All Comments on 'Driver Wilde: A London Busman's Tale'

by DriverBaz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fab!

all the best with the contest - and ur also really good for a beginner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
On the buses!

I really enjoyed this story! The characters are believable (if a little "perfect" - but that happens) and I can certainly see why this is a fantasy of yours.

I identified with this, which is probably why I was so into it! I'll explain more about why in an email feedback. ;)

Great read, all the best with the contest and please do write more about their adventures, I'd love to read them.

Lou

sacksackover 19 years ago
good balance of sex to non-sex...

and good luck with the contest!

English LadyEnglish Ladyover 19 years ago
Not half bad!

You've got a good base there to build upon. I personally don't like seeing precise measurements in a story (boob/dick size etc) but other than that and a few hiccups in spelling and grammar (I am terrible for that myself actually) this was a fun little tale :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Blimy!

Blimy...having met you(you now exactly who I am!), I woulf never have though you hasd such a dirty little mind...you dark horse you! Its not perfect, but for a first attempt it very impressive...well done!

75corner75cornerover 19 years ago
Originality had found a home!

Neat concept and setting. That's what I look for in a story more than anything else. I like original thinking. Your sound effect are awesome, too. A few little kinks in grammar and dialouge style, but I am confident you'll get better with practice. Heck, I've seen best selling authors who can't set a scene like yuo can. 2 thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Different

I really liked this story. As someone else says, the '9 inch' comment is a bit unrealistic and a few gramatic errors, I also hate the word c*nt but other than that, it got my clit twitching. I can't wait for part two ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please continue this story. It was really amazing. I would like to know more about Bob and Katie's later adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
driving a car

My wife loves to drive the car. she has an outfit she wears consists of a garter belt and nylons and no panties. When she gets in up goes the skirt to her waist,and a shaved pussy comes intro view. But the best thing is when she stops to get out she pulls her skirt way up and lets one leg out of the car spreading her knees way apart.If a guy is around it seems to take a long time before the second leg hits the ground . and the skirt is still way up. She loves for guys to see her pussy it makes her real hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous