Driving Jackie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think I would leave this tight pussy by choice? Of course I am still inside, and I plan to take full advantage of it."

Jackie grinned and pushing herself up off me, positioned herself so that she was sitting astride my tool and we started the slow, easy rocking that would eventually lead to another explosive climax. We both knew it would come, but there was no hurry this morning, we took our time and made the feelings last for almost 2 hours. Afterward, we spent time in the shower testing the capacity of the hot water, something we found we could not exhaust in an hour of trying. After dressing and a bit more fooling around, we made it to the restaurant for a late lunch.

We spent the next 3 days seeing some of the sights, enjoying each other's company and fucking each other's brains out. Although we had been living together for 8 months now, we did not ever tire of being with the other, either in bed or otherwise. I would say the being in bed was better, but it wasn't better, it was just another part of our life together. We were sorry to leave the city here, but we had to get back to our regular lives. I had clients I needed to work with and Jackie had to get back to her job. She had gotten a promotion to managing supervisor just before the wedding. This position made her manager of the other supervisors in the company, second only to the lab director. She had asked that the promotion not be announced until she returned, and her boss had agreed. Now she would again be learning a new job, but one she was confident she could master. It would require more hours and more responsibility, but was a big promotion and meant a lot to her. She would also give up working in the lab, so with the suspected pregnancy, she would not be exposed to possible toxins.

We returned Friday afternoon, and that evening made it to the burger cruise. This was the night we had arranged to provide a less formal setting for those friends who were not able to attend our actual wedding reception. The owner had opened his place to all comers, and the food was free for anyone who attended. We were expecting a few more than the usual Friday night crowd, but could not believe the number of people who were there to greet us as we got out of Jackie's Chevelle. I had finished the restoration, and it was better than new. The night was a bit cool, but we had decided to show up in style, dropping the top before we drove to the event. The crowd gave us a rousing cheer as we pulled in, and I would guess there were at least 300 cars parked around the establishment. We wondered aloud to each other who all these people were, but as the evening passed, we found very few we did not know or recognize from earlier events. I got congratulations from most of the guys and the women all crowded around Jackie, asking about her gown, the wedding and wanting to see her ring. I guess things never change.

*****

In mid May, Jackie informed me she was officially pregnant, at least according to the home test kit she used. We had each known she was but this confirmed it. I realized Jackie had known when I thought back and remembered that she had given up beer and wine for Coke and sweet tea when we were still in KC. I had not given it much thought at the time, but now I saw the connection. Jackie had the test confirmed by a real doctor, and her due date was early next year. We were both happy, but our mothers were ecstatic to hear the news. We each were content to let things happen in their own time, but the grandmothers to be said we needed to be prepared. We weren't sure what they meant by that, but left them to their own devices. We also decided to pass on the opportunity to know the child's gender, we wanted to be surprised.

The summer was approaching and our lives fell into the normal routine we knew. I was still traveling and Jackie was working, although fewer hours since she had become adjusted to the new position. We still missed each other when I was gone, and still made the most of the time we were together. Friday nights would find us at the cruise if I was in town and Jackie would go alone if I was out of town. The car hobby still called us both, and Jackie would be happy to help me in the garage whenever I needed her assistance. Of course, not all time in the garage was spent working on a vehicle. More than once we would find ourselves naked and engaged in lusty activities, often ending in a call for pizza with Jackie sitting in the office topless as I talked to the delivery guy.

We had not said anything about Jackie's condition to anyone but family, but by the end of the summer, it was pretty obvious to anyone but the densest that her stomach was getting larger. Again, the guys at the cruise night gave me thumbs up, winking and smiling knowingly, while the women crowded around Jackie cooing and asking about how she was feeling. Fortunately, Jackie had not been bothered by morning sickness, nor had the hormonal changes she was experiencing resulted in any serious mood swings. So far, she was feeling good and her happiness was contagious. I was looking forward to a change in my life, and would have to get a few things in order to be ready. I decided I wanted to be around for my child's life, so traveling often would not work well for that. I started gearing down my business, instead offering remote maintenance and problem solving rather than the custom applications that required me to make in person visits to client sites. I interviewed for a position as a database developer with a local company, but when they looked at my background, they offered me a job as manager of their database application development team. The company did consulting, but mostly problem solving and emergency services. They had wanted to expand to more specialized applications, and coincidentally had thought of database solutions shortly before I interviewed. With the new job, I would be home most of the time and the salary, although not quite as much as I had made with my own business, wasn't a significant cut and had the potential to grow nicely. Jackie was thinking about taking a leave of absence for a year after the birth, so we had things to plan for.

The summer had ended, and time was moving toward the end of the year. Fortunately, things were changing slowly, and we didn't have any really unexpected issues to deal with. Jackie had not been afflicted with any of the more serious problems some women have during pregnancy. She had not gained a lot of weight and still had most of her energy, though she was starting to tire more easily as time progressed. She didn't have any of the strange cravings that one hears about. She did seem to want more sex. I didn't complain about that one, and did my best to fulfill her needs. As she was getting bigger, we did have to get more creative, though. We still took time each night to go for a cock ride and we became closer than ever. Jackie would delight in teasing me, saying things like "Bet you never thought you would be spending time fucking a fat lady!" or "How does it feel to be sticking it in a pregnant woman's pussy?"

I just laughed and kept sticking it in, hoping our child wouldn't hate me later in life for all the poking that was happening each night.

*****

As December approached, I asked Jackie if she might want to go away for a quick trip, I knew once the birth happened, our lives would change and any chance of getting away together would be far into the future. She liked the idea, and sentimental fool that I am, suggested we go back to the Caribbean island we had visited last year. Since we both enjoyed the last trip, the decision was an easy one. We would go the first week in December, a bit more than a month before Jackie's due date. I made the arrangements and all was set.

We would be spending the next week in the islands, leaving on Sunday and coming back the following Saturday. The Friday before we were to leave, I took the afternoon off and was in the bank around lunch time. I was standing off to the side arranging some of my receipts when I felt a hand on my arm and heard a sexy woman's voice behind me, "Hello there stranger."

I turned to see who it was, and looked straight into a pair of sultry, dark eyes that drew me in. I knew immediately who the woman was, although I had never heard her voice or knew her name. I did, however, know her body intimately, having seen it on display to me in a store dressing room last year. She smiled at the recognition in my eyes, and I took a second to look at her face, then down further to check out the breasts that had been the targets of my fascination at that time. I know I shouldn't have done that, but I could not help it. The woman saw me look, and her smile got bigger. I forced myself to look her in the eyes, and greeted her properly, "Hello, Yes it has been a while. How are you?"

She took my offered hand, and pulled me closer, giving me a hug and a kiss to the cheek. The hug was perhaps longer than necessary, but not so long as to look inappropriate in public. It did, however, give her a chance to press her very large breasts hard into my chest, something we both enjoyed.

I introduced myself as Steve and found that she was Sofia. Sofia was one of the sexiest women I had ever seen, and as we stood there making small talk, she drew the attention of every man in the place. I think that if every other woman in that building had been naked, men would still give their full attention to her. Remembering my manners, I asked if she might join me for lunch, I wanted to talk to her for a bit. I knew that I had no plans to pursue her but still the feeling I got from being with such a woman was exciting. She agreed, and we walked a few doors down to a tavern style restaurant and got a table. I felt every eye in the place looking at us, Sofia getting the sexual stares and me the envious looks that came from being with her. I wonder how she coped with this type of attention, I don't think she could avoid it if she tried.

We sat and talked of this and that, nothing too serious. She had been born in Greece and come to this country with her parents at 6. I had been right when I pegged her ancestry as Mediterranean. Soon she asked about Jackie, although she did not know her name. They had talked briefly in that same store and then Jackie and I had left for our own shopping.

"So, how is your friend?"

Answering, I said, "Jackie is my friend, my lover, and now is my wife."

Sofia got a big smile, and asked how long we had been married.

"8 months now." I replied.

"Well, I guess she found a way to take care of you then." referring to a conversation the two of them had before they parted.

Kidding back, I answered, "I guess she did. You are not going to try to take me away from her, are you?"

Sofia got a gleam in her eyes, a smile forming on her lips, "Well, it would be fun to try."

Blatantly flirting now, "I bet it would be fun to let you try."

We each smiled at this, and our friendly conversation continued until the food arrived. We ate slowly, the Sea Bass entrée very good. As the waiter took our plates, he asked if we would like anything else and Sofia asked for a cognac. I'm not much into hard liquor, but figured why not and told him to make it 2. We sat sipping our drinks for a while longer, just enjoying small talk. I had no regrets about my relationship with Jackie, but did wonder just how things might be if I had met this woman before Jackie. I let that thought go quickly, I did not need to worry about what might have been, I was happy with my life the way it was. Just before leaving, Sofia said that she would like to see Jackie again sometime, and perhaps the 3 of us could get together. I thought back to the first time, and remembered that Jackie had gotten a kick out of the circumstances then teased me mercilessly about what had happened. I told Sofia we were going away again in a few days, just as we had last year. A thought came to mind, and a plan was hatched.

When Jackie got home later that afternoon, I had to plant the seed in her mind, I did not want her to think it was my idea. I spoke of clothes for the coming trip and bathing suits and just let the conversation go where it would. I did not have to direct things too much before Jackie decided that maybe she would have to get a few things to go away with after all. The trip to the mall was then set for the morning. Just as I knew they would, things fell into place.

We drove to the mall Saturday morning, parking and walking into the back where the boutique that specialized in women's intimate apparel was located. Jackie was walking a bit more slowly now that she was carrying an extra 30 pounds, but her excitement and energy helped to make up for that extra baggage. We entered the store and Jackie went first to the maternity section. I was with her, but some of the apparel there was a bit strange for me. The store wasn't very crowded so I did not have women watching me examine some of the garments, but I decided the best plan was to just follow Jackie and hold onto whatever she handed me. Soon I was carrying a few items that would need to be tried on, so we headed for the dressing room. It was just as I remembered it, several individual cubicles inside the main dressing room, each with a door for privacy. Jackie went into the first cubicle to start her task of trying on various items, and then closed the door behind her. I looked down the row of cubicles and saw a hanger on the knob of one of the doors. That was our prearranged signal, and after giving Jackie a minute or 2 to get started, I knocked softly on the other door and Sofia came out. She was naked but for the red thong she wore and I was taken back to the show she put on for me last year. The only difference here was that she was right in front of me, not in the mirror the way she did it previously.

She came to the cubicle Jackie was in, and I opened the door, catching Jackie naked except for the small pair of bikini panties that were the only kind she was able to wear with the bulging belly. Sofia walked in and her eyes got big when she saw Jackie's condition. She smiled and said, "I guess you found a way to hang on to him."

Jackie looked confused for a moment, then recognition dawned and she smiled and looked at me with a knowing grin. The women hugged each other although Jackie's belly made that task a bit more difficult than it might ordinarily be. I just stood back and took in the sight of 2 beautiful, nearly naked women here in front of me.

Jackie was the first to speak to me, saying, "Well, are my pregnant tits bigger than hers now?"

I blushed a bit, as Sofia looked at me, then down at her own large breasts next to Jackie's set. Jackie had a good sized breast before pregnancy, large enough for a good handful and a bit more. Now, however, they had more than doubled in size, the nipples elongating. The previously firm, minimally sagging tits were now heavy and lying supported by the swell of her belly. I knew they would soon be engorged with milk, and that was another experience I was awaiting. Knowing those large breasts would soon be feeding our child was something I was looking forward to watching.

Sofia moved next to Jackie, and placed her arm around Jackie's waist. Jackie put her arm around Sofia's shoulders and they stood there side by side, giving me a comparison. Hip to hip and tit to tit, I took my time and just enjoyed the view.

Sofia reached over and hefted one of Jackie's tits in her hand, saying "these are definitely bigger than mine. I take it he likes looking at big tits?"

Jackie answered, "Looking, feeling and tasting too! I had to get them big enough for both babies."

Sofia looked surprised, "Twins???"

Jackie laughed, saying, "No twins, just 2 babies...one bigger and hornier than the other."

They looked at me and I could only shrug my shoulders and grin, "what can I say. I like tits."

The 2 women spent the next 2 hours helping each other try on various items of clothing. Jackie tried on a couple of nursing bras then Sofia gave the same ones a try, finding them too big for her and confirming her earlier pronouncement that Jackie now had the bigger breasts. Jackie tried some of the alleged maternity bathing attire, and we all decided they were made by Omar the tent maker and did nothing to flatter a pregnant woman. In the end, Jackie found a few undergarments and a bikini style swim suit that was probably the best of the worst. She said she was truly happy about the baby, but lamented the fact that her body did not have the same look and feel it used to. I reassured her that it would again in time, and we had to wrap up the fitting room reunion. Jackie and Sofia gave each other a hug and kiss, promising to get together after things settled down in a few months. Sofia then gave me a big hug and kiss, this time a bare chest hug that lasted longer than one would expect for casual friends. I wasn't complaining and Jackie was softly laughing as I basked in the embrace, feeling those wonderful tits pressed into my chest. Too soon for me, Sofia broke her hug and went back to her cubicle to retrieve her clothes. We walked out together and Jackie paid for her purchases. The morning's shopping trip had been a success, and even though I normally dread shopping with a woman, this time I did not mind.

At home that night, lying in bed and sitting on my crotch, Jackie asked about the morning's events.

"You really enjoyed that, didn't you? 2 sets of huge tits in front of you, and you just stood there with a stupid grin on your face the entire time."

"What can I say? You know how I feel about women's tits." as I was busy fondling hers and gently pulling the nipples.

Jackie moaned a bit, her nipples had become very sensitive now that they had grown longer and fatter. Even without stimulation, they stuck out and gave her the look of constant arousal under her shirt unless she took steps to wear something that concealed them. I continued to play, stroking and lightly pinching, eliciting soft sighs and moans from Jackie as she was sliding her quickly lubricating pussy over my hard cock. If her belly had not prevented it, I would have pulled her down on top of me to get my mouth around one of those nipples, but such was the state of her body. However, if those breasts got a tiny bit larger, they might be big enough to reach me without Jackie bending down. They were huge and I explored every centimeter of her flesh.

Tiring more easily now in this stage of her pregnancy, Jackie could not maintain the sliding on her own, so I started pushing up into her hard, stroking my cock into and out of her pussy, working to bring her to orgasm. Her nipples were not the only part of her anatomy to become more sensitive, her clit did not need nearly as much stimulation before she was moaning her pleasure, her vaginal muscles contracting around my stiff cock with each stroke. I grabbed her hips, forcing her onto my cock, helping to take some of the effort from her while keeping contact between us. I knew it would not be long before her climax, and with her newly altered hormonal makeup, she would come long and hard, as many times as I would continue to stimulate her sensitive clit and pussy lips. I wanted her to feel everything for as long as she wanted, and even longer. I would sometimes continue to tease her even as she begged me to stop, but as she rode the orgasm express yet another time, she would tell me to keep going. When I did stop and allow her to come down, she was totally drained, but happy and told me so often. We would part and then quickly go to sleep, me trying to hold her from behind, but her size making that difficult sometimes.

*****

We woke early the next morning, both anxious to get going. Jackie was concerned about getting through the airport in her condition, but we had found that fat, pregnant ladies usually got special consideration wherever they went. Today was no exception, and we were soon boarded and headed south. The routine was familiar, and before too much longer, we were checked into the same resort where we had stayed last year. Sunday afternoon was spent sitting around the resort pool, drinking and soaking up the sun. Of course, Jackie's drinks were made without liquor, so she could enjoy the taste but not have any ill effects for the baby. Several of the female guests came up and did the maternal thing that happens whenever a pregnant woman is around.