a towel." She said casually, as she wobbled down the hallway, her legs trembling from her orgasms that she had gone through tonight. Moments passed and I could have sworn that I heard the bathroom water running and then ever so briefly, I could hear Selena spit. While she was away, I started to dress myself. Pulling my pants and boxers up to the middle of my thighs and then slipping my shirt on, I sat on the couch half dressed, still expecting Selena to come back with that promised towel.

Walking back into the room, Selena had changed herself into some boy shorts and a tight vest that hugged her frame, showing off her delicious curves. Passing me the fluffy blue towel, Selena looked down at me with a warm smile on her face as she watched me clean my cock up and then dress myself again. She had her hands on her hips as she tilted her head to the side slightly and then licked her peach coloured lips.

"So, after that performance... Do you have a card or something? I know a few girls who would love to have such a smooth ride." She added a casual wink at the end of it.

I nodded my head, slipping my hand into the pocket of my work pants and pulled out a small card that had all of my contact information on it. Selena took a look at the card and smiled before sticking the card to the corkboard messageboard that was hanging up in the hallway. Walking back in, Selena looked over at me and then over to the large clock that was hanging up off of the wall and then she cursed at the sight.

"Crap. I'm really sorry to push you out so soon but I need to head on to another thing. I really had fun though and thanks for... You know, showing my boyfriend just how to fuck me."

"Oh believe me, thank you! But, yeah. I'll get out of your hair. Thanks for taking my card too. I definitely appreciate the offer of more work."

So, we said our goodbyes, though mine was far less awkward as my second greeting to her had been and I was left to my own devices as I got into my Corolla and was then let out of her compound and I was free to do whatever I wanted. So, now I was sat in my car looking at the skyline of Los Angeles, I wondered just how my life was going to change. That change however, was already on its way when my phone buzzed with a text message. Looking at it, I could already catch a smile on my face. Reading the message out loud, it was a very good showing of my upcoming good fortunes.

"VIP pick up. LAX tomorrow..."

Well, work was calling for yet another day...