Driving Hubby Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I fuckin' love it, honey, " Ted commented his dick was rock hard and he needed to cum so bad. "don't stop my slut, fuck my ass."

Brenda was sucking Ted's cock, stroking his balls, and hearing his moans of pleasure. She couldn't move he was holding her head so tight she had to take his cock deeper.

Patti slid that dildo in and out he Ted's ass, deeper and deeper each time, being careful not to hurt him. She flicked the small switch on the bottom of the dildo and she saw the look of surprise on his face.

"God damn," Ted almost screamed when he felt the strong vibrations in his ass, "yes oh fuck yes."

"I love fucking your ass baby," Patti said fucking into his ass, adding more lube, she wanted to make sure his hole as nice and slick. "Mmmm my baby loves getting ass fucked," she said looking at him. "I knew you'd like it once you tried it."

"Like it?" he asked, "I fucking love it, fuck my ass, make me cum."

"I do like watching this dildo sliding deep inside you," Patti said still being gentle as she could be.

"Aww fuck!" Ted said loudly as that dildo hit his prostate, "more baby more." he almost begged her. He felt like he was going to explode with all of the sensations, a hot mouth on his dick and a dildo in his tight asshole.

Brenda, could feel Ted's cock getting harder in her mouth, she knew he would cum soon and she wanted his cum. He was thrusting his cock hard into her mouth, holding her down on it.

"Suck my dick, suck it good."

"Take this cock," Patti told him, speeding up the vibrations of the dildo even more.

"that's it baby, take this cock in your tight hole, cum for me."

In and out Ted felt that cock fucking into him, felt the strong vibrations and he was loving this. "fuck my ass baby, fuck me good."

Patti didn't answer him she just continued to fuck him, hearing his moans of pleasure, heard him telling Brenda to suck his dick.

"Ummm, yes, yes, yes," Ted said feeling that point of no return, fuck that feeling of that dildo hitting his prostate, the vibrations were great. He wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. "fuck that ass my slut, do it, give me that cock."

"Cum for me, cum with this cock in your asshole," Patti instructed him, she knew he was ready to explode, she could see him shaking, still fucking into Brenda's mouth.

"Mmm, mmm," Brenda was so horny sucking Ted's cock that she felt it throbbing in her mouth, getting harder, tasting precum. She reached down and rubbed her clit, she wanted to cum again.

"Oh my god, fuck me oh give me that dick!" Ted almost screamed feeling the cum

ready to explode from his cock. "ummm fuck yes fuck that ass," Ted said loudly

as his cum exploded into Brenda's mouth. "oh my god, uuggghh, fuck!"

Patti held that dildo deep in her husband's ass and watched his cock explode cum into her friend's mouth. "Cum baby, oh yeah, cum good." Patti's pussy throbbed just watching Ted's cock explode into Brenda's mouth. She gently pulled that dildo from his asshole and turned it off.

Ted pushed his cock into Brenda's mouth, "Don't swallow, share it with my wife."

Brenda let his cock slide from her mouth and Patti leaned over and they kissed passionately, sharing Ted's cum.

Ted watched Patti and Brenda sharing his big load of cum, he watched them kiss each other. "Damn, that was hot as fuck." he said when Patti and Brenda pulled away from each other.

Patti leaned down and took Ted's spent cock into her mouth, gently sucking and licking it clean. "Mmmm, so good baby," she whispered Brenda joined her licking his balls.

"What the fuck did you two do to me?" he asked watching them sucking his cock clean.

Patti let his cock slip from her mouth, "I fucked my husband's ass."

"Yes you did baby, yes you did." Ted lay there and tried to catch his breath, "I loved when you fucked my ass."

"Glad you liked it," Patti said sitting up, "maybe someday you might let one of your friends fuck your ass."

"I might, I think you and I need to explore this some more honey."

Ted would like to get used to ass fucking enough to where someday he could take a real cock in his ass. "Brenda you are a great cock sucker, I'd like to watch you two ladies enjoying each other." Ted liked the idea of watching Patti and Brenda playing with toys and eating pussy and ass. He always did get very turned on watching Patti play with other people.

"Oh I'd love to get together again, I do like being watched." Brenda said leaning over and kissing Patti, "I had a great time today I really did."

"Oh so did I," Patti agreed "we'll have to do this again."

"I hate to cut this short but I do need to be getting home, my husband thinks I've been out shopping," Brenda said getting up and getting her clothes from the nearby chair.

"So he doesn't know that you like girls and you play with other people?" Ted asked

sitting up in bed.

"Oh god no," Brenda confessed, "he'd divorce me for sure."

Brenda quickly got dressed, "I had a really great time today."

"So did I," Patti said, "I don't know what I would do if I had to hide a side of myself from Ted."

"We've always had a very honest and open relationship," Ted explained, "we tell each other everything."

"I wish I had that with my husband," Brenda said sitting down on the chair and slipping on her shoes. "Patti is very lucky to have you, Ted."

"I'm the lucky one."

"Ted is everything to me," Patti said getting up off of the bed and putting her robe on.

"Well, I'd better be getting home," Brenda said hugging Patti and walking over to Ted and giving him a hug. "I loved being with your wife today and sucking your cock."

"I'm sure she enjoyed it too Brenda."

"Well let me go back to my hubby," Brenda said with a smile, "you know I have to be a good wife."

"I'll walk you to the door," Patti said leading Brenda out into the hall.

"Bye Brenda, it was nice meeting you," Ted called as they disappeared down the hallway.

"Bye Ted, great meeting you too," Brenda called to him.

Ted lay there with his eyes closed waiting for Patti to come back into the room.

"I thought that you said that you just did housewife stuff today?" he asked when Patti walked back into the room a few minutes later.

"Well, I did," she said hoping that he wasn't upset with her. "are you upset with me honey?"

"Gee, I don't know, I mean I was hard at work and you were here at home eating pussy." he said trying to sound serious, "this might call for punishment," he said looking at her.

"I guess I was bad, not telling you about Brenda coming over," Patti said looking at him, "I'm sorry, it will never happen again."

Ted smiled at her and chuckled, "Honey, I'm teasing, you know I don't mind if you have fun while I'm at work." he said pulling her down onto the bed with him, he kissed her.

"Really?"

"Yes, really just next time let me know," he said trying to reassure her that everything was fine between them.

"I promise when she came over it was just to meet for the first time and you know me," she said looking at him shyly, "one thing just leads from one thing to another."

"Oh I know how that is," he said teasing her hard nipples, "one minute my wife is licking and eating my ass and the next you're fucking my ass."

"I think you liked it."

"Oh my god, I loved it, honey," Ted said sitting up and gently pushing Patti onto her back, "now it's your turn to get pleasure."

Oh, I'd like that," she whispered looking at him as he leaned down and kissed her gently.

"Just lie back and relax and enjoy," Ted said licking her nipples, slowly kissing his way down her body.

"Oh yeah, baby," she moaned waiting for the pleasure she knew he would give her.

12