Driving Hubby Wild

Story Info
Wife and girlfriend give pleasure to her husband.
5k words
4.37
19.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
520 Followers

Patti and her new girlfriend Brenda sat on Patti's bed, taking a break from a morning of playing with each other. Patti and Brenda had met on a Bi website and had hit it off immediately. They both seemed to like the same things, arts and crafts, eating pussy, playing with toys, and being horny 24/7.

"Are you sure your husband will be okay with this?" Brenda asked leaning down and taking Patti's hard right nipple into her mouth and nibbling and flicking her tongue across it.

"Ummm, oh yeah I like that baby," Patti moaned loudly, god Brenda's mouth felt good.

"I want you again," Brenda said looking at Patti, kissing her passionately, pushing her tongue into Patti's mouth.

"You'll have me again I promise," Patti assured her, reaching over Patti rubbed Brenda's soaked pussy. "Mmmmm," Patti moaned as she brought her wet fingers to her mouth and licked and sucked Brenda's pussy juices into her mouth.

Patti heard the kitchen door open and close, "Follow me," she said taking Brenda by the hand and leading her to the spare bedroom, "I want to surprise Ted."

"Oh ok," Brenda said with a chuckle.

"Honey! I'm home!" Ted called from the kitchen. It was quiet in the house, he wondered where his wife was. She usually had the television on or music playing.

"I'll be right there honey," she called to him, tieing her bathrobe closed.

"I'll be back in a few I promise."

"Take your time," Brenda said sitting on the edge of the bed.

Patti hurried out of the room and shut the door behind her, "Hi honey," she said walking into the kitchen, she walked over to Ted and stood up on tip-toe, and gave him a kiss.

"Mmmm," he said kissing her back, "how's my baby girl?" he said taking a drink out of the fridge and opening it.

"I'm fine, how was your day at work."

"Busy especially for a Saturday," he said, "aren't you going to get dressed today?" he said commenting on her wearing nothing but a robe, and if he knew her she was naked under it.

"Oh, I'll get dressed later."

"So what did you do today?" Ted asked her walking toward the bedroom, she followed him. "I am so ready for a hot shower baby."

"Well I cleaned the house and did some laundry, you know regular housewife stuff," she said watching him get undressed. She went to the linen closet in the bathroom and got him a clean towel and washcloth. "I know you're tired."

"Yeah I am but I'll be fine after a hot shower," he said reaching into the shower and turning on the water just the way that he liked it. "Maybe if you're a good girl I might have you join me," he said with a wink.

"I'd like that," she said reaching for his cock, and giving it a gentle squeeze, "you relax and take your shower and I'll be back in a few," she told him.

"Ok," he said stepping into the shower and closing the door.

"Oh, and don't get dressed when you get out," Patti said walking out of the door and closing it. "She's up to something," Ted said to himself, wondering what it could be.

Soaping a wash rag up really good, Ted slowly washed off, feeling soap running down his chest, over his cock and balls. "Mmmm," he whispered reaching for his dick and stroking himself. His cock jerked and started to get hard. It had been a few days since he and Patti had made love and he was ready for some hot sex with his wife.

Adding more soap to the rag he reached behind himself with one hand and he washed and teased his ass, rubbing that rag over his tight hole. "Fuck," he said rubbing his hole with his fingers, "feels good," he said wondering what it would feel like to have a real cock in his ass. Ted made sure his ass was soaped up really good and he slowly slid his index finger into the entrance. "Ahhh, yes," he moaned gasping at the feeling as he slid his finger in and out of his tight hole.

Patti walked into the spare bedroom and Brenda was lying back on the bed rubbing her pussy slowly. "Mmmm, save some of that pussy for me," Patti said, reaching out and rubbing Brenda's slick, shaved pussy. "You're so fucking wet," Patti said leaning down and licking Brenda's pink pussy lips, tasting her juices.

"Do it, baby, eat my pussy."

"Oh I will," Patti said getting up, "we're going to surprise Ted," Patti informed her new friend.

"We are?"

"Yep, follow me, wait right here," Patti said outside of her bedroom door, "when I tell Ted to keep his eyes closed you come into the bedroom and join us."

"Ok," Brenda agreed, "anything you say."

Patti heard Ted turn the shower off and she knew it wouldn't take him long to dry off and walk into the bedroom. She went into the bedroom and into the bathroom and saw Ted drying off quickly. "Feel better honey?"

"Yes, much better." he said hanging the towel on the rack and quickly combing his hair, "are you alright?" he asked her, wondering if things were okay with her.

"Oh yes, things are fine," Patti said reaching for Ted's swollen cock, and giving it a gentle squeeze. "follow me," she told him leading him into the bedroom. "Close your eyes."

"Why, are you going to tie me to the bed?" he asked her with a chuckle, but he did as she asked.

"Lie down in the middle of the bed honey," Patti said taking her robe off and tossing it on the end of the bed. "Get comfortable."

"Anything you say, baby," Ted replied, moving to the middle of the bed and getting comfortable. He felt Patti get on the bed with him, she moved up close to him and kissed him, slipping her tongue into his mouth, and moaning as she did so.

"Ummm, mmm," he moaned kissing her back passionately, he reached for her and found her naked. "Naked wife, I like this," he said, reaching for her tits.

"The girls have missed Daddy," she said feeling his hands squeezing her hard nipples. Patti licked and nibbled up and down the side of Ted's neck, slowly working her way down his chest.

"Daddy's missed the girls too," he said pinching her right nipple between his fingers, he heard her gasp, hoping he hadn't hurt her.

Patti licked and teased Ted's nipples with her tongue, which made him moan. Patti nibbled on it as she reached for his left nipple. "Makes me so hot licking and sucking your nipples baby," she said while she continued to lick them back and forth.

"Oh fuck baby," Ted moaned, he was in heaven with her hot, wet mouth working over his nipples. He felt his cock jerk and get harder, "suck those nipples."

"Just relax baby, keep your eyes closed."

"Okay anything you say." he agreed enjoying the feeling of her hands on his body and her mouth sucking his nipples.

Brenda quietly walked into the bedroom. She watched Patti sucking Ted's nipples and saw that his cock was rock hard.

Patti kissed and licked her way down Ted's chest and belly, reaching for his cock, and stroking him. She heard him moan when she did this. "Oh look hard dick, just for me."

"Always all for you baby girl," Ted said when he felt her tease the head of his cock with her tongue. "mmm, yeah." he spread his legs wide and just enjoyed her hot wet mouth.

Brenda stood quietly and watched, licking her lips wanting to join in, she pinched her hard nipples, biting her lip to stop from moaning.

Patti took the head of Ted's cock into her mouth, she heard him moan when she flicked the underside with her tongue.

"Oh fuck," Ted groaned trying to push his cock deeper into her mouth. He needed to cum badly.

"Mmmm, mmm," Patti moaned while she continued to suck his cock, taking it deeper into her mouth.

Ted enjoyed her, hot, wet mouth on his cock, he tried to thrust his cock deeper into her mouth, and Patti tightened her lips around the shaft.

"Somebody is being a tease," he said still keeping his eyes closed. He could hear her moaning while she continued to suck his cock and she reached up and pinched his nipples gently. "Fuck yeah baby, pinch those nipples."

Brenda moved quietly over to the side of the bed. She joined them on the bed, and she leaned over and lightly teased the underside of his balls with her tongue.

"What the?" Ted said, feeling the sensation of not one but two mouths on his cock and balls. Ted opened his eyes to see his wife sucking his dick and another woman licking his balls. "Fuck" he whispered, he put his hands on Patti's head and he forced her mouth down lower on his cock, "I have a feeling that my wife has had some pussy today," he commented, watching Patti bobbing up and down on his throbbing dick, while her friend licked and nibbled on the boys.

Brenda moaned as she licked Ted's heavy cum filled balls, "Oh yeah, nice balls." she said gently sucking the skin of his ball sack into her mouth.

"Damn, oh yes, suck the boys," he said watching Patti sucking his dick and this strange woman sucking his balls. "feels so fucking good, two hot, horny mouths on my dick and boys," Ted said trying to push his cock deeper into his wife's mouth.

Patti let his cock slip from her mouth, and she looked at him, "Surprise baby," she said grasping his cock and stroking him, "this is my new friend Brenda," Patti licked and swirled her tongue across the head of his cock, flicking her wet tongue over it.

"Hello Brenda," Ted said, "take my cock in your mouth, honey," Ted said putting his hands on her head and pushing her mouth down on his throbbing dick. "Yes, oh yeah just like that." Ted groaned feeling Patti taking his cock back into her mouth.

Brenda lifted up Ted's heavy balls and licked the underside of them, taking her time.

She did love to suck balls into her mouth, tasting them, tasting precum.

Patti let Ted's cock slip from her mouth, she reached for Brenda, pulling her to her and kissing her passionately, making sure Ted could see it all.

"Fuck, that's hot baby girl," Ted said watching his wife kissing her friend, pushing her tongue into Brenda's mouth. He reached for his cock and stroked himself. Ted saw Brenda slip her hand between Patti's thighs, rubbing her pussy, rubbing her clit, he heard Patti moan loudly. "Slide your fingers inside of her pussy Brenda she loves that," Ted commented, "my wife loves to get finger fucked hard."

"Mmm, I know she does," Brenda said pushing two fingers deep into Patti's tight hole. "Her pussy tastes good too."

Patti spread her legs wide and felt Brenda's slender fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. She wanted to make sure that Ted could see everything. "Oh yeah fuck my pussy, fuck it hard."

Ted watched as Brenda gave his wife pleasure, and heard Patti moaning loudly, he could hear the wet sounds her pussy made the harder and faster Brenda fucked her. "That's it, fuck her pussy." Ted kept stroking his cock, feeling it throbbing and jerking in his hand.

Brenda took her sopping wet fingers and pulled them out of Patti's pussy, she rubbed them across Patti's ass hole. "Nice asshole," Brenda commented looking at Ted. "I know she also likes to get her ass fucked."

"She loves it," Ted said he could see the look of lust in his wife's eyes, he heard her gasp loudly, and he could tell that Brenda was sliding her fingers into Patti's ass.

"Mmmm, fuck yes!" Patti almost screamed, she looked at Ted, "she's fingering my ass baby."

"I can tell that she is," he told her, "does it feel good honey?"

"Yes it does," Patti answered, Brenda was fucking in and out of Patti's tight hole, making her moan and gasp. As much as she wanted it to continue Patti moved away and felt Brenda's fingers slip from her hole. "that felt good, but this is for you baby."

Patti said moving down on the bed between Ted's spread legs.

Brenda reached for Ted's dick, gently stroking him, feeling precum dripping from the head of his cock across her fingers. "Ummm, yummy." she moaned putting her fingers in her mouth tasting his precum, and swallowing it.

"Suck my dick."

Brenda does as she is told, sucking Ted's cock and bobbing up and down on it, she felt him force her mouth down on it.

Patti leans down and slowly licks Ted's balls, one after the other, nibbling on his heavy ball sack. She did love the way it felt in her mouth, she nibble and teased, licked her way lower to his ass.

"Do it, baby," Ted said, thrusting his cock into Brenda's mouth, holding her down so that she couldn't move. He loved when Patti would play with his ass, he hasn't taken anything in his ass yet other than fingers. "Yes, fuck yeah, lick my ass."

Patti gently spreads his ass cheeks apart, she wants to get to every inch of his hole. Patti licks, and nibbles Ted's ass cheeks, working her way to his tight hole, "Ummm, mmm," she moans swiping her hot, wet tongue across his ass hole, fuck tastes so good she thinks.

"Fuck!" Ted exclaims feeling his wife licking his ass hole, feeling her wet tongue

teasing his hole. "Oh this feels good baby," he said now realizing why Patti liked to have her ass eaten and played with. "eat my ass my slut," Ted groaned, wanting more and more.

Brenda continued to suck his cock, taking it all down her throat, she reaches under herself and rubs her wet pussy, she is still so fucking horny. Earlier she had lost count of how many orgasms she had had. Patti had expertly eaten and fucked her pussy and her asshole. Now she still wanted more, she did like sucking Ted's cock, and the way that he held her down on his throbbing dick. She could hear his moans of pleasure while Patti ate his ass.

Ted felt Patti pour some lube over the boys, it dribbled down between his ass cheeks, and ran across his tight hole. "Damn," he said when he felt Patti rubbing his hole with the tips of her fingers, "yes baby, yes, I want this," Ted said suddenly wanting to feel her fingers in his asshole.

"Are you sure?" Patti asked, not waiting for his answer she resumed eating his hole, pushing her tongue inside, sucking and tasting him. Patti teased his tight ass with her fingers, gently pushing the tip of her index finger inside.

"FUCK!" Ted said when he felt the tip of Patti's finger sliding into his tight back door.

"Slow and easy honey," he said wanting to go slow. He really wanted this but he wanted to take things slow.

"I'll go slow I promise."

"Brenda, suck my dick, suck it good," Ted instructed her, thrusting his cock harder into her mouth. She was a good cock sucker, he reached for her pussy, rubbing her clit and pushing his fingers deep inside of her. "Suck my cock like you know what you are doing."

"Oh yes, fuck my pussy." Brenda said spreading her legs wider, wanting Ted to finger fuck her.

In and out Patti slowly and gently fucked her husband's ass, feeling his hole loosen up, she heard his moans, she heard Brenda asking Ted to fuck her harder.

"I think you like getting your ass fucked baby?"

"Feels good, I want more."

"I will give you everything that you want," Patti said pouring more lube over his hole and her finger. "I want to make sure that you enjoy this."

"God damn, this feels good," Ted commented thrusting his cock deeper into Brenda's mouth. Ted felt Patti's slick finger sliding into his asshole even deeper, and felt her mouth back on his balls. "Ahh, fuck do it my little slut, fuck my hole."

Patti did as she was asked, she could tell he was enjoying this, she pulled her finger from his asshole and glanced up and watched Brenda sucking his cock.

Brenda was so horny, Ted's cock tasted so good in her mouth and his fingers felt so good in her pussy. "Oh yes fuck my cunt, fuck it hard," Brenda said loudly.

Patti watched her new friend sucking her husband's cock, taking it down to the base, he was thrusting his dick down her throat. Patti heard Brenda slurping and sucking it.

"God, I love this a mouth on my cock and my wife playing with my ass," Ted said looking at Patti. "more honey give me more," Ted said wanting to feel her finger back in his ass. He had never thought that he would enjoy getting his ass eaten and fucked but he was loving these new sensations.

"Are you sure you want more?" Patti asked him, pouring more lube onto her fingers and across his hole. She massaged his asshole and felt it throb, "mmm, I think you like getting your tight hole played with."

"Oh my god, yes I love it, honey," Ted said, he had never in a million years thought he would enjoy ass play but he was getting used to it. "fuck my ass," he tells his wife, "I want this."

"I will give you anything that you want," Patti told him, gently pushing her index and middle finger slowly into his ass. She made sure to go slow and easy. "Ummm, open up that hole Daddy."

Ted did as she asked, "Oh fuck," he said taking a deep breath, feeling her lubed fingers slide deeper into his ass.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, no," he gasped trying to get used to the feeling of getting his ass fucked.

He tried to relax as much as he could, he was in heaven a mouth on his cock, Brenda stroking his balls. He pulled his legs back so that Pattl had better access to

his ass. "Don't stop, ummm, give me more."

Slowly in and out Patti slid her fingers into his slippery hole, "Feels good doesn't it baby," she felt the tightness of his ass around her fingers, "you want more baby?"

"Yes, oh fuck yes give me more," Ted said, he had never felt so good. He continued to fuck Brenda's pussy with his fingers. Brenda's pussy was wet and tight.

"Oh yes, open your ass for me, baby," Patti instructed Ted, his hole tight around her thrusting fingers. "Mmmmm, fuck yes I love fucking your ass," Patti said she could hear Ted moaning, asking Brenda to suck his cock good. Looking up she watched Brenda take his cock all the way, and Ted thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. "That's it Brenda, suck my husbands dick good."

"Fuck my ass honey, I need more please." Ted moaned, taking her fingers in and out of his back door.

"Are you sure that you want more?" Patti said reaching over and picking up a five-inch dildo, she put it in her mouth and sucked on it.

Ted lay there with his eyes closed just enjoying what was happening, he moaned when Patti pulled her fingers from his ass. "Honey, don't stop please."

"I'm not going to stop."

"Aww fuck Brenda suck my dick," he groaned he was so ready to cum, he felt his cock throb and jerk in her mouth. Thrusting into her mouth he held her head down on his cock, "suck me, oh fuck suck my dick."

Patti poured a generous amount of lube all over that dildo, and gently rubbed it across Ted's asshole.

Ted felt something different, Patti rubbing something over his ass hole.

He trusted her and he knew she would never hurt him. He was so turned on that he was ready for almost anything. "Ummm, what is that baby?"

"Oh, just a small dildo," she told him starting to gently push the head inside the entrance of his ass. "I'll be easy I promise," Patti said, watching the head of that dildo start to open his ass.

"Ummm, aww fuck," Ted groaned loudly feeling the head of that toy pushing into his asshole, he took a deep breath, then he felt that dildo start to vibrate. "Oh yeah, mmm, don't stop." The sensations of that dildo vibrating and sliding into his ass were different. Trying to relax he took another deep breath, "deeper baby deeper please."

"Ok if you're sure baby, " she said slightly giving that dildo a twist as it slid deeper into Ted's ass. "this looks so hot baby," Patti said feeling her pussy throb while she

pulled the dildo out a bit, pouring more lube over it she slid it back in deeper.

Ted was fucking into Brenda's mouth, showing her no mercy. He thought what could be any better than a mouth on his dick and his wife fucking his ass. He realized he could get used to ass play, he understood now why Patti enjoyed it so much. He had never felt so full. The feeling of that dick in his ass made his cock throb even more.

Patti was so horny, she loved fucking his ass, pushing that dildo in a bit deeper each time she pulled it out. In and out she continued to fuck him. "Do it baby, take this dick, you know you like it."

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
520 Followers
12